It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
WARNING for anyone who checks the "McAfee" t-gram feed. Some shocking photos (of abuse) there. Looks like the ante is being raised.

ETA. See Over-C already brought this up.

ETA2. The one of "Shifty" is a photoshop.

Cheers
edit on 28-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

WATCH AND LEARN.
Always remember, who you are. 🇺🇸
Don't let them enslave your mind.
All you need to do now - is share Q messages with Patriots.
As soon as we will gain enough audience in the
👉 Qanon World (t.me...)👈 original channel, we will deliver new message from Q.
Get ready for the show! 💣
t.me...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
It goes under the public radar, but billions...yes...billion of dollars have been invested by paranoid Democrats in enhancing their security at the Capitol and (very importantly) around their personage, no matter where they are.

When Q said "they will not be able to walk the street", Congress took note. (The official condemnation of Q last year tells us that Congressional aids had to study Q's posts, in order to write up the condemnation document.)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
WARNING for anyone who checks the "McAfee" t-gram feed. Some shocking photos (of abuse) there. Looks like the ante is being raised.

Cheers

There is a LOT of photoshop in those images and some are not who they claim, such as the Schumer one kissing the black girl....that isn't Schumer.

I cant take channels like that serious at all when they push already debunked pics and claims.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I had forgotten that this video was released earlier! Sooo much information to store the the brain....I am honestly amazed by your memory.
Thank you for the link to the video slowed down and right side up. Surely this means we are close to the end of this thing. I say that and I do mean it because the anxiety is so overwhelming at times, but WTH are we going to talk about when it is over??? Will we still gather as friends, allies, and war battled mental and digital veterans? I feel more aligned with the people here than I do the people in my offline life. I have to admit, it saddens me a bit.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I agree with this merge. It almost seems silly not to. And we are stronger together!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Something to think about; the best way to discredit a real photograph is to make photoshopped versions of it. Not saying all of those photos are real, but some may be more real than it seems.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Cheers

There is a LOT of photoshop in those images and some are not who they claim, such as the Schumer one kissing the black girl....that isn't Schumer.

I cant take channels like that serious at all when they push already debunked pics and claims.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
That was difficult! Still people have to see it to know, and everyone needs to know!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
After literally years of rumors, that photos and videos exist of everyone from Hillary Clinton to Justice John Roberts harming children, you'd think at least ONE would have surfaced. Especially in this day-and-age when an 8 year-old can upload content to the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The f***ers shouldn't be able to walk the street! Sorry I just watched the stuff McAfee released and it got to me. We have got to have some reform when this mess is over about how they spend our money. I know laws already exist, but it's not working. They spend our money to terrorize us then spend more of our money to ensure the protected they need because they terrorized us......

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I won't watch it unless/until someone in this thread says "it's real".

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Actually one did. Poor quality. Huma and Hillary.

originally posted by: carewemust
After literally years of rumors, that photos and videos exist of everyone from Hillary Clinton to Justice John Roberts harming children, you'd think at least ONE would have surfaced. Especially in this day-and-age when an 8 year-old can upload content to the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I find this to be oddly exciting. We all continue to drink our distilled water BUT since they've openly admitted that these Pharms exist.......we now demand that laws be passed requiring all elected official take the damn morality pill to hold office. Put ports in them so the drug can be administered in liquid form or let them take it in pill form but drug trst them on whatever regular basis needed to make sure it's in their system.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is Sirhan Sirhan in his own words in 1989 about why he shot RFK.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, I found it very interesting that he said he didn't do it, he couldn't do it but he at least pulled the trigger of one of the guns fired. I was maybe 9, and I watched everything about it thinking Sir Han was brainwashed. That was before I knew we had a program to actually create the Manchurian candidates we have today.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wow, what bizarre timing...

Robert Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole by California board

Robert F. Kennedy's assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, was granted parole by a California board Friday after spending more than 50 years in prison after two of his sons said they support his release, a decision that still needs to be approved by the governor.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Didn't you tell me a couple of weeks ago that you had seen some or am I thinking of someone else? The videos are just like if not the same ones as the ones that I think you and I talked about. I didn't re-watch them. As soon as I heard the voices I turned them off. I will never have to re-watch or re-listen to those and may not ever need to watch or listen to any new ones. It was the still photos that bothered me this time. There is a pic of what I think is supposed to be the girl that killery and huma tried to cut her face off. It's very hard to look at to me.........as well as some of the others.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am having a hard time trying to find a way to explain that to my wife. I still haven't said a word about that. Geeze it is disgusting. I see why the NYC cops lost the contents of their stomachs after viewing that and why there are 9 out of 12 witnesses to the contents of Wieners laptop that have committed suicides? Things that make you go oh my God.

Cheers

edit on 28-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

RQ, no doubt we will still gather as friends and allies but I think the important point is that we need to spread that feeling of alignment and togetherness OUTWARDS to the rest of the population - so that we ALL feel the same benefits?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

FYI - there was a post on telegram that I can't quickly find, that says they've found GRAPHENE in San Pellegrino bottled water!

Well that's 1/3rd of my water stash wrecked!

Off out for the eve with my wingwoman, for first time in ages. Will try to get back online after.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
I agree with this merge. It almost seems silly not to. And we are stronger together!

Hey and the Ice hockey has been one thing we share a true love for as fans. I love to talk Hockey with a Canadian even if I don't know as much about it. You can feel the pure love of the game.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
NVM

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join