It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I get it Cranky, I really do but I have days like today where I can clearly see businesses falling by the wayside fast, Inflation in my business just rose last Thursday and they have already announced another raise before the end of Sept. sell anything that can have a design or branded logo put on it to colleges and companies all over the U.S. I've watched gas prices triple since April because so much in flown in. Items that cost $15.00 las year have gone up to $20 plus and that is with me making zero commission trying to keep my employees working. I might add that the colleges I sell to are State Colleges so if your in the US, your tax dollars are paying for this stuff. Then there's this Afghanistan mess which has made me cry every morning since it started.
I realize that this is an information war but there are a whole hella lot of people who will never comprende'. Don't get me wrong, I still have hope but

Taking out a 6000 year old death cult isn't easy. That 6000 years isn't even close to the real time btw.
shouldn't be as hard as it appears if we truly have it all like we've been told.
I'm not trying to be a B***h I'm just frustrated.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
you do realize that this:

Brilliant post.
Most people do not understand they can and are creating their reality.
Most people are not educated on who they are (who we are)
Most people do not understand the significance of consciousness.
Most people do not understand everything is energy frequency and vibration.
Most people do not understand they have been tricked into separating from source.
conflicts with this

God’s Plan

But hey if you think that people don't understand what they are and what they create, then could you educate us on that information?

Also do you know what gods plan is? If you do then how did you find this out, given that the Bible has been corrupted by political agendas for centuries now.

No they do not conflict if you believe God is us. God is within all of us. God has always been within. Any scripture that places God outside of us, is designed to mislead and pull us away from the source. To separate us from love frequency.

I believe there are many levels of consciousness. Consciousness is awareness. As people increase their level of awareness, they unlock doors, escape from the box designed to entrap us. The Great Awakening.

Agreed, the Bible has been manipulated. Key parts which would allow us to break free were omitted. A fear driven God outside of us theme added in to some parts. We are working to free ourselves from...call them dark entires. Entities that literally feed and survive off the source energy that we create. We need to return home, and that is my interpretation of what this is all about.

I do not have all the answers. I am very much learning just as everyone else. We are all one. No one is above another.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RookQueen
I am so scared that we've sit around with our thumbs in our arses waiting for something to happen that isn't going too

Fair enough. I said at the outset, and often, the issue with this planetary liberation is very different then previous attempts.

The issue is not about new leaders, fighting in the streets, but information. This is an information war. The key is to make as many people aware of what they are creating, REALLY CREATING, not what they think they are creating or are told they are creating. Only then can the reality as a whole begin to change.

So while it feels like we are doing less then we should, I can say having done this for more then half a century, this idea is also Controller manipulation. Folks are doing amazing work with each level of awareness they expand and it will all come together at one point, but for now it seems chaotic by design.

Sadly, what we are seeing the divide not between the Controllers and Us, but between Us and the fearful members of our collective. That's the toughest part. As folks have joked: Taking out a 6000 year old death cult isn't easy. That 6000 years isn't even close to the real time btw.

Brilliant post.
Most people do not understand they can and are creating their reality.
Most people are not educated on who they are (who we are)
Most people do not understand the significance of consciousness.
Most people do not understand everything is energy frequency and vibration.
Most people do not understand they have been tricked into separating from source.

You’re right, this is an information war, which has existed for centuries on this planet.
We are only beginning to fight back. Q was a spark. We have come a long way in consciousness expansion, but we still have so far to go.

What I have not figured out is are we perceiving an objective reality, or are we all experiencing our joint perception as we are all extensions of God consciousness, and therefore we are all mirrors of each other.

Our thoughts words and intentions have power, and how far does that power go—example: there is quite a bit of anticipation fatigue in the public domain regarding this movement, which I perceive has a negative vibration, and with that fatigue are we actually creating that delay, just by saying “nothing is ever going to happen”?

In the spirit of above, I have faith that we will all awaken just as predicted very soon.

God’s Plan

What I have not figured out is are we perceiving an objective reality, or are we all experiencing our joint perception as we are all extensions of God consciousness, and therefore we are all mirrors of each other.

TY SC,

Both. There is the collective and then the subset of each individual POV. Each POV is predicated on that individuated aspects desires and goals and the reality reflects the inner vibrations. The collective reflection is more complicated. Freewill being the guiding force in both POV's. The collective moves glacially slow to the individuals with increased awareness.

At the moment one could say there are two very distinct overlapping realties that some can see clearly. To simplify, those for whom the jab is a life saving effort, and for those who see the jab as a death choice. Neither side can understand the other. First time I've seen anything like this. By comparison, 911 reflected .5% who saw it as ritual/control event, so no real conflict.

The choice point within the collective on that jab divide occurred a bit ago. So, in essence, folks will get to play out their choice in an overlapping reality for now. Those who want the jab protection not protection will get that = sadly.

As for the greater plan, that's exceedingly complicated as there are a myriad of timelines, a myriad of beings, a myriad of individuals involved and all playing out their due course of experience. The neutralizing of the ghouls aspect is what complicates it all, so we individuals can only glimpse small parts of the plan(s) by design. But we of course can see our own personal plan, and part in the big plan, should that be important to each, as nothing prevents that.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
David Icke describes our predicament perfectly in this video. Fast forward to the 2 hr 12 min Mark. Caveat, I know he is controversial and I personally do not agree with everything he says, but he nails this piece.

www.bitchute.com...

Edit: replied to wrong person.
edit on 23-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
GOOD ON EM!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Follow the science...

Now you done it... Pissed him off.
Note the white outrage.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

"The End will not be for everyone"... I'm visualising dashen saying "Only the Rabbis get the tips!"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Taking out a 6000 year old death cult isn't easy. That 6000 years isn't even close to the real time btw. shouldn't be as hard as it appears if we truly have it all like we've been told.
I'm not trying to be a B***h I'm just frustrated.

Funny, this ^^^ was the only aspect of your post clipped by the ATS bot.

I'll say this, these beings have been chased all over the galaxy in a variety of densities and dimensions. They've been chased into the Earth realm. Worse, we ourselves have created a lot more from our fears (egregores). Those we can get rid of in a second as the are just alive by out energy, the problem is people keep creating them because among other things teeeveee.

Overall we're not talking Pelosi, Soros etc., we talking things well well beyond what most people can grasp. I get that is a stretch btw, but suffice it to say, they are very very hard to handle to say the least.

Believe it or not, we are winning. The winning though means everything they set up will have to go and be replaced at some point. Consider folks hate drug running, human trafficking, weapons trafficking, graft, bribes, blackmail and we can all agree it has to go. Well, for it to go the dollar has to go, fiat IOU's have to go, there is no keeping them and getting rid of the above.

Complicated I know. But we are winning, it is just as they used to say "winning ugly."

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This will be fun to watch!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Don't forget the BLACK HAT on the right in picture 1 of your post!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Just like with Gain of Function research, these devices will serve a dual purpose. On the surface, they'll be sold as a way to benefit humanity but the underlying more sinister role is to initiate the transition to transhumanism. Once they have us trapped under 'biodigital convergence' there will be no escape

edit on 23-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Both. There is the collective and then the subset of each individual POV. Each POV is predicated on that individuated aspects desires and goals and the reality reflects the inner vibrations. The collective reflection is more complicated. Freewill being the guiding force in both POV's. The collective moves glacially slow to the individuals with increased awareness.

This makes sense to me. What’s even more complicated is why we are all here incarnated during this timeline. One theory is we knew exactly what our life would be like before we decided to incarnate into a physical body. If that’s possible, time as we perceive it on this planet is not the same in other dimensions. Is the “war” already determined from that perspective? Yes we have free will, but are these choices we make, already predetermined to infinity?

At the moment one could say there are two very distinct overlapping realties that some can see clearly. To simplify, those for whom the jab is a life saving effort, and for those who see the jab as a death choice. Neither side can understand the other. First time I've seen anything like this. By comparison, 911 reflected .5% who saw it as ritual/control event, so no real conflict.

It’s almost like there are two different groups with entirely different realities traveling to their destination, but we all have to first pass through each other to get there. From my perspective. What I do not understand is what happens to those who chose to separate from source. Are we actually losing a part of ourselves?

The choice point within the collective on that jab divide occurred a bit ago. So, in essence, folks will get to play out their choice in an overlapping reality for now. Those who want the jab protection not protection will get that = sadly.

These people are mostly being manipulated. The laws of the game should not allow for people to be deceived into making these choices.

As for the greater plan, that's exceedingly complicated as there are a myriad of timelines, a myriad of beings, a myriad of individuals involved and all playing out their due course of experience. The neutralizing of the ghouls aspect is what complicates it all, so we individuals can only glimpse small parts of the plan(s) by design. But we of course can see our own personal plan, and part in the big plan, should that be important to each, as nothing prevents that.

Agreed. The events on this planet during this time seem to be quite significant in the grander realities. Why is duality allowed, do you think it’s to create a polarity for us to learn lessons we need to learn?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just like with cell phones. Give people access to the world of information, but then allow sex and cat videos to be easily seen. What wins out insta-gratification, or learning? I get the need to have unlimited access, but it really does weed the wheat from the chaff doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You are probably right.....I'll chill for a bit.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep. Technocratic enslavement vs freedom. Everything in the technology race is Yin & Yang. Technocracy has been pursued and deeply written about by the globalist elite thinkers & doers for past 100 years and perhaps the technocracy is now not equipped to be able to truly handle the technology in the upcoming decades. But, they're still hell-bent on becoming technological transhumanistic (Mithra) gods, the guardian of cattle, the harvest, and of the Waters. Especially, as a species, we have a massive tendency towards hubris. At least those in power. There may not be any escape if they get their way, but how many will even recognize they are enslaved.

Technocracy Spider Web

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

This makes sense to me. What’s even more complicated is why we are all here incarnated during this timeline. One theory is we knew exactly what our life would be like before we decided to incarnate into a physical body. If that’s possible, time as we perceive it on this planet is not the same in other dimensions. Is the “war” already determined from that perspective? Yes we have free will, but are these choices we make, already predetermined to infinity?
If God is the Alpha and the Omega then yes it was predetermined that most of us are here. I can't remember where I read this, it was, a long time ago but it was in the bible Maybe I can find it again sometime and I will share it. It spoke of some people being created neither for good nor evil, just here.(maybe those are Atheist, I dunno). Anyway, I am a Christian but not because a book, preacher, or priest led me to God and my parents weren't religious. It was a feeling that I cannot explain, more like a "knowing" and I began to understand things when I asked God to help me understand them. Now by know means am I saying I am a saint, I am very much still a sinner ( maybe that isn't how He meant for it to be and the fallen angels or reptilians or whoever have screwed that up for us) but I try to draw close to God and keep a relationship open with Him. Since I believe He is our creator I also believe His business isn't always my business if that makes sense, and all will be revealed at some point. Now since I became a Christian I have started seeing things from the perspective which is that some of everything is relevant. ( which relates to our bible being screwed up). This leads me back to freewill. I do not know why He did but I believe He gave us freewill even though he is the beginning and the end and knows what paths we will choose before we choose them. Since God is inside us on earth, we must have been inside him before Earth.......
Do you remember in the movie Noah when it showed Adam and Eve as what I'd say were 2 balls of energy? Well what if God is a mass of energy that can take form if He chooses. (sorry that was a little off what we were discussing).

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well this is interesting from Santa Surfing

Another Seal Team 6!!! 💥💥HT: Scotty Films!

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And this is a totally different ST6

t.me...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Madison Cawthorn
THAT REASON IS JOE BIDEN. HIS FOREIGN POLICY IS NOT AMERICA-FIRST, IT'S TALIBAN-FIRST. MR. PRESIDENT, LISTEN CAREFULLY. AND I'LL SAY IT SLOWLY JUST FOR YOU. NO MAN LEFT BEHIND. THAT'S LEADERSHIP. HERE'S MY PLEDGE TO THE TALIBAN. YOU MAY CHANT DEATH TO AMERICA TODAY, BUT MARK MY WORDS, THE LEVERS OF POWER WILL BE IN STRONG HANDS SOON. IF YOU HARM AN AMERICAN WE WILL REIN DOWN VENGEANCE UPON YOU WITH THE WRATH AND FURY THAT WILL PUT THE FIRES OF HELL TO SHAME. PSALM91 PROMISES US THAT GOD WILL BE OUR REFUGE AND OUR FORTRESS BUT YOU DO NOT WORSHIP MY GOD OR HEED HIS PROMISES. SO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU, THERE WILL BE NO REFUGE. NO CAVE, NO CREVICE YOU CAN CRAWL INTO THAT WILL SAVE FROM YOU OUR WRATH. TO THOSE WHO HATE AMERICA AND ALL THAT WE STAND FOR, READ MY LIPS. I AM YOUNG AND I HAVE A LONG MEMORY. WHEN POWER IN WASHINGTON INEVITABLY SHIFTS WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU. BECAUSE WE'RE IN THE BUSINESS OF KILLING TERRORISTS. AND PRETTY SOON BUSINESS WILL BE BOOMING. WITH THAT, I YIELD BACK. EN.

www.c-span.org...

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added link

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Sorry to say your CSpan link is no longer working.

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join