It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Save Estimated 279,000 Lives in USA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I've never once claimed vaccines have any nefarious agenda driving them, other than profit and monopolisation of healthcare. They seem to work about as well as a standard flu vaccine from what i can tell. My issue is with the mandates, lockdowns and vaccination based class system that seems to be arising.

I'm an advocate of personal freedom and individual liberty. I hold a bachelors degree in a scientific discipline however it's not in a medical field so i'm no expert on the technology either. I have however looked at several of the studies and most if not all the MSM quote one or two institutions with rather shady links to big pharma, WHO, national governments and Mr Gates. This raises red flags.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Smgdh

Is is just me, or are there an influx of “newcomers” lately?

I have been here since March of 2007. I just lost interest here over the years but browse from time to time to see what's up in the conspiracy theory realm. All the COVID vaccine misinformation here caught my attention.

Also, to those who are wondering how they can know how many people would have died, they are able to model projected deaths with with math. There are strongly predictive algorithms that look at global trends and many other factors to get a good estimate of what things would have looked like here in the USA without the vaccines.
edit on 11-7-2021 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
there is no vaccine,it has saved no one,killed and injured many geaux tigahs
a reply to: Bugman82

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You have facts and figures to back that up right?

Otherwise it's just pointless and some non words at the end.

originally posted by: freeradical1

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The UK government openly admits it inflated some of the estimates in order to maintain compliance with measures through fear.

Most of the models I seen early in the pandemic used CFR of around 3-6%

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You

Also, to those who are wondering how they can know how many people would have died, they are able to model projected deaths with with math. There are strongly predictive algorithms that look at global trends and many other factors to get a good estimate of what things would have looked like here in the USA without the vaccines.

You mean about as accurate as weather forecasting. Got it.

So. What validated, verified, vetted, audited database for accuracy does the the input data come from?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bugman82
www.commonwealthfund.org...

A new study shows that approximately 279,000 lives have been saved so far by the vaccines in the USA. Overall death rates have also plummeted compared to last year since the vaccine rollout. I'm confused as to why people are still buying into vaccine fear narratives when they are clearly working so well.

A little early for a victory lap isn't it? We don't even have a full year over year comparison yet.

Anyway if they presented as below I might have respected the propaganda.

From March 1 to July 11 2020 there were approx 131,000 covid 19 deaths in USA.

From March 1 to July 11 2021 there were approx. 90,000 covid 19 deaths in the USA.

This might imply some success in the vaccine. Or it might imply survival of the fittest.

But that chart they drew estimates ridiculously that we would have seen a surge in deaths in late spring into summer as if we would repeat the fall/winter flu season in spring/summer.
edit on 11-7-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Covid-19 did not take 279,000 lives in america by itself, so how will a covid-19 vaccine save 279,000 lives?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Can you post a link to these graphs, please? Are they in that article? I didn't see any.

Here's one...

But if you really want to go down a rabbit hole, start searching on the links between DDT/pesticides and polio - oh, and don't forget to include all of the times they changed the meaning/definition of polio in order to manipulate the numbers to their advantage after they introduced the jabs.

Interesting correlation with polio, it went away after disposable diapers were brought to market.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
How many covid 19 deaths have there been in the US then?

originally posted by: carewemust

Covid-19 did not take 279,000 lives in america by itself, so how will a covid-19 vaccine save 279,000 lives?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is from the author of that links about me page on the same website.

1. Vaccines were not responsible for the decline in death rates from infectious disease and offer no protection whatsoever.

2. Vaccines are biological poisons, harmful to health, and a contributing factor in childhood illness.

3. Childhood infections eg, measles, chicken pox, whooping cough, etc, all serve
a beneficial purpose, and if correctly treated, will result in an improvement in the child's health.

4. Complications and fatalities associated with childhood infections are due to poor underlying health and/or wrong treatment including suppressive drug therapy.

5. The only immunity against childhood infection is a state of physiological health.

I hold these beliefs not only because of my research into vaccination and natural health, but also because of my experience in raising a child without drugs and vaccines.

I have created this site primarily to express my reasons for rejecting vaccination and its underlying theories, and also, to offer an alternative philosophy on the causes and prevention of childhood illness. For the sake of brevity, my comments are brief and to the point, and diagrams are included to assist with understanding. For those who desire a more thorough and detailed explanation of my views, my books are available through mail order. Should you wish to be kept informed of any updates or new articles to my website, just send me an email with the words 'mailing list' as subject heading. Also, if you would like to listen to my views you can download an interview from the link at the bottom of this page.

And if I may, I would like to offer this final word to young parents uncertain as to whether they should vaccinate their children or not. In my opinion, the easiest and most certain way of resolving your doubts, is to gain a clear understanding of the basic causes of childhood infection and its beneficial nature, for not only will this explain the reasons why vaccines are ineffective, but more importantly, it will reveal to you the true means of disease prevention.

Ian Sinclair
April 2002

originally posted by: InachMarbank

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Can you post a link to these graphs, please? Are they in that article? I didn't see any.

Here's one...

But if you really want to go down a rabbit hole, start searching on the links between DDT/pesticides and polio - oh, and don't forget to include all of the times they changed the meaning/definition of polio in order to manipulate the numbers to their advantage after they introduced the jabs.

I'd bear this on mind if taking his work as fully factual.

Interesting correlation with polio, it went away after disposable diapers were brought to market.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

What link?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The link on the post you commented of regarding polio above.

originally posted by: InachMarbank

What link?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
How many covid 19 deaths have there been in the US then

From CDC...

"For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

You can look at covid 19 death stats, and argue 94% of them should be not be categorized as covid 19 deaths. Or you could rebut that and say covid 19 was the straw that broke the camel's back, but not the only cause.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

A new study shows that approximately 279,000 lives have been saved so far by the vaccines in the USA. Overall death rates have also plummeted compared to last year since the vaccine rollout. I'm confused as to why people are still buying into vaccine fear narratives when they are clearly working so well.

Don't know. I'm just glad there are enough people scared of coronavirus that they'd take the unproven vaccination. I can watch LSU with a full capacity stadium again.

I wonder how many lives a flu vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the rotovirus vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the diphtheria vaccine has saved. Oh, yeah, nobody knows that, just like nobody knows how many lives some crackpot quickly pushed vaccine has saved, but we do know there have been lots of deaths and tons of serious side effects. You can get the vaccine, I'll take my chances without it. I'd rather have the coronavirus than the side effects that come with the vaccine.

The issue most people have is not with vaccines, it's with an expiramental therapy that causes your body to manufacture the most dangerous part of the virus, the spike protein, that is shown to damage vascular structures and is responsible for the lung damage and blood clots seen in COVID-19 patients.

Non mRNA vaccines comprised of the same traditional technology used in existing HPV vaccines exist and have completed phase 3 trials in the US but the FDA has yet to approve it. Novavax has produced a protein subunit COVID-19 vaccine that would eliminate the risks presented by the Moderna, Pfizer and J&J jabs telling your cells to make the most deadly part of the virus. It's not expected to be made available in the US however because we already have an ample supply of [lobbyists] I mean Frankenvaccines.

Add garbage corruption like this to the continous science denial that COVID-19 survivors have repeatedly been shown in multiple studies in multiple countries to have reinfection rates even lower than the admittedly low rates of those who were vaccinated, and you can start so understand where the hesitancy comes from unless you're a sheep or a shill.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What makes you say the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the Corona virus?

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

originally posted by: LSU2018

Don't know. I'm just glad there are enough people scared of coronavirus that they'd take the unproven vaccination. I can watch LSU with a full capacity stadium again.

I wonder how many lives a flu vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the rotovirus vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the diphtheria vaccine has saved. Oh, yeah, nobody knows that, just like nobody knows how many lives some crackpot quickly pushed vaccine has saved, but we do know there have been lots of deaths and tons of serious side effects. You can get the vaccine, I'll take my chances without it. I'd rather have the coronavirus than the side effects that come with the vaccine.

The issue most people have is not with vaccines, it's with an expiramental therapy that causes your body to manufacture the most dangerous part of the virus, the spike protein, that is shown to damage vascular structures and is responsible for the lung damage and blood clots seen in COVID-19 patients.

Non mRNA vaccines comprised of the same traditional technology used in existing HPV vaccines exist and have completed phase 3 trials in the US but the FDA has yet to approve it. Novavax has produced a protein subunit COVID-19 vaccine that would eliminate the risks presented by the Moderna, Pfizer and J&J jabs telling your cells to make the most deadly part of the virus. It's not expected to be made available in the US however because we already have an ample supply of [lobbyists] I mean Frankenvaccines.

Add garbage corruption like this to the continous science denial that COVID-19 survivors have repeatedly been shown in multiple studies in multiple countries to have reinfection rates even lower than the admittedly low rates of those who were vaccinated, and you can start so understand where the hesitancy comes from unless you're a sheep or a shill.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I actually read the studies.

"We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells (Figure [A]). "

Source: www.ahajournals.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yeah, that's so far out of my ability to understand it made me dizzy.

Is this actual proof or a study that shows it could be that needs more research to confirm it?

"We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells (Figure [A]). "

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You have facts and figures to back that up right?

Otherwise it's just pointless and some non words at the end.

originally posted by: freeradical1

You don't need to know what those words mean.

They are beyond your reasoning.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yeah, that's so far out of my ability to understand it made me dizzy.

Is this actual proof or a study that shows it could be that needs more research to confirm it?

Long story short. It's not good.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join