It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'll look into it now cranky!

To save space... @DonaldJTrumpJr is trolling Biden's election logo according to SokratesXVII on telegram.... but something's up as Sokrates has now deleted his two posts which showed DJT Jr tweets linking the Wallenburgs to a lampoon of the Biden logo that read "THE END" with the 2 Es each being 3 horizantal red lines.

UPDATE: Sokrates reposted now: #1, #2

I'm wondering... did Don Jr just signal RED6?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

edit on 31-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

OK so I was thinking along the lines that there was a hidden Q-Code in this, but I couldn't figure it out. Then it hit me that this could be some type of Quadratic Code. Yeah yeah those codes usually work through a 10X10 checkerboard mapping. But What if the 1 and 10 spots are blank, and the 2-9 spots are designated by each set?

For instance:
If each digit is simply added together in Hexi and the sum viewed in Dec then this mapping would look like:
76e5 eef3 7501 086b = 32 46 13 25
1fd8 f2bf f51b 1537 = 37 43 32 16
d78a caf8 4dbc 4f50 = 38 45 40 24
4860 ccbe 0418 46ae = 18 49 13 34

So a Quadratic code would look like:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 3 2 4 6 1 3 2 5 0
0 3 7 4 3 3 2 1 6 0
0 3 8 4 5 4 0 2 4 0
0 1 8 4 9 1 3 3 4 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

So does this mean anything to anyone, or should I just drop this?
edit on 31-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The Matrix 4 Resurrection (2021) Official Trailer #1 (Release Dec 22, 2021)

matrix4humans.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well this is unexpected... Romana Didulo is saying the Actor playing Biden is a Woman!:

Q & A - Bidan a Lady?

Q: Queen Romana, is the one currently playing Bidan a man or woman?

A: a Woman

Also re Kamala harris - post

Q & A - Kamal Toe

Q: Queen Romana, who is playing Kamal Toe?

A: A Caucasian Lady...Look at the hand.

Lastly, re 3D to 5D ascension - post:

Q & A - Ascension

Q: Dear Queen Romana, is the ascension from 3D to 5D a personal consciousness thing or is it also an actual physical event? What actually happens please? 🤗❤️

A: It is both personal consciousness and physical symptoms (ie ringing in the ears, sudden uncontrollable emotions like crying non stop, sudden rush of energy, change in food choices, you can't stand to be around negative people, sudden dizziness, your intuition is heightened, sudden feelings of exhaustion, headaches, body aches and pains like someone beat you up, sudden feelings of happiness, the feelings of wanting to be a child again, plenty of aha moments, etc).

Each man/woman/child will experience the energy shift differently.

*make sure to drink plenty of water*

and... another post

Salt helps retain water in your body.

That's why they told you to reduce salt intake

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FlyingFox, that looks like Romana Didulo, sitting next to Princess Diana!

Bigger

If it is her then it gives some meaning to her defensive cold look next to HRC!
edit on 1-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who is this person? I mean I know what they say they are, but does anyone know much about this person? I mean is she just some Indigenous person that wants either attention or political power, or is there any validity to her statements?

This isn't aimed at you Rel.

Why does everyone thing we are going to pop out of our plane of existence? From a religious point of view that would require us to give up all of our worldly possessions. Including your body, which yes that means that everyone that "ascends" needs to die before they can go up. From a philosophic standpoint, we can never go up and see the realm of the perfect since each person can only interpret what they see from their perspective. Which means that knowing the perfect is impossible even if we had the ability to see the perfect form of ourselves we wouldn't be able to fully understand what we are seeing since what we understand would be tainted by our imperfect eye sight and biases.

Can someone explain this to me, without using vague words like "higher vibration" to explain this. The most anyone has ever said to me about this is that it's either "Higher Vibrations" or "I can't explain it but you need to understand". So either explain this in nontalking points, or draw a picture or something. In all my years of poking around in the occult, paranormal investigations, UFO investigations, Alchemy, and studying philosophy for the last 3 decades, I have never once came across anyone that can explain this jumping from one level of reality to another by skipping the one in-between.

The only way this could even be possible is through Vacuum Decay across the reality we live in, and even with that unless we are caught in a Quantum Cavitation, it won't matter since we'll just be gone, and if we are caught up in a QC then it won't matter due to everyone being in the next reality with or without wanting to be there.

Sorry for the rant about that, but it just gets under my skin.

Anyways, who is this Romana Didulo person?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Isn't this picture you presented the same one listed HERE?

If so then the mystery person is Katherine Graham Chairman of the Board for the Washington Post Company. Well that's according to the link above.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Force_373

edit on 1-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, had a go at blowing up Biden's watch from a video of coffins returninbg. This is the best I could achieve:

Bigger

I think it looks more like the Seiko because of the white clock face, with golden hands shining white in the sun?

Re the watches in KU posts, here's the graphic of the set that I produced a while back:

Bigger

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
FlyingFox, that looks like Romana Didulo, sitting next to Princess Diana!

You have to be kidding.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ms. Spencer's face says it all.

You can really see the animosity in her face towards Hillary in this picture. I wonder what set that off. At the time Hillary really wanted to be loved by everyone, even though people just didn't like her back then either. Ms. Spencer on the other hand was seemingly loved by everyone that met her. Two totally opposite people there.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Guyfriday, I'll try to answer your points to the best of my understanding... and I too am sitting on the fence but I'm seeing a lot of good come from her.

1) Yes the picture FlyingFox posted of HRC and Princess Di is the same as the one you linked.
If the 3rd person is the person showing as Romana Didulo, then either name could be fake or a cover for the other.

2) Who is Romana Didulo?
a) I have to say up front that it's an anagram for I am Ur Donaldo, which provides the option that the person posting is Donald Trump and therefore the picture of "Romana Didulo" is trolling the WAPO Chairwoman?

3) Some detail from Romana's posts, herself, on who she is:

Q: Queen Romana, I heard you can listen to ten (10) different songs simultaneously, don't you get a headache?

A: I can listen to up to twenty (20) different songs maybe more simultaneously- songs that have the highest vibrational energetic frequencies. No. I don't get headaches from listening simultaneously to many songs. They are food source to me - in man/woman speak.

Many Members of Intergalactic Federation of Worlds of Light beings are of evolved man/woman kind...

Earth is Ancestors Homeland and men and women on Earth are Ancestors. ☝️😍🙏

Q: Dear Queen Romana, do you sleep as we do ?

A: No.

#4 proides links to healing frequencies to remove nanobots
#5 A Royalty of Light Beings

Q: Queen Romana, please explain the Roles or fundamentals of Royal Families of light beings.

A: Royal Families of light beings (or ancient Royal Bloodlines) fundamentals roles are:

1) to enhance/improve the lives of the We The People. This is Service to humanity/pure benevolence.

2) to remove hindrance forced upon We The People.

3) to provide, wisdom, guidance, leadership, balance, and be the beacon of light, love and hope for all man/woman kind.

4) to serve as the main anchor at all times and in all cases

5) enhance, guard and protect We The Peoples internal light energies. Prevent the corruption of their God/Creator signature found within each and every man/woman.

6) Queen/King means service to humanity and pure benevolence...

This is the true meaning of the Title of King/Queen/Empress/Emperor...~It is to serve Humanity and pure benevolence ~

#6 Queen of the World 2.0

Q: Queen Romana, the Earth 2.0, is based on Humanity, love, kindness, compassion and wisdom, etc, etc. Leaders of Earth 2.0, are of highest light beings frequencies.
Are you the Queen of Planet Earth 2.0? Your actions and Leadership are showing you are that.

A: Yes, I am. And so it is.
I agreed to that spiritual contract as part of my work here on planet Earth. Many refer to it as their destiny.

#7 "The Tomorrow War" covered her life story?

In, "The Tomorrow War"... Guess whose life story line is included in it? 😉

#8 full title

I, Queen Romana of Canada, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Member of the Federation of Worlds of light beings High Command and Council, ask that you please uncloaked your Ships (when safe).

#9 she has a birthmark the shape of the old map of Canada
#10 Chose to c0me here (Earth?)

Q: Queen Romana, who are behind you, with you, and standing beside you as Queen of Canada/President of Canada? Who choose you is what I am asking?

A:
1) White Hat Military,

2) 17 Allied Countries (we've added more since then),

3) Q-Military,

4) Intergalactic Federation of Lights beings Military Forces and Elders

5) I chose to come here also ☝️😊🙏 to fulfill my work with and for humanity. Many are called. Few are Chosen. Fewest can and have lived up to their contracts.

6) We The People...

She has got people by the hundreds to:
a) Send out cease & desist letters to schools, govt officials etc. around the world,
b) Donate to buy Hay for Canadian farmers,
c) Pay for food, bills etc. for those who are in poverty, in ways that avoid thiefs,
d) Share companies and businesses who are happy to employ unvaccinated people.

I will have to put my views on 3D>5D Ascension in another post.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I don't see an immediate meaning in the numbers, but the way you framed that set in "0's" looks neat.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Does the Apple Logo represent the apple that Eve bit into?

Is it the Evil side of humanity?

P

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Ok thanks, her background as to why she mattered was confusing me. So she might be legitimate or a cult leader, it's up in the air right now it seems. If I read you right.

This might be an issue since if she is a cult leader, then knowing what side she is on is answered. She would be on her side, but given that she's claiming Canada should set up some alarm bells as that was where Hillary went right after a group of Haitians went missing near the boarder, and right before that Doctor that claimed to have done some organ transplant for a member of the elite blew up in his cabin. So while we might think she's one thing, she could very well be involved with Hillary herself. That would allow her to to have an inside view of what's going on, as well as deflect from what's really happening too.

If she's giving out good comms though she might be trying to gain trust, which to me means that like "KU" she could very well be reliable until she isn't. So ok I get it.

The ascension issue sure if you want, any one can answer it.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks, but if the first and lest place holders are just empty spaces, then that would be how they should be framed. It does look interesting which is why I didn't know if it meant anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tracy Twyman. Wow, that goes back a few years.

R.I.P.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Ms. Spencer's face says it all.

Sorry, but I think people see what they want. I actually got the feeling she was about to stand and head to the podium from that snapshot.

Here is a video of that moment, Princes Di seems to be happy and at ease in it:

edit on 1-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If the 3rd person is the person showing as Romana Didulo, then either name could be fake or a cover for the other.

That photo is from 1996. Didulo is supposedly in her early 60's now. She would have been in her late 30's then. That lady is much older than that.

You are not going to change that by just switching name tags.

ETA: Sorry but the age above is based on a guess from her pictures according to a bio site because she is such a nobody that they don't even have a DOB.

edit on 1-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join