It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That certainly looks like him, nose same, ear on left side if head same....interesting. it was from 8 years ago, so aging appears to be right on as well.

I wonder if one of the images is reversed? His nose is definitely crooked, and both images show the crooked nose, just in a mirrored fashion.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That certainly looks like him, nose same, ear on left side if head same....interesting. it was from 8 years ago, so aging appears to be right on as well.

I wonder if one of the images is reversed? His nose is definitely crooked, and both images show the crooked nose, just in a mirrored fashion.

I dont think they are reversed. One is directly from his video and the other, you can read FBI correctly.

Here is a bit cleaner photo of the FBI agent. Makes me think even more so that it is the same guy.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
for what ITs worth

Researchers identify key QAnon influencer 'GhostEzra'

Never influenced me
- in fact not many have

The account also shares unsubstantiated theories about President Biden being dead, the 2020 election and coronavirus.

Researchers identified Smart as the individual behind GhostEzra using images taken from Telegram that led to Google and Yelp review accounts and in turn an email address.

The team also matched images of the inside of a home posted on GhostEzra’s account with those posted by Smart’s review accounts and social media profiles.

.....Smart appears to have previously run at least four QAnon Twitter accounts, and was reported to have attended a Donald Trump Jr. speaking event in Oct. 2020.

edit on 8202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

'Researchers', my foot. These are agents trying to set up GE for an attack because they don't like his feed.

Like you, I am hardly 'influenced' by the various feeds, but I see very little 'outing' of antifa actors.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If true, this is going to make for an interesting lawsuit.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
for what ITs worth

Researchers identify key QAnon influencer 'GhostEzra'

Never influenced me
- in fact not many have

The account also shares unsubstantiated theories about President Biden being dead, the 2020 election and coronavirus.

Researchers identified Smart as the individual behind GhostEzra using images taken from Telegram that led to Google and Yelp review accounts and in turn an email address.

The team also matched images of the inside of a home posted on GhostEzra’s account with those posted by Smart’s review accounts and social media profiles.

.....Smart appears to have previously run at least four QAnon Twitter accounts, and was reported to have attended a Donald Trump Jr. speaking event in Oct. 2020.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Agreed ! I'd get a lawyer and go after these creatures if I were the individual named....

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Training Op.

Something like the neocons would do.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Not what they wanted to find

And a hearty "no sh**, Sherlocks" to the ideologues at the FBI.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well that's a lie, otherwise why did states that had challenges before the "Storming Event" drop those challenges after the event? Maybe the report should have said that there was no evidence of any Trump led plot.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Exclusive-F BI Finds Scant Evidence U.S. Capitol Attack Was Coordinated-Sources

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

No one says it better than Q-Shaman lawyer:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Well that's a lie, otherwise why did states that had challenges before the "Storming Event" drop those challenges after the event? Maybe the report should have said that there was no evidence of any Trump led plot.

FBI blind in one eye, GF. Just like the domestic security agencies in the EU.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Whiplash had an interesting post about where this is all headed for the end of the movie.
Castle Rock
en.chessbase.com...

"CASTLE ROCK"

The Event to go down on Biden.
Everyone blames Biden.
Military Overturns the Election.
King Trump saves the day.
Hero.

The King steps aside
The opposition charges the King's Position.
A Major Event Goes Down.
[FAKE] Global War Scenario Activating All Militaries WorldWide.

In Real Life.
The Police & Court System rule the land.
NESARA/GESARA comes in.
All Judges, Police & Lawyers must stand down WORLDWIDE. The corrupt ones arrested. The others Retrained in Constitutional 1776 Law.

Back to the Chess Board.
By activating a World War scenario
The Kings Men (Military) go from being Pawns & Bishops(Below) the Police to becoming Kings & Queens. (Above) They then Mop Up the other team

Flawless
Planet Earth Liberated.
"When Q said "Do Anons Know What Is About To Be Unleashed"
This Exactly^^
All those Dog Comms

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wow, this woman came unhinged on Bidum...

Outraged Afghan Woman Sends Message to Joe Biden: “You Destroyed Not Afghanistan But The World” (Video)

Bidum & gang are banking everyone will have a sudden case of Afghaniamnesia by end of August.

But...

"Leaving Americans behind for death is an unforgivable dereliction of duty, which will go down in infamy." - President Donald J. Trump
@Liz Harrington

I heard Trudeau was NOT able to reach Biden on coordinating assistance to evac people out of Afghanistan, so... the only person he could reach was Hillary. Are you 💩💩💩 me??!!! Country is going down in flames quick.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Activating the Oregon National Guard

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

"She was practiced at the art of deception. I could tell from her ♪ ♪ blood stained hands"
edit on 20-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

For some reason I feel these belong together...

Dafuq?!?! The State Department is charging US citizens $2000 each to get them the hell out of Afghanistan?

Aren't most of them there as US contractors in the first place?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Likely vaccinated. Questions already being poised on "the 'net".

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes, but as a counterbalance, Afghans fly for free.

- world.

Cheers

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join