It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Cosmic Ray for President !

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

FWIW, the connections from Rel, myself and others seem to point to Sept 22nd as a key date. In some circles 22 and 11 are interchangeable.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
Some of the contaminated Valsartan as an example contains 17 micrograms of NDMA. A simple translation of the impact is that a single pill is the equivalent of 48 pounds of bacon.

Eh? What does NDMA have to do with the health food known as bacon?
edit on 1-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If the following short video courtesy of CBS 60 Minutes is any indicator, that someone not only wants to plant biosensors in soldiers' and sailors' bodies, but it also wants to draw their blood, and put it into a small table top machine for analysis... shades of Vampire fraudster Ms. Holmes' and Theranos' original claims, the concepts are similar. The military-industrial complex was very interested in Theranos and Ms. Holmes' idea.

And that someone, in this case, appears to be the US Navy: 🧐👀

The Internet of Bodies (IoB) Is Part of The World Economic Forum's 4th Industrial Revolution...

A Part of The Great Reset... The Ultimate System of Control...

It Was Never About A Virus... Welcome To Covid-1984.

From the 60 Minutes vid clip: "Not just make a vaccine for this virus [Covid],... we're trying to make a vaccine for the whole family of coronaviruses."

About how they will inoculate the entire world from all viruses and "Killer viruses we haven’t seen or even imagined." Think of the possible implications to come out of the miltary R&D [DARPA] and deployed on (within) the civilian population in the years to come.

The Ones that want You to take The mRNA shots And Connect You to The (IoB) The Internet of Bodies...Part of the 4th Industrial Revolution... Coincidence?

Also, something to bear in mind, If the "Theranos" official narrative is beginning to unravel...send in the propaganda cavalry: 60 Minutes, for an updated damage control patch.

Graphene monoxide = GMO.

Graphene Monoxide Bilayer As a High-Performance on/off Switching Media for Nanoelectronics

Reminds me of that Harvard Professor Charles Lieber, who was arrested & accused of lying to the DoD for collaborating with the CCP...who worked on virus size nanotransistors for vaccines.

As of spring 2021 he was preparing for a trial, asking that it be expedited because he is suffering from lymphoma.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Some background info on Antony Blinken:

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken is Yet Another in a Long Line of Made Men

Newly anointed President Joe Biden chose for U.S. Secretary of State a creature from the bowels of the Crime Syndicate cesspool named Antony Blinken, who has often been described in the press as Biden’s closest and most-loyal friend.

Blinken’s stepfather, one Samuel Pisar (1929-2015), was a “long-trusted attorney” for Israeli and Soviet Union superspy Robert Maxwell (1923-1991). Based in Paris, Pisar “had become one of Maxwell’s few confidants and probably his closest business adviser,” according to reports at the time.

Antony “Tony” Blinken was born on April 16, 1962, in Yonkers, New York, to Jewish parents Judith and Donald Blinken. He attended the prestigious Dalton School in New York City until 1971, when he moved to Paris, France, with his divorced mother and her new husband, the aforementioned lawyer Samuel Pisar.

As you may recall, the notorious Jeffrey Epstein was a teacher at Dalton School and Bill Barr’s father was its principal. Donald Barr “hired Epstein to teach at Dalton when Epstein was merely a 20-year-old college dropout from both Cooper Union and New York University. Epstein taught at Dalton 2 years before he was hired by the investment bank Bear Stearns.”

In 2006, Donald Blinken and Jeffrey Epstein were both members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Pisar was the longtime consigliere, confidant and one of the last people to speak to Robert Maxwell (aka Ján Ludvík Hyman Hoch) by phone probably an hour before the chairman of Mirror Group Newspapers “fell off” his luxury yacht, the Lady Ghislaine (named for his daughter) on Nov. 5, 1991.

www.winterwatch.net...

The Biden administration run by Blinken's WestExec

In 2017, after having served on the Obama administration, Tony Blinken co-founded WestExec Advisors

More than 15 WestExec alumni have joined the Biden administration.
Five have been nominated for high-ranking posts, and 4 others served on the Biden-Harris transition team. Blinken also brought several staff members at the State Department from WestExec.

the most interesting of Blinken's and WestExec's clients is the infamous Blackstone Group.

www.ronpaulforums.com...

MEET THE CONSULTING FIRM THAT’S STAFFING THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION

Less than six months into the Biden administration, more than 15 consultants from the firm WestExec Advisors have fanned out across the White House, its foreign policy apparatus, and its law enforcement institutions. 

BLINKEN, NOW SECRETARY OF STATE, advised household names like telecommunications giant AT&T, defense contractor Boeing, shipping magnate FedEx, and the media company Discovery as a WestExec founding partner. He worked for Big Tech pillars Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Uber. He helped niche companies like speakers bureau GLG, art seller Sotheby’s, and biopharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences

Blinken also lists clients that are global investment firms and asset managers, like Blackstone, Lazard, Royal Bank of Canada, and the multinational conglomerate SoftBank — which does extensive business with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. 

theintercept.com...

Avril Haines, a Westexec Advisor and Director of National Intelligence in the Biden administration, was also an Event 201 player:
Event 201: A Global Pandemic Exercise

Avril Haines is a Senior Research Scholar at Columbia University; a Senior Fellow at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory; a member of the National Commission on Military, National, and Public Service; and a principal at WestExec Advisors.

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

edit on 1-9-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
T1, slept on the conundrum and I came up with two options... though the first is tiresome!

1) Post your links as a picture - uploaded to your gallery?

Because of the overhead, then maybe one picture per day of all the day's links?

2) Use bitly.com to make your own, shorter, redirecting urls:
a) Has the added benefit that bitly keeps a table of the urls you've linked,
b) Would work a lil like VPNs in that it will be harder for DS to auto-flag your links but if they're manually checking your posts then theymay eventually flag/corrupt them.

Hope that helps!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That is really cosmic interesting!

The part about the early Intel chip memory days was new to me. Fascinating info. The magick 13th bit! I'm sure we all remember those infamous BSOD days.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'm reading the end of this thread quickly, what weapons are you talking about?

Also, what linked you to Watch Water reservoir and Dye water?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thanks Rel. I will try and see if that works. My research today revealed another problem with Goog search and might be relevant to others here. Goog is shortening the list to what it thinks is most relevant. I did a refresh and there was the very article I was looking for. It really should not be this difficult to find information. Quite frustrating. Do you think Duck Duck Go would work better?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cherokeetroy
This bothers the hell outta me. I really thought she was part of the military that ku mentioned in the drops.

Well, do you actually think it wouldn't be a long 4 years if Trump was declared the winner? Do you really think that would just go smooth as silk? If he was, there would also likely be a number of years of military tribunals condeming traitors to death.

Do you think that wouldn't be a long 4 years?

If Wendy is working for the other team then she is hurting them badly. A double agent who is out in the open is not going to walk free in the end. I don't think there is a chance in hell she is a traitor, honestly.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26080612]EA006[/post
Lol. I am an master evil [good] sudoku player. Patterns, it is all about patterns. It is all around is in nature and in our daily lives. When there is disorder it stands out.
Also spending some serious time trying to understand the minds of those that play the game. Plus connecting with everyone's thoughts and feelings and input. It is a group effort here. No one person has all the solutions. It is cumulative knowledge.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm probably way off the mark but at least my 3D>5D attempt at understanding starts the conversation - I've no doubt we could come to some logical conclusions with a bit of debate on the subject... Maybe that's why daskakik has re-joined the conversation?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
This is the point where I am right now. Afraid to link because the very content could be changed to reflect a different narrative. In the end it would appear as if I am arguing against my self and the links would justify the opposite position.
I mean if they can change dates, delete content than what stops them from revising the narrative.

Basically Goog is dead. It is not a trust worthy source but simply a reference point. We have to go back to our personal experiences and shared knowledge.
The fact that Goog has fake Factcheckers how can we possibly consider this as a reliable source.
Did I just break the internet???

not yet.

We might be here when it breaks though.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
You won't believe this Cranky. I just got back from Whole Foods and I bought a top for my daughter. Big words on the front "ONLY HUMAN". All of the new tops had Human on them. I was thinking maybe reminding us we are not aliens. Still you are right on. Messaging and telegraphing that they are just one of the collective.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Nice dataset on Romana Didulo, Caled.

Could be something, could be nothing... I noticed her Wealth management company was based in Delaware: diduloholdings.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link.

Also has a quote I liked:

"Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd." I CHING

ETA - Looks like I'm getting the same problem as T1 now with links... I've replaced the backslashs with " bs "s, and https:// with " ht " below:

ht web.archive.org bs web bs 20141216215122 bs ht diduloholdings.com bs

edit on 1-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is interesting. The question is....will he. ( Weasel McConnell). Below is just an example of things maybe he should have don but didn't. Weasel
has a long list of things imo.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) on Wednesday rejected calls from GOP lawmakers to impeach President Biden over his abysmal handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

news.yahoo.com... ml

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't get the Joe Rogan thing at all, I have to say.

That said. This is crazy, he got The Rona and it sounds horrible, horrible, so awful I cannot believe this is real, I mean FFS how is he standing, my god people, this is unlike anything I myself have ever had in my life. No flu, no cold, no hangover was anything like this ever. This is crazy. /sarc.

CLIP

Take away from The Joe Rona Experience: "I felt horrible" but I can still make a video.

Planet of effing babies with pacifiers in their mouth and a hand on mom's boob just in case. "I felt horrible with a headache and I was so scared" is the most common thing I've read/heard from healthy people testing positive for the flu.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thanks Rel. I will try and see if that works. My research today revealed another problem with Goog search and might be relevant to others here. Goog is shortening the list to what it thinks is most relevant. I did a refresh and there was the very article I was looking for. It really should not be this difficult to find information. Quite frustrating. Do you think Duck Duck Go would work better?

Just poking my nose in to offer something I heard today in regards to search engines. Could be nothing and I haven’t tried it yet.

It was suggested to use a vpn and use search engines from other countries. I was unaware that countries had their own search engines 🤷‍♀️ I’m just a dumb American lol

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
In that Youtube I referred to they have 3 characters all named for something involving the internet like 404 and No Internet. I have a feeling something is going to happen and an impression about undersea cables.

Also we have not explored much about ships. The game Battleship comes up twice, Cold War Classics. One screen shows a the game and says this in writing and it is very hard to make out. "War Profiteering Never Seen So Fun". We have had a number of unexplained ship incidents including the new brand new one that collided with another ship. Not normal.

Since this is all a game to them board games are a big deal because looking through everything including his twitter, which is an issue all by itself, there is a direct nod to Hublot with the couple looking over the bay in Monaco gazing at what appears to be a nuclear explosion and to Cards Against Humanity.
He highlights four other games Ticket to Ride, which I picked up earlier, Code Names, Game Sequence and Scattergories.
Then there is this one other game Q-bitz. Hope we aren't in a mind game.

Also Dark Crystal is a very imposing presence and I don't really know much about that.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm probably way off the mark but at least my 3D>5D attempt at understanding starts the conversation - I've no doubt we could come to some logical conclusions with a bit of debate on the subject... Maybe that's why daskakik has re-joined the conversation?

Well if your model is correct, then according to my wife I must be the holeyest person alive. She's always complementing me on how dense I am, well I hope she's complementing me.

I wonder if there might be a Biden connection given Delaware?

a reply to: RookQueen

Of course he won't. Joe had friend go talk to Mitch right around the same time of the elections/Mitch having his "accident".

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join