It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Really, this is all about your health.

Pfizer CEO Says COVID-19 Vaccine-Resistant Variant Likely to Emerge

“Every time that the variant appears in the world, our scientists are getting their hands around it,” Bourla told Fox News in an interview. “They are researching to see if this variant can escape the protection of our vaccine. We haven’t identified any yet but we believe that it is likely that one day, one of them will emerge.”

So let me get this straight. Pfizer gets a jab approved that isn't the one in the wild creating the alleged "variants" after just six months of testing on the world and not including any VAERs data at all. So now we'll all need jabs every week to stop the problem they in fact created by giving folks the untested jabs in the first place to protect from a flu that has a 99.9+ percent survival rate.

And folks are still buying this Problem Reaction Solution thing, still arguing about Covid 19 like is is real? Seriously?

I haven't lost one second of sleep of this flu, I give this "concern" no energy, and will live my life without ever mentioning my health and Covid effing 19 in the same breath. I can't imagine those who have had nearly two years of sleepless nights over this with no end in sight. Fear addicts I guess.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Speaking of vaccine news, there is this new clinical study done by Oxford University. They say it's the vaccinated who are creating and spreading the variants and that they carry a viral load 251 times greater than the unvaccinated.

childrenshealthdefense.org...

The vaccine is the weapon.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Are you up for a good bedtime story to tingle the conspiracy neurons...

Graphene Oxide, Trauma, Mice, Cats, AND Booster Shots

Researchers from Graphene Flagship partners SISSA in Italy, ICN2 in Spain and the University of Manchester in the UK, in collaboration with the Ribeirão Preto Medical School of the University of São Paulo, have discovered that graphene oxide inhibits anxiety-related behaviours in a model study. They found that injecting graphene oxide into a specific region of the brain silences the neurons responsible for anxious behaviour.

And it's worth noting the following in this regard:

Laura Ballerini, lead author of the paper and Professor of Physiology at Graphene Flagship partner SISSA, Italy, explains that graphene oxide disables communication between the synapses that cause this type of fear.

In the novel Brave New World, the drug was called ‘Soma’, administrated in order to cope with the ‘brave new world' and failing to take the state-mandated drugs is a crime. Also, some flashbacks of early Q drops come to mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Didn't the FBI conclude that there as no Trump Antifa coordination prior to the Capital Tour the Capital police led during January 6th that led to the death of one person by a Capital Hill Police officer? I thought so.

Democrat chair of January 6 committee wants phone and text messages of Republican members of Congress and Trump associates in their Capitol riot probe

We have quite an exhaustive list of people. I won't tell you who they are, but it's several hundred people that make up the list of people we are planning to contact,' he said when asked if the list included family members of former President Donald Trump.

Hopefully some of the more brilliant minds on congress will be involved, like Al Racist Green and Hank Tip Over Johnson, or maybe even Jerry Antifa is a myth Nadler. They'll milk this for 10 years or more if they can because they are that stupid and the people who support them are even worse.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Are you up for a good bedtime story to tingle the conspiracy neurons...

Graphene Oxide, Trauma, Mice, Cats, AND Booster Shots

Researchers from Graphene Flagship partners SISSA in Italy, ICN2 in Spain and the University of Manchester in the UK, in collaboration with the Ribeirão Preto Medical School of the University of São Paulo, have discovered that graphene oxide inhibits anxiety-related behaviours in a model study. They found that injecting graphene oxide into a specific region of the brain silences the neurons responsible for anxious behaviour.

And it's worth noting the following in this regard:

Laura Ballerini, lead author of the paper and Professor of Physiology at Graphene Flagship partner SISSA, Italy, explains that graphene oxide disables communication between the synapses that cause this type of fear.

In the novel Brave New World, the drug was called ‘Soma’, administrated in order to cope with the ‘brave new world' and failing to take the state-mandated drugs is a crime. Also, some flashbacks of early Q drops come to mind.

Lithium in the water was too expensive I guess.

What is sick is people are doing this because reasons. One can only hope one day the mice, who are nothing like humans btw, turn the syringes around for a few eons on these less then humans.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Do you follow someone named Nancy Drew on Tgram? She does to the White House and films everyday. I can never share her stuff on here but if you'd like I can share her channel with you on there.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I cannot find in a search or in this article when the fda approved this to be prescribed in the U.S. If you find out when would you let me know? I think they prescribed this to me briefly in 2004 to 2005 and yes I have some of the problems this article listed. This should be in my medical record shouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Pfizer vaccine is not approved. Everyone would like to twist the story to make everyone think it is, but if you read the memo on the FDA site, they only accepted the Pfizer brand name Comirnaty and allow it under the existing emergency use agreement.

www.fda.gov...

Everyone is being played.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Really, this is all about your health.

Pfizer CEO Says COVID-19 Vaccine-Resistant Variant Likely to Emerge

“Every time that the variant appears in the world, our scientists are getting their hands around it,” Bourla told Fox News in an interview. “They are researching to see if this variant can escape the protection of our vaccine. We haven’t identified any yet but we believe that it is likely that one day, one of them will emerge.”

So let me get this straight. Pfizer gets a jab approved that isn't the one in the wild creating the alleged "variants" after just six months of testing on the world and not including any VAERs data at all. So now we'll all need jabs every week to stop the problem they in fact created by giving folks the untested jabs in the first place to protect from a flu that has a 99.9+ percent survival rate.

And folks are still buying this Problem Reaction Solution thing, still arguing about Covid 19 like is is real? Seriously?

I haven't lost one second of sleep of this flu, I give this "concern" no energy, and will live my life without ever mentioning my health and Covid effing 19 in the same breath. I can't imagine those who have had nearly two years of sleepless nights over this with no end in sight. Fear addicts I guess.

edit on 8/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

EtMN, re your findings on graphene oxide inhibiting anxiety; this raises the (slight) possibility that putting graphene oxide in the vax was a white hat action - to make it easier for the public to cope with the truths that are going to come out?

Recall #111, partial quote:

The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.

Considering the other negative effects of graphene oxide it's extremely unlikely but... just putting the possibility out there!

To save space,Police officers in D.C. have told Nancy Drew there was an "Event" and that's all they were told - SqvageDawg telegram link

Nancy Drew took over the DC walkabout/citizen journalism when "Richard Citizen Journalist" started getting defamed.

What is interesting is that some of the post replies indicate that in her video:
a) 17th street is closed off,
b) Barriers have CHECKMATE signage,
c) Lots of secret service out with sniffer dogs checking cars near 15th street by the Treasury.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Synchronicity RQ - I hadn't seen your post before I posted on Nancy Drew!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Re the FDA "Approval" (not) of Pfizer vaccine:

I think post #750 may be relevant at this point?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4bcc84 No.354139 📁
Feb 12 2018 15:15:20 (EST)
Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.

Q

Timestamp encodes today, Aug 23rd.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Donald Trump's chief spokeswoman Liz Harrington

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Lol! Synchronicity(not the movie) is an odd event but it may be the gift God is giving those whose eyes are wide open so that we can all sync and end this mess! She has come up with some pretty interesting videos. I haven't gotten to tgram yet, still catching up here.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If the vaccines do contain graphene its purpose might possibly be to interface with A.I. maybe similar to this

The Great Reset is really about transitioning us out of this system and into a new one. They have to unplug us from this system in order to plug us into the new system. The old system ran on fiat currency. I don't know what the new system will run on... maybe human energy for a while. So the graphene could be an internal biosensor that will generate power through body heat. Like this

This robot is powered through blockchain. Remember there's a patent linking cryptocurrency to human biology

When the fiat system collapses humans will be integrated into the new system through the vaccines, through a chip, maybe both... just a theory

edit on 24-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thats what I thought at first. Thank you for trying. Good to know it wasn't just being pissey with me

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Strange Mr. Pool stuff just in case you haven't seen it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Yes, seen the Mr Pool posts including "It's Happening" and "0STANDBY9"... trying to make sense of the set as a whole.
BTW the first 2 pictures first appeared in this article about Facebk remote working!

For example the first two pictures show as being tweeted first at 10:26 on 24th, then telegram'd at 4:14 on 25th... but if you look at twitter, they show as being posted at 5:16 on 25th, i.e.e after the telegram posts???

To save space:

Queen Romana Didulo says E.O. 13959 is being executed in next few hours!!!
This means seizing assets of all China companies assets, which would trigger China war, then Rods of God to sash 3GD.

Note that this may mean MSM going down tonight?

edit on 25-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think this is part 3 of its happening

SAINT MOTEL - It's All Happening (Official Video)
The official video for "It's All Happening" by SAINT MOTEL from The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Part 3.

ThePatriotsProgeny

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The Mr Pool/Mr Loop picture posted is actually of this version:

What's really surprising is the first comment on this video:

CuteC3 3 months ago
Your music always makes it feel like something's awakening inside me, and then the song ends, so I put it on loop (heart) Keep up the amazing work!

edit on 25-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join