It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
We are watching a movie.

I am ready for the thing to be so over the credits scrolling by are almost over too.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Let's just hope it doesn't become a horror movie:

jnanobiotechnology.biomedcentral.com...

"Reduced graphene oxide induces transient blood–brain barrier opening: an in vivo study"

If you want to cook someone's brain, this is basically how you could do it. A whole bunch of tiny little receivers that can get really hot when exposed to any kind of radiation, and are able to poke holes through the blood-brain barrier and accumulate in the brain.

Cue (Q?) Alzheimer's pandemic.

We are watching a movie.

It sure is a horror movie. Think all the implication if that Wiener laptop has Huma and HRC killing little children? The wearing of faces cut off of living humans/children would make a NYC police officer of 30years puke his guts up, and me too.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Like we need another BBB...🙄

President Biden and G7 Leaders Launch Build Back Better World (B3W) Partnership (June 12, 2021)

Build Back Better World: An Affirmative Initiative for Meeting the Tremendous Infrastructure Needs of Low- and Middle-Income Countries. President Biden and G7 partners agreed to launch the bold new global infrastructure initiative Build Back Better World (B3W), a values-driven, high-standard, and transparent infrastructure partnership led by major democracies to help narrow the $40+ trillion infrastructure need in the developing world, which has been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.

As a lead partner in B3W, the United States will seek to mobilize the full potential of our development finance tools, including the Development Finance Corporation, USAID, EXIM, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, and the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, and complementary bodies such as the Transaction Advisory Fund.

The Build Back Better World (B3W) initiative is built off the progress and principles of the Blue Dot Network to counter China's BRI.

Given the Afghan disaster and the G7 leaders are not too happy with Biden I wonder how this initiative is going...

ScreenCap from @ashleytownshend - Director of Foreign Policy and Defence at the United States Studies Centre | Indo-Pacific, strategy, foreign policy, defence, alliances and Australia's future.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think Joe will confess.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Well that makes since about the hooded cobra. I thought it looked a little bit like the figure seen in the train window on the cover of the book written by Ingersoll Lockwood. I don't remember which book it was but it was the one that had Trump across the top of the train.....
I still think there could be some relevance to the twisted rope been struck over a long period of time. Thanks for finding that!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I’m not caught up here so it might have already been discussed

A new thread was posted today titled Michael Will Rise by member FlyInTheOintment

Sorry I can’t link to it but, its a pretty powerful read that I recommend folks check out

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Conveniently, he is exempt from criticism, being a black man.

It really is wild inversion to go from legit type BLM situations to....this.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TolliBonJovi

Brazil's Bolsonaro Says Everyone Should Buy a Rifle 8-27-2021 Reuters

edit on 8272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.vaccinesafety.edu...

Immunizations and Religion
Occupational Health Clinic
Most religions have no prohibition against vaccinations, however some have considerations, concerns or restrictions regarding vaccination in general, particular reasons for vaccination, or specific vaccine ingredients. Below is a list of the current position of some of the more common religious faiths

Buddhism - Buddhism has no central authority that determines doctrine. Vaccination is widely accepted in predominantly Buddhist countries.

Christianity - The Christian faith consists of multiple different denominations, which may differ in theological approach to vaccines.

The following Christian denominations have no theological objection to vaccination:

Roman Catholicism
Eastern Orthodox
Oriental Orthodox
Amish
Anglican
Baptist
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints​ (Mormon)
Congregational
Episcopalian
Jehovah's Witness - Note: This denomination originally denounced vaccination, but revised this doctrine in 1952. An article in a recent issue of the church's newsletter promotes vaccination to avoid infectious diseases.
Lutheran
Mennonite
Methodist (including African Methodist Episcopal)
Quaker
Pentecostal
Presbyterian
Seventh-Day Adventist
Unitarian-Universalist

The following denominations do have a theological objection to vaccination:

Dutch Reformed Congregations - This denomination has a tradition of declining immunizations. Some members decline vaccination on the basis that it interferes with divine providence. However, others within the faith accept immunization as a gift from God to be used with gratitude.
Faith healing denominations including:
Faith Tabernacle
Church of the First Born
Faith Assembly
End Time Ministrie
Church of Christ, Scientist - One of the basic teachings of this denomination is that disease can be cured or prevented by focused prayer and members will often request exemptions when available. However, there are not strict rules against vaccination and members can receive required vaccinations.

Hinduism - Hinduism has no prohibition against vaccines. While Hindus venerate cows, trace bovine components of certain vaccines have not been identified as a theological concern.

Islam - Islam has no prohibition to vaccination. There have been several gatherings of Muslim leaders, scholars, and philosophers to address the theological implications of ingredients in food and drugs, including vaccination. The Organization of Islamic Conference and 15th annual conference of the International Fiqh Council both concluded that vaccination is acceptable under Islam. The Islamic Organization for Medical Sciences concluded that porcine gelatin used in vaccines is acceptable. Some muftis (experts in Islamic law) hold that immunization is obligatory (wajib) when the disease risk is high and the vaccine has benefits that far outweigh its risk.

Jainism - Jains follow a path of non-violence toward all living beings including microscopic organisms. Jains do allow cooking, the use of soap and antibiotics, and vaccination, because this destruction of microorganisms, even though regretted, is necessary to protect other lives.

Judaism - Judaism supports vaccination as an action to maintain health, and also as a parental responsibility to protect children against future infection. In Judaism the concept of Pikuakh nefesh, acting to save one's own or another's life, is a primary value. While some vaccines containing porcine derived gelatin, Jewish scholars, agree that porcine gelatin in injectable form is acceptable.

Scientology: in an interview for BeliefNet, Rev. John Carmichael of the Church of Scientology stated that there are no precepts or strictures about vaccinations within Scientology.

For more information about religious beliefs regarding immunizations, please refer to the following:

Religion and Vaccines (John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health)

My Quaker roots tell me nothing that is artificial and injected is wholesome.

edit on 27-8-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

VK stopped posting a few months ago on anonup without explanation.

That is they way they travel a lot. The exact path wobbles but for as long as I have been alive from Mobile to Houston is Hurricane alley.

Camille came up in a flash on Biloxi from a weak cat 1 to be one of the deadliest of last century. New Orleans is right down the middle. The city is several feet under sea level like parts of the Netherlands. A place to visit but not live.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Cause it's Friday night and after this long arsed week watching the most unique duck walk known to rock n roll has to make ya smile and Who Made Who is still very much relevant to our conversations in this thread!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This post makes me want to never get out of bed again. Particularly that there is a f*cking hashtag for child sex worker. WTAF.

How did we get here?

Here’s my add for the day. Apologies if it’s been posted, I’ve been away.

Mom Has Parental Rights Revoked Because of Vaccination Status (guess her status!)

www.fox32chicago.com...

edit on 27-8-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
[30] Is this Monday the 30th, or something else?
[0:28] clearly this is a time stamp, anyone have any ideas as to which video it relates too?
Impossible? Both this and the following "coincidence" kind of points to something happening that's out of the norm.
Coincidence?
We are in control. Who is "We"?
BIG week ahead. Let's hope this is the last time for this, and the big week is the end of this, but don't expect me to hold my breath over that.

I just want to ponder openly about Q-1933, could the "Impossible" be the releasing of Sirhan Bishara Sirhan (RFK's brain washed assassin). Will there be another assassination attempt Trump over the weekend? Will that be the "coincidence"?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I'd cite an exception to the rule on whistling... emergencies.

I once left a party in a flat above Harrods, in Knightsbridge London, at 5am in the morning, dressed in black tie...

There were no taxis around and the ladies in our group, dressed up to the 9s, were getting a lil chilly and concerned about getting mugged.

Fortunately I saw a black cab about hundred yards a way, turning on to the road but heading in wrong direction - a loud wolf whistle made the driver look in his rear view mirror to see us and do a u-turn to pick us up!

It was one of the most surreal moments in my life.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

www.vaccinesafety.edu...

Immunizations and Religion
Occupational Health Clinic
Most religions have no prohibition against vaccinations, however some have considerations, concerns or restrictions regarding vaccination in general, particular reasons for vaccination, or specific vaccine ingredients. Below is a list of the current position of some of the more common religious faiths

Buddhism - Buddhism has no central authority that determines doctrine. Vaccination is widely accepted in predominantly Buddhist countries.

Christianity - The Christian faith consists of multiple different denominations, which may differ in theological approach to vaccines.

The following Christian denominations have no theological objection to vaccination:

Roman Catholicism
Eastern Orthodox
Oriental Orthodox
Amish
Anglican
Baptist
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints​ (Mormon)
Congregational
Episcopalian
Jehovah's Witness - Note: This denomination originally denounced vaccination, but revised this doctrine in 1952. An article in a recent issue of the church's newsletter promotes vaccination to avoid infectious diseases.
Lutheran
Mennonite
Methodist (including African Methodist Episcopal)
Quaker
Pentecostal
Presbyterian
Seventh-Day Adventist
Unitarian-Universalist

The following denominations do have a theological objection to vaccination:

Dutch Reformed Congregations - This denomination has a tradition of declining immunizations. Some members decline vaccination on the basis that it interferes with divine providence. However, others within the faith accept immunization as a gift from God to be used with gratitude.
Faith healing denominations including:
Faith Tabernacle
Church of the First Born
Faith Assembly
End Time Ministrie
Church of Christ, Scientist - One of the basic teachings of this denomination is that disease can be cured or prevented by focused prayer and members will often request exemptions when available. However, there are not strict rules against vaccination and members can receive required vaccinations.

Hinduism - Hinduism has no prohibition against vaccines. While Hindus venerate cows, trace bovine components of certain vaccines have not been identified as a theological concern.

Islam - Islam has no prohibition to vaccination. There have been several gatherings of Muslim leaders, scholars, and philosophers to address the theological implications of ingredients in food and drugs, including vaccination. The Organization of Islamic Conference and 15th annual conference of the International Fiqh Council both concluded that vaccination is acceptable under Islam. The Islamic Organization for Medical Sciences concluded that porcine gelatin used in vaccines is acceptable. Some muftis (experts in Islamic law) hold that immunization is obligatory (wajib) when the disease risk is high and the vaccine has benefits that far outweigh its risk.

Jainism - Jains follow a path of non-violence toward all living beings including microscopic organisms. Jains do allow cooking, the use of soap and antibiotics, and vaccination, because this destruction of microorganisms, even though regretted, is necessary to protect other lives.

Judaism - Judaism supports vaccination as an action to maintain health, and also as a parental responsibility to protect children against future infection. In Judaism the concept of Pikuakh nefesh, acting to save one's own or another's life, is a primary value. While some vaccines containing porcine derived gelatin, Jewish scholars, agree that porcine gelatin in injectable form is acceptable.

Scientology: in an interview for BeliefNet, Rev. John Carmichael of the Church of Scientology stated that there are no precepts or strictures about vaccinations within Scientology.

For more information about religious beliefs regarding immunizations, please refer to the following:

Religion and Vaccines (John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health)

My Quaker roots tell me nothing that is artificial and injected is not wholesome.

I've seen folks report they filed a religious exemption and were questioned in more detail after. WTF is wrong with this population of stone cold idiots? Why on earth is the only "exemption" if you use an pre approved doctrine? Hey sh$%heads, I'm not taking it and my reasons are irrelevant.

To date, no one has been forced, thanks DJT for the EA, but folks have been unwilling to stand up and simply say no, as such they equate "peer pressure" and the like to forced..... unlike your personal experience that is (I wonder what folks think that was given our world now?)

I'm at a loss. Truly.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I've had the "hum" today too. At one stage it reached "pulsing" level in tune with my blood flow.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

This post makes me want to never get out of bed again. Particularly that there is a f*cking hashtag for child sex worker. WTAF.

How did we get here?

Here’s my add for the day. Apologies if it’s been posted, I’ve been away.

Mom Has Parental Rights Revoked Because of Vaccination Status (guess her status!)

www.fox32chicago.com...

SEE, that's truth. These started out being funny and thought provoking, but when I did today's I thought, FFS, this is getting less funny, less thought provoking and more surreal then a Dali painting.

One should never go to court thinking they are going to get anything but an axe to the head, if they don't, it was an accident. That woman has our sympathy, as do other ambushed by the soon to be Gulag Inmates.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

cranky, yes SEC meaning Securities and Exchange Commission!

What gets me though is that Mr Pool spent 3 months lining up that connection to #803, using 7 tweets/telegrams.

To me it infers that Mr Pool is either part of the M.I. team or a dialled in "Operator", else why make it such a complex set over such a period - rather than just 7 pictures on the same day; like many of his other clues?

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join