It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

There have been rumours that Kamala Harris was planning a coup whilst on her trip to Vietnam... but even there, her trip was delayed by 3 hours because of "a report of a recent possible anomalous health incident in Hanoi, Vietnam."; link 1, link 2
edited

There does appear to be different factions.

Obama favored the Muslims.

Hillary was out for herself and available to the highest bidder.

Biden is owned by the Chinese.

If we assume Biden was just intended as a front-man to get Kamala
into the mix, his failure may be undermining her assumed tenure.

So it’s possible Biden was expected to get out of the way, but instead is blundering about with his own advisors.

Obama is probably behind Kamala, and he may be getting impatient to get her in place.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this all day. The very end. This could be a coincidence, but here is why.

Bigger:

originally posted by: RookQueen
I think this is part 3 of its happening

SAINT MOTEL - It's All Happening (Official Video)
The official video for "It's All Happening" by SAINT MOTEL from The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Part 3.

ThePatriotsProgeny

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hopefully Zaphod is reading this and responds. I didn't see anything in the aircraft projects forum.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.pbs.org>newshour>politics>asia-jan-ju...

For those interested the link is the historical data points about the history of Afghanistan.
Just amazing that men are still fighting over women's rights there and they have been doing this for 40 years.

The number 40 appears to be a very important number.
40 years ago we had President Reagan.
40 years Zahir Shah was king of Afghanistan and the country was very stable.
40 years - Top answer on Quora - Biggest foreign policy failure with Afghanistan withdrawal.
40 years ago Summer Olympic games were boycotted due to Russia invading Afghanistan. [Carter, China friendly and still involved with assisting the election process in Chyna.
40 years ago Russia invaded Afghanistan.
Those poor people.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Good catch! I had not seen the note from Bush from the side that had the message on it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Link not working for ThePatriotsProgeny?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I just had a brain storm. There was a post here and on tv of Pelosi standing at the head of a long table with people sitting on either side looking at her. There was a chynese temple in the background. I remarked at the time about the blue cap. I think there was a twitter symbol on it. Is this code pointing Look to twitter. There must be some twit related to this and a message to decode. I hope to find it and sort it out.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
When does a bird sing? Look to Twitter.
Twitter has the blue bird tweeting bird. Could that be it?
While searching specific tweets from specific people that I have lots of kuestions about, I noticed that they had just one or two followers. When I tried to see what their response was to the tweet it was blocked. Curious.

The other symbol is a lock and a key. If someone has the key can they unlock the message?
I went back to Twit it appears that posters have a lot of control over who sees what they are posting. So this platform acts as a messaging service where people can post and they can ensure only their target group receives the message.

I wonder, as in the case of the Hublot, if a FOI could find out who the other people are that the messages were directed to. This is an important key to unlock the messages. We really need to find these people.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think I'll need to set up a new s/sheet to link Mr Pool posts and KU posts - in order to understand just how complex the relationship is!

I think that's probably a good idea.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm flabbergasted that Biden didn't answer ANY questions at his presser!

Answering questions shows you have control of the information and hence the situation, it reassures people.
Not answering questions, in contrast, panics people.

Your own post pretty much demonstrates the situation.

Biden does not have control of the information and hence the situation.

Some one(s) else is making the policies. Or if he is, he literally doesn't know what he is doing. Biden isn't sure what the policies are, let alone their ramifications. He cannot answer basic questions, unless the question is about his favorite flavor of ice-cream. Even then he is uncertain, because preferring "vanilla" might be racist.

edit on 8/25/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 8/25/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/25/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That’s…odd. It isn’t working for me now either. It was earlier today. I tend to consider that a positive sign. If it was nothing, then it wouldn’t be hard to reach.

Link not working for ThePatriotsProgeny?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
MAKE HER FAMOUS (in a good way)

Literal Mask Expert Opens a Can on School Board

Clip of an Australia woman saying part of the issue is Pfizer's contract giving it the ability to seize assets of the jab isn't put into everyone.

The one contract posted did not seem to suggest this but their could be others. The idea is interesting. I have found that over the last two years or so all contracts are simply one way with the biggest gun having a right to do as they please regardless of language, ethics or morality. There is no safety in the world of contracts or law anymore, that is an ugly fact. So why any country would give a rats a$$ what Pfizer says on the matter is beyond me.
edit on 25-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The US State Department is telling all American citizens to leave the Kabul airport immediately due to some security threat. No more details at this time, but a drive-by poster on another board claimed there is a Broken Arrow situation.

Is this our "scare event?"

No links just yet. It was reported live on Fox news.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
MAKE HER FAMOUS (in a good way)

Literal Mask Expert Opens a Can on School Board

Kudos to her....she is stating what those of us that know how masks work have known all along. Home made masks DO NOTHING!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Rosanne Barr. Negative 48 and Tom Numbers Discussing Gematria.

Here's the kicker.. Negative 48 sounds Just Like JFK Jr. 👀

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Security Alert – Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan (August 25, 2021)

twitter.com...

"Biden did this to celebrate on September 11th when in actuality the celebration is our enemies and the fact that we already have the Taliban flag flying over our Obama-Biden built $1 Billion U.S. Embassy in Kabul." - President Donald J. Trump
twitter.com...
edit on 25-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And the hits keep on coming. The Biden Administration will soon start pumping a plan to give vaccinated folks a booster shot every six months. And why? Because vaccinated people have become mRNA dependant. They can't fight against the evolving variants. As we know, the data backs that up.

If this doesn't wake folks up, I don't know if anything will. "Hey guys, thanks for taking the vaccine. Sorry about this, but you will now require another vaccine booster every six months for the rest of your life."

theconservativetreehouse.com... ix-months-in-perpetuity-for-covid-variants/

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

EtMN, re your findings on graphene oxide inhibiting anxiety; this raises the (slight) possibility that putting graphene oxide in the vax was a white hat action - to make it easier for the public to cope with the truths that are going to come out?

Let us pray. I'm going to hope that's the case, whatever small % of possibility it may have. Please be true.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been covered before or not... so just in case:

One of McDonalds major meat suppliers is KEYSTONE FOODS

Keystone proved to be true innovators yet again in the early 1970's when they teamed up with McDonald's to develop a total distribution concept. Everything needed to run a McDonald's restaurant was provided in one customized delivery, enabling restaurant managers to save time and focus on customer service.

A few years later, McDonald’s in partnership with Keystone developed Chicken McNuggets®, which revolutionized the way Americans ate chicken. Almost overnight, a huge demand for boneless chicken meat was created.

Today, Keystone's US operations are proud to produce and deliver the highest quality beef, chicken and fish products to McDonald’s, including more than 150 million pounds of beef, 300 million pounds of chicken and 15 million pounds of fish each year. They go above and beyond USDA regulations to meet McDonald's strict animal welfare, product safety and quality requirements.

Found this on Whiplash347's Telegram feed, which also covers several articles of large numbers of McDonalds being closed because... 'Rona.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

FYI There's a cat fight going on between SqavageDawg and Negative48 over the last few days. SqavageDawg is challenging negative48 to come on his voice chat and justify their position/actions.

Come to think of it, there are a handful of key accounts that seem to be spending an unnecessary amount of effort fermenting division over the last few weeks - it could just be hiding that their all on the same White Hat team, who knows.

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join