It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Save Estimated 279,000 Lives in USA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I read that. Whilst some of it is true about cholera etc, his views might be considered a bit....controversial?

The truth - especially when it contradicts establishment religious dogma - is always controversial.

Is it the truth though?

I didn't buy it.

He's got an agenda and a belief that prevents him from knowing the truth. Like quite a few posters on here.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Doctors are clueless?

Doctors are people.

Many people are clueless.

But, I said, Doctors in general are clueless when it comes to treating chronic disease and what it takes to achieve and maintain vital health.

I also said this is changing, and the rate of change is accelerating, apparently.

Not in my experience.

You know better than doctors, do you?
About matters of health, how to treat chronic health conditions? Yes, I know far better than most Doctors in general.

But, not more than those who are now awake and learning about real, natural, vital health.
edit on 9-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Is it the truth though?

I didn't buy it.

Are you saying all of the graphs depicting the rates of these diseases, clearly showing that the rates were falling dramatically long before any of the vaccines were introduced are fabricated?

He's got an agenda and a belief that prevents him from knowing the truth. Like quite a few posters on here.

Or...

He's got an agenda based on a belief from long and painstaking examination of the available facts, leading him to what he believes to be the truth. Like quite a few on here.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Doctors tend to be medically qualified.

You think you know far better than doctors in general

My diagnosis? Dunning-Kruger.

As for controversial, Holocaust Deniers are "controversial". So are Flat Earthers. Doesn't make their claims true.

Ah. I see that you are "awake". Zzzzzzz....
edit on 9-7-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Now that is worrying.

How can you possibly be convinced you are more intelligent than someone you know barely anything about?

It has a Dunning–Kruger feel to it and I'm now more than a trifle concerned.....

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm a trifle worried that you laugh at people.

I'm a trifle worried that you worry about trifle things.

Trifely speaking.

This can be a sign of an over inflated sense of worth and can blind you to the truth if not rectified.

I agree, you should get that looked at, stat.

Do you consider yourself far better than me? More intelligent as it were?

Yes. Obviously.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Is it the truth though?

I didn't buy it.

Are you saying all of the graphs depicting the rates of these diseases, clearly showing that the rates were falling dramatically long before any of the vaccines were introduced are fabricated?

Or...

He's got an agenda based on a belief from long and painstaking examination of the available facts, leading him to what he believes to be the truth. Like quite a few on here.

Can you post a link to these graphs, please? Are they in that article? I didn't see any.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why do you like to use bold underlining so much? A bit patronising, no?
edit on 9-7-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes... but that just means they were able to graduate from medical school. It doesn't prove anything with regard to their level of intelligence, or knowledge of natural health.

In general, about natural health? Yes, I do. But I'll concede there are many doctors who know far more than I about many things.

My sympathies, there are a lot of people suffering from that.

As for controversial, Holocaust Deniers are "controversial". So are Flat Earthers. Doesn't make their claims true.

True. Irrelevant, but true.

As I say to my little ones... nite-nite.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Two people both suggest Dunning -Kruger but you know perfectly well they are both totally wrong about that right?

Yes... but that just means they were able to graduate from medical school. It doesn't prove anything with regard to their level of intelligence, or knowledge of natural health.

In general, about natural health? Yes, I do. But I'll concede there are many doctors who know far more than I about many things.

My sympathies, there are a lot of people suffering from that.

True. Irrelevant, but true.

As I say to my little ones... nite-nite.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

How can you possibly be convinced you are more intelligent than someone you know barely anything about?

I didn't say 'more intelligent', I said I know more.

I've been studying natural health for 30+ years. I've forgottn more than most MDs have ever known.

Oh, and that doesn't even begin to consider just how much bad information is out there.

"It ain't what you know that gets you, it's what you think you know that just ain't so."

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's called emphasis.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I asked if you thought you were more intelligent than me and you replied yes, obviously.

Go back and look it's only on the previous page?

I didn't say 'more intelligent', I said I know more.

I've been studying natural health for 30+ years. I've forgottn more than most MDs have ever known.

Oh, and that doesn't even begin to consider just how much bad information is out there.

"It ain't what you know that gets you, it's what you think you know that just ain't so."

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Can you post a link to these graphs, please? Are they in that article? I didn't see any.

Here's one...

But if you really want to go down a rabbit hole, start searching on the links between DDT/pesticides and polio - oh, and don't forget to include all of the times they changed the meaning/definition of polio in order to manipulate the numbers to their advantage after they introduced the jabs.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It's called emphasis.

Or "shouting".

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Here's one...

But if you really want to go down a rabbit hole, start searching on the links between DDT/pesticides and polio - oh, and don't forget to include all of the times they changed the meaning/definition of polio in order to manipulate the numbers to their advantage after they introduced the jabs.

Pseudo science.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Two people both suggest Dunning -Kruger but you know perfectly well they are both totally wrong about that right?

Ummm... yes?

Let me get this straight...

You think that just because two rando online people I don't know diagnose me with something without having a single solitary clue about me, or knowingly anything meaningful the topic under discussion, I should ... what, be concerned, or something?

That is really funny!

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I asked if you thought you were more intelligent than me and you replied yes, obviously.

Oh, yes, you're right, I am.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

"It's called emphasis."

Or "shouting".

No, THIS IS SHOUTING.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here's a bit of info from the Authors "about me" section.

. Vaccines were not responsible for the decline in death rates from infectious disease and offer no protection whatsoever.

2. Vaccines are biological poisons, harmful to health, and a contributing factor in childhood illness.

3. Childhood infections eg, measles, chicken pox, whooping cough, etc, all serve
a beneficial purpose, and if correctly treated, will result in an improvement in the child's health.

4. Complications and fatalities associated with childhood infections are due to poor underlying health and/or wrong treatment including suppressive drug therapy.

5. The only immunity against childhood infection is a state of physiological health.

I hold these beliefs not only because of my research into vaccination and natural health, but also because of my experience in raising a child without drugs and vaccines.

Do you agree fully with the above statements?

Here's one...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Pseudo science.

Surprise!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join