It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

VK stopped posting a few months ago on anonup without explanation.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
For the past three days I have been really examining the game Cards Against Humanity. I borrowed one and we have something here when you ignore the profanity.

The box I have is 2.0 edition. I read the instructions and decided to do the opposite. I took the cards and organized them into groups. No kuestion we have something here. This edition was released in 2017.

"Punching a congressman in the face". Remember Maxine Watters ranting and using the inflamatory statement "Punch them in the face? Quite close. She said this June 26, 2018.

The key players are all there with the lead card :Mutually Assured Destruction.
Groups...
1. Former President George W. Bush, Barack Obama, An old Guy who's almost dead [Biden], Covering myself with parmesan cheese and chilli flakes because I am pizza [Hunter], Nipple blades [Como]
2. Republicans, Pence.
3. The American Dream, Ronald Regan, Donald Trump, Cuddling [Lindell], Steve Bannon.
4. Facebook, Bananas [Amazon], Jobs [Apple].
5. The Pope, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11.
6. German Chancellor Angela Merkel, The Wonders of the Orient [Xi],The Russians, Vladimir Putin.

This was before we knew about Hunter and the parmesan cheese. We have wondered about time travel.

***Steve Hawking talking dirty [Black Hole], A time travel paradox.***

Some may dismiss this and say coincidence but then there is this odd card.

Magnets And what are we concerned about with the vax?

A few people have wondered about the genetic manipulation caused by the jabs. There is this card> The Amish. This is one religious group along with the Hutterites that do not take any vaccines. They retain pure human genetic material. They may be a cure and help us return to our genetic roots. Just a thought there.

I did go through CAH twit feed and prior to the plandemic they had their human team competing with AI. Just wonder which cards were released.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Warning: Onions With Seasoning.
Cards Against Humanity just released a new game August 10, 2021 and in the box there are onions and a packet of seasoning.
They tip their hand.
"Our lawyers need you to know that we are not responsible for anything that happens to you if you eat the onions or seasoning."

I would take them at their word. Just before the plandemic there was one post with someone working on a black butterfly clip. This ties in to the crazy art crowd. Just saying people maybe people need to stay away from all samples. We are in uncertain times and I really want everyone to stay safe.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I just finished duking it out at Costco. Man, $55 to fill up my tank and I have a small tank. Because of Biden we have these crazy prices. Completely unnecessary.
On the positive side "The Art of War" has sold out. I got the last copy. The tide is turning!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Pallets of cash...

twitter.com...

Someone in the comments posted this older vid with description:

"Smuggling dollars by private government aircraft. Dubai International Airport Security Officials Seize Cargo of Stolen Dollars from Iran's Treasury Jahangiri on 2020/01/20."

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Nothing on Kunstler that we haven't seen here, but still a good read.

Events are rushing ahead at a gallop, and events are in charge now, not personalities. “Joe Biden” has days left in the Oval Office. It’s really only a matter of how he gets removed… and what replaces him.

There was one hypothetical scenario on your link that is new to me:

“the managing parties behind “Joe Biden,” might be cooking up a neat operation in which “Joe Biden” resigns, Ms. Harris gets elevated to POTUS… Ms. Harris appoints Barack Obama vice-president… and then Ms. Harris resigns, making the popular ex-president president again. The 22nd Amendment only prevents presidents from being elected more than twice, not from being appointed by happenstance. Would they dare? Well, why not? They dared to engineer some pretty audacious election hijinks in 2020.”

I was speculating more along the lines of Biden and Harris resigning together, putting Nancy Pelosi as successor in the White House.

But more of Obama would probably be even worse. Since his transgressions are still yet to be brought publicly to light, it is plausible he would have a degree of support.

It is also concerning that if Biden continues as a monumental disaster the public may well be eager to accept just about anyone else. But I’m not sure that DJT would make the list right now, since the “orange man bad” programming has never really been dispelled, and many don’t question that he lost the election. They might admit Biden has failed, but they will not automatically embrace Trump as the alternative. There probably isn't much enthusiasm for Harris either, but people might accept Obama or Pelosi, and think they got a good deal, figuring they’ve got to be better than Biden, and it would still be vaguely a derivative of the supposed election results.

In my opinion everything depends on the Arizona audit or some other major disclosure. The bad players have to finally be exposed for their crimes, and Trump vindicated to cement popular support and erase the years of negative programming. We need the truth. We don’t just need an awakening. We also need a revelation.
edit on 8/27/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wow, what bizarre timing...

Robert Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole by California board

Robert F. Kennedy's assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, was granted parole by a California board Friday after spending more than 50 years in prison after two of his sons said they support his release, a decision that still needs to be approved by the governor.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

This is a dangerous practice and should not be attempted!
edit on Fri Aug 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey, I gotta ask this, because it is becoming difficult to find much information, but:

What is going on with the Australian truckies / truckers plans for August 31, 2021?

It seems like a lot of information previously-available has been scrubbed?

Is there any more recent news / updates?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Australian Trucker Nationwide Strike Starts at Midnight

A few more links

edit on 8272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Friday night, time for meme or no meme. Tonight's theme, if there is one, centers around the idea that some folks thought voting for a PROVEN demented, grifter, liar, plagiarizer, child molester, puppet, father to a crackhead money laundering liar/grifter/artiste, would lead them to a world not exactly as it is,,, because for some reason they didn't believe him when he said this was exactly the world he was bringing with him. Team Joe has in fact kept those promises.

And a meme depicting how Cranky felt this week...

And of course the sublime future we all crave where robots doing the work they were create to do is racist.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Opposition, while still pretty small, is growing up here. There may be hope yet.

PM Trudeau had to cancel a campaign rally today over security concerns with a protest. They seem to be getting a bit larger and louder as this campaign goes on. At issue was the Feds insisting they will not bring in mandates but at the same time providing the provinces $1 billion to implement their own vaccine passports.

The media is of course still doing the full court press for vaccinations and the 'sensibilities' of a passport system.

PM Trudeau Cancels Rally

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TolliBonJovi
🙋
I'm in Vegas, who wants to stand next to me?

I won't stand for 🐂💩 nor with communist bootlickers!

edit on (8/27/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

...I forgot to ask if j Solomons telegram post is authentic in re to supreme court wants to hear Trump case...???
edit on (8/27/2121 by loveguy because: incognito

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This tweet is exhibit A for the Biden administration's woke incompetence that has lead to the current situation in Afghanistan.

twitter.com...

(post by TolliBonJovi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You are watching a movie.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join