It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
The US State Department is telling all American citizens to leave the Kabul airport immediately due to some security threat. No more details at this time, but a drive-by poster on another board claimed there is a Broken Arrow situation.

Is this our "scare event?"

No links just yet. It was reported live on Fox news.

Maybe: abcnews.go.com

WASHINGTON -- Two members of Congress flew unannounced into Kabul airport in the middle of the ongoing chaotic evacuation Tuesday, stunning State Department and U.S. military personnel who had to divert resources to provide security and information to the lawmakers, U.S. officials said.

Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., and Rep. Peter Meijer, R-Mich., flew in and out on charter aircraft and were on the ground at the Kabul airport for several hours. That led officials to complain that they could be taking seats that would have otherwise gone to other Americans or Afghans fleeing the country, but the congressmen said in a joint statement that they made sure to leave on a flight with empty seats.

“As Members of Congress, we have a duty to provide oversight on the executive branch,'” the two said in their statement. “We conducted this visit in secret, speaking about it only after our departure, to minimize the risk and disruption to the people on the ground, and because we were there to gather information, not to grandstand.”

Sure would look bad to have members of Congress flying in and out of the place while Americans can't even get to the place.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

UK following suit,

BBC.CO.UK

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I spent the last few minutes trying in vain to upload an image for the first time.

Anyway, doing an image search for "placement of facelift scar" shows that the incision goes right across where the earlobe joins to the face. Skin is rearranged and then heals that way. I would imagine many of these aging politicians go that route.

I'm wondering if that procedure might account for some of these attached vs unattached earlobe photos. Everyone is born one way or the other. Like male or female. That doesn't mean everything still looks the same if one has certain surgeries.

edit on 8/25/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 8/25/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel, yes I believe they're all white hats now for the most part. I felt that a few mths ago when you mentioned whiplash seemed to know what you were discussing same with Ghost Ezra and throwing me info when I needed it.

I feel they want to teach us how to look for things, such as symbolism and how the whole thing works and how we fell asleep in this place. And here we are now, like Peter pan waking up after years of slumber. Its like already finished, but we were immersed in a trance like state without our Awareness, until now.

Really glad the error has been fixed.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Been seeing this coming... every 6 months to Quarterly, then monthly, weekly, and finally DAILY like a vitamin supplement.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Remember to Question More ( like rt.com ) has posted. Its for a reason.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Let's ponder inversion here for a moment.

What if those who seek to reduce the population get their wish? What if they are the only one's left in the dystopian world, while those they sought to remove actually moved along to greener realities? What if the culling of the population is inverted for them, so all these CDC/WHO ghouls and their draco-shills are building their own prisons as we speak?

Karen Kingston Clip on "Approval"

It's true ^^^. CDC Stats

I myself take comfort in seeing the upper level medical mafia ghouls as they really are.

edit on 25-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just wanted to share something. A woman I know from my job took the Phizer jab in April. 2 jabs. Today she went to the hospital because of difficulty breathing. Pulmonary Dr said she was probably having a asthma attack. Cardiologist did the D-dimer test then cat scan, she had multiple blood clots in both lungs. She posted they gave her the same medicine they would give her in the hospital and she went home. I pray she gets better. This, my friends, is why I do not plan on getting the jab. I didn't want to ask on her face book page what medicine they gave her.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Started as an intravenous addition report in 1976,

mus-webinar-unlicensed-drugs

www.sps.nhs.uk...

Explains the use ??? of unlicensed drugs etc. for covid 19.

Cheers plus chink chink of glasses

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

gab.com...
edit on 25-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not sure if this has been covered before or not... so just in case:

One of McDonalds major meat suppliers is KEYSTONE FOODS

Keystone proved to be true innovators yet again in the early 1970's when they teamed up with McDonald's to develop a total distribution concept. Everything needed to run a McDonald's restaurant was provided in one customized delivery, enabling restaurant managers to save time and focus on customer service.

A few years later, McDonald’s in partnership with Keystone developed Chicken McNuggets®, which revolutionized the way Americans ate chicken. Almost overnight, a huge demand for boneless chicken meat was created.

Today, Keystone's US operations are proud to produce and deliver the highest quality beef, chicken and fish products to McDonald’s, including more than 150 million pounds of beef, 300 million pounds of chicken and 15 million pounds of fish each year. They go above and beyond USDA regulations to meet McDonald's strict animal welfare, product safety and quality requirements.

Found this on Whiplash347's Telegram feed, which also covers several articles of large numbers of McDonalds being closed because... 'Rona.

McDonald’s closing 200 locations inside Walmart stores (from April 2021) They can close them ALL.

Where's the beef?

Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That looks like one janky Wagyu steak.....part of eating good food is visual, and that looks like a cows frozen vaginal blood fart....gross.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Not forgetting Youtube;

# Burger: Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From Human Feces

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I would agree, but if the piece of crap looking faux-meat was larger, then cutting of the excess might make it look better. I don't mind the idea of the lab meats, if they can prove that recumbent human DNA isn't being used for the filler.

I can see the value in this as dehydrated camping food, but as everyday food, nope "Cow goes Moo, then Sizzle".

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The devil is in the details. They can (and did) only mandate the fully approved vaccine. Which does not exist according to the FDA documents provided. This is a sucker's game.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This is going to get interesting .... Quick

Pentagon: US troops must get their COVID-19 vaccines ASAP

More than 800,000 service members have yet to get their shots, according to Pentagon data. And now that the Pfizer vaccine has received full approval from the Food and Drug Administration, the Defense Department is adding it to the list of required shots troops must get as part of their military service.

The Austin memo does not dictate a specific timeline for completing the vaccinations. But it says the military services will have to report regularly on their progress. A senior defense official said that Austin has made it clear to the services that he expects them to move quickly, and that this will be completed in weeks not months.

I'd say when I signed up - this wasn't part of the "Contract" and the ADDED requirement voids my Service .... but thats me
Time will Tell - after all the Military is so proud of the Commander in Chief ....

Most of what we are told is a sucker's game.

It's not about the truth or being right.

It's about leverage and persuasion: getting one's way, and getting away with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Rosanne Barr. Negative 48 and Tom Numbers Discussing Gematria.

Here's the kicker.. Negative 48 sounds Just Like JFK Jr. 👀

Compare or contrast

its a tough call
edit on 8/25/2021 by CrazyFox because: Mislink

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Should the 12A be triggered after AZ, GA, WI decertify and the US House reinstates Trump, the VP choice will rest with Trump since:

1. Pence conceded

2. Kamala Harris is not eligible under Article 2 §1 Cl.5 “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;”

3. And even if the above is litigated in her favor, “Fraud Vitiates Everything” thus nullifying her candidacy.

And for the above reasons, Trump will need to appoint a VP.

Who should that be?

t.me...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Interdasting...

t.me...
t.me...

But wait, there's more:
McAfee's Ghost posted some more cryptic stuff...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

People's ears do grow going into old age. They do look weird though.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It does go to show how certain industries are propped-up by The System.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join