It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well this is interesting (Telegram link)... National Geographic is bringing out a documentary on Sept 11th on Dr Fauci - trying to make him out to be a victim:

NEW - Dr. Fauci is getting his own National Geographic documentary where he is portrayed as the hero of the United States. Release date: September 10, one day before 9/11.

The trailer Video in the post link:
a) Claims he's suffering PTSD for what he is being put through in the Covid pandemic,
b) Claims his 2 daughters are being victimised,
c) Is supported with cameo comments from GW Bush, Bono, Susan Rice.

Wonder if they will mention The Mysterious Death of Dr. Fauci’s Most Notable Critic - LOL Of course they won't !

Or how about ... Spotlight Grows on Mysterious ‘Suicide’ of Dr. Fauci’s Right-Hand Man at NIAID; Dr. Judy Mikovits Says Top Scientist Was “Suicided” to Silence Him - I'm sure they will skip that ....

or how about the question of origins of the Plandemic ? Which has certainly propelled the Fakey Fauci into the spotlight ? ..... Was the Origin of the Covid from a Canada Lab then to Wuhan !

In Pennsylvania, Professor Bing Liu of the University of Pittsburgh was on the verge of a breakthrough in a scientific understanding of the new coronavirus but was shot dead. Then a World Health Organization (WHO) driver carrying coronavirus samples was shot dead in Myanmar. The WHO vehicle was carrying coronavirus test samples when it came under attack. The WHO confirmed that Pyae Sone Win Maung died of his injuries from the attack. Reuters reported that the vehicle had come under gunfire. Why attack a van carrying COVID samples?....

Then there is the mysterious co-incidental death of all four African heads of state who spoke out against the COVID lockdowns and experimental vaccines. Very strange for so many people to be dying who opposed or perhaps had evidence against the narrative. Naturally, it is always a conspiracy theory, so the mainstream press need not waste its time to investigate anything.

The Green Climate Fund of the United Nations on April 10, 2020, had sprung into immediate action telling the world to use COVID to redesign the world:

While COVID-19 is causing untold suffering, the international response to this unprecedented health crisis in modern times offers an opportunity to direct finances towards bolstering climate action. GCF will continue to make critical investments in climate-resilient water resource management, health care facilities, agriculture and livelihoods – all of which are essential to subduing and overcoming the pandemic. Similarly, we will step up our efforts to catalyse green investment to relaunch economies on low-emission, climate-resilient trajectories.

Or how about even the AIDS research he was involved in ? Fauci Was Duplicitous on the AIDS Epidemic Too

....It’s a familiar pattern to anyone who has closely followed the infectious disease bureaucrat’s public commentary since Covid-19 burst into the national news cycle last January. It usually starts with Anthony Fauci fielding a question about a disease from the press, at which point he offers up a highly speculative answer that nonetheless appears to carry the gravity of his own authority.

Fauci usually caveats his remarks with a stream of noncommittal auxiliary verbs – the disease “could,” “might,” or “may” behave as his latest prognostication asserts. But the press runs with a bold headline anyway, declaring that Fauci has spoken and his word is final…at least until it is not. That’s when Fauci modifies his prior position without even the slightest scrutiny from an adoring press corps, and proceeds as if his newer pronouncement has been his position all along. The flip-flop is then complete and broadcast by the same press as the new gospel, even if it directly contradicts the fair doctor’s own advice given only weeks or days prior....

Dr. Fauci AKA Dr. Death

I could go on & on and on .... I think I'll skip that "Special"

edit on 922021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I gave up my subscription years back when they started repeating the Climate liars like they were god's.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well this is interesting (Telegram link)... National Geographic is bringing out a documentary on Sept 11th on Dr Fauci - trying to make him out to be a victim:

NEW - Dr. Fauci is getting his own National Geographic documentary where he is portrayed as the hero of the United States. Release date: September 10, one day before 9/11.

The trailer Video in the post link:
a) Claims he's suffering PTSD for what he is being put through in the Covid pandemic,
b) Claims his 2 daughters are being victimised,
c) Is supported with cameo comments from GW Bush, Bono, Susan Rice.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
NatGeo has interesting articles and great maps, but they've been wokey-jokey for years now. Another once-respected institution infiltrated and undermined.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
fans nyp
Off to work I go.

Florida diner owner posts sign telling Biden backers to eat elsewhere

“If you voted for and continue to support and stand behind the worthless, inept and corrupt administration currently inhabiting the White House that is complicit in the death of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, please take your business elsewhere,” the blunt notice reads.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
NatGeo has interesting articles and great maps, but they've been wokey-jokey for years now. Another once-respected institution infiltrated and undermined.

Cheers

FLASHBACK
4 WAYS NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC IS FURTHERING A DEGENERATE LEFTIST NARRATIVE

The new Current Year is just around the corner and seeing that their tricks used to achieve global mind domination amounted to a resounding fiasco (with elements such as the recent American presidential election and its glorious mountains of salty tears), the evil leftist elves have been working around the clock in their New World Order workshop.

The last present that they will put under the Cultural Christmas tree is the January 2017 issue of National Geographic Magazine with its cover page featuring a 9-year-old boy dressed as a little girl, posing in a provocative, clearly sexualised manner. The January edition also directly pushes the idea of a supposed “Gender Revolution” taking place and attacks the very pillars of masculinity among others.

Is it still a neutral magazine about Earth and good pictures?....

The original focus of the magazine, geography (human or natural), has clearly been abandoned and since the 2000s, it has adopted a more political and activist stance. ......

edit on 922021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Devolution?
rumble.com...

Yes. This is what I believe has been going on since the election. Or I should say the inauguration. The Newsweek article that lady references in the begining of the video stated that those continuity of government plans were enacted last year. I remember it happening at the time. I believe they have enacted continuity plan Granite Shadow.

Granite Shadow is a continuity plan that designates second tier military commanders stationed around the country as the guys in charge of everything. I feel this was done because the Pentagon itself is corrupted. So they entrusted 05 and below types to run the show behind the scenes while they brought this stuff to a peaceful resolution by forcing Biden to turn the whole country against him by having him do outlandish things. I feel like once his approval rating gets low enough that they feel like they can take control with as minimal backlash as possible we will see this thing brought to a conclusion.

If this is the case, I suppose we could expect to see a situation where a bunch of Lieutenant Colonels walk into the Pentagon and frog march the top brass out in handcuffs. Man, that would be a sight to see.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
For those interested, McAfee's ghost has posted again

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Edit: The photo dates back to 2018, not new.

I can only get one of the links to work.

7448d4db043b6317a8aa6b8385477650be04cfba3e63c648186b5d0afd5f6c29

You can access it directly putting this in front of it in your web browser:

download.gateway.ethswarm.org...

It is a picture from a video, most likely being displayed on a laptop monitor screen, of two young girls laying on ping pong tables. And yes, they are clearly the ping pong tables from Comet Ping Pong. It is marked up kind of like evidence, not the raw picture.

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
For those interested, McAfee's ghost has posted again

edit on 9/2/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I got the first link to load. Warning it contains a graphic image. I couldn't get the second two to load, my browser kept giving me too many redirect errors.

edit:
ah Caled beat me to it.
edit on 2/9/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think the issue is the other two are videos. They may only come through via the "bee" app. I haven't decided if I'm going "all in" on that yet...

originally posted by: dug88

[...]

edit on Thu Sep 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thank-you for sharing a very logical and uplifting theory of what we're witnessing in progress. Makes sense based on President Trump's and Q's, "We have to show them" statements.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The idea of antivirals first came about in the public sphere by Trump when Hydroxy became a story. The left wing shills went ballistic! Now this Big Pharma overlord wants to sell you his antivirals twice a day everyday and those same left wing shills will shame you for not loving your slavery.

twitter.com...

Pfizer (2-page PDF)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Well I think it should all be up for debate because that's the only way to find the truth and sometimes that means discussing it over and over unfortunately as more things come to life. We are literally building a case with bits and pieces being revealed over time.
What I exp. now Tuesday was wild and it was strangeness on every site I went to. Thoughtful mentioned something about time travelers that I had not thought of. I was looking more at the possibilities that with each piece of info someone was creating "reputable" sites with articles written years back. On one I noticed a date from 2015 so I went into the archives and search for the article and it wasn't there. I even thought it may have been mistakingly archived in files prior to the paper going on line so I searched those and zip, nada. So I went to DDGO and searched for the reporters name and the word articles but used the search filter for the specific date and nothing came up! It was on google not ddgo. So all of that got me thinking if black hats are producing articles to try to discredit and back dating. Also, I would get on the trail of something and have to refresh the page for one reason or another then "poof" the page disappeared. This happened one time after another after another etc. It was not at all normal so I started trying to save the pages through screen shots and pasting info on a word document thinking I might be able to go back to but the screen shot trick stopped working. I finally just ceased. I was looking at that pic of RDS and McAfee and finally someone posted a twit of that pic from 2017 so I just stopped. I cant explain why any of that occurred but was glad to find out that it is entirely possible to change dates on some of the articles we have been considering to credible because we think we are looking at something written a few years back.......

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Devolution?
rumble.com...

If this is the case, I suppose we could expect to see a situation where a bunch of Lieutenant Colonels walk into the Pentagon and frog march the top brass out in handcuffs. Man, that would be a sight to see.

From your lips to God's ears!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If one of you with a stronger constitution than I views those McAfee files, a general description would be appreciated.
I cannot tolerate the more graphic ones, but feel the need to know what we're up against.
But I can't ever get the images out of my head, and honestly fear desensitization.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I should have mentioned that Jen Psaki is also a senior advisor at Westexec
theintercept.com...

edit on 2-9-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
That picture with the ping pong tables I recognize from the collection of images that FBIanon dropped on 4chan right before the 2016 election. I believe the two girls laying on the table are supposed to be Hillary and Huma

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
one of them is a grainy photo of what appears to be two girls(clothed) sleeping on a ping pong table. there is another empty ping pong table in the background. the title of the page is "NOW_YOUR_LEARNING_OUR_COMMS_NOTHING_STOPS_THIS__N.C.S.W.I.C____John McAfee"

another is a video of very young girls in a tiled marble? room filling a pitcher with water and carrying it to a large pedestal and pouring the water out. The title of the page is "SLAVE_CHILDREN_SAVE_THE_CHILDREN_WE_HAVE_IT_ALL__FLQQD_WARNING__WWG1VVGA"

I haven't been able to open the third one. I did SS some of the video but I'm reluctant to post it here even though there is nothing graphic about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks.
Think I've seen the water pitcher one.
Weird how the pool table one can be of two girls, then supposedly are H and H? Girls or women?

I do appreciate those who do this aspect of the work. I just am leery of clicking in case they are more of the supposed sreencaps from the video that sickened the NYC cops. No ma'am, don't want that.
edit on 2-9-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: clarity

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The video of the young girls in the marble area has been said to be video of a family on vacation at a spa in either the far east or middle east. It has made its way around for awhile and it may have been started with Kappy. I don't know the origin of the video but I have heard that it may have been debunked. Unfortunately many of these videos and talks on these videos have been deleted.

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join