It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

After all the people are evacuated we need to take a few of our EMP drones in there and disable all the military hardware we left behind.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This solid piece of meat has potential to be a sound way to obtain protein if they do this right.

This could be/maybe is? the Star Trek food.

Meat/Muscle cells are probably going to be real easy to produce cleanly. Fat too. If they get the right cells as they appear to do here, it would be very easy to do. I know from Embryology study that there are very easily identifiable mapped cells for the muscular portion as well as the brain, heart, and other organs. It is well known in the 5th day around the "Blastula Stage" that the cells are already moving towards specialization. They are not specialized yet but the physical location of certain cells will branch off to complete the next step of embryonic development etc. It is simply a fantastic study if one would take the time to study embryonic development.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not sure if this has been covered before or not... so just in case:

One of McDonalds major meat suppliers is KEYSTONE FOODS

Keystone proved to be true innovators yet again in the early 1970's when they teamed up with McDonald's to develop a total distribution concept. Everything needed to run a McDonald's restaurant was provided in one customized delivery, enabling restaurant managers to save time and focus on customer service.

A few years later, McDonald’s in partnership with Keystone developed Chicken McNuggets®, which revolutionized the way Americans ate chicken. Almost overnight, a huge demand for boneless chicken meat was created.

Today, Keystone's US operations are proud to produce and deliver the highest quality beef, chicken and fish products to McDonald’s, including more than 150 million pounds of beef, 300 million pounds of chicken and 15 million pounds of fish each year. They go above and beyond USDA regulations to meet McDonald's strict animal welfare, product safety and quality requirements.

Found this on Whiplash347's Telegram feed, which also covers several articles of large numbers of McDonalds being closed because... 'Rona.

McDonald’s closing 200 locations inside Walmart stores (from April 2021) They can close them ALL.

Where's the beef?

Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Does anyone have a reliable source for what frequencies break down the spike proteins please?

Help needed.

P

Scroll though these. Link or These

Dmity Kats account has been suspended.

Folks are having success with is Niantonin treatment. Melatonin and Niacin. Investigating now, seems to have some positive impact, admittedly I have no Rona and won't because it is stupid.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's the proof graphic for the Mr Pool posts linking to #803:

Bigger

There are probably more links to other posts that can be added to this over time, for example there are 5 posts with "SEC TEST" that fulfil the 5 lines of "SEC TEST" in #803!

There are also 3 more Mr Pool tweets with Egyptian pictures that all have the number "8", making 888.
ETA - Just noticed that, in the periodic table RA = Radium = 88..

"SEC" would then be Security and Exchange Commission - test, indicating something related to the Roths and not a security test of unknown origin.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
SR

Karen Kingston Connection Made?

WHY IS TRUMP PROMOTING THE VACCINES?

He knows they will crucify him.
They will blame him.
But how do you INTRODUCE evidence legally for Public Records and to Citizens to see .
How do you EXPOSE the PHARMACEUTICAL companies?
The corruption who founded, funded them? How do you EXPOSE the paid and bought Scientific world Elite community?
How do you EXPOSE FAUCI on a world scale?
EXPOSE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION?
CDC NIH.GAVI.WEF.GPMB. PFIZER.J &J MODERNA, GATES,Tech &social media Giants, SOROS that funded the vaccines and the cover up (cencorship)…>THOUSANDS OF ELITE ORGANIZED ops. That created the pandemic. The lies and WORLD CORRUPTION.

HOW DO YOU EXPOSE THIS ON A INTERNATIONAL LEVEL?

>TRUMP

///) DURING TRIBUNALS ALL EVIDENCE WILL BE SHOWN….. TRUMP. MILITARY 305TH Q TEAM EZRA ALL HAVE A PLAN…….//)

TRUMP IS VERY WELL AWARE THAT ANONS AND PATRIOTS AND MANY ARE AWAKE AND WILL NOT TAKENTHE VACCINES…(the Military INTEL has the numbers)…. WHY DO YOU THINK FLYNN. LIN WOOD, GIULIANI, AND HUNDREDS OF Power Patriots and Podcasters and truth squeakers who control the movement WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINES.

(THEIR IS A HUGE STAND STILL HAPPENING AND VACCINES ARE NOT MOVING!!!!.. The media is lying… Joe Biden is lying about how much vaccines were given……>>> There are ports , buildings, warehouses filled with vaccines that aren’t moving) TRUMP KNOWS THIS…… But he also is getting ready to make a major move to EXPOSE the FDA, pharmaceutical industries and governments health care organizations

/)// MOST OF YOU VERY UNAWARE THAT TRIBUNALS ARE COMING UP….. And there TRUMP WILL GIVE ALL EVIDENCE on everything.. Including creating OPERATION >WARP SPEED ….. THE REAL OPERATION to bring down the >DEEP [S]tate WAR PROGRAM.

( EVERYTHING TRUMP IS DOING NOW IS FOR THE FUTURE…. TRIBUNALS/
>>The END of pharmaceutical industries and the end of government regulated health care

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe you could ask if she gets better. Thanks for sharing.

originally posted by: GAPeach3
Just wanted to share something. A woman I know from my job took the Phizer jab in April. 2 jabs. Today she went to the hospital because of difficulty breathing. Pulmonary Dr said she was probably having a asthma attack. Cardiologist did the D-dimer test then cat scan, she had multiple blood clots in both lungs. She posted they gave her the same medicine they would give her in the hospital and she went home. I pray she gets better. This, my friends, is why I do not plan on getting the jab. I didn't want to ask on her face book page what medicine they gave her.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Clip

"once we got the genetic code from the CHINESE authorities, we made the jab in a few hours."

Now, she's a trusting soul. She just decided that the CCP was NOT giving her a bioweapon, no way - no how not - possible say draco-shills, but instead the CCP decided to freely help humanity out and quit on that whole take over the world thing they've been openly working on for 50 years.

Which seems super odd now, as the CCP now threaten the US with laying blame on the very same people who gave the life saving genetic code for an virus that still hasn't been isolated.

Amazing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Don't Stand So Close To Me.. Davos Version!

Triax Technologies, Inc. is a Connecticut-based technology company that develops and delivers IoT technology for the construction industry. At the beginning of the COVID-19, Triax quickly developed Proximity Trace.

Triax Deployed Sites

Triax Technologies Raises $12.5 Million Series A Funding Round to Expand Team, Scale Globally

Triax’s full product suite of safety and efficiency solutions, which also includes Spot-r Mesh, Spot-r Radius and Spot-r Access, provides data insights to help clients digitally transform their worksites. In the coming months, Triax will build its international capabilities to help tech-savvy companies around the world achieve the same benefits.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
The supplement protocol is 500 mg Niacin with 10g Melatonin 3x per day. Don't take the extended release Niacin, make sure it's the flush Niacin. You can add vit. C and D3 for good measure

For sound therapy, I would opt for a sound bath with gongs or singing bowls where you not only hear the resonance but you feel the reverberation through your whole body. Any frequency. The key is learning how to completely relax your body by practicing relaxation and breathing exercises. This activates your parasympathetic nervous system which strengthens your Vagus nerve and immune system. Your body's able to heal quicker when it's in a relaxed state

biostrap.com...
bakerchiropractic.org...

edit on 26-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Japan just disposed of 137 million "spoiled" vaccine doses. People all over the world are waking up to the reality of how weak Covid-19 is, and how potentially dangerous the Vaccines are.

I still don't understand why President Trump has to promote getting vaccinated, though. Both he and (the highly respected) Sarah Huckabee-Sanders in the same week.

edit on 8/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Queensland new 1000-bed, dedicated Re-education camp facility...

twitter.com...

Ha, Wellcamp. Almost read that as Wellcome, as in Wellcome Trust.🙄 Aussie MP's have lost their minds. I'll bet as AUS & NZ impose more & more fascist measures the US gov't is closely monitoring the population response to see what works.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hollywood magic = Bad Grandpa (2013)
"The challenge was we had to fool people in public"

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The ruling class has unveiled "new freedoms"...prisoners get 1 hr of parole.🤪🤡

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
INSIGHT: Coronavirus Threatens Constitutionally Protected Freedom of Movement

The right of Americans to travel between states in the U.S. has never been substantially judicially questioned or limited, until the new coronavirus pandemic, says Meryl Justin Chertoff, executive director, Georgetown Project on State and Local Government Policy and Law. She says civil rights groups need to step up.

news.bloomberglaw.com...

I feel like the lockdowns are conditioning us for future living arrangements under the sustainable net zero carbon agenda. Our freedom of movement will be greatly restricted or completely revoked in order to restore this planet to its pristine state. Free travel creates too much carbon. They'll want us to stay within the confines of our Eco-friendly, Zero- carbonSmart pods where all your needs will be met. You will telecommute to work. Or you'll be required to jump on your exercise bike a few times a day in order to generate body heat that will go towards powering the new A.I. system that will control everything. Your vitals will be monitored via an internal biosensor and if you're sick, you will automatically be locked down in your home. If your social credit score falls below a certain line you'll be fined and they'll wipe your account of digital tokens. You'll have a robot nurse or doctor take care of all your in home health needs. No more hospitals. Except maybe for major surgeries. Socialization will be done virtually or within a 20 mile radius of your home. Food will be delivered by drone or there will be local vending machines that you can only access with your digital ID. If you have to travel, it will be done through self driving cars or public transport system. You will be shuffled from point A to point B. If you haven't earned enough tokens for travel, you can opt for VR trips and vacations. They're going to gather all the human populations into giant urban centers, cities and compounds. All the rural land and parks will be taken over and run by the government under the surmise that this land is preserved and restored for the health of the planet. Humans will never know if this is true or not because our access to free lands will be restricted or revoked. Just look back and consider how Indigenous populations were reduced and confined throughout the ages to see more clearly what lies ahead for us in their new system. We are all the Indigenous, now. The entire human civilization. We are all considered enemies of the planet. I wouldn't be surprised if they want to pack us all into giant biodomes and pump oxygen in to sustain us. Of course we'll have to pay for the oxygen... it won't be free and it won't be clean...
edit on 26-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I tried to watch the first, but honestly, I just coudn't get past Roseanne. I jumped around a bit trying to get to some "meat" but dang if she can keep her mouth shut for five seconds to let someone else talk. Ugh.

Second one had no sound for me, just high pitched screeeeee sound.(my bad--crappy headphone) Found another and will try to listen for similarities. I must confess, I've never put a lot of stock into the whole JFKjr is still alive and am mostly agnostic about a lot of the more "out there" Kew themes. But I still love reading about it and going rabbit-holing.

ETA: Man he was such a handsome, handsome man! I was in my late teens/early 20s around this time and remember thinking he was just the MOST.
edit on 26-8-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

I've been seeing this Negative48 name popping all over my various inputs. But what is the story behind him? Can someone point me in the right direction?

One more edit to add:
It did not escape my attention that he brought up being the VP when asked about ever being in politics....

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

So Brew,

What do you think about those Biden "ear photos" ? A fake Biden in the White House today, or the real one wearing ear-altering make-up for some odd reason?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Chief of Bioethics? They gotta be sh**ing us!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Didgeridoo sound bath...now you're talking!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join