It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Yes I say it's to close to call as well. What I don't get is how JFKJr. can be the vice president as Neg.48 along with others have stated.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
U.S. truckers may join Australia

video

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's the proof graphic for the Mr Pool posts linking to #803:

Bigger

There are probably more links to other posts that can be added to this over time, for example there are 5 posts with "SEC TEST" that fulfil the 5 lines of "SEC TEST" in #803!

There are also 3 more Mr Pool tweets with Egyptian pictures that all have the number "8", making 888.
ETA - Just noticed that, in the periodic table RA = Radium = 88..
edit on 26-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Does anyone have a reliable source for what frequencies break down the spike proteins please?

Help needed.

P

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I hope they do! Average people have to show that we are banded together.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Does anyone have a reliable source for what frequencies break down the spike proteins please?

Help needed.

P

Those which are multiples of prime numbers, offset by Schuman resonances.

Duh.

edit on 8/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
On the Egyptian pic in the bottom left corner who or what is that behind the people on their knees? When I enlarge it through touch screen it is really blurry but looks like a blonde headed child. What do you see or do you already know what it is?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
On the Egyptian pic in the bottom left corner who or what is that behind the people on their knees? When I enlarge it through touch screen it is really blurry but looks like a blonde headed child. What do you see or do you already know what it is?

Bigger version. Looks like straw or something similar.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Help needed.

P

Duh.

100 amps 120 volts

Works every time , 60% of the time.
edit on 8 26 2021 by dashen because: Power!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Phage

Help needed.

P

Duh.

100 amps 120 volts

Works every time , 60% of the time.

Don't put amperes to your pampers. Bzzt.

100A is a lot.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

It's actually 11 faces of different races/colors, arranged like a bouquet!

To save space... couple of interesting developments:

1) Il Donaldo Trumpo twitter account changed it's handle from @IlSharko to @PapiTrumpo at about 16:30 on Aug 25th!

@PapiTrumpo is in the house.Face throwing a kiss
4:30 PM · Aug 25, 2021·Twitter Web App

a) Gematria for PapiTrumpo is 145
Equivalents:
is tracking biden
humans meet god
all or nothing
three gorges dam
fifth density

2) In the last couple of hours the Mr Pool @looP_rM311_721 profile picture has changed from the XX Yellow face to a plain BLACK circle... Blackout on the way?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I hope they do! Average people have to show that we are banded together.

I'm for a more direct approach. One that doesn't damage the lives of average people, while achieving a goal.

There are only a few powerful people messing up society. Citizens can easily put a few of them away, causing the rest of them to remove their evil grip on everyone.

All that's needed is a method to mass-communicate what needs to be done and a leader to call the shots.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, your alternative blown up picture is interesting!

1) Look how:
a) some of the 11 people kneeling have blue lines and others don't,
b) some have braiding that looks like a DNA double-helix,

I'd say it illustrates the "mingling" of alien DNA from the guy on the left, with the human (with bow) on the right?

2) Look at the multicolored hat on the left hand side alien:
a) It shows Red/Blue/Green, which is the same 3 color receiving cone cells that our eyes receive light through... but I think it's been proven that our third eye also has these same R/B/G cone cells?
So are they literally used to decode LIGHT comms from source?
Does that hat represent pineal gland communications with source... and the bowman's yellow cap represents "closed off comms"?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

What struck me is that the kneeling (subordinated ?) figures appear to represent the races of humanity, while the two 'colored' figures on the left and right are physically quite larger (giants?) and appear to be in conflict (over control of the humans?).

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Also, one could argue that this is the first example of Hammer & Sickle:
Blue guy has Sickle
Bowman has Hammer

Could the 2 represent Enki and Enlil, fighting over the fate of humanity?
From Wiki

After dispatching Tiamat with the "arrows of his winds" down her throat and constructing the heavens with the arch of her ribs, Enlil places her tail in the sky as the Milky Way, and her crying eyes become the source of the Tigris and Euphrates.

Look at the "standard" just to right of Bowman Enlil - the Womans bust shows:
a) Arrow down throat,
b) Ribs forming the skies,
c) a red tail!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thank you! I was about try to find the pic through search engines when I saw that you had linked it.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Uugh!
First thing I see over my morning brew is UK leaving at least 2,000 people behind in Afghanistan, some are UK citizens rest are Afghans. 11 flights left which they are doing today, will still leave another 2,000 behind.
Apparently according to our 'Armed Forces Minister' a "highly credible, imminent, lethal attack" is about to happen in the next FEW HOURS in Kabul airport. They are telling people to stay away from the airport, I get that. But talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place if you are trying to get out of a country now totally over run by terrorists!
WTAF???
Let alone all the Americans and their loyal Afghan people (5,000 - 10,000 I think, could be wrong, even the Pentagon don't know the exact figure!) and God knows how many from other countries.
There is no doubt in my mind that Biden pulled the rug on all the allies with his unilateral decision, just to get American troops home in time for 9/11 memorial. That's going to be some memorial this year Mr Biden. There will be more than the almost 3,000 that died in the 9/11 attack that will perish at the hands of the very same factions that gave you 9/11 in the first place!
I also understand that the Taliban and apparently Al Qaeda are capturing (and torturing) as many 'foreigners' as they can as collateral and bargaining chips in the event of any 'coalition' retaliation...what 'coalition'???? The G7 meeting that Boris called, asking Biden for them all to work together to extend the 31st August deadline fell on deaf ears!

I'm wondering how well the Truckers in Australia will fare, also on August 31st. We already have delivery problems here in the UK.

I need another brew!
Rainbows blown!
Jane

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you angelchemuel...

For some reason your post brought back memories of a drunken Irish engineer called "skinny Bob" (RIP), who used to come to my after hours parties. He would still be singing and drinking at 11am on a Sunday, when I was desperately trying to clean the house before my kids came home.

He wasted all of his money on the pub for decades but then got the gig of servicing air conditioning at Bagram Airbase. Within 2 years he had bought a house and new convertible SAAB on the proceeds.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Why do I get the feeling, when I look at the bigger picture, not only is there division in society over the Jabberwocky, but also within the ranks of the military?
I can't be doing with all this white hat/black hat thing. We are quite literally down to a them v us situation. Not a huge fan if Ike, but my 'imagination' is really start to go down the road of "they walk among us"

Rainbows
Jane

PS, I'd better start 'practicing' for our drinky-poo session in Montpellier

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join