It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Quite agree cranky!

I'm trying to optimise his method, so that we can use it reliably, rather than discount it!

I'd add that I recall, back in the first year, saying that if everything has meaning then every possible mathematical interpretation of posts must have meaning. There were periods when I was getting "Now you're just being silly" responses; such as when I started using the seconds in post/tweet timestamps - but, looking back, many of those "silly interpretations" are now seen as basic concepts - the decoding has certainly evolved a lot!
edit on 24-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, Cranky, thanks for replying.

It is very interesting to get your views, and keep up the good work, love this thread

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm flabbergasted that Biden didn't answer ANY questions at his presser!

Contrast the situation with, say, flooding in an American town. Thousands have been displaced or need to know what actions to take to avoid danger to their friends and family. Can you imagine the Mayor and Chief of Police just making a statement then leaving before anyone can ask any questions?

Answering questions shows you have control of the information and hence the situation, it reassures people.
Not answering questions, in contrast, panics people.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Official McAfee telegram has just posted a Public Key. This must be to allow anyone to access a certain encrypted file/folder? Is it time to access the dead man's switch data?

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=efCK
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What? Did he start out by talking about the "Blow Back Better". Also he only talked for like 13 minutes or so, why didn't they just edit the four hour video down to only the parts where he was talking, and why is the video unlisted?

This looks worse than amateur hour.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I noticed this post from whackd.dev mirrors a post from McAffe's Telegraph but it includes the header: DECLAS - Space Force - Future Proves Past

Space Force was in the news recently for opening a new command center:

Space Force activates Space Training and Readiness Command

Today marks a significant milestone for the U.S. Space Force," said Raymond. "The stand-up of STARCOM is a critical step in aligning education, training, and test and evaluation units under one command, in support of the nation’s newest military Service. With our three field commands and commanders now in place, we continue to transition from inventing the force to integrating it, with a targeted focus on developing combat-ready space forces and delivering critical space warfighting capabilities to joint and coalition forces."

During the ceremony, STARCOM deltas – the five subordinate O-6 commands – were also activated. Deltas are comprised of squadrons focused on specific tactics.

The STARCOM deltas and their related functions are:

- Space Delta 1 – Training: provides initial skills training, specialized warfighter follow-on training, and advanced training events and courses in order to prepare USSF forces, and designated joint and allied partners, to prevail in a contested, degraded, operationally-limited, all-domain environment.
- Space Delta 10 – Doctrine and Wargaming: develops USSF doctrine and tactics, conducts the USSF Lessons Learned Program, and executes and supports wargames in order to posture USSF forces, and designated joint and allied partners, to prevail in a CDO, all-domain environment.
- Space Delta 11 – Range and Aggressor: delivers realistic, threat-informed test and training environments through the provision of live, virtual, and constructive range and combat replication capability in order to prepare USSF, joint, and allied forces to prevail in a CDO environment.
- Space Delta 12 – Test and Evaluation: prepares USSF forces to prevail in a contested, degraded, and operationally limited environment through the independent test and evaluation of USSF capabilities and delivery of timely, accurate, and expert information in support of weapon system acquisition, operational acceptance, and readiness decisions.
- Space Delta 13 – Education: delivers institutional developmental education, develops U.S. Space Force officer accessions and executes advanced education programs in order to prepare USSF forces and designated joint and allied partners to prevail in a CDO, all-domain environment.

www.spaceforce.mil...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ACLU has lost the plot.

Washington public school forces unvaccinated student athletes to wear ankle monitors: parents

The TraceTag device used by the school was made by a company called Triax. According to their website, the device was created for the purpose of "maintaining social distancing guidelines" and to provide "real-time insight into whether these guidelines are being observed" for construction and other manufacturing businesses, but makes no mention of school use on the website.

The mind control is remarkable. If it wasn't making life hell, it would be fascinating. All of the above sounds just so reasonable in world where people are "literally" dying in the streets from a plague by the minute.

But in a world where this is not happening, mine, this is the perfect example of "look, the truth is, this save lives and will never be used for anything but this, people who think this leads to social credit scores and such are deranged. If the private sector wishes to do these things for safety, there really is no problem."

Fascinating and horrifying at the same time. In a few months we went from it was accepted medical law that one gets a jab to protect themselves. Now, just like magic, one gets a jab to protect others not themselves. Oddly, those that maintain this new position are deranged in their adamant use of that POV, and come off as insane. While those that maintain the "do as you wish" POV are rational because it always was this way. The difference between mind control expression and reason from experience.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
New.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EtMN, re “ISIS-K”, I wonder if that was code to activate the Club K container missiles?

New not so new msm narrative term from 2015.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province
Some media sources also use the terms ISK, ISISK, IS-KP, ISIS-K or Daesh-Khorasan in referring to the group.
Note that wiki page has been edited 100 times this month alone.

IS-K founding emir, Hafiz Saeed Khan, was killed by a United States airstrike in Nangarhar province, Afghanistan, on July 26, 2016. Following Khan’s death, IS-K has had three subsequent emirs, all of whom have also been eliminated by the United States in targeted strikes: Abdul Hasib was killed in April 2017; Abu Sayed was killed on July 11, 2017; and most recently, Abu Saad Orakzai was killed on August 25, 2018. These leaders, as well as those at the district and provincial levels, generally possessed meaningful experience with local militant movements in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Uzbekistan prior to joining IS-K.

IS-K seeks to establish a Caliphate beginning in South and Central Asia, governed by sharia law, which will expand as Muslims from across the region and world join.
Islamic State Khorasan (IS-K) (from 2018)

That part of the world is like cajun jambalaya served spicy hot.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I know I loved it. He did not hold back now if some other the others would follow suit!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Saw small video on IG. Some good stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So a couple of things happened today I feel are important that I haven't seen mentioned on here yet. No links as this was reported live on air by Fox.

1. We have already started pulling the past of our troops out of Afghanistan. A full five days early, and I say five because the military only needs 48 hours to pull their troopers out.

2. Biden has betrayed our G7 allies twice in one week now. By removing the troops he is violating an agreement the G7 had to extend past the deadline if necessary to get the citizens of these countries out.

Now, these other countries rely on the US to run the show in Afghanistan. They rely on our intelligence network over there and our weapons systems both. When we pull out, we aren't just abandoning our own citizens (unacceptable), but also the citizens of our allies' countries as well. This is an absolute travesty. Imo, these other countries will likely start distancing themselves from the US over this. Why wouldn't they? They have to answer to their own citizens for this crap. We may see diplomatic relations severed over this stuff.

Joe Biden has placed this country in a very dangerous situation.

With each day Storm Rider's (thanks cranky) words loom larger and larger. With Biden stabbing his allies in the back twice in one week, China is likely thinking the time to move against Taiwan is now. The US would be powerless to do anything about it because our allies will not have our back.

We are moving rapidly towards a war footing. And a major war.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

There's also this. Apparently Biden ordered his commanders not to go rescuing American citizens because he feared a Blackhawk down type scenario and was afraid the headlines would make him look bad. This a-hole was more concerned with headlines than the lives of thousands of American citizens.

This is absolutely outrageous.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OLD: Baghdad Bob
NEW: Kabul Karen

"I would say that this is now on track to be largest airlift in U.S. history … I would not say that is anything but a success."
CSPAN
Americans Stranded? No. Taliban-Induced Immobility.
The Americans trapped in Afghanistan will be all of us if we don’t remove The Lefty tick virus from power.

Jen Psaki graduated from the College of William & Mary with a degree in English and sociology. She is a member of the Chi Omega sorority. The skull and crossbones are their official symbol. The Eleusis is their official newsletter magazine named after the Eleusinian Mysteries. Eleusis, the city of Greece where the mystic rites were performed, was named in honor of the son of Mercury, the messenger of the Gods; hence the name of Chi Omega’s messenger, The Eleusis.

Chi Omega is the largest women's fraternal organization in the world with over 380,000 initiates and 181 collegiate chapters.

At a Convention in 1906, the Chi Omega badge was standardized and the types of stones allowed were limited to only pearls or diamonds.

Numerous scholars of esoteric Greek mythology have proposed that the power of the Eleusinian Mysteries came from the drinking of the sacred divine potion called kykeon, functioning as an entheogen, or psychedelic agent. The use of potions or philtres, aka love potion for magical or religious purposes was relatively common in Greece and the ancient world. The initiates, sensitized by their fast and prepared by preceding ceremonies, may have been propelled by the effects of a powerful psychoactive potion into revelatory mind states with profound spiritual and intellectual ramifications.

Caesar Augustus, first Roman emperor and Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor from 161 to 180 and a Stoic philosopher, particpated in the kykeon ritual.

Sources:
1. Eleusinian Mysteries (wiki)
2. THE ROAD TO ELEUSIS, Unveiling the Secret of the Mysteries [PDF], R. Gordon Wasson, Albert Hofmann, Carl A. P. Ruck.
3. Albert Hofmann - L_S_D and the Road to Eleusis (video lecture)

Skull & Bones, the Owl, pearls, psychedelic potions & spells of Eleusinian Mysteries. WoW, Jen has it all, but still a dumb twit!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
New.

From 2018 when RR was named top guy for TCO's Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Delivers Remarks Regarding the Importance of Combatting Transnational Criminal Organizations

Crazy how quick things can turn. Biden voters seem to feel the cost of kids being trafficked is well worth the wonderful world of diversity. Idiots.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So a couple of things happened today I feel are important that I haven't seen mentioned on here yet. No links as this was reported live on air by Fox.

1. We have already started pulling the past of our troops out of Afghanistan. A full five days early, and I say five because the military only needs 48 hours to pull their troopers out.

2. Biden has betrayed our G7 allies twice in one week now. By removing the troops he is violating an agreement the G7 had to extend past the deadline if necessary to get the citizens of these countries out.

Now, these other countries rely on the US to run the show in Afghanistan. They rely on our intelligence network over there and our weapons systems both. When we pull out, we aren't just abandoning our own citizens (unacceptable), but also the citizens of our allies' countries as well. This is an absolute travesty. Imo, these other countries will likely start distancing themselves from the US over this. Why wouldn't they? They have to answer to their own citizens for this crap. We may see diplomatic relations severed over this stuff.

Joe Biden has placed this country in a very dangerous situation.

With each day Storm Rider's (thanks cranky) words loom larger and larger. With Biden stabbing his allies in the back twice in one week, China is likely thinking the time to move against Taiwan is now. The US would be powerless to do anything about it because our allies will not have our back.

We are moving rapidly towards a war footing. And a major war.

Showing how pointless NATO is at this point. Breaking it up is really not a bad thing in the end. Funny how DJT made them all pay up, showed how they had all but left their military systems to rot because the US would do it all, now Joe rips it all apart in seconds.

"I'll take who was the worst President in History for 1000."

Glorious.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Part 2?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ETMN Click the links you posted and see if they are working like you think they are plz. When I hit the MC link it isn't him and you have to scroll up and click on the speaker you'd like to hear. Did you mean the one on 8-24 or 8-23?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Link I posted matches the text you had posted if you scroll down to the 20:56 mark. I tried creating a direct link but CSPAN was not cooperating.

Part 2 is here.

originally posted by: RookQueen
ETMN Click the links you posted and see if they are working like you think they are plz. When I hit the MC link it isn't him and you have to scroll up and click on the speaker you'd like to hear. Did you mean the one on 8-24 or 8-23?

More clarity, is scroll down and click on...

edit on 24-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join