It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Save Estimated 279,000 Lives in USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: booyakasha
if you think its just about the billions in gains and forget the world wide global control via banking cartels/medical industries, you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

This will go on and on every other year saying a new variant came out, or some other frog flu or something, gotta take this vaccine now, it's federally mandated.

They are keeping the people who watch the media in complete fear in order to control them and buy up the entire world.

The Fed is buying everything now. I don't think you realize how screwed the US is at this point. They are taking the dollar and beating it to death. It will be worthless and you will have no clue what hit you.

This is the entire purpose of the pandemic. To enslave the world basically. If you don't realize that, you are the slave.

Not here in the UK though.

Restrictions being lifted and all.

and your country is now in 100s of billions of dollars worth of debt that they will never be able to pay off. Congrats, your country is now owned by the private banking cartel.

restrictions have been lifted where i live for a long time now, doesn't change that we are now in trillions of debt more and will never be able to pay it off.

Debt is slavery. Wake up.

guess who pays that debt? you do, through taxes. Not only that, but because the banks are printing trillions of dollars, the value of your dollar goes down and prices get more expensive.
edit on 8-7-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

if you think its just about the billions in gains and forget the world wide global control via banking cartels/medical industries, you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

This will go on and on every other year saying a new variant came out, or some other frog flu or something, gotta take this vaccine now, it's federally mandated.

They are keeping the people who watch the media in complete fear in order to control them and buy up the entire world.

The Fed is buying everything now. I don't think you realize how screwed the US is at this point. They are taking the dollar and beating it to death. It will be worthless and you will have no clue what hit you.

This is the entire purpose of the pandemic. To enslave the world basically. If you don't realize that, you are the slave.

and your country is now in 100s of billions of dollars worth of debt that they will never be able to pay off. Congrats, your country is now owned by the private banking cartel.

restrictions have been lifted where i live for a long time now, doesn't change that we are now in trillions of debt more and will never be able to pay it off.

Am woke. What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Slate stream asked if there was a load of newcomers here today.

I assume he was referring to those of us not knee deep in anti Vax conspiracy.

I was pointing out that none of us were new and green and knew our ways around an ATS discussion.

originally posted by: nonspecific

A quick glance at the left shows that just about everyone involved at present has been around for a good few years.

Old carpet seems newish at around 15 months but given the 2 at the end we could guess that he's been here longer and made a new account at some point.

originally posted by: slatesteam
Smgdh

Is is just me, or are there an influx of “newcomers” lately?

Really.

I was Oldcarpy but changed jobs and had no access to my old email so had to open a new account.

Problem with that?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We have been in debt we can't repay for longer than the United States of America has existed.

We will be fine.

guess who pays that debt? you do, through taxes. Not only that, but because the banks are printing trillions of dollars, the value of your dollar goes down and prices get more expensive.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Bugman82

Wasn’t the infection rate already dropping before the vaccine, and despite the “Neanderthals” in Texas removing the mask mandate.

I think the vaccine push is to give credit to something that was already occurring.

Except for the fact that upwards of +90% of recent Covid deaths and hospitalizations are from those who are/were unvaccinated, it makes a pretty strong case for the vaccine's efficacy in preventing hospitalizations and death.

Ah. You made the schoolboy error of posting common sense and reason.

Prepare to be called a sheep. Etc.

They aren't a sheep, but the argument is a red herring.

The efficacy is not really the issue. One issue is the potential for unknown problems (cardiac irregularities have already been documented in children). Also, why vaccinate everybody and why so much of a push? With what is publicly documented about the risk groups there is no justification for vaccinating people outside risk groups. It could be argued that COVID isn't deadly enough to have even warranted that.

The "trust the science" crowd seems to ignore everything we learned about diseases in the decades leading up to the beautification of St. Fauci.

I'm not going to argue efficacy because that argument is secondary to the argument of neccesity.

I would encourage others to call out this red herring when you see it and refuse to argue about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
I am just waiting to see how they explain a rise in cases come the autumn and flu season.

I mean, all the vaccinations should make that virtually impossible, shouldn't it? Or will they stop/reduce testing again

That will be easy to explain...

"Woops. We had projected the need for annual booster shots. However, it now seems that the Vaccine only protects you for about 6 months, so you're going to need a bi-annual booster. Sorry. Come in for your new jab ASAP."

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
I am just waiting to see how they explain a rise in cases come the autumn and flu season.

I mean, all the vaccinations should make that virtually impossible, shouldn't it? Or will they stop/reduce testing again

Lol the flu has been extinct for almost 2 years didn’t you know that? Also apparently corona virus season is actually everyday all year round, apparently not seasonal and blah blah blah. Come fall there will be the mega mighty Zulu variant and by then instead of free sandwiches and lottery tickets they will advertise “not only will you be immune but will make your Johnson 12” long” etc etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You DEFINITELY don’t want an empty syringe pumped into your arm!!! Saline though? Sign me up too!!! a reply to: XipeTotex

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I was pointing out that none of us were new and green and knew our ways around an ATS discussion.

A quick glance at the left shows that just about everyone involved at present has been around for a good few years.

Old carpet seems newish at around 15 months but given the 2 at the end we could guess that he's been here longer and made a new account at some point.

Smgdh

Really.

I was Oldcarpy but changed jobs and had no access to my old email so had to open a new account.

Problem with that?
Slate stream? I dunno that guy. Must be new here.

Riddle me this: if you’re so adept and deft at the lingo around here, how did you get any inference at all at my jab? Sounds like words in that dudes mouth…

You assume much young grasshopper. “Deny ignorance”

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Wasn’t the infection rate already dropping before the vaccine, and despite the “Neanderthals” in Texas removing the mask mandate.

I think the vaccine push is to give credit to something that was already occurring.

I depends on where you lived. I took my first vax at a mass event at Magic Mtn. Ca. WHILE TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE. thousands of cars …. we stayed in our vehicles. COVID was raging in LA. only open to people 65 and over. Cases were INCREASING alarmingly in So. CA. Jan. 2021

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Steam, stream, what's an r between old friends eh?

I'm on a phone so I'm surprised I got as close as I did.

I'll take those pebbles from your hand if you're not careful with them Master Po.

Smgdh

Really.

Problem with that?
Slate stream? I dunno that guy. Must be new here.

Riddle me this: if you’re so adept and deft at the lingo around here, how did you get any inference at all at my jab? Sounds like words in that dudes mouth…

You assume much young grasshopper. “Deny ignorance”

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I depends on where you lived. I took my first vax at a mass event at Magic Mtn. Ca. WHILE TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE. thousands of cars …. we stayed in our vehicles. COVID was raging in LA. only open to people 65 and over. Cases were INCREASING alarmingly in So. CA. Jan. 2021

Areas under strict lockdowns had covid raging?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Except I haven’t evidently caught covid. Somehow tested negative for covid in February when I was sick."

Then I guess you didn't have covid, unless a false negative. Or, you had a different illness.

Like cold or flu. Imagine that.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"Estimation" is a convenient "science", for "scientists".
It can not be proven, right or wrong. Kind of like "data", it can be "water boarded", to say anything.

"Contractor's" (professionals), give "estimates", because they don't have Exray vision, and can't see through walls, or the future, (Check your "contracts", for "change orders".)

An "Estimated" anything, is just a "hypothesis". An "educated guess"!
What's really being said? Is,... "I do not know".

279,000 bodies stacked in a pile, for all to see?... That would be "science".

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Except I haven’t evidently caught covid. Somehow tested negative for covid in February when I was sick."

Then I guess you didn't have covid, unless a false negative. Or, you had a different illness.

I somehow inadvertently made myself acceptable to catch an illness, but I caught something less contagious than the more contagious covid? What are the odds.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So it could be a lot more then, like 500,000 even a whooping 1,000,000!

Today just gets better and better doesn't it

originally posted by: murphy22
"Estimation" is a convenient "science", for "scientists".
It can not be proven, right or wrong. Kind of like "data", it can be "water boarded", to say anything.

"Contractor's" (professionals), give "estimates", because they don't have Exray vision, and can't see through walls, or the future, (Check your "contracts", for "change orders".)

An "Estimated" anything, is just a "hypothesis". An "educated guess"!
What's really being said? Is,... "I do not know".

279,000 bodies stacked in a pile, for all to see?... That would be "science".

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I somehow inadvertently made myself acceptable to catch an illness, but I caught something less contagious than the more contagious covid? What are the odds.

Yep. Quite reasonable and plausible, actually, what with the variety of pathogens out there.

Then again, could have been a false negative; nevertheless, glad you're well.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I caught the Covid. Lucky for me it was the less contagious one!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Keep peddling that BS, as has been mentioned over and over and over again.

How is it Georgia a state that had one of the worse COVID outbreaks in one of its counties, now has the lowest cases of hospitalizations and deaths it has had since last year. Yet less than 38% of the population is fully vaccinated?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bugman82
www.commonwealthfund.org...

A new study shows that approximately 279,000 lives have been saved so far by the vaccines in the USA. Overall death rates have also plummeted compared to last year since the vaccine rollout. I'm confused as to why people are still buying into vaccine fear narratives when they are clearly working so well.

Praise God, Donald Trump, and operation Warp speed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join