It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
See now that is exactly what I would think too. It would need to be enough to stop all traffic for several miles around that capital building. That woman on telegram named Nancy Drew has been showing all types of repairs going on at the capital and around it/ Some of the repairs they are doing were just done less than 2 years ago which has had me wondering if they aren't anticipating a visitation by thousands of landlords and if they have been broadening alternative exits.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This UK situation, of vaccinating children 12 and over when they return to school, is going to bring my family to the precipice!

School starts around Sept 4th here and I have a 12 yr old grandson and 10 yr old granddaughter by my eldest daughter; both parents work.

I'm somehow going to have to convince them to pull the children out of school, for one term initially. This means that I, my ex and their other grandfather will have to school them whilst parents are at work. My daughter has now watched 20ish of the vaccine videos I've provided... and she found Dr Yeadon the most compelling... but will she take this step? Will my son-in-law think seriously about the risk... or use "conspiracy theory" as a comfort blanket to avoid the issue and defer to trusting the government?

It's going to be a painful fortnight - prayer will be needed!

edit on 27-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5778429/RFK-Jr-says-Sirhan-Sirhan-DID-NOT-fire-fatal-shots-killed-father.html

RFK Jr reveals he met Sirhan Sirhan in prison and joins the growing list of people who believe he DID NOT murder his father and there was a second gunman

After meeting with him for three hours, RFK Jr came away convinced that the wrong man was eventually convicted for his father’s murder, The Washington Post reported.

He is now calling for a re-investigation of the assassination. RFK Jr was 14 when his father was shot shortly after winning the Democratic primary in California.

His death came at a tumultuous time for the country, which was beset by domestic strife over race as well as American intervention in the Vietnam War.

At trial, Sirhan, a Palestinian immigrant, admitted to shooting RFK, but he later said he had no recollection of doing so.

The findings of the case also raised questions. An autopsy report revealed that RFK died after he was shot at point-blank range from behind, but Sirhan, who was 24 years old at the time, was standing in front of him.

There is also the question of how many shots were fired.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

All that you posted was why I said:

I just want to ponder openly about Q-1933, could the "Impossible" be the releasing of Sirhan Bishara Sirhan (RFK's brain washed assassin). Will there be another assassination attempt Trump over the weekend? Will that be the "coincidence"?

The evidence pointed to Sirhan being brainwashed into thinking that he did the assassination, but the real shooter was from behind. I'm also willing to bet that another brainwashed shooter will make an attempt on Trump this weekend if Q-1933 is to be believed. Though to be fair RFK jr could be the target, but I doubt that since the Trotskyists wouldn't see him as muchg a threat as Trump coming back into power.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In 1995, Thomas Sowell examined the elitist social movement that has now metastasized into Woke culture.
Thomas Sowell - The Origins of Woke:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, fortunately others have done most of the decoding for me on the Mr Pool video:

1) Mr Coin Dude twitter links it to "Fallout",

2) Also from Mr Coin Dude comes this youtube which Mr Pool used bits from:

3) Screenshot of XRP logo at the end

4) Dec 3 10a.m. screenshot
Dec 3 = "1, 2, 3"
Recall previous Mr Pool speech bubble of "123 Let's GO"

5) The video was previously posted on 11/10/19 according to this post

6) Video slowed down and turned right way up here

So what to make of it?

Well consider that Official McAfee posted another black & white test screen - but this time it has a revolving radiation symbol at the top and what looks like, possibly, and EMP symbol at the bottom?

Bigger

edit on 28-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I just finished duking it out at Costco. Man, $55 to fill up my tank and I have a small tank. Because of Biden we have these crazy prices. Completely unnecessary.
On the positive side "The Art of War" has sold out. I got the last copy. The tide is turning!

Biden signs executive orders without giving any thought of their implications. The media is not talking about most of them, because they either remove freedoms, or raise prices.

There was one signed 3 weeks ago forcing U.S. car manufacturers and important cars, to get 3 more MPG by the end of next year. Doesn't sound like much, but will raise the price of cars by an average of $800 per vehicle.

The idiot (Biden) is also implementing rules and killing projects, which will continue driving up the cost of gasoline/oil, which is passed along as higher prices (inflation) for every thing.

But as President Trump said, we need to FEEL PAIN. Not just hear about it via warnings. So in a backdoor kind of way, the Biden Administration's stupidity will assist in flipping the House/Senate to Republicans in 17 months.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Another interesting picture post on Official McAfee telegram:

Bigger

"Why interesting - it's just a B&W pic of HRC?"

1) Look at the time 5:55

This is referencing #854

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563806 📁
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].
WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

Black & White = DARK to LIGHT

2) This is a pretty clear steer that McAfee's account is messaging using Military time for connects.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well, I found it very interesting that he said he didn't do it, he couldn't do it but he at least pulled the trigger of one of the guns fired. I was maybe 9, and I watched everything about it thinking Sir Han was brainwashed. That was before I knew we had a program to actually create the Manchurian candidates we have today.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wow, what bizarre timing...

Robert Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole by California board

Robert F. Kennedy's assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, was granted parole by a California board Friday after spending more than 50 years in prison after two of his sons said they support his release, a decision that still needs to be approved by the governor.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: carewemust
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

This is a dangerous practice and should not be attempted!

I thought we did a good job of sayin NO to Lysol as your cure and Care is still thinking we should try it. NO!

Smelling it is fine since we have been doing that for decades. Now, huffing it is very very bad!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If you guys dont vote the idiots out you are as doomed as we are if we don't do the same here in the lower 48. It maybe time to merge Canada with the US when the dust settles. You guys are freedom loving Americans too. I hate to see you be further down the tyranny hole now. God speed Canadians their freedoms!

originally posted by: discordantone
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Opposition, while still pretty small, is growing up here. There may be hope yet.

PM Trudeau had to cancel a campaign rally today over security concerns with a protest. They seem to be getting a bit larger and louder as this campaign goes on. At issue was the Feds insisting they will not bring in mandates but at the same time providing the provinces $1 billion to implement their own vaccine passports.

The media is of course still doing the full court press for vaccinations and the 'sensibilities' of a passport system.

PM Trudeau Cancels Rally

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Agreed
a reply to: PillarOfFire

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: crankyoldman

This post makes me want to never get out of bed again. Particularly that there is a f*cking hashtag for child sex worker. WTAF.

How did we get here?

Here’s my add for the day. Apologies if it’s been posted, I’ve been away.

Mom Has Parental Rights Revoked Because of Vaccination Status (guess her status!)

www.fox32chicago.com...

If vigilante's can hold off from doing something we all will regret the Tribunals will arrest that Judge.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Prayers that the right decisions are agreed upon to save those children. My heart aches for these children being abused and apparently wanted on the dinner list of the elites. I can't imagine having my child ripped from my hands to have a forced vaccination. If that isn't the same as NAZI Germany, I will never know. These people are pure evil and it is not going to end well for either side.

God does win in th end.

edit on 28-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
You know this Get the Jab campaign, is following a Playbook from History ... Stay United !

Hitler’s 4-Step Process for Dehumanizing the Jews

Prejudice, scapegoating, persecution, discrimination,

The Holocaust didn’t occur suddenly or spontaneously—it required a conscious process. If we study the process, we might prevent future genocides.

Eta

Pre-existing immunity to Covid-19 – Marc Girardot of PANDA unpacks its evolution

He underpins this assertion with numerous references to studies and research papers, one of which found that 80-98% of blood samples taken throughout the globe had cross-reactive T-cells. In simple terms, this means that 80-98% of the world population likely has a significant degree of pre-existing immunity against SARS-CoV-2, .....

edit on 8282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another interesting picture post on Official McAfee telegram:

Bigger

"Why interesting - it's just a B&W pic of HRC?"

1) Look at the time 5:55

This is referencing #854

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563806 📁
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].
WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

Black & White = DARK to LIGHT

2) This is a pretty clear steer that McAfee's account is messaging using Military time for connects.

WARNING...Graphic photos posted after the one above. My heart is aching right now..

edit on 8/28/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added ss

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
@Cim

I think you are correct about the need for object lessons regarding criminal elites. Awakening is great, but the worst of these characters will have to be punished -publicly- "to encourage the others" as the French say.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Dr. Fauci's wife's secret plan to put psych drugs in drinking water??

Prof. Parker (Quackcine) Crutchfield’s study at Michigan University, secret psych drugs in public drinking water..."Compulsory moral bioenhancement should be covert."

Watch the Water.

Wow.. it just gets better and better with these people..

Thank God I've been on distilled water for over 20 years!

Check out this gem of an abstract (bolding mine)

Abstract
Some theorists argue that moral bioenhancement ought to be compulsory. I take this argument one step further, arguing that if moral bioenhancement ought to be compulsory, then its administration ought to be covert rather than overt. This is to say that it is morally preferable for compulsory moral bioenhancement to be administered without the recipients knowing that they are receiving the enhancement. My argument for this is that if moral bioenhancement ought to be compulsory, then its administration is a matter of public health, and for this reason should be governed by public health ethics. I argue that the covert administration of a compulsory moral bioenhancement program better conforms to public health ethics than does an overt compulsory program.In particular, a covert compulsory program promotes values such as liberty, utility, equality, and autonomy better than an overt program does. Thus, a covert compulsory moral bioenhancement program is morally preferable to an overt moral bioenhancement program.

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join