It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
OK, seriously? I'm sorry about the link, but this is what the Chicago Public Health page on Facethingy is putting out....
Linky
That's a direct link to the actual post. Here's the meme thing....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The main indicators of what happens next is the media and Pelosi. The media seems a little less enthralled with the administration than they were a few weeks ago. However I don't think that they are willing to go that far and support an impeachment, admitting that they were putting money on the wrong candidates seems unlikely. Pelosi I feel is unlikely to let it go that far. We all know she doesn't care about optics and she is a party hack. The party itself is a bunch of hacks TBH. Look at my state of NY, dead bang and they still wouldn't impeach Cuomo. Why? Because he has the d next to his name. Hence why I have little faith with an impeachment of sleepy Joe.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Rel, saw this on Bi Chute, and I was hooked for the whole 29 minutes, interested to know your take are on these decodes, thanks.

Bi Chute Link
edit on 24-8-2021 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Something is going on in the background in the White House at the moment... Biden was supposed to give a presser Afghanistan update at 12:00, it was then put back to 2pm... and now it has been put back to 4:30PM???

12:00

14:00

Alongside this, Fauci's press brief was moved forward to 13:45 - link and Jen Psaki's press briefing was initially to be at 14:45 - link but got moved back to 3:30PM and then 3:45PM:

What gives?

There have been rumours that Kamala Harris was planning a coup whilst on her trip to Vietnam... but even there, her trip was delayed by 3 hours because of "a report of a recent possible anomalous health incident in Hanoi, Vietnam."; link 1, link 2

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

At the time Zalmay Khalilzad worked under Wolfowitz as Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Planning, where he was tasked with drafting the new doctrine, working with Wolfowitz and outside consultants, including Khalilzad’s doctorate professor at the University of Chicago, RAND neo-conservative “godfather”, Alfred Wohlstetter. Wolfowitz had also studied at Chicago under Wohlstetter. This group became the core of the so-called neo-conservative warhawks. Khalilzad once said Cheney personally credited the young Afghani for the strategy document, allegedly telling Khalilzad, “You’ve discovered a new rationale for our role in the world.” That “discovery” was to transform America’s role in the world in a disastrous way.

Khalilzad had headed the Bush-Cheney Transition team for the Department of Defense. His influence twenty yearas ago was enormous and largely hidden from public view. Former Khalilzad boss Wolfowitz was Number Two at the Bush Jr. Pentagon and former Khalilzad consulting client, Don Rumsfeld was Defense Secretary.

The real gainer in this insanity is the globalist agenda of so-called Davos “Great Reset” cabal who are using it to destroy the global influence of the United States, as Biden domestically destroys the economy from within. No nation, not Taiwan, not Japan, not Philippines, not India or even Australia, nor any other nation hoping for US protection in the future will be able to trust Washington to hold its promises. The fall of Kabul is the end of the American Century. Little wonder the China media is filled with schadenfreude and jubilation as the discuss Silk Road deals with the Taliban.

The Afghanistan Debacle, Zalmay Khalilzad and The Great Reset By F. William Engdahl

Architect of US-Taliban deal Zalmay Khalilzad silent as Afghanistan unravels

On Friday, August 13, US Special Envoy for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad issued a last-minute plea on Twitter, calling for “an immediate end to attacks” and “a political settlement" to the spiralling crisis that would soon see the Taliban return to power.

Mr Khalilzad was appointed special envoy to Afghanistan by former president Donald Trump, but maintained the role under Mr Biden, signalling the US had little interest in altering course from the 2020 deal.

“His modus operandi has long been to keep information asymmetrical so that he is one step ahead of his colleagues (by design) and the gatekeeper of access to key contacts.”

CIA’s Former Counterterrorism Chief for the Region: Afghanistan, Not An Intelligence Failure — Something Much Worse

Some interesting details in this piece by a former CIA official, particularly this scathing (but unsurprising) portrait of Zalmay Khalilzad, a "private citizen dabbling on his own in 2018 with a variety of dubious Afghan interlocutors..."

Our impression was that Khalilzad was angling to be Trump’s Secretary of State in a new administration, were he to win, and would essentially do or say what he was told to secure his future by pleasing the mercurial president, including his steady compromise of whatever leverage the United States had to incentivize Taliban compromises.

Treaty of Versailles or the deal itself was simple: The Taliban promised (on the lives of their mums, daughters etc) not to hurt the US or its allies again. In return, they got the following five things:
twitter.com...

A firm promise not to threaten the Taliban ever again or interfere in the running of their new caliphate:

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan [PDF, 4 pages] signed Feb 29, 2020 by Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad for the United States of America.

"The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban"... Do NOT interfere with us (USA) and you (Taliban) can do whatever the hell you want. Another epic disaster in the making.

The Taliban promised to protect a pipeline passing through Afghanistan from Turkmenistan to Pakistan & India. It will bypass Iran and give the USA access to oil reserves in central Asia. Democracy, human rights and the environment come 2nd to oil/gas & greed. Lockheed will be selling F-35s to the Taliban ($$$ via USAID) before long; pilots are extra.

On the 5D chessboard - History may just vindicate Biden over Afghanistan - China and Russia ultimately have more to fear from the Jihadi destabilisation of Central Asia than the US.

"The underlying aim was not to win the war but to use the conflict to create a constant state of destabilized perception in order to manage and control."
― Vladislav Yuryevich Surkov

Today in 79AD Mt Vesuvius erupts, buries Roman Pompeii and Herculaneum, 15,000 die...or was it mid-October?

Today in 410AD the pillage of Rome began by Visigoths under Alaric I for the first time in nearly 800 years, seen as the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

4:30 pm????
That' way past Joe's bedtime.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I am glad you brought that up.
Although it is very early I suspect that stem cell therapy may have a good role in helping mitigate complications of Covid. I'm not certain if it will cure completely but at least make some of the complications more manageable.
Also treating those most critically ill usually have co-morbidities such as diabetes. The stem cells may even help with that.

The stem cells provide hope for even those that have had the illness.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Sir Cranks. Lots going on behind the scenes. We the people will prevail.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Hi Parksy!

I watched it once and am letting it "brew" in my bonce...

I think it needs a control check - e.g. let's look at all posts that should be about today, Aug 23rd, using his method?
a) For all of the months Jan to September, his method of adding the month digits wont work! So let's say for Aug we either use 8 or numbers that add up to 8, such as 44?

b) This gives us these as some of the post numbers relevant to Aug 23rd:
1) #4423

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f72c77 No.9488073 📁
Jun 5 2020 13:28:16 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 834d48 No.9487886 📁
Jun 5 2020 12:56:58 (EST)
>>9487818 (LB Q)
Q
Are Herridge's pen positions comms?

>>9487886
Follow the pen.
Have you not been following?

Q

Timestamp encodes Mirror of Aug 23rd!

2) #823

Anonymous ID: 3f8788 No.476806 📁
Feb 23 2018 19:22:52 (EST)
/CM
Check code line 1183.
Embed added 7:03pm EST.
Embed string active in SATRREC.
Warning alerts 5-12.
Brute force will be necessary.
T-2 warning.

Q

c) You'll notice that with Aug 23rd we get problems splitting the 23 into single digits that will fit within the post range:
For example #8113, #8221, #44113, #44221 don't work because the map only goes up to #4953.

d) Perhaps Aussie guy's method needs tweaking such that whenever the day in the date is over 18 (9+9) you add the digits rather than split them out?
Inthat case, we could add the following posts to the list:
#85, #175, #265, #355, #445, #535, #625, #715

e) We would expect a confirmation synchronicity where the method works... such as 823 in the timestamp:
#175 encodes 8/23
#355 encodes 8/23

I'll end with my view that, for a METHOD, to work, it must do so across the whole DATE range AND POST range. If it doesn't then the method should either be evolved or discarded.

I think the method needs tweaking!
edit on 24-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just started...

www.youtube.com...

New terrorist variant... “ISIS-K” 🤦‍♂️
edit on 24-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Rel, saw this on Bi Chute, and I was hooked for the whole 29 minutes, interested to know your take are on these decodes, thanks.

Bi Chute Link

That's a great one Parksy,

Really worth everyone's time to view. Really.

Events, not dates, then it makes sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Parksy1981

Hi Parksy!

I watched it once and am letting it "brew" in my bonce...

I think it needs a control check - e.g. let's look at all posts that should be about today, Aug 23rd, using his method?
a) For all of the months Jan to September, his method of adding the month digits wont work! So let's say for Aug we either use 8 or numbers that add up to 8, such as 44?

b) This gives us these as some of the post numbers relevant to Aug 23rd:
1) #4423

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f72c77 No.9488073 📁
Jun 5 2020 13:28:16 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 834d48 No.9487886 📁
Jun 5 2020 12:56:58 (EST)
>>9487818 (LB Q)
Q
Are Herridge's pen positions comms?

>>9487886
Follow the pen.
Have you not been following?

Q

Timestamp encodes Mirror of Aug 23rd!

2) #823

Anonymous ID: 3f8788 No.476806 📁
Feb 23 2018 19:22:52 (EST)
/CM
Check code line 1183.
Embed added 7:03pm EST.
Embed string active in SATRREC.
Warning alerts 5-12.
Brute force will be necessary.
T-2 warning.

Q

c) You'll notice that with Aug 23rd we get problems splitting the 23 into single digits that will fit within the post range:
For example #8113, #8221, #44113, #44221 don't work because the map only goes up to #4953.

d) Perhaps Aussie guy's method needs tweaking such that whenever the day in the date is over 18 (9+9) you add the digits rather than split them out?
Inthat case, we could add the following posts to the list:
#85, #175, #265, #355, #445, #535, #625, #715

e) We would expect a confirmation synchronicity where the method works... such as 823 in the timestamp:
#175 encodes 8/23
#355 encodes 8/23

I'll end with my view that, for a METHOD, to work, it must do so across the whole DATE range AND POST range. If it doesn't then the method should either be evolved or discarded.

I think the method needs tweaking!

Agreed to an extent. I'd argue that was his personal decode. We have ours here, kimshady has hers, MelQ hers etc. and we share. Each POV, creating a bigger POV - the whole is greater then the sum of the parts. There is room for many, or an infinite number of them. I'd argue his ending would indicate this might be his personal unlocking.

I'd add. The more who do this, us, KS, MQ, serialbrain etc. from different angles the more the old reality cracks and the new opens up. Sort of like poking holes in a trashcan full of water, one drains slowly, but 20 and the water just pours out.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, re “ISIS-K”, I wonder if that was code to activate the Club K container missiles?

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join