It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fauci's investment of personal resources (time and money) was in the Moderna vaccine. It's interesting that Pfizer is ruling the day.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Long time lurker and just thanking everyone for their input to these threads. I myself am a little obsessed with numbers and Sacred Geometry so I wanted to add a few things I have noticed last few days. I have self studied a lot of subjects the past ten years and I am a firm believer of Sinchronicity.
We had today a drop of 17 Degrees Celcius on the East coast of Oz yesterday from 28 to 11 today. Blowing a gale outside today and feels like 2 degrees according to wind chill.
Anyway my point is 17 Degrees Celcius is 62.6 Degrees F.
17/62.6 = 0.2715654952.... and it's Inverse (Mirror) is 62.6/17 = 3.68235294117647058..(.08235294117647058 repeats infinitely)
I really have resonated with this 3.6 degree lately as it divides the circle (clock) into equal 100 parts.
100 being 31.6 x 3.16 = 99.856 (.144 from 100)
Closer would be 31.6227766 x 3.1627766 = 99.99999998935....
This would tie into the Pentagon and the Golden Ratio.

Also I stumbled across this yesterday and noticed the date in Clip. (11.3)

Take Care

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If anyone is a "Telegram" subscriber, please give a quick summary of this video clip posted by Ezra Cohen-Watkins

1min49sec clip: t.me...

Thankyou in advance.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Hi Care. I think it is referring to the auditors in Az coming down with covid. I read several hours ago that they were coming down with covid and I believe they called them Freedom Fighters like it says in that video. WOnder if they are pumping it in through the air ventilation?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I hope I jus fixed it. If not here is the link to cspan

www.c-span.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thought the same! lol....Evil little weasel.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: crankyoldman
I am so scared that we've sit around with our thumbs in our arses waiting for something to happen that isn't going too

We either see them round up by some group legally able or we die is where it seems to be. They have a lot of the ways to stop them blocked. Like paid off Dep of Justice/FBI/C_A and other agencies compromised that have turned away from their oath to preserve the COTUS and America for some gold and a little power for a little while.

It is going to take a higher authority. There may become a time where the people find the fortitude to stand together non violently like MLK marches and demand a change. Millions of us not thousands is what it is going to take so that the LEO's know they have to take our side. The righteous side when compared with the cacophony of lies and the high crimes perpetrated against us all.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just like with cell phones. Give people access to the world of information, but then allow sex and cat videos to be easily seen. What wins out insta-gratification, or learning? I get the need to have unlimited access, but it really does weed the wheat from the chaff doesn't it.

I would add that it makes us all an open book so we can be manipulated also. You like something and look it up on line, the algorithm discovers that and creates your ads and over exposes you to that thing. The compulsive attitudes of certain people are easily abused by this system.

I recall old geezers of my youth saying TV was the Boob Tube, it made boobs of us. I remember the old die hard Evangelical types who would admonish us for allowing the 'ways of the world' in our lives. I was like yuk why are they so unhappy to think that. Now I understand the simpler things they were showing my generation are better for us. Gardening for food was another thing they were teaching us.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Storm themed starts off showing JA and Seth as heroes, then goes to show evil including o bummer.
Also on tg Storm Rider gramming that Kamala is not leaving Singapore and not talking to reporters.
Doesn't Sing have some strict laws about drug dealers and their ilk?

edit on 8/24/2021 by CrazyFox because: Spell check alters legit

edit on 8/24/2021 by CrazyFox because: Words

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I think this is something to keep an eye on as information comes out. I'm trying to see if there is any connection to k_u post 525.

edit on 24-8-2021 by Kaworu because: Format

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Now THAT is a powerful statement from a politician. Jesus, can you imagine Biden, or ANY Democrat for that matter, making such a statement? They are more worried about not hurting the Talibans feelings, and recognizing them as an actual, legitimate government. Its insanity.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Amber Alert.

Coronavirus Critically Ill Patients treatment regime.

ECMO...ExtraCorpeal Membrane Oxygenation Machine...Heart and Lung machines.

A Hunting we will go, a Hunting we will go...
www.healthleadersmedia.com>clinical-care>ecm...

The FDA has given approval for the use of this machine for patients suffering from C-19. These patients have to be in the most serious condition with no further treatment possible, in other words close to death.

Enter the ECMO. You have no idea where I am going with this but I always do my research.

1. High risk intervention.
2. Last ditch treatment.
3. Patient must be gravely ill, no hope left.
4. 50% of treated patients will survive.
5. Serious complications...Clotting can form on artificial surfaces, bleeding due to blood thinners, skin infections where
tubes are inserted.
6. Hospital acquired infections.
7. Drs. must choose which patient lives and which dies.
8. ECMO is resource intense and cannot treat a large number of critically ill patients.
9. Decision process requires two Drs. and a group discussion to determine which patient should be selected.
10. Excludes people who have co-morbidities such as Diabetes, chronic kidney failure or cirrhosis of the liver, chronic lung
disease and advanced age.

The Drs. own conclusions support that this course of treatment for the most critically ill will not be a big player in the treatment for C-19.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.vitrobiopharma.com
www.vitrobiopharma.com>blogs>news

STEM CELL TREATMENT

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Vitro Biopharma has been given limited FDA approval to treat the most critically ill patients suffering from C-19.

Now to compare with the heart and lung machine treatment.

1. Low risk treatment.
2. First treatment [should be]
3. Patients do not have to be seriously ill. They should receive the treatment before they ever reach that stage. The earlier the better.
4. More than 50% of patients will survive following treatment.
5. No serious complications. The stem cells are administered by IV

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
6. Hospital acquired infections. That is a given with any procedure and the length of stay in the hospital. That is a risk.
7. No choice required over which critically ill patient lives or which patient dies. Everyone who needs this treatment can
receive it.
8. Stem cell treatment is not resource intensive. The cells are administered via a plasma bag which are readily available. No
sophisticated, expensive and limited in number ECMO's. This means that many ill patients whether critically ill or not can
be treated and the earlier the better the success rate.
9. No group huddle required as to who to treat or not to treat. Treat every single patient regardless of severity of the
illness and treat them early.

10. Make it a priority to treat people with co-morbidities and heal them. And especially treat the elderly.

If I was a Dr. my conclusions would be to deploy this ASAP.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Hi Care. I think it is referring to the auditors in Az coming down with covid. I read several hours ago that they were coming down with covid and I believe they called them Freedom Fighters like it says in that video. WOnder if they are pumping it in through the air ventilation?

Thank-you! To show how Satan-possessed our leaders are, check this out...

Looks like Joe Biden is feeling the heat from all the criticism that he's not a real leader.

Today, he made a big decision, and decided to leave behind any Americans and U.S. Allies who are not evacuated out of Afghanistan by August 31, 2021.

Source: www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Madison Cawthorn
THAT REASON IS JOE BIDEN. HIS FOREIGN POLICY IS NOT AMERICA-FIRST, IT'S TALIBAN-FIRST. MR. PRESIDENT, LISTEN CAREFULLY. AND I'LL SAY IT SLOWLY JUST FOR YOU. NO MAN LEFT BEHIND. THAT'S LEADERSHIP. HERE'S MY PLEDGE TO THE TALIBAN. YOU MAY CHANT DEATH TO AMERICA TODAY, BUT MARK MY WORDS, THE LEVERS OF POWER WILL BE IN STRONG HANDS SOON. IF YOU HARM AN AMERICAN WE WILL REIN DOWN VENGEANCE UPON YOU WITH THE WRATH AND FURY THAT WILL PUT THE FIRES OF HELL TO SHAME. PSALM91 PROMISES US THAT GOD WILL BE OUR REFUGE AND OUR FORTRESS BUT YOU DO NOT WORSHIP MY GOD OR HEED HIS PROMISES. SO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU, THERE WILL BE NO REFUGE. NO CAVE, NO CREVICE YOU CAN CRAWL INTO THAT WILL SAVE FROM YOU OUR WRATH. TO THOSE WHO HATE AMERICA AND ALL THAT WE STAND FOR, READ MY LIPS. I AM YOUNG AND I HAVE A LONG MEMORY. WHEN POWER IN WASHINGTON INEVITABLY SHIFTS WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU. BECAUSE WE'RE IN THE BUSINESS OF KILLING TERRORISTS. AND PRETTY SOON BUSINESS WILL BE BOOMING. WITH THAT, I YIELD BACK. EN.

www.c-span.org...

Madison Cawthorn - skip to 20:56 mark.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Today, he made a big decision, and decided to leave behind any Americans and U.S. Allies who are not evacuated out of Afghanistan by August 31, 2021.

I think it has more to do with the Taliban choosing to end further negotiations than any decision by Biden. Liberals forget the first rule of negotiations, have something the other side wants or some other leverage. Liberals negotiate for attention not results. So why would the Taliban negotiate further? They got what they needed.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Kamala Harris left Singapore late due to an 'anomalous health issue' in Hanoi.
Speculation is that it may be referring to Havana Syndrome.
Bloomberg

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join