It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The "Kill shot" cometh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree Cranky and have said on here before that parents have to stop being scared of this. In Arkansas you have to fll out some type of paperwork with the school stating where your child will be going to attend classes. If you are going to home school, you give the information of the accredited home school you've selected ( Abekah is the one I chose) then your done with them. I know parents are worried that they can't homeschool but now is the time to get creative with it. Groups of parents could pay people possibly retirees, substitute teachers (cause they won't have jobs), college students.....etc to stay in a room with children to make sure they watch their video teachers and do their home work. It isn't like the mess they put parents and children through last year with ill pre-pared online state programs. Home schools have tried and true programs.
It would all be over within a few weeks imo!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I also have a lot of books (real books). Also puzzles, card games just in case we loose power or internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Clip of Joe doing Joe

C'mon man, can't a POTUS actually stay awake for a photo op or is that just too much to ask?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Might this be the "sky event" we have been alerted to in Q drops?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"Congress is mandating every major social media website and messaging app to deliver information on anyone who since April of last year questioned the validity of the elections."

Are you on the list?

twitter.com...

Telegram. LOL. Good luck.

I imagine some will be added to the Disposition Matrix 👀 and free helicopter rides..

They'll be expanded exponentially in short order.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The nice thing about printed books and newspapers is that they don't change while turning the pages.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

I agree Cranky and have said on here before that parents have to stop being scared of this. In Arkansas you have to fll out some type of paperwork with the school stating where your child will be going to attend classes. If you are going to home school, you give the information of the accredited home school you've selected ( Abekah is the one I chose) then your done with them. I know parents are worried that they can't homeschool but now is the time to get creative with it. Groups of parents could pay people possibly retirees, substitute teachers (cause they won't have jobs), college students.....etc to stay in a room with children to make sure they watch their video teachers and do their home work. It isn't like the mess they put parents and children through last year with ill pre-pared online state programs. Home schools have tried and true programs.
It would all be over within a few weeks imo!

It is a complicated business, much of it detailed in the early thread, but in essence the state owns the children unless otherwise actuated by the parents. Hence the "file a home school order" thing. No need of the state doesn't own the kid.

But as you say, now is the time for folks to break free from it by being creative. Hell, poach the good teachers, and use any means available.

I think people are horrible, selfish, awful, people if they bring a human being onto earth and then figure they'll dump it on the state to raise for the first 18 years. Then they whine when the state does a bad job, even though they had a choice. Sacrifices have to be made now, or the children will be sacrificed in more ways then one, and I really don't know how people can live with themselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The nice thing about printed books and newspapers is that they don't change while turning the pages.

Epoch Times print edition comes to my house. Just pleasant to read.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It would be great if we could invent some indelible web print technology and re-author the wiki.😎

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well that's a little offensive, but I think it's telling that ATS isn't on there. Google must really hate us.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Link

I mentioned this just has to be coms, a check of related "no name" Q drops shows nothing.

On the other hand, this could be a case of her being a child and being surrounded by even younger children all staring at their phones all day and simply having zero clue about anything but what celeb is pushing jabs. I'm leaning toward the latter as this cackling person has to be the most ill prepared being to ever hold high office. It is almost as if the children she surrounds herself with want her to look like the biggest idiot ever.

This staggeringly stupid effort, which pleased no one, is either a signal or a case of Idiocracy at levels we never thought would occur in real time.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's not like a file for home school thing I just used that as an example for parents who want to home school instead of putting them in private school. The state just has to know that the child is in school somewhere. When a child is taken out of one school and put in another school they have to be registered at the new school who report that to the state because it is a law that children must attend school up until a certain age which was 16 when my child was in school in the early 2000's. If your not registering them with a different physical school because you are home schooling you have to register that yourself or with the school that you are leaving.
Also you are correct about much worse things happening to these children if the parents don't extract the head out of the ass and stand up for those children NOW!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

They're just clowning on her. Pretty funny really. She thought she "earned" her shot because she was able to deliver the steal through her husband's connections, but it must have come as quite a shock to her to realize that once she got there she is truly being controlled by people who are forcing her to make a fool of herself very often. Before she left to Vietnam, the last thing I heard about her is that she was overheard in the White House screaming at her staff about them not "pinning this ish on me!!" (Afghanistan).

In other news, I just saw another news alert about Americans being told to leave the Kabul airport again because of yet another "credible threat" against the airport.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just a random thought.

The two Vs we are seeing substituted for a W on some feeds reminds me of fangs.

Snakes, vampires...

VV

Or not. (shrugs)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Hum? I wonder how this event might effect the Graphene in the vaccines? Does anyone have data on that?

Was there a higher death rate during the last CME?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Breaking.

500 former generals sign an open letter asking for Joe to be court martialed.

250 top medical experts sign an open letter demanding Joe be 25th due to mental impairment.

Naw, just kidding. Actual acts of treason, dementia and such are not really a thing in the open letter world.

The above should actually be a serious wakeup call, but alas I fear those who are to wake up have already done so and the rest will be happy watching ghetto milk crate olympics from here on out.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I don't see ATS as an origin of influence compared to the big data platforms with high follower counts and loud bullhorns of influence where they can map the networks to hunt down people they believe are the so-called dangerous instigators, especially those that make $$$ from their posts which are often connected to foreign sources/actors. Alot of these so-called right-wing extremists who spread whatever are just doing it for the money, they don't even follow the ideology. Put your MAGA hat on and scream the white race is being genocided or whatever and the money flows in. However, if the gov't does not get what they want, they'll probably expand.

SO had a post from last year (may have been 2019) saying ATS had basically been delisted by Goog.

Australia is doing similar with their military-industrial-complex funded think tank, Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI), which also applies to all Five Eye countries. Another push for more surveillance. Funny how that article has no mention of Left-wing extremists.

Right-wing extremists ‘hiding in plain sight’ (also from ASPI)

Banning a Violent Network in the US (article from Darpabook)

Use the wrong hashtag and find yourself on a list.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
WARNING for anyone who checks the "McAfee" t-gram feed. Some shocking photos (of abuse) there. Looks like the ante is being raised.

ETA. See Over-C already brought this up.

ETA2. The one of "Shifty" is a photoshop.

Cheers

There is a LOT of photoshop in those images and some are not who they claim, such as the Schumer one kissing the black girl....that isn't Schumer.

I cant take channels like that serious at all when they push already debunked pics and claims.

Agreed.

False info is a big negative. It's a pet peeve for me. It muddies the water and undercuts real evidence by association.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Prayers and thoughts to Each and Everyone in line with the incoming Storm IDA, Wish success for all..............Please be careful.

Youtube
Tracking Ida: Live streaming coverage

Cheers

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join