It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

No practice required, I've slowed down a lot over the last decade. Perhaps just practice clicking your fingers to get the waiter's attention!

To save space: Il Donaldo Trumpo trolling Biden hard with this Alexa playlist for him:

I told mi forever Loyal White House Alexa to play a special playlist for Joe...

1) We Will Never Forget
2) You Left Behind
3) Americans
4) Stranded
5) In Afghanistan
6) You
7) Piece of Sh*t
8) Winter Is Coming
edit on 26-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
People need to get prepared to make sacrifices in this fight for freedom. We are at war and it's time to face up to that reality

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Final pictures by celebrated war photographer murdered and mutilated by Taliban

metro.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I don't click my fingers at anyone!
I'll just smile
works a treat.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Does anyone have a reliable source for what frequencies break down the spike proteins please?

Help needed.

P

Ignore the known A-wholes - Their due for another Jab lol Remember Misery Loves Company - Follow the Science They say - Well here is some...

.... your journey can start here .....

Life Rhythm as a Symphony of Oscillatory Patterns: Electromagnetic Energy and Sound Vibration Modulates Gene Expression for Biological Signaling and Healing -
US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health -

.......In this review, we will provide evidence that, from the cellular level to the whole organism, every signaling event is fashioned by rhythms—as vibratory patterns—and that synchronization of coupled oscillators and dynamical systems is a crucial issue in the orchestration of essential processes of life. We will show that changes in the rhythms and modes of interaction of subcellular oscillators can result in remarkable modulation of gene expression and cellular dynamics, playing an essential role in states of wellness and disease. Within this context, we will discuss the use of EMFs and sound energy as tools for restoring healthy cellular dynamics, reprogramming DNA structure, and eliciting self-healing mechanisms. We will highlight how EMFs and sound energies can “sing” with stem cells, and even with non-stem-adult somatic cells to reprogram cell gene expression and fate, activate natural repairing abilities, and counteract cellular aging processes, paving the way toward unprecedented strategies of regenerative medicine. Particular emphasis will be placed on the large body of evidence demonstrating that cytoskeletal structures are dynamic modulators of subcellular, cellular, and intercellular information that coordinate biological regulation across the atomic/molecular to organismic levels, giving rise to the notion of a field of dynamic bio-information or “biofield.”

USING ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY AND SOUND VIBRATION TO MODULATE (STEM) CELL GENE EXPRESSION, POTENTIALITY, AND FATE.......

Notably, in the past 2 years, several groups have reported that EMF exposure could coax mesenchymal stem cells toward cardiac myocite-like and chondrocyte-like gene expression,179,180,182 suggesting the possibility of reprogramming stem cells toward specific destinies different than their native fates. Experiments from our group found similar results, using a 2.4 GHz electrode directly immersed in the cell culture medium. For these exposure conditions, we observed enhanced transcription of prodynorphin,....

CELL REPROGRAMMING WITH SOUND VIBRATION ......
FROM A FUNCTIONAL GENOMIC PERSPECTIVE TO HUMAN WELL-BEING.....
CONCLUSIONS: TIME FOR A NEW PARADIGM IN SCIENCE ......

Can Sound Frequencies Be A Useful Tool In the Battle Against COVID-19? (load of video links at bottom)

“The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle,” said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. “If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated.”

It is difficult to believe that something as simple as sound can be an effective treatment for the illness. I will try and explain why I believe this modality is a viable treatment option.

Every element and organism has its own signature vibration rate. Every human on this planet is made up of many different elements, and chemical combinations. Each human is unique depending on the location they grew up in, the chemicals that were in their surrounding community from farming, manufacturing, their water treatment supply, etc.

These unique exposures for each person leave a vibrational imprint in our system, and this vibration (frequency) can be evaluated through the voiceprint analysis.

For example, children with symptoms of attention deficit disorder and/or autistic qualities seem to have a problem with their young immature liver being able to detoxify certain toxic exposures. There are metabolic pathway disruptions that don't allow them to naturally chelate out the heavy metals, destroy viruses or bacteria, a normal immune system can handle.

Adults with heavy metal poisoning, or heavy viral loads can tolerate an IV infusion, or rectal suppository treatment. Small children do not do well with these treatment modalities. Antibiotics will kill bacteria, but leaves fungal forms in the G.I. tract. Chemical treatment for fungus is, once again, very hard on the child's liver.

Sound therapy vibrates only the specific item in question out of the lining of the cell membrane, into the circulation where it can be processed and excreted out of the body. Sound therapy can also give the vibrational frequency of an element or nutrient that is needed that can't be properly absorbed at this time.

Administration of sound is safe for all, even children. Sound therapy can be administered at bedtime. While sleeping soundly, the body can clear toxic substances and symptoms improve. This improvement occurs without the addition of any more chemical substances.

Sound is a non-invasive treatment option that may help. This modality is currently undergoing clinical trials and is showing great promise as a treatment choice for many different ailments, including Covid-19.

Janice Morales, D.O.

Godspeed

Totally diff't ....

ETA - An interesting Chart -

edit on 8262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
FYI folks.

Ears and Noses continue to grow until you die. Those ears on the fake POTUS in that pic are not the same ears on the 'real fake' POTUS from his youth. Either Plastic surgery which I would think the world would have known or Fake Potus #2 is busted as a stand in.

I agree that Sen Biden had detached earlobes there is a distinct upward arch on that pic. The other pic there is an attached ear lobe with no arch up to the face.

ETA
Soooo, not likely a mask on Fake POTUS #2

originally posted by: crankyoldman

edit on 26-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Y'all say 'clicking', we say 'snapping'

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Not a huge fan if Ike,

At first, I wondered, "What's Eisenhower got to do with this?"

Then I realized you meant to write "Icke".

Cheers Ms Jane

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That ear bit is as bizarre as it comes. What in the world is going on?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
That's even more insulting!

Thank you yes, Icke

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am87America/ChicagoThursday2021-08-26T07:08:09-05:0007America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
That's even more insulting!

Rainbows
Jane

Yes, as a signal to another person, it is arrogant and rude. I've done it to signal a sudden realization while in conversation with others, but not directed at them. Reminds me of people who whistle to get the attention of others. That is how one signals an animal, not other people, unless given as a warning that something bad is imminent.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Not subliminal, just a common way to "let THAT SINK IN!"

You get it subliminally when they embed it in there were you can't hear it but it is there and your brain hears it. I have studied the science of that technique.

This is in your face, "LOOK AGAIN!" pitch. So if it offends one, it might mean it was bad for them or it was just too damn much we got it? I am that last one normally. But I do get that repeating a truth that will be slandered later is appropriate all day every day.

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: FlyingFox
New.

I don't understand the format of these Project Veritas videos....where they repeat various clips over several times, as though it's a continuous interview. Unless it's just a purely NLP structure, to embed the information subliminally. But, it's so blatant, that it can't fail to be noticed consciously.

I don't know. Maybe the subconscious part isn't as important as I had thought. But, it annoys me personally.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yes there are toxic chemicals involved Items with heavy metals in them, and if their are not "ionic" or able to dissolve in water to contaminate the drinking supply, it will only travel a small distance as a solid or gas molecule compared to gas molecules made up of light elements. Elements like Hydrogen , Carbon and Oxygen.

The data for Lead and other toxic metals suggests a small area around the facility is the only place that danger exists. Then the OSHA rules are in play in the USA. Strict adherence to OSHA guidelines is observed due to their efforts to enforce the rules, and as much to the fact their ideas are logical scientifically.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Toxic metals are seeping into our BONES as they're released into the air during the production of smartphones, batteries, solar panels and wind turbines, study warns

Toxic metals released during the production of technology like batteries, smartphones, solar panels and wind turbines could be seeping into our bones.

This documentation of lead pollution throughout human history indicates that, remarkably, much of the estimated dynamics in lead production is replicated in human exposure,' Professor Erel explained.

Thus, lead pollution in humans has closely followed their rates of lead production. Simply put: the more lead we produce, the more people are likely to be absorbing it into their bodies. This has a highly toxic effect.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Biomarkers of lead exposure and DNA methylation within retrotransposons

DNA methylation is an epigenetic mark that regulates gene expression. Changes in DNA methylation within white blood cells may result from cumulative exposure to environmental metals such as lead. Bone lead, a marker of cumulative exposure, may therefore better predict DNA methylation than does blood lead.

Patella lead levels predicted reduced global DNA methylation within LINE-1 elements. The association between lead exposure and LINE-1 DNA methylation may have implications for the mechanisms of action of lead on health outcomes, and also suggests that changes in DNA methylation may represent a biomarker of past lead exposure.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Heavy metals pool into the brain generating an artificial magnetic ffield creating this false reality. There is a literal cage around our minds keeping us locked into this system. There is no escape from slavery anywhere on this planet. Everywhere you go, there you are

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is INTERESTING !

Possibly Stumbled onto the Black Eye Club - My Thoughts NOt Yours
Secret method of COMMS ????

U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS)

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye,

it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person.

Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

edit on 8262021 by MetalThunder because: CHECKMATE

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thank you for the video link. This is a must-watch as far as I am concerned. Painful because I am not a Rosanne fan (as an actress, but I like her kind of crazy).

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Rosanne Barr. Negative 48 and Tom Numbers Discussing Gematria.

Here's the kicker.. Negative 48 sounds Just Like JFK Jr. 👀

Compare or contrast

its a tough call

edit on 8/26/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/26/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I hope you said "I hope the ones most not happy are the Perps".

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anecdotes.

Friend of mine got on a plane with a certain Durham. My friend was kind enough to say hello and impart a bit of happiness to him for his efforts. His reply "well some people are not so happy." Make of it what you will.

Funny how we perceive things, the guy we feel so much is hanging on was getting on an East Coast plane by his lonesome only to be recognized by my friend.

I needed a service today. Rare that it is, it happens. I refused the Chinese made, aimed at the pineal gland, temperature sensor machine.

There was a bit of panic among the staff. Head guy comes out and I say "nope, fine with a hand held at my wrist." He says "no, guidelines say." Now here is how I do it see if a person is genuine or left the world. I said, "well, not keen on that aimed at my pineal gland" and I wait,,, with me insisting on the truth. So if the person is genuine the next statement is "okay, I can see that, what can we do to resolve it so you are happy and I am?" Instead the response was "no, you just stand in front of the unit and 'pop' and you're done."

Note. "Pop." That was all I needed to know. Now he had wrist testers, and clearly I wasn't sick.

I know what it does, and while he didn't, I insisted on him telling me the truth about that unit as it was his and I had not seen it before.

So I left without my service. I hope they thought "gee that guy left without the service he needed over this, might be something to it." Alas, I know that wasn't the conversation after I left, as we are in a strange strange world.

We've reached the point where in order for folks to live, they must prove the negative which is impossible - literally we must prove we are not sick second to second via an approved test. We live in a world where the healthy are the problem because they are the unknown, but the sick are champions because they reinforce the narrative. Really, the sick are good for business, stats, billing, ratings and the healthy are a problem that must be dealt with.

Many would say, "well just suck it up just once..." For me, I take a stand on very few things anymore, usually I just walk without an issue, but for me to take a stand and say "I won't," then just concede because "pop" is nothing, I'd be letting myself down in ways I cannot live with.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
2 big explosions at Kabul airport.

MSM saying suicide bombers.

Perfect timing 👁️

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are any of you folks also able to hear the global hum? It is outrageously loud today. I need to check the schumann resonance for today...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As I said in the other thread:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I agree on the FF front, but what angle is the aggressor playing at? I mean if it was to have a continued war there, then pulling troops out made no sense, and if it was about putting China in well then why create a dangerous situation, I'm going to have to really scratch the brain on this. What purpose does this attack do other then re-enforce the idea that if you are there you can't leave.

The Taliban doesn't need to do this since they are ahead in this game, the MIC didn't need to do this since they could have just left the troops there, China didn't need to do this since it makes it more dangerous from them to move in an exploit the resources there, so who gains from this? I bet if we figure that out, we'll piece this mess together as to who is behind all this turmoil we're seeing globally.

This attack doesn't make any sense. So what's the deal here? Is this going to be the excuse to test that Space Weapon we keep hearing about, well if so then what about the Americans still there on the ground? The same issue goes with any major retaliation, you can't just go in and carpet bomb the city since there are still Americans there. This could be the stupidest False Flag event from any side ever. Taliban didn't need to do this, China didn't need to do this, the MIC didn't need to do this, so then who?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
After you upload the file to ATS go to the upload folder and copy the file name. After that, then just paste it in the reply window., It will load.

originally posted by: cimmerius
a reply to: crankyoldman

I spent the last few minutes trying in vain to upload an image for the first time.

Anyway, doing an image search for "placement of facelift scar" shows that the incision goes right across where the earlobe joins to the face. Skin is rearranged and then heals that way. I would imagine many of these aging politicians go that route.

I'm wondering if that procedure might account for some of these attached vs unattached earlobe photos. Everyone is born one way or the other. Like male or female. That doesn't mean everything still looks the same if one has certain surgeries.

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join