It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I don't think she is a traitor at all JOM. I merely commented on something Wendy said that made in regards to it being a long 4 years ahead of us as far as elections go that I find concerning if in fact we continue believing the narrative of the Ku drops. I have had a theory that she may have been one of the original military members mentioned in those drops and it was disheartening a bit to hear her say that it was going to be a long 4 years. That seemed to piss tanstaafl off enough to draw first blood. Now cranky is pissed at my response to tanstaafl......oh the drama! Is this a conspiracy website because I thought that the entire point to conspiracy theories were to flesh out the truth which cannot be done without consideration for all pieces of evidence as well as considering the opinions of others? You, JOM are one of the people on here that know I have been arse deep in this Ku and DS business. I literally "eat this s**t up" but I am not going to turn a blind eye to things that give me pause. I have been respectful to the opinions of everyone in this thread even when I did not agree with what they have posted, but this is not the first time I've been berated for having an opinion Cranky and others did not agree with nor am I the only one he does this too. That is not acceptable to me nor should it be to anyone. Your not like that, Care isn't like that, Thoughtful isn't like that, FFox isn't like that, GuyFriday, Rel isn't like that , Caled isn't like that, Cav isn't like that, CTroy isn't like that, Bliss isn't like that, Jane isn't like that,so what's the deal? I am about to speak my piece with Cranky then I am done with this conversation and I hope that all who see my response understand that I am not trying to piss anyone off but I AM DONE with the disrespect.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Gorka Reporting Clip

Seems Team Biden is preventing private folks from picking up US folks in Afghan.

Reason: Don't want to see DJT involved even by some company with a MAGA flag on the plane?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky…..what exactly is your point to all this?

This isn’t the first time you’ve tried to take a bite out of me for something that was nunya and I’ve been way more respectful to you than I probably should have been so lets just cut to it right now…..

Are you trying to lecture me? I’m gonna say this part once. My mother and Daddy are both dead and they are the only people who ever had the right to lecture me unless I was enrolled in a class to be lectured to. Do you hear me?

Do you feel that I don’t have a “right” to have an opinion and voice those opinions in this thread because I was not part of earlier conversations? I’ve stated a few times that I have been here since 2009 but was unable to sign in at one point which should not even be an issue if you truly believe that everyone has the right to opinions and freedom of speech.

Did you just have a problem with the fact that I didn’t cow tail to you buddy tanstaafl because he, she, acted like a troll regarding a conversation that I took part in and got bit back? Definition of Troll: Someone who deliberately pisses people off online to get a reaction.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Do you have problems with new people posting here?

Do you have a problem with women posting here?

Do you believe that you have some sort of hierarchy among the ranks here that gives you some authority over the opinions and discussions of others?

Do you expect everyone that posts in this thread to follow blindly along and not think for themselves especially when it’s something that’s been discussed here before? That would be the epitome of ignorance which we have been told by ATS to deny.

I have to ask those last 4 because I have watched many times over the years as you berate others for their opinions. If you do not tone it down and pull your head back in this thread is at risk of dying.

Do you just not want ME posting in YOUR thread?

Ole son, I’d be careful with my answer/answers here if I were you because what you may fail to realize is just how similar you sound at times like the regime we are trying to rid ourselves of.

I have never been anything but respectful to you in this thread yet you have come at me more than once when you’ve had the opportunity to scroll by, just like I do on most of your posts.

I will gladly join in conversation with you again when there is a conversation to be had but you will have respect for me, if you expect respect from me.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

This isn’t the first time you’ve tried to take a bite out of me for something that was nunya and I’ve been way more respectful to you than I probably should have been so lets just cut to it right now…..

Are you trying to lecture me? I’m gonna say this part once. My mother and Daddy are both dead and they are the only people who ever had the right to lecture me unless I was enrolled in a class to be lectured to. Do you hear me?

Do you feel that I don’t have a “right” to have an opinion and voice those opinions in this thread because I was not part of earlier conversations? I’ve stated a few times that I have been here since 2009 but was unable to sign in at one point which should not even be an issue if you truly believe that everyone has the right to opinions and freedom of speech.

Did you just have a problem with the fact that I didn’t cow tail to you buddy tanstaafl because he, she, acted like a troll regarding a conversation that I took part in and got bit back? Definition of Troll: Someone who deliberately pisses people off online to get a reaction.

Do you believe that you have some sort of hierarchy among the ranks here that gives you some authority over the opinions and discussions of others?

Do you expect everyone that posts in this thread to follow blindly along and not think for themselves especially when it’s something that’s been discussed here before? That would be the epitome of ignorance which we have been told by ATS to deny.

I have to ask those last 4 because I have watched many times over the years as you berate others for their opinions. If you do not tone it down and pull your head back in this thread is at risk of dying.

Ole son, I’d be careful with my answer/answers here if I were you because what you may fail to realize is just how similar you sound at times like the regime we are trying to rid ourselves of.

I have never been anything but respectful to you in this thread yet you have come at me more than once when you’ve had the opportunity to scroll by, just like I do on most of your posts.

I will gladly join in conversation with you again when there is a conversation to be had but you will have respect for me, if you expect respect from me.

I'm not exactly sure why you took offense, if I meant to offend it would be known. You're new to the thread overall, the effort was a simple recap related to the information formed through the course of the thread. It is a Q thread, it is most assuredly NOT my thread or anyone else's for that matter.

Take what you want from it, but slapping at me is well out of line. Quite often, one of MANY of us will recap where we think we are relative to the Q drops - it is a Q thread and it is wholly based on the drops first and foremost.

Here is the example. This is the Q drop which foretold the Maricopa Audit and the reason for it. We are watching to see if the numbers match. Therefore we in the Q thread do not see Maricopa as waste of money or time. Q says "Maricopa" not Arizona, but the very county of the very first audit.

And, often, myself and others, will use a thought or idea from another to fill that in rather then toss it at random. This thread has been going for 4 years and 400k posts, it has a rhythm and this has been a part since day one. People fill in or add to me all the time, I don't compare them to my parents if I disagree. And the crack about "women" is comically unfounded and juvenile.

There has been a lot of ground covered here, very often new folks don't know all that has been exposed here. Posts here were used to convict people, alert people, notify folks, enlighten and even anger. You'd be surprised who has posted here and who lurks - hopefully still. Many don't know so one of us will fill in the newer folks so the get the full picture every once and a while.

Kindly refrain from saying such things to me, or anyone else for that matter, and, as of now, I'll refrain from responding to your posts so not to offend. Please continue to post, as I enjoy your posts and have no problem with them and have never either expressed anything negative to them or felt it.

Take what you want leave the rest. Skip my posts if you want, many do.
edit on 1-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Devolution?
rumble.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Trump could probably roll in there personally with a patriotic marching band and the Talibs would welcome him as an honored guest.

edit on 1-9-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I came across his lengthy detailed 9-part series on Devolution a few days ago.

According to new documents and interviews with military experts, the various plans – codenamed Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac – are the underground laws to ensure government continuity. They are so secret that under these extraordinary plans, "devolution" could circumvent the normal Constitutional provisions for government succession, and military commanders could be placed in control around America.

Exclusive: Inside The Military's Top Secret Plans If Coronavirus Cripples the Government (Newsweek, March 2020)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wouldn't a denser mass require a lower atomic energy level?

Denser mass would also have a heavier gravitational pull. This of course would explain the notion of highly spiritual people weighing more than they look though.

Ok so thank you for explaining the idea though.

Not sure what your reaching for here. The density is about how closely packed the mass is. The whole positive/negative of the ions make it possible for odd combinations that researches could tease out methods of making molecules with strange properties. This is all very general and I am not sure what we really have here, only that there are possibilities. There are many things we don't know still officially or otherwise unless the researcher/inventor brings it out of the shadows.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

FYI, re Patel Patriot's DEVOLUTION series, there is now a Part 10.

The associated video for it is here on odysee

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

We are all different when it comes to our use of tact. No doubt you are right that we need to review each piece of evidence and try to find it's place in all this, to paraphrase. One rule I have is to not take it personal and concentrate on what we think we do know. You have lurked before jumping in and we do seem to get focused by comments others make. In my case it might make me look harder or even realize I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Inversion.

www.cnn.com...
cnn.com/2021/09/01/politics/far-right-groups-praise-taliban-takeover/index.html

(CNN)As the United States-backed government in Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and US troops raced to leave the country, White supremacist and anti-government extremists have expressed admiration for what the Taliban accomplished, a worrying development for US officials who have been grappling with the threat of domestic violent extremism.

Taken from the Proud Boy to Fascist Pipeline Telegram channel, said: "These farmers and minimally trained men fought to take back their nation back from globohomo. They took back their government, installed their national religion as law, and executed dissenters ... If white men in the west had the same courage as the Taliban, we would not be ruled by Jews currently,"

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Actually, that article says that even with denser matter gravity would cause both to fall at the same speed, not supporting your idea that denser mass equals less effect by gravity.

Still we have to consider what it is actually saying. A feather and a cannonball fall at the same speed but speed is only part of the equation. The amount of kinetic energy that each has is very different.

The reason is due to the amount of energy needed to lift the cannonball to that height compared to the feather. This contradicts your idea that a denser body moves easier in counteraction to the force of gravity. It takes more energy to lift the cannonball to the same height as the feather even if they both end up falling at the same speed.

edit on 2-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thank you JOM. I also realize that this type of communicating with others can be tricky because it is impersonal and some things can be perceived incorrectly. I have had 6 days of odd events occurring online and yesterday felt like a full on attack. I come to this thread to interact with people in a positive manner and when you feel like your being nipped at constantly by people that you are supposed to be in aligned with it becomes very agitating very quickly. I will try to not take things as personal, that sounds like sound advice.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Here is the example. This is the Q drop which foretold the Maricopa Audit and the reason for it. We are watching to see if the numbers match. Therefore we in the Q thread do not see Maricopa as waste of money or time. Q says "Maricopa" not Arizona, but the very county of the very first audit.

THANK-YOU for pointing out Q 2492. I remember seeing it in 2018, but it made no sense then.

Regardless of the exact numbers revealed by the AZ forensic audit, the fact that Q singled-out Maricopa county for scrutiny 3 years ago is a "WOW" moment of verification that Q knows the future.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well this is interesting (Telegram link)... National Geographic is bringing out a documentary on Sept 11th on Dr Fauci - trying to make him out to be a victim:

NEW - Dr. Fauci is getting his own National Geographic documentary where he is portrayed as the hero of the United States. Release date: September 10, one day before 9/11.

The trailer Video in the post link:
a) Claims he's suffering PTSD for what he is being put through in the Covid pandemic,
b) Claims his 2 daughters are being victimised,
c) Is supported with cameo comments from GW Bush, Bono, Susan Rice.

edit on 2-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Not seen this mentioned yet... Apparently there is currently a Shortage of blood tubes for blood tests (MSN):

There have been supply chain issues in what is a global tube shortage.

Becton Dickinson (BD) – a company that makes blood test vials for the NHS – says testing Covid-19 patients, as well as routine tests which were delayed because of the pandemic, had caused the increased demand.

It added it has been experiencing transportation issues including port and transport capacity, air freight capacity and UK border challenges.

The BBC has reported BD, which partly manufactures its tubes in the US, has been given “exceptional use authorisation” from UK authorities to import blood tubes already approved for use in other countries, such as the US.

GPs have been told to stop most blood tests until 17 September.

Hospitals have had to cut the total number of blood tests by a quarter.

A spokesperson at the Department of Health and Social Care, which is in charge of the national supply chain said: “Patient safety is a top priority and we are working closely with NHS England, the Devolved Administrations, and NHS Supply Chain to minimise any impact on patient care.

1) If you took this on face value then it's clearly a major failure of supply chain,

but... because of the inclusion of the "end date" of Sept 17th...

2) Is this a white hat reaction to stop the cabal resorting to use blood samples to feed their habits?
If so, then this indicates their normal adrenochrome supplies are pretty much removed?

I only picked this up because of a broadcast message from my local doctor saying that appointments would be rescheduled to later dates.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
3 Year Post DELTAs for Sept 2nd

Sept 2nd

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 896ac0 No.2846457 📁
Sep 2 2018 12:24:11 (EST)
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 896ac0 No.2846716 📁
Sep 2 2018 12:41:48 (EST)

>>2846457
BRIDGES - connecting people.
www.nytimes.com...📁
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5b32a No.2847264 📁
Sep 2 2018 13:28:29 (EST)
Firewalls3&4.jpg

[3] Bill Priestap - Head of FBI Counterintelligence (Strzok's boss) - Cooperating witness [power removed]
[4] Peter Strzok - Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence [FBI] - Cooperating witness [FIRED]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d695a No.2847730 📁
Sep 2 2018 14:06:05 (EST)
www.cnbc.com...📁
"At least seven senior Facebook executives have announced their departures this year."
Nothing to See Here.
[DARPA]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d695a No.2847844 📁
Sep 2 2018 14:15:35 (EST)

>>2847730
Sergey Brin - GOOG [Founder][BORN IN MOSCOW]
was married to…
Anne Wojcicki - 23andme [Founder]
was brother-in-law to…
Susan Wojcicki - CEO of YouTube
[DARPA]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d695a No.2847946 📁
Sep 2 2018 14:21:53 (EST)

>>2847844
qz.com...📁
Read between the lines.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d695a No.2847989 📁
Sep 2 2018 14:25:11 (EST)

>>2847946
How might [DARPA] aka GOOG play a role in the spy campaign against POTUS?
Think GMAIL.
Think GMAIL DRAFTS.
Think ES RESIGNATION.
It will [ALL] connect eventually.

Q

#2064 Magic Sword - In the Face of Evil

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 04b60a No.2848806 📁
Sep 2 2018 15:18:24 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Played by 'Operation Specialists' [pre-event] last night.
Q

#2065 Seal Team 6 CONFIRMATION

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 04b60a No.2848924 📁
Sep 2 2018 15:24:57 (EST)

Anonymous ID: eafdab No.2848894 📁
Sep 2 2018 15:23:17 (EST)

>>2848806
why did I get extreme goosebumps while listening to this??

ST6.jpg

>>2848894

#2066 CONFIRMATION

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 04b60a No.2848991 📁
Sep 2 2018 15:27:38 (EST)

Anonymous ID: e15d7a No.2848974 📁
Sep 2 2018 15:27:06 (EST)
>>2848806
Ya'll notice the triangle and the all seeing eye in the middle of that sword in the "Magic Sword" youtube song right?!

>>2848974

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Watch The Water!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
3 Year DELTAs for Sept 3rd

#2067 - DECLAS!!!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a68ba4 No.2863057 📁
Sep 3 2018 17:29:27 (EST)
Both [C-3]h[A-5]mbers (House / Senate) in [S-6]ESSION tomorrow.
Where once there was [D-1]ARK
Th[E-2]re is now [L-4]IGHT
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 85a58f No.2863433 📁
Sep 3 2018 17:53:38 (EST)

>>2863368
With love comes trust.
Schedule changes can be very painful.
Q

#2069 - re SYRIA Munitions dump explosion

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 85a58f No.2863534 📁
Sep 3 2018 17:59:16 (EST)
www.bbc.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Magic Sword.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.173 📁
Sep 3 2018 19:01:25 (EST)
7b74d9fbbed6dfc65e04a7783b66900d639750689bafc8923e8bf91fb3437ddc.jpg

FBI & DOJ CORRUPTION
FEDERAL BUREAU OF "INVESTIGATION"
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
Michael Steinbach -
John Glacalone -
Randy Coleman -
Trisha Anderson -
Kevin Clinesmith -
Tashina Gauhar -
Sally Moyer -
DEPARTMENT OF "JUSTICE"
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
Nothing to See Here.
WHO ORDERED?
[PDB]

Q

#2070 - Twitter shadow ban lifting of POTUS45 in 24 hours on FRIDAY - ready for #55 ???

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ad0276 No.2867109 📁
Sep 3 2018 21:28:10 (EST)
DmHVdlrU8AAXDYo.jpg

FB outages today?
@Jack
Shadowbans lifted [24]?

Legal cover pre_testimony?
"Twitter denies the 'current' adoption of 'shadowbanning' re: political viewpoints etc…..no discrimination etc…..pride ourselves re: no censorship etc……open and transparent etc….."
>Twitter re_engages 'shadowbanning' across entire platform….
You've been a BAD boy [NP].
Q

thru to #2076

So in summary, possible DECLAS on Friday Sept 3rd (tomorrow), AND lifting of POTUS45 twitter ban, in time for the tweet from #55 on Friday or Saturday?

edit on 2-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Thank you JOM. I also realize that this type of communicating with others can be tricky because it is impersonal and some things can be perceived incorrectly. I have had 6 days of odd events occurring online and yesterday felt like a full on attack. I come to this thread to interact with people in a positive manner and when you feel like your being nipped at constantly by people that you are supposed to be in aligned with it becomes very agitating very quickly. I will try to not take things as personal, that sounds like sound advice.

Now those you mentioned yesterday are traditionally challenging some major A holes and you probably notice that.

I like to debate things so I am looking for something I see we can share. I realize that hacks off the shills, unintentionally. But I don't care if it does. I care about the real truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join