It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Next its going to be state and federal agencies will not pay for unemployment or disability if you do not get the shot. Of all the things to question on this vaccine the pressure to take it is what is throwing me off the most. Why is there so much pressure to get a vaccine for a virus that has such a high survival rate? Then you factor in the amount of people flooding the borders that are both sick and unvaccinated.

I am not that old but there has never been a push for any other vaccine in my lifetime that I can remember. At some point people really need to ask the question(s) is this about money, control, or genocide or all? It can't be about prevention because even the scientists have said the vaccine doesn't prevent anything. I have my minds made up and will not take it unless things get really hairy.

I have been around several people who have had covid and I have not gotten it. I was sick a couple months ago and my wife made me get a test which was negative but who knows, I refused to stick that swab way up my nose like they instructed. Does anyone have any information if they are requiring vaccinations on the Afghans they are flying over?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Excellent post. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We have action in Canada. Just got off the phone and it seems the natives in Quebec are not happy. The Quebec government is rolling out a vaccine passport and the restaurant industry is up in arms. They are very concerned about the cost of implementing and enforcing the passport. So much weirdness I have to check into this more.
There is lots and lots of strangeness. The app, VaxiCode is being rolled out first on Apple devices so that is telling. The rest? Who knows. This is where it gets interesting. >The exempt group.
Professional sports are exempt but the Vax passports are required for team sports that involve frequent or prolonged contact. However if it is sports at an Free outdoor facility it is exempt even if there is frequent contact.
They also need the passport for Internal Free Fall in a vertical chamber. I am not sure how many will do vertical free falls together but that would be some team sport.

People need the passports for, and this is in their words," Escape Games" and "Santa Claus Village" but then again one doesn't need it for dog training classes.

Meanwhile teachers and students on field trips, which when I last checked was a group activity, are exempt.

I can understand the restaurant industry concern which should be more like outrage but this smacks of what we saw when people were released from jails. Even to sit on an outdoor terrace one needs to show the passport but if one is homeless that's okay. They can enjoy the terrace and do not have to show the passport.
This is so about control. They should save this one for the history books.
www.cbc.ca>news>canada>montreal>quebe...

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The US military may soon declassify a secret space weapon

Senior military leaders, including Gen. John Hyten, the vice-chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, have been discussing for more than a year whether to reveal a secret space weapon by providing a demonstration of its capabilities, the report says. The weapon system, the details of which remain obscure, was developed as a "Special Access Program," which is reserved for highly classified information.

The Trump administration considered revealing the space weapon as early as the annual Space Symposium conference in 2020, a prestigious event for the national defense community. The idea was to showcase the technology as a validation of the Space Force and Space Command, which is responsible for military operations in outer space. However, the conference was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

This new weapon announcement would come as US military officials have increasingly spoken of space as a "warfighting domain." The Trump administration cited the militarization of space as a rationale for creating the Space Force, and it may be inevitable that space sees some form of conflict.

arstechnica.com...

Behold...

Secret X-37B space plane.?

(seen in Call of Duty: Ghosts)

🛸🛸🛸

Department of Defense Office of Inspector General

I just found out it's ████████. To do with ███s and their ████. It was ████ who told me.

edit on 25-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When does a bird sing? Look to Twitter.
Twitter has the blue bird tweeting bird. Could that be it?
While searching specific tweets from specific people that I have lots of kuestions about, I noticed that they had just one or two followers. When I tried to see what their response was to the tweet it was blocked. Curious.

The other symbol is a lock and a key. If someone has the key can they unlock the message?
I went back to Twit it appears that posters have a lot of control over who sees what they are posting. So this platform acts as a messaging service where people can post and they can ensure only their target group receives the message.

I wonder, as in the case of the Hublot, if a FOI could find out who the other people are that the messages were directed to. This is an important key to unlock the messages. We really need to find these people.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wonder what the motivation is behind this...

NBC NEWS

Script approved by Pelosi & wacky Psaki.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Toxic metals are seeping into our BONES as they're released into the air during the production of smartphones, batteries, solar panels and wind turbines, study warns

Toxic metals released during the production of technology like batteries, smartphones, solar panels and wind turbines could be seeping into our bones.

This documentation of lead pollution throughout human history indicates that, remarkably, much of the estimated dynamics in lead production is replicated in human exposure,' Professor Erel explained.

Thus, lead pollution in humans has closely followed their rates of lead production. Simply put: the more lead we produce, the more people are likely to be absorbing it into their bodies. This has a highly toxic effect.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Biomarkers of lead exposure and DNA methylation within retrotransposons

DNA methylation is an epigenetic mark that regulates gene expression. Changes in DNA methylation within white blood cells may result from cumulative exposure to environmental metals such as lead. Bone lead, a marker of cumulative exposure, may therefore better predict DNA methylation than does blood lead.

Patella lead levels predicted reduced global DNA methylation within LINE-1 elements. The association between lead exposure and LINE-1 DNA methylation may have implications for the mechanisms of action of lead on health outcomes, and also suggests that changes in DNA methylation may represent a biomarker of past lead exposure.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Heavy metals pool into the brain generating an artificial magnetic ffield creating this false reality. There is a literal cage around our minds keeping us locked into this system. There is no escape from slavery anywhere on this planet. Everywhere you go, there you are

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He might want to be careful about how he answers Lester's questions. There are multiple videotapes of the incident.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Project BLUEBIRD - Several secret U.S. government projects grew out of Operation Paperclip. These projects included Project CHATTER (established 1947), and Project BLUEBIRD (established 1950), which was renamed Project ARTICHOKE in 1951. Their purpose was to study mind-control, interrogation, behavior modification and related topics.

"April Showers" first published in 1921, it is one of many popular songs whose lyrics use a "Bluebird of happiness" as a symbol of cheer. ("So keep on looking for a bluebird, and listening for his song.")
www.youtube.com...

Why was "TWITTER, INC." Trademarked Registered originating from 1941?
www.abovetopsecret.com... AND COM's post beneath.

BIG BIRD-9 NOW OFFLINE.
When does a BIRD sing? Lots of 'birds' in the Q drops.

What is BIRD?

BIRD is an acronym for Israel-U.S. Binational Industrial Research and Development. The BIRD Foundation’s mission is to stimulate, promote and support industrial R&D of mutual benefit to the U.S. and Israel.

BIRD’s scope extends to Agriculture, Communications, Construction Technologies, Electronics, Electro-optics, Life Sciences, Software, Homeland Security, Renewable and Alternative Energy and other technology sectors.

Some conspiracy minded researchers say this 5D chess game has been a slow motion "Morgenthau Plan" (Amazing how Oxford still keeps this "Plan" locked, but can be found in other places) that has been going on for years to shift & combine the high tech industrial base, military, and NASA over to Israel. How?? 👇👇👇

42 U.S. Code § 17337 - United States-Israel energy cooperation

Think bigger, biggest on a global scale. Where you do think those singing 'backdoors' in M$FT OS & Intel hardware are designed?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Why would the man who murdered Ashli Babbitt want to step forward and be known? Is he proud of it?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why would the man who murdered Ashli Babbitt want to step forward and be known? Is he proud of it?

Easy.
He would be outed to make him a perfect target for a false flag assassination by a 'Trumper' that has been set up by the FBI.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust

Easy.
He would be outed to make him a perfect target for a false flag assassination by a 'Trumper' that has been set up by the FBI.

And that ^^^ my friends is the world we now find ourselves in. Guy does Pelosi's dirty work, then hides, then steps out to be whacked by a different Pelosi patsy to blame DJT.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Setting the stage...CYA time...

twitter.com...

RINO syndrome cringey sickness...

twitter.com...
edit on 25-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I want to thank Vasa Croe for creating this thread (Accidental number slip? 4100 Americans left in Afghanistan....)

a Senate aide told CNN the State Department said that at least 4,100 American citizens are still actively seeking to get out of Afghanistan.

No we all basically know that the number is much much higher than that. They even highlighted this in the article, which is weird for a CNN report to do that.

the 4100 stood out to me because of Q-4100:

Weirdly it fits quite well. If 10K people die before Biden gets them out, hell if even the few hundred the administration is claiming to still be there die, the public will be wanting blood from the people behind this pull-out mess.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Kirby said during a press briefing that there would be exceptions to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s vaccine mandate across all branches of the Armed Forces, but that anyone who objected for reasons outside very specific parameters would be subject to counseling from both medical professionals and their chain of command

amp.dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Anecdotes.

Friend of mine got on a plane with a certain Durham. My friend was kind enough to say hello and impart a bit of happiness to him for his efforts. His reply "well some people are not so happy." Make of it what you will.

Funny how we perceive things, the guy we feel so much is hanging on was getting on an East Coast plane by his lonesome only to be recognized by my friend.

I needed a service today. Rare that it is, it happens. I refused the Chinese made, aimed at the pineal gland, temperature sensor machine.

There was a bit of panic among the staff. Head guy comes out and I say "nope, fine with a hand held at my wrist." He says "no, guidelines say." Now here is how I do it see if a person is genuine or left the world. I said, "well, not keen on that aimed at my pineal gland" and I wait,,, with me insisting on the truth. So if the person is genuine the next statement is "okay, I can see that, what can we do to resolve it so you are happy and I am?" Instead the response was "no, you just stand in front of the unit and 'pop' and you're done."

Note. "Pop." That was all I needed to know. Now he had wrist testers, and clearly I wasn't sick.

I know what it does, and while he didn't, I insisted on him telling me the truth about that unit as it was his and I had not seen it before.

So I left without my service. I hope they thought "gee that guy left without the service he needed over this, might be something to it." Alas, I know that wasn't the conversation after I left, as we are in a strange strange world.

We've reached the point where in order for folks to live, they must prove the negative which is impossible - literally we must prove we are not sick second to second via an approved test. We live in a world where the healthy are the problem because they are the unknown, but the sick are champions because they reinforce the narrative. Really, the sick are good for business, stats, billing, ratings and the healthy are a problem that must be dealt with.

Many would say, "well just suck it up just once..." For me, I take a stand on very few things anymore, usually I just walk without an issue, but for me to take a stand and say "I won't," then just concede because "pop" is nothing, I'd be letting myself down in ways I cannot live with.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Well, it seems "sleeping on it" worked re Mr Pool posts!

1) To date, people have looked at Mr Pool posts on Twitter, or on telegram, individually, or as a daily set to be interpreted.

2) I've discovered that the 3 Mr Pool inputs (2x twitter accounts, 1 telegram) need to be grouped/assessed as, at least:

a 3 month data set

3) I'm building a proof graphic to show this but, essentially, over 3 months:

5 twitter posts from Mr Pool acct #1: @looP_rM311_721
+
2 Twitter posts from Mr Pool acct #2: @1127_113Mr_Pool
+
4 Telegram posts from Mr Pool acct: Mr Pool

ALL LINK TO KU POST #803

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.453 📁
Feb 21 2018 20:34:05 (EST)
Last edited: Feb 21 2018 20:43:37 (EST)
SEC_TEST_1_
SEC_TEST_2_
SEC_TEST_3_
SEC_TEST_4_
SEC_TEST_5_
[DEVICE_1_X]
[SECURE_COMMS_ACT]
[SIG_5:5_READ]
[ ]
Q

SAT_SEC_1_X_GOOD
SAT_REC_GOOD
SAT_RELAY_GOOD
SAT_PING_GOOD
SAT_SIG_GOOD
SAT_LINE_GOOD
SAT_HOLD_CONF
HOLD_NOW_CONF
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_YES
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_CONF_60D
SAT_HOLD_DED_OPT_60D+
AUTH_HOLD_REL_GOOD

I think I'll need to set up a new s/sheet to link Mr Pool posts and KU posts - in order to understand just how complex the relationship is!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, possible link to your "Saints tickets" item:

Mr Pool posted 2 links to music by "Saint Motel" last night - 20 seconds apart:
Post #1: It's All Happening, Aug 25th 05:17:38 GMT:

Post #2: Preach - Mariachi version, Aug 25th 05:17:58 GMT:

edit on 25-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join