It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Don’t underestimate the power of our sky rocketing grocery and gas bills….

Update:
We (my fam) survived the delta rona…. 1/10 ⭐️ … do not recommend… mostly GI symptoms… my body said (to the synthetic parasitic pathogens)…. Y’all are going straight into the toilet where everything from China belongs. I sneezed a lot, too.

Vibe👇🏼

America:

Where do we go to order more memes? The flow is a trickle these days…. Need some of that dark truth humor in a rectangle. 👏🏼

Also since Q never re-emerged has anyone seriously scoped out the chans for an “R”? I just can’t follow all these new people we’re decoding. It just doesn’t hit the same. I feel like the single alphabet letter was what helped to make it so impactful.

I’m half kidding half for real for real.

Just popping in to 👋🏽 and send 😎 good vibes!

Especially to those walking through trying times…… I still can’t believe what all I see in my rear view mirror when I look back there…. But that’s a good goal to have…. If you’re standing in the midst of chaos and hellfire…. Just imagine…. One day you’ll be seeing it in a different perspective and it won’t burn quite as hot anymore….

Cheers not tears! 🍺 🍷

and remember… just because you’re wandering doesn’t mean you’re lost!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The methodology is the inversion of our culture and this is where it will be very, very difficult for people to handle. Our everyday meals, meal preparation, seasonings, cutlery, blenders, cooking devices, storage, refrigerators and freezers all used for different purposes.
Every time we will see them or use them those images and thoughts will come up. We will all need the armor of God strapped on tight and for life as it should always be.

This permeates every aspect of our lives.
Imagine a glass of red wine with a second glass of endo [+ a child's salty tears] at a fancy meal with candlesticks.
Imagine going on a picnic with sliced meat in your picnic basket.
Imagine at snack time watching the ball game and wondering what they snacked on.
Or..
What to do with leftovers, best stored in the fridge and sometimes we need to keep extra in the freezer.

And like all people they have different tastes. Some like the heart others maybe something else because it is an acquired taste.
Imagine the thought process where children are referred to as rats. Dehumanizing them.

Then there is the behavior. Food fights with the parts and at Thanksgiving making a wish on a child's bone.
Imagine the table setting with a fork, knife, peeler, shredder and bone cracking instrument.

I could go on. We are some of the first to see the pictures and videos and we already understood what was going on behind the scenes plus we had each other, shared knowledge. The general public has a feel that something is off but this???

We will need to support each other and others because people are not stupid and will connect all of the dots. People will then start to kuestion the religious aspects and the real purpose of organizations like the Red Cross. The pictures and the videos are chilling but the thoughts are more insideous.

Then we have to go to the issue of our food supply because where are they putting all of the extra supply. Some could be used for say pig feed but the rest? The Youtube shows different food types so people can draw their own conclusions.

We really need to believe and know that we have been co-opted. We were unwilling participants and did not know. Surround ourselves with God's love and light and believe that he will forgive us because we were innocent and then we need to forgive those around us and each other. We Can Do This!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
This is the point where I am right now. Afraid to link because the very content could be changed to reflect a different narrative. In the end it would appear as if I am arguing against my self and the links would justify the opposite position.
I mean if they can change dates, delete content than what stops them from revising the narrative.

Basically Goog is dead. It is not a trust worthy source but simply a reference point. We have to go back to our personal experiences and shared knowledge.
The fact that Goog has fake Factcheckers how can we possibly consider this as a reliable source.
Did I just break the internet???

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the twit link. Good stuff.

Noticed this one under it.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just confirmation of what every parent should FEAR -

Natomas Teacher With Antifa Flag In Classroom Caught On Video Urging Students To Attend Protests

......An organization called Project Veritas filmed and edited the video they say shows Inderkum High School government teacher Gabriel Gipe having a controversial conversation off-campus........

“I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries,” Gipe allegedly said in the video.

Gipe allegedly goes on to say: “I have an Antifa flag on my wall. A student complained about that and said it made them feel uncomfortable. Well, it’s meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable I don’t know what to tell you.”

Natomas parents said they’re disturbed by extreme political beliefs being taught at a public school.....

“The teacher is not just occasionally giving their opinion about politics it seems to be a core part of the curriculum in this classroom,” Orr said. ....

A different Angle

California man accused of 'arson-setting spree' charged with starting blaze near Dixie Fire

Maynard, a former college teacher, is charged in a fire that was set in Lassen County on Saturday, the Ranch Fire, east of the Dixie Fire.

A second fire, the Conard Fire, ignited nearby, and information on a tracking device on Maynard's vehicle showed that he had been there, according to an affidavit filed in the case.

"It appeared that Maynard was in the midst of an arson-setting spree," U.S. Forest Service Special Agent Tyler Bolen wrote in the affidavit....

edit on 912021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Another thing in common was JFK Jr.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Smooth as silk……Absolutely not.
Smoother………….Absolutely!

Had Trump won we wouldn’t be wading through the election fiasco using time and resources that should be going towards bringing down an age old cabal. Wendy Rogers was speaking of the election fraud, not tribunals.

I’m not a terribly gullible person by nature. It’s hard to lead me because I question EVERYTHING, so when I state that something is concerning I am merely pointing out and stating for record those things that I feel should be noted which go against what we as a collective have decided the DROPS were telling us. If your trying to say we should blindly follow “the plan” as a response to any post that I point out is concerning to me, then you’re really just wasting your energy. I’m full of hopium, as most who have interacted with me on here know and I want to get to the truth, but I am not stupid. Until, more things have been brought into the light and proven I will not stop looking at or stating information that may contradict the narrative of this Quonversation we are having because quite simply……that would be cultish and naïve.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wouldn't a denser mass require a lower atomic energy level?

Denser mass would also have a heavier gravitational pull. This of course would explain the notion of highly spiritual people weighing more than they look though.

Ok so thank you for explaining the idea though.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I suppose if... these young people would have just gotten the second shot.

I HATE the word teenager(s) the origins are, like everything else, a psyop to create differentiation where there is none. There are no "children" there are no "teenagers" there are no "boomers" there are no "seniors" there are only HUMAN BEINGS! Change the language, the categories are fake, designed to create divisions where nones should exist.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
She was born in November of 1974, and is just shy of 47 years old. Nobody is a nobody.

www.towardexcellence.com...
search.arin.net...
lookup.icann.org...
www.bbb.org...
500 666 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2V6
www.cbetta.com...
www.linkedin.com...&-construction-management-ltd/people/
Where they live:
1 India
1 Siwan Area, India
1 Pakistan
1 Federal Capial &AJK, Pakistan
find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk...
find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk...
www.companiesmadesimple.com...
mobile.companiess.com...
www.diduloholdings.com...
web.archive.org...*/diduloholdings.com
web.archive.org...://diduloholdings.com/

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If the 3rd person is the person showing as Romana Didulo, then either name could be fake or a cover for the other.

That photo is from 1996. Didulo is supposedly in her early 60's now. She would have been in her late 30's then. That lady is much older than that.

You are not going to change that by just switching name tags.

ETA: Sorry but the age above is based on a guess from her pictures according to a bio site because she is such a nobody that they don't even have a DOB.

edit on 9/1/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Math is off, 47 years not 57.
2021 - 1974 = 47

Carry on, and back to lurking.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

She was born in November of 1974, and is just shy of 57 years old.

If she was born in November of 74, she is just shy of 47 years old.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey, you are right. Hmmm. I saw 57 somewhere though...thanks! I updated the post. I blame...COVID!

originally posted by: butcherguy

She was born in November of 1974, and is just shy of 57 years old.

If she was born in November of 74, she is just shy of 47 years old.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

clip

edit on 1-9-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
U.S. Intel Hits Biden Again, Leak Transcript and Recording of Call With President Ghani – Biden: “there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture”

Team-One (State Dept, CIA, Intel Community) continue to pummel Team-Two (Biden, WH, Pentagon, NSC) with leaks to media.

After Joe Biden delivered his speech to the nation claiming no-one saw the collapse of the Afghan government coming, the intel group leak the transcript and recording of a July 23rd phone call between Biden and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani showing everything Biden said today was a lie.
Sundance @ CTH

Two opposing factions - ScreenCap from the Video that FF posted yesterday...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: tanstaafl

Smooth as silk……Absolutely not.
Smoother………….Absolutely!

Had Trump won we wouldn’t be wading through the election fiasco using time and resources that should be going towards bringing down an age old cabal. Wendy Rogers was speaking of the election fraud, not tribunals.

I’m not a terribly gullible person by nature. It’s hard to lead me because I question EVERYTHING, so when I state that something is concerning I am merely pointing out and stating for record those things that I feel should be noted which go against what we as a collective have decided the DROPS were telling us. If your trying to say we should blindly follow “the plan” as a response to any post that I point out is concerning to me, then you’re really just wasting your energy. I’m full of hopium, as most who have interacted with me on here know and I want to get to the truth, but I am not stupid. Until, more things have been brought into the light and proven I will not stop looking at or stating information that may contradict the narrative of this Quonversation we are having because quite simply……that would be cultish and naïve.

RQ this was discussed at length early in the year and most was in the drops under "Future proves Past".

The process was complicated. Had DJT won, we'd be in a helluva mess right now. What folks don't get is that none of the stooges we see are in charge of their own bowl movements, let alone things that matter. We see the CDC has more power then any organization on earth the last two years. So had DJT won, they'd have flipped everything we see falling on Joe to falling on him and us if he even got out of January.

Truthfully the teeeveee is the most powerful thing on earth, has been for 50 years.

Within minutes of election DJT would have been impeached for voter fraud, for good and we'd be in lock down for life, as the jabs would not have been ready and they would have attempted to relaunch the aborted 2018 nuclear holocaust planned. I've said, Team Joe went back 8 years and pretended the last four years never happened.... but it did.

Joe is there for a reason. To take all the hits and expose everything. Keep in mind, the law is awful, horrible and pointless, but all this White Hat stuff from the start was by the book, as was said here from day one - they are following the system the Controllers put in place to avoid violating freewill because we agreed to this crap.

The election fraud only happens when Joe takes the oath. Not before. Had Joe never taken the oath, the ballots all get trashed because no fraud has been committed, and, by law, no damage has been done. Team Joe was given the chance to back out, avoid the fraud, but they chose not to because the are dead either way, and White Hats wanted Joe too.

Folks have now seen that in elections there is no win. You don't have standing to challenge prior to an election because nothing has taken place. You have no standing to challenge while the ballots are counted because it will influence the outcome. You have no standing challenge after the fraud because it doesn't matter anymore. That's the law, yes, the vote is too important to be left up to the people, so votes never mattered and the courts see to it. There has never, ever, never, as in never been a full election audit on any election that sought to expose the reality. It isn't a waste, it was always part of the plan, and is in the drops as such.

(fun fact, the population that "votes" is considered dead by the law, so they never have standing to challenge anyway - yes, ironic, only dead people vote, both living-dead and dead).

You probably didn't know but prior to 2018 the Republicans agreed not to challenge any election outcome dating back to Reagan. Yep, they agreed not to protest an outcome so began the overt single party fraud.

The greater issue, as we explored a lot, is the fraud was perpetuated by and through China, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, +++, corporations, the CIA, The States, Dominion, and regular people. It was a world wide effort, so the fraud was HUGE, documented and works in all countries. The exposure is for the world to see, Dominion = world.

The fact is, as awful as this is, this is to expose all of it to the world. Joe is the Great Revealer: Political Puppets, CRT, CCP, Communism, Voter Fraud (world wide), inflation, Medical Mafia, Energy Manipulation, War, and so much more all falls on Joe to expose to the world. If Durham arrives, it all falls on Joe and the feces will hit the fan soooo much worse then Afghanistan.

See how badly Joe handled the Afghan thing, Durham will be fun as hell.

To understand, none of the thoughts most people have are their own, they come from the eneMedia. The game theory folks knew they could not win the battle against the teeeveee... ever. So the needed to turn the teeeveee people on Joe, and we saw a few weeks ago this would happen. Now, this week, they have. My guess, several of the bigger outlets are waiting to fully unload on Joe..... Maybe Durham, Maybe Vote Fraud, Maybe Dementia, Maybe Stock Market Crash or all.

This was all mapped out here, including key date markers and key players. In fact, looking back at Future Proves Past, "POTUS" quite often means Joe. The Controllers wanted Joe going back to 1988 (vs. DJT btw) and they never let it go for some reason. Joe is here because they wanted this idiot for some very odd reason to be in charge. So at that level, Joe was their hero, and their hero is being destroyed in front of them.

Consider how hard it was to get a demented child molester, grifter, liar, plagiarizer, fail POTUS candidate, moron, father of Hunter, gaffer, racist lifetime political POS into office. Literally the worst resume ever.

Lastly, and most importantly. What is being revealed for many is how much they have thrown away the personal power to these goons and ghouls. There are no masks if people say no. There are no jabs if people say no. There are no fraudulent elections if people say no. But, as I said from day one, people MUST see what they are creating to create something new.

Right now people are still begging puppets for their lives back, not taking, but begging in top down meetings like slaves on a plantation, and, worse, they are attacking each other like crabs in a bucket over masks and jabs because teeeveee told them they must - painful to watch.

Honestly, the population has been mindlessly creating a world of Humans As Currency without giving it second thought forever - they don't care about things like Freewill, Sovereignty, Divine Connections, The Path of Another, or much of anything but what the teeeveee tells them to create. They are now seeing what they have been creating, which, is actually described in the drops and it is horrifying for many and will get worse.

The challenge right now is they are in the stage were they are going to the wrong places to resolve the issues, right back to the plantation owners to complain about plantation conditions, not even seeing the plantation has no walls, no chains, no real reason for them to stay.

This isn't about politics, this is about the population seeing they are just energy currency to the Ghouls they worship/follow/trust... just food to them. They must see this to create something new. Humans As Currency is the core, all else is just faff.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Heh. It’s DoD policy not to confirm the release of classified information. Which he did at the end of that clip.

DoD Manual 5200.01

“DoD personnel shall not publicly acknowledge the release of classified information and must be careful not to make any statement or comment that confirms the accuracy of or verifies the information requiring protection.”

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

clip

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
WHO monitoring new coronavirus variant named 'Mu'

The World Health Organization has said it is monitoring a new coronavirus variant known as "Mu", which was first identified in Colombia in January 2021.

Mu, known scientifically as B.1.621, has been classified as a "variant of interest", the global health body said Tuesday in its weekly pandemic bulletin.

The WHO said the variant has mutations that indicate a risk of resistance to vaccines and stressed that further studies were needed to better understand it.

"The Mu variant has a constellation of mutations that indicate potential properties of immune escape," the bulletin said.

Mu, a mythical continent in the Pacific Ocean.
Mu, a Korean shaman priest.
Mu phage, a bacteriophage of the family Myoviridae of double-stranded DNA non-enveloped contractile tail bacterial viruses.

Mu was derived from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for WATER.

This variant clown show will not stop until they meet their jab goal.

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier
Abstract
The invention belongs to the field of nano materials and biomedicine, and relates to a vaccine, in particular to development of 2019-nCoV coronavirus nuclear recombinant nano vaccine. The invention also comprises a preparation method of the vaccine and application of the vaccine in animal experiments. The new corona vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and new corona virus RBD; binding carnosine, CpG and neocoronavirus RBD on the backbone of graphene oxide; the CpG coding sequence is shown as SEQ ID NO 1; the novel coronavirus RBD refers to a novel coronavirus protein receptor binding region which can generate a high-titer specific antibody aiming at the RBD in a mouse body, and provides a strong support for prevention and treatment of the novel coronavirus.

Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms

GFNs penetrate through the physiological barriers or cellular structures by different exposure ways or administration routes and entry the body or cells, eventually resulting in toxicity in vivo and in vitro. The varying administration routes and entry paths, different tissue distribution and excretion, even the various cell uptake patterns and locations, may determine the degree of the toxicity of GFNs [44–46]. So to make them clear may be helpful to better understand the laws of the occurrence and development of GFNs toxicity.

GFNs reach various locations through blood circulation or biological barriers after entering the body, which results in varying degrees of retention in different organs. Due to their nanosize, GFNs can reach deeper organs by passing through the normal physiological barriers, such as the blood-air barrier, blood-testis barrier, blood-brain barrier and blood-placental barrier.

To be clear, Graphene Nanoparticles, like Mercury, Fluoride, Formaldehyde etc. are toxic to earth, plants, animals but NOT when used as a medicine from Pfizer, Moderna, or any other medical company because Science + Shills + Ignorance = bioweapon accepted freely.

What's worse, knowing this now or not knowing this?

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join