It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

In Roman Numerals V V would be 5 5

V V = W

Have we figured out what those notes said at Bush's funeral yet??

Maybe the perfect enemy is a trusted family member gone rogue and flipped..

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The president of the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) told Breitbart News Washington political editor Matt Boyle on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Saturday that 15 million mail ballots were unaccounted for in the 2020 presidential election.

www.breitbart.com... politics/2021/08/28/j-christian-adams-15-million-mail-ballots-unaccounted-for-2020-election/

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
VV = Voice Verify
VV in a bible abbreviation refers to verses
Vaccinia virus (VACV or VV)

There is a category of marks known as 'Marian' marks because they relate to the Virgin Mary. Where we get overlapping V's and the letter M we can be fairly confident that these refer to the initials of the Virgin.
Protection marks

VV Brown - Sacrifice

N.C.S.VV.I.C.

National Clandestine Service, later Directorate of Operations (CIA)

National Cryptologic School, of the NSA

Latin VV = Veni, Vidi = I came, I saw.

I.C. = Index of coincidence, in cryptography.
IC = Intelligence Community

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree Cranky and have said on here before that parents have to stop being scared of this. In Arkansas you have to fll out some type of paperwork with the school stating where your child will be going to attend classes. If you are going to home school, you give the information of the accredited home school you've selected ( Abekah is the one I chose) then your done with them. I know parents are worried that they can't homeschool but now is the time to get creative with it. Groups of parents could pay people possibly retirees, substitute teachers (cause they won't have jobs), college students.....etc to stay in a room with children to make sure they watch their video teachers and do their home work. It isn't like the mess they put parents and children through last year with ill pre-pared online state programs. Home schools have tried and true programs.
It would all be over within a few weeks imo!

I used abeka last year. My poor son was doing more hours of home school than the kids in Public. Abeka is great but just too much.

I switched to a computer based “Switched on Schoolhouse” this year and my son is loving it. A lot less work for me too so I like it more. Still high quality schooling. Higher than public schools for certain.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That's great. My son homeschooled several years ago, I was using Abeka as an example. I have heard sooo many parents complaining about the programs that they had to use last year and how hard they were or how they didn't work correctly. The point Cranky and I were trying to get across is that if parents will pull their children out of public schools and crash the damn system that is controlling them. I think people are afraid it will be to hard to homeschool so they follow along. I'm sure there are tons of options available but parents have to have the nerve to do this.
I'm glad your son's in a program where he thriving btw......This mess has been terrible for the children.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Following along with the subject of controlling the kids in public schools and parents just going along with the system instead of homeschooling. I believe there are several reasons why. One being single parents that have to work, family where both parents have to work, parents that are not literate enough to homeschool, parents that are too damn lazy, parents that really don’t give a shee it about their kids and just appreciate the public schools keeping them out of their lives for most of the day.
This “control” issue that all of us see coming and getting worse such as vax passport, digital currency where they will control every aspect of your life. If the controller doesn’t want you doing something all they have to do is turn off your digital money supply.
I have a serious question for all the excellent info providers here that I have followed for years. It concerns this theory of “devolution”. Where Trump and the military are really running things and will step in shortly and fix everything. What if this is really just another form of control. Keeping the patriots calm so they won’t rise up and try taking back the country?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There is a category of marks known as 'Marian' marks because they relate to the Virgin Mary. Where we get overlapping V's and the letter M we can be fairly confident that these refer to the initials of the Virgin.

In a church in France. Mary plays a more prominent role than usual in this church's iconography.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Is anyone else noticing, in their personal lives, an obvious concerted effort to fill your time and literally your mind with garbage? I'm going from one ridiculous distraction to the next. People won't even leave me to my thoughts for a minute to even enjoy my own distractions.

I couldn’t make up the crap that has happened lately it is that insane !!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

What if this is really just another form of control. Keeping the patriots calm so they won’t rise up and try taking back the country?

That has always been one of the possibilities ... even from the start and has been mentioned before.

The phrase 'Power loves a vacuum' comes to mind.

However, taking the time to educate the people as Q has done is not in the interest of anyone seeking control over the masses. It would be stupid.

If the country rises in anger, then several levels of control will be lost near instantly, but it just needs time to be replaced.

Let us take France as one example. The people didn't want to eat cake, they severed the heads of their ruling class.

Now ... how is France doing today ... having the same problem again ... perhaps the Elite should tell them to eat cake.

What I am hoping for is that this will be a complete clean ... although I know it will not be as complete as it needs to be.

Never-the-less, things are happening, good things! The people smuggling and child slavery have been curtailed, China is being dealt with and so I for one am willing to continue down this path to see where it leads.

P

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I noticed towards the end of the video, a piece of white tape on the ground as a place mark for her to know where to stand for the cameras lol.

Maybe that’s a common practice I never noticed before but, it shows it was staged and someone definitely didn’t do their homework while prepping for that heartfelt moment lol

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The president of the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) told Breitbart News Washington political editor Matt Boyle on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Saturday that 15 million mail ballots were unaccounted for in the 2020 presidential election.

www.breitbart.com... politics/2021/08/28/j-christian-adams-15-million-mail-ballots-unaccounted-for-2020-election/

Thank-you for the heads-up. Here's another report, because your Breitbart URL didn't work 4 me.

Linky: publicinterestlegal.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hmmm...2002/2003 hey? Wasn't that when the ORIGINAL SARS hit?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I wish I cou;ld remember where I saw it, but during lockdowns in UK last year, there were a group of teachers who had left mainstream and got together with parents to teach kids at home. Parents made very nominal contributions (like really cheap private schooling) The more people/parents the cheaper the cost.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wouldn't that blow the minds of modern medicine if there was a provable link?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wouldn't that blow the minds of modern medicine if there was a provable link?

No. They already know that. Do you somehow believe that mainstream modern medicine is not completely complicit?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Wouldn't it just

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You wont be able to run fast enough to throw one of those at me!

They who want to control us all from these bully pulpits of School Board can go sit in the graybar motel until their Trials.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Twit trending.

Will these be washed daily?

For those who have not responsibly taken their children out of school already.

I see clips of folks doing the speaking at the School Board events entirely wrong. The have not learned.

All the folks are attempting to use logic, reason, health etc. to PLEAD with their masters to change the CRT and Mask mandates. They go together btw. The system KNEW folks would fight back, at least a few, and put the very talking point and tactics in them pre CRT Mask changes.

Folks are foolish. Anyone speaking at a board meeting needs to do this. Turn your back on those hiding behind the masks and speak to the crowd. Then take back the power within. Simply tell all who will listen to remove the PRODUCT from the shelves and walk out. 100 pack the room. One says "that's it, we all remove our children today" and all 100 then leave. The argument is exactly what the system wants, it wants to DEFEAT the problematic ones in public.

Folks just don't get it. The State wants, craves, needs the kids. Removing the kids from the equation collapses the system in seconds. All the parents have ALL the power they need, yet they beg and plead as if they do not. It is right there within.

Remove the kids from school NOW. Crash the system NOW. It is soooooooooooo easy. So easy. Like, so easy.

edit on 29-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

That's funny! I wish I knew more about hockey. From things I've seen on tv and movies I've always felt like hockey fans were a lot like high school and college football fans in the south........

As a fan of Southern teams and Hockey, that is a fair statement. The Southern Hockey fans have embraced the traditions of the fans of the old NHL teams like throwing Octopi or some Fish on the ice right before the game.

I can't wait for this all to end and we can get back to being able to enjoy those things again.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well there should be carbon in the water since it's sparkling, but how do they know it's Graphene Oxide and not just carbon dioxide? I wonder if some people are trying to make panic, or just trying to get ahead of the ball with incomplete facts? In times like this one, both seem to occur.

We Chemist would know by properties like the black particles we could easily separate to test is a property of one and not the other.

One is a gas and in solid form is known as Dry Ice and it must be super cold or it sublimes to a gas and we see the "smoke" from the event.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As Political as we sometimes make this, it is and has always been
GOOD versus evil
Once that contrast, clearly visible when intentions are realized, is made... The Fight for Freedom becomes necessary.
Never Quit Standing for what you believe

Do Not Cower to fear...
Last line

edit on 8292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join