It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
On the longest section of hieroglyphics start from the bottom and go up until you see two images that are side by side. What does the image on the left look like to you?

Hey Rook

I take it you mean this pair:

While I "want" it to look like a humanoid head, an old document about this set of hieroglyphics I'm looking at implies that it is a representation of a hooded cobra. Which would make sense considering Egypt has cobras.

ETA.

The figure with the "tool" is indeed striking:

to hit or strike (ḥwj)
power, strength
teach lesson or instruct (sbꜣ)
call (njs)
be happy (ḥꜥj)

The head:

face
on, around, over, for

(so much for cobras
)

The 'DNA symbol':

'eternity'
a-long-timeperiod
wick-Ra-wick
God-Huh

See en.wikipedia.org...

ETA: Can also use unicode:

𓎛𓀜

Cheers
edit on 27-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Snippet from Biden Speech Aug 26, 2021:

Those who have served through the ages have drawn inspiration from the Book of Isaiah. When the Lord says, “Whom shall I send? Who shall go for us?” The American military has been answering for a long time, here I am Lord, send me. Here I am, send me.

Transcript

Who in the Trump circle famously uses Isaiah 6:8 as a motto??

Insignia patch: Nickname "Task Force Orange"

Motto: "Send Me" or Veritas Omnia Vincula Vincit ("Truth Overcomes All Bonds")

Biden speechwriters:
MIKE DONILON: Senior Adviser to Joe Biden since 1981. He has been described as Biden's "conscience, alter ego and shared brain" by the Washington Post.

VINAY REDDY: White House director of speechwriting. Reddy was chief speechwriter to Joe Biden during his second term as VP. “He's fluent in Bidenese,” said KATE BEDINGFIELD, the White House communications director who also worked with Reddy when Biden was vice president."

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

It bothers me too. We are entering the moment where you'd better say what you mean and mean what you say. This is not the time to mince words or make defeatist statements. Tempers are flaring and the line is being drawn very clearly and resolutely in the sand. If your mission is not clear and resolute then you'll likely get tossed into the bin of "traitors ". It's getting real

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The "I'm a victim tour" of Robert Byrd has begun, or maybe it's a single event. The official story is he's a hero who was exonerated. I'll add this. The Capital is like a foreign embassy in many ways. I'd be willing to bet the rules are such that an "officer" could behead a tour taker and there would be no problem, as the rules there are insulated to protect itself and are wholly unrelated to the outside world. Doesn't make it right, only "legal" which is the entire issue. What happens in the capital stays in the capital.

US Capitol cop who shot Ashli Babbitt ID’d as Michael Byrd

In the interview he comes across as an ignorant 40 year old. Hardly fits with the image of the guy with the gun to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nothing on Kunstler that we haven't seen here, but still a good read.

Events are rushing ahead at a gallop, and events are in charge now, not personalities. “Joe Biden” has days left in the Oval Office. It’s really only a matter of how he gets removed… and what replaces him.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just a friendly Follow the WIVES Reminder

Chief of the National Institute of Health Department of BioEthics - Our People

Head of Human Subjects Research

The Truth About Dr. Fauci's Relationship With His Wife Dr. Christine Grady

----
FLASHBACK | COVER-UP: ‘Scientific Reductivism’, The Talented Mr. Fauci

-----
FDA-NIH Joint Leadership Council Charter

End of Reminder

Carry On

Dr. Fauci's wife's secret plan to put psych drugs in drinking water??

Prof. Parker (Quackcine) Crutchfield’s study at Michigan University, secret psych drugs in public drinking water..."Compulsory moral bioenhancement should be covert."

Watch the Water.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Lets not forget that he was also the one who left his pistol in a rest room at the WH. That I am fairly sure we covered in a previous thread when we were all trying to figure out who the shooter was. I keep thinking he is a hatchet man for Nancy. Why else the effort to protect him?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We are watching a movie.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Let's just hope it doesn't become a horror movie:

jnanobiotechnology.biomedcentral.com...

"Reduced graphene oxide induces transient blood–brain barrier opening: an in vivo study"

If you want to cook someone's brain, this is basically how you could do it. A whole bunch of tiny little receivers that can get really hot when exposed to any kind of radiation, and are able to poke holes through the blood-brain barrier and accumulate in the brain.

Cue (Q?) Alzheimer's pandemic.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
We are watching a movie.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Will it? Will it really, or will lost memories just be symptoms of the Covid-kappa variant?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Since the citizens of America pay for everything associated with the US capitol, it's okay if hundreds of thousands of us want to visit at the same time, and give ourselves guided tours of our property.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
APoCaLYPSe Joe...

Added projectile scoop...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A tenured Navy surgeon speaking on vaccination of the military: "If you think we're fighting a virus then you'll act like a victim. If you think we're fighting a war then you'll act like a warrior. My argument is we're fighting a war."

We need warriors

clip

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Medical malpractice and error is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.

Deaths from prescription drugs including overdose and side effects is the 4th leading cause of death.

The CDC doesn't want you to know that. So you won't find it here:

www.cdc.gov...

MODERN MEDICINE The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don’t want you to know about
www.cnbc.com...

According to a recent study by Johns Hopkins, more than 250,000 people in the United States die every year because of medical mistakes, making it the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

“Currently the CDC uses a deaths collection system that only tallies causes of death occurring from diseases, morbid conditions, and injuries,” Makary stated in a letter urging the CDC to change the way it collects the nation’s vital health statistics.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Our prescription drugs are the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer in the United States and Europe.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death. Error rates are significantly higher in the U.S. than in other developed countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany and the United Kingdom (U.K). At the same time less than 10 percent of medical errors are reported.

edit on 27-8-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
That was very disturbing viewing!
Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Daily Mail

In alternative conspiracy circles, this event is known as the "kill shot".

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

video
video

twitter.com...
edit on 27-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
CDC has given an alert. It was on Reddit this morning. The word is getting out. Ivermectin it is.

Health Alert Network [HAN]
"Rapid increase in Ivermectin prescriptions!" Lol.
I just don't believe this. They say they are receiving reports of Severe illness because people are using it to treat C-19.

Meanwhile in Texas: Hundreds of people are using Livestock Dewormer. The FDA is weighing in saying not a great idea.

Their narrative is crumbling.
emergency.cdc.gov...>pdf>CDC_HAN_449

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I think we should take the magnetic thing seriously with the vax. I have been studying something for the last three days and I am going to post about it.

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join