It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Longtime no see daskakik!

I assume you are omitting the use of rejuvenating Med Beds from the equation?

To celebrate your homecoming, I'll let you be the first to debunk my theory on how 3D to 5D ascension works:

Bigger

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I assume you are omitting the use of rejuvenating Med Beds from the equation?

Those med beds would have to be equipped with an ethnicity and sex changing feature to change that Margaret Thatcher looking lady into Manny Pacquiao.

To celebrate your homecoming, I'll let you be the first to debunk my theory on how 3D to 5D ascension works:

For starters, everything you described there is still in 3D.

The big WTF is "denser matter" being less impacted by gravity. It would be the opposite.

More matter would mean you have gained weight, not ascended into 5D.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I disagree with your assertion that denser matter would be more impacted by gravity - with an extra rider that we are talking ENERGISED matter rather than an innate object.

As this article explains:

I suppose if we didn’t need to breath oxygen and evolved on a barren planet bereft of atmosphere, our intuition would tell us that the cannonball and the feather would fall at the same rate, duh. But even taking atmosphere out of the picture, it’s still not intuitive that the cannonball, which feels really heavy, will fall at the same rate as the feather, which feels really light.

Why is our intuition so wrong when pondering this question?
While we perceive matter in big chunks (one cannonball, one feather) gravity sees the individual atoms, one at a time. That those atoms are all stuck together in the form of a cannonball doesn’t mean anything to gravity. Gravity doesn’t even necessarily notice that those atoms are all close together. Gravity wouldn’t care if half those atoms were in one hand and half in the other. Gravity wouldn’t care if you ground the cannonball into dust, it would just see one atom at a time and pull on those atoms individually.

When you add to that that the denser body has more counteracting potential energy, I posit that our "5D" selves could grow/move easier in counteraction to the force of gravity.

This would include our ability to transmit energy through frequency communication.

You'll probably agree that I best get some zeds now!
edit on 1-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Harry & Megan = Wax Museum event

THE HYDRA = multi-headed sea serpent
SEA = Water = Information = Information Warfare
SEEING IS BELIEVING = Using your senses against you
SYSTEM OF CONTROL = Get inside your head = Psychological Warfare

THEY want you divided & fighting each other
THEY want you emotional = physically & mentally draining
THEY want you to feel hopeless / helpless
THEY want you to question what is real / fake

HEAL YOUR MIND = FIND INNER PEACE = CALM = TEST YOUR FAITH
FAITH INTO ACTION = TEST THE WATERS = SEEING IS BELIEVING
GROW YOUR FAITH = No longer in SURVIVAL MODE = SEE the Miracles
WITH NEW EYES = A NEW PERSPECTIVE = ITS A WHOLE NEW WORLD
THE WORLD NEVER CHANGED = WE DID = EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I doubt any of my links will work. I suspect Bots because there is no reason for this to be happening. It is because I am too close to the truth. This leaves us in the situation where I can only point and others will have to help with the links because we do need the evidence. People also do need to be able to verify or else that leaves us in the situation where I expect people to just trust me and that is not what this is all about. After all we don't trust the CDC and the rest who have said to trust us.

We have seen this repeatedly, the erasing of the truth by any means necessary. Silencing, intimidation against anyone who is a truthsayer. Destroying my links, 404 ing my link pages, sending my links off to unrelated pieces.
I just don't know what else to do.
Suggestions?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Interesting argument against the use of the 25th amendment against Biden from CodeMonkeyZ

25th Amendment is Unlikely

Kamala is the Senate tie-breaker in the current 50-50 Senate.
If the 25th is used to force Biden out, then Kamala takes his position as Acting Resident.
At that point, there will no longer be a Senate tie breaker, and Mitch McConnell gets to effectively block anything he wants - even the appointment of a new Vice Resident.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'll sleep on the conundrum!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Rel the fact that those two links pointing to Watch Water Reservoir are broken must mean this is of great significance or else why bother? The more they react to my posts the closer we are to the truth.
I bet the 6 weapons are stored there. I mean it is remote, it drains to Dye River. Symbolism for them is like clues for us.

Which brings me to another watch the water event. Apparently the Bled Lake/Bled castle must be significant. Prior to the plandemic the lake apparently had an algae bloom and it turned red.[blood red] Local officials were rightfully steamed up because that castle and lake are a big $ generator and they had taken the health of that lake seriously. More symbolism.

Remember Laura Bush went to that castle and even made her own bottle of red wine.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thanks Rel. A couple of people have offered to assist but we need to have a game plan because this is outright erasing of my evidence. We just can't let this happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Isn't this interesting. Rel and I are discussing the information warfare and you are brining up the washing of the mind. I just wonder how far this goes. The fact that the Wayback machine exists shows that the information on the net is manipulated but I have seen the Wayback machine manipulated as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake

Re. Watch Water res. built over anything significant = ?

Many people know about the Highland clearances, but lowland clearances were real too. Recent posts here by Cranky and ETMN showing folks (Jon Levi) suggesting reset and/or mud flood. Not sure about that (him) but most developments are from C18 +, many things before that, gone, replaced or hearsay.

Wow. Good point. I wonder what is underneath Watch Water Reservoir. I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking more like in the water. To get at whatever is under the water there needs to be a break, mud to flow so they can get access. It would impact few since it is remote.

Can you explain Highland clearances and lowland clearences?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Rel and I have been discussing this very fact that we are in the middle of a serious information war and we need to trust our sources. Just thinking back to the time travel aspect we can apply that to this as well. Why not have the dates changed. Revising history to meet the narrative.
Your source I trust more.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
This was hysterical! I PM'd ya.

something happened when I tried to open the mail and I ddn't get to read it. My bad.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

FlyingFox, that looks like Romana Didulo, sitting next to Princess Diana!

You have to be kidding.

It can't be. Agree on this one with you. That nose can't possible be fit into a mask. That would be some trick.

edit on 1-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Interesting argument against the use of the 25th amendment against Biden from CodeMonkeyZ

25th Amendment is Unlikely

Kamala is the Senate tie-breaker in the current 50-50 Senate.
If the 25th is used to force Biden out, then Kamala takes his position as Acting Resident.
At that point, there will no longer be a Senate tie breaker, and Mitch McConnell gets to effectively block anything he wants - even the appointment of a new Vice Resident.

RHINO Mitch, coc aine Mitch, nor Conservative Mitch will shut down important things that stop the criminals from running DC. He is one of the leaders. Married to a possible Chinese CCP sympathizer. He is very dangerous to our nation IMO. I largely suspect KY cheated and let him win his Primary contest instead of the staunch Patriotic/God loving Conservatives that challenged him.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: RookQueen
Rel and I have been discussing this very fact that we are in the middle of a serious information war and we need to trust our sources. Just thinking back to the time travel aspect we can apply that to this as well. Why not have the dates changed. Revising history to meet the narrative.
Your source I trust more.

Very good point. Who do we trust when we know we are being lied to by our "trusted media"? We have to find something else. That wasn't working anymore. The problem is the brainwashed are like Zombie Apocalypse and may become dangerous to themselves and other. Well they already are. They may force the hands of the sane to do something logical that follows when you have insane people. I am sure it can be pretty, but their will be those few who have to take it all they way like a few pretty nasty shills here. Antifa and BLM, and their financial supporters are a few groups of them now.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CrazyFox
tgm
If only this was real.
a reply to: Caled

"you're not driving this truck after you drove the country into the ground. You are a total Nimrod and your not driving this truck."

Wish there was a way to imbed tg vid links. Or if there is I knew how to do it lol.
This is a gem.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Robert James Rallison...Youtuber...My Girlfriend is Kinda Odd.

McAffee link.
This is about the children.
I only saw the two pictures, one of Hillary Clinton and the other of the little boy dead and stiched up and I just couldn't go on. It would have been too harmful for me.
I understand we cannot blame McAffee for what we will see because he is only the messenger. So this brings up the above. To really understand you need to go through it very slowly.

I am trying to process the horror of all of this. Pictures and Videos very traumatizing. But there is the whole other side - methodology and psychology.

First we need to understand that children on both sides have been harmed, seriously harmed. The children that have been born into those evil families know nothing else. They have been brainwashed from birth. What is horror for us is the norm for them. They would not understand our revulsion just like how they don't understand why we just don't "get it".

Imagine everything in reverse. The special occasions, birthday celebrations, holidays and special events, they select the gourmet child.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cherokeetroy
This bothers the hell outta me. I really thought she was part of the military that ku mentioned in the drops.

Well, do you actually think it wouldn't be a long 4 years if Trump was declared the winner? Do you really think that would just go smooth as silk? If he was, there would also likely be a number of years of military tribunals condeming traitors to death.

Do you think that wouldn't be a long 4 years?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He has written books and this one explains what I am discussing. "How to be Cool & Other Things I Definately Learned Growing Up."
Right from the start they have been indoctrinated. Generation after generation practicing this tradition. They have reached the point that in their known history this is the way it has always been. The population now has reached the tipping point, the precipice, and as a result the entire population has become too big to ignore. When the number of missing children was under the radar this subculture was as well. However over time they needed more and more children to satisfy their appetites and that is when it became impossible to ignore. Also combine that with the need for the special fluid and we have a situation here.
One way to solve some of this dilema was when New York passed that terrible, terrible law that if a baby is born not perfect then the mother and Dr. can make a medical decision to terminate life support. More supply and the best supply.

Where do we go from here? Obviously there needs to be punishment but how do we really know if the entire subculture has been cancelled? We can do our best to cut off supply but how do we know that it has been eradicated?

How do we know?

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join