It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Well they are also connected to tarot cards which Im betting the enemy uses more than those on our side.

There are a number of different types of Decks and I guess you'd say styles. I read Thoth cards which were made by Aleister Crowley.
Going though with the relation ship between Tarot and playing cards.The spades are the swords in a tarot and the suit represents knights, nobility, and aristocracy. Dimonds are disks [coins in most decks] commercial class and tradesmen. That is from the book that explains card meanings.
I should also add there are no Trumps in the suits in a tarot. Trumps in a tarot are the cards like The Sun, Death and so on.
edit on 19-8-2021 by hangedman13 because: more info

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No wonder the media and Democrats are still afraid of QAnon and QAnon "believers", even though he/she has not officially uttered a word in 10 months.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What if it's the other way around. The Covid vaccine-booster-booster-booster regime is meant to reduce the human population, while being nothing but a placebo to the non-humans?

That would explain why the top people are exempt from the vaccine mandates, and most likely aren't injected with the real, consumer-grade extermination solution.

And perhaps Canada's Trudeau is requesting an early election in order to get himself another term before the vaccine truth becomes too widely known.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So what do you think they were trying to cover up with this mess?

Moderna releasing a HIV and a Plague treatment, after getting caught doing GoF on these both?
Arizona election results being made public
Cortez needing to feel "needed" but dateless

I wonder which one was unsuccessfully covered up?

Just for the record, I'm not calling you out on this. This was clearly a failed "False Flag" event, but for what is the question? It sure didn't distract from the Foreign policy failure of Afghanistan, nor did it cover up the Hunter Biden computer issues, nor did it hide anything. Hell while this was taking place most of the discussion people were having wasn't on this, but on everything else the Biden group has messed up. I mean Harris and her trip to Vietnam was making more news than this. I think if this event was done when Congress was in session, then maybe people might have paid attention, but everyone knows the clowns are out.

The question needs to be raised if this wasn't as much a "False Flag" as it was a dry run for a "False Flag" event. I mean they had a lot of Haz-Mat teams out there, I wonder if a dirty bomb will be "The Domestic Terror" event after Congress comes back in session. I mean how else will the House and Senate deal with the fact that the 2020 election was tampered with, and a lot of the members weren't even elected into the office they are holding. Dirty Bomb, than claim that the toxic media is to blame and carry on like nothing happened?

Seems like something the Trotskyists would do.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think this is a real tweet. If this is the mentality that we're up against... I'm speechless

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The same people that allow schools to get shot up, holiday shoppers to get shot up, and movie watchers get blown up are the same people behind this covid crap. So yeah, they are a messed up bunch that have all the resources of multiple national intelligence agencies worth of psychologists working on their behalf. Nightmare doesn't even come close to what these people will do if they start to panic in full. Right now what we are seeing is them just pushing a little harder then normal.

Expect more brainwashed folks not thinking for themselves before this is over.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I can't see any issue with you taking a course of Ivermectin. Just keep in mind we do have friendly viruses/parasites in our systems too.
Aren't grandma's wonderful! I was a late baby (mum was 40 in the early 60's) My grandmother was 58 when I was born. I have just become a grandmother end of last year at the same age of 58.
I can recommend a highly qualified (and quite a character) Aromatherapy teacher in Sedona if you want to learn more. Or of course you could have a chat with me as I have students who do online training with me not just in UK but from various countries including US and Canada.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Your guess is as good as mine T1... re Hublot could have moved up their schedule from 8 days to 7?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Re:

Storm Rider's use of the diamond and spade may or may not have anything to do with card games. I'm thinking symbols...

I woke up early and did some gardening... When I read your post it struck me that the suit symbols could apply to plants and earth:

The Natural order...

Above ground = Black suits?
Spades = Leaf, collects energy from the Sun,
Clubs = Flower or fruit, e.g. berries, dates.

Below ground = Red suits?
Hearts = root vegetables, e.g. carrot
Diamonds = Minerals, e.g. Gold, Silver

Now;
Why Red for below ground and Black for above ground?
Why is the Diamonds suit generally accepted as the second lowest? Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs.

Perhaps if we see the Flowers (Clubs) as virgins/children and their blood,
and the Diamonds as requiring the death/blood of Annunaki's human slaves to acquire?

Nephilim order:
Above ground = Highest suits; Spades, Hearts
Leaves and root vegetables left for the above ground humans,

Below ground = Lowest suits; Diamonds, Clubs
Minerals, gems, blood and virgins/children for the below ground nephilim/reptilians?

edit on 20-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Cheers for the value add Cimmerius!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Regarding V VV

Just a side search ....

VVV-WIT-08

Located in the Center of our Galaxy

July 2021 the giant star that blinked

This is a rare phenomena with no explanation yet, so it was named in as WIT-08, meaning that is the 8th object of unknown nature that the VVV Survey has detected.
The name WIT is an acronym of “What Is This?” and these objects give an enormous amount of work in the effort to discover the physics behind their strange light curves.
For the moment the team is exploring the possibility of a binary system with a star 100 times larger than the Sun, eclipsed every ~10 years by a companion of unknown nature

edit on 8202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This Ron de Santis official telgram post,at 2:26 gmt this morning, stuck out to me as possible comms:

Bigger

Took Madison to Buc-ee’s for the first time. She liked the Beaver Chips and the Cotton Candy Dippin Dots ice cream, but most everything they have is great!

The bolded bit stood out to me as C before D?

Are the CAPS important? Ron started the sentence without an "I", why?

CAPS = TMBSBCCCDD = 73
TM = Tomorrow
BSB= BSkyB?

Simple Gematria equivalents (2 of top 3):
Joe Goat, Sacrifice

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If you listen to Gene Decode that is one of his beliefs that the shot reacts different to Human beings vs Humankind. I posted a link on this site several weeks ago on Bitchute with this theory. I believe it was on the Nicolas Veniamin show. It was an interesting topic and makes you think a little about some of the earth's lore having to do with the Nephilim etc and their bloodlines and how that is affecting the population today.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
What if RQ is Hunter trying to get us to help him hide his laptops?

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RookQueen
Okay I have to ask for some advice. I have a dell laptop that was only a year old, just past warranty, anyway I got the dreaded black screen 2 months ago. I went ahead an bought the lenovo that I'm usin now but I'm wondering if I plug my Dell with the black screen into this one I am using or my Pc at work would I be able to check the Bios and possibly fix it or will I kill whatever I plug it into? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In theory the Laptop is on and doesn't show a screen. It could be the board having a loose connection to the screen. I have seen that in the past with Dells at work we we could pinch the side and the screen would pop in for a second.

So, if that is what is going on or not you can still put an HDMI or VGA cable into any monitor it won't blow it up at all. It will likely not work either to rid the black screen but it shouldn't hurt a thing.

Asking about plugging her computer to another monitor wouldn't hide a computer's data. It is already hidden, if you can't turn it on, without a forensic search of the hard drives. Only people in possession of the hard drive or a duplicate can access the contents when it is cut off from the Internet. That request seemed worthy of a response. There are some major nerds here. I am unique in that I was an athlete nerd. They wanted to call me in the "jock" catagory when I was in school despite my nerdy abilities. I looked less nerdy, that is all.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Diamonds: This card symbol represents the autumn or fall season. It depicts the “growing” stage of a person’s life when he or she is working on his career. In a nutshell, a diamond represents progress, commitment, ethics, and stability. This symbol represents the component of air.

Spades: The winter season is symbolized by the spade. When humans gain knowledge, acceptance, and transformation, it is called the acme of “old age.” This symbol represents the water element.

Card Suits and Symbolism

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

From your Link

Q – What do the suits mean in cards?

Ans – The card suits meaning is nothing but just to differentiate the cards from one to another. However, Each suit on a deck of playing cards is believed to symbolize one of the four primary pillars of the Medieval Period economy: Hearts symbolized the Church, Spades depicted the military, Clubs symbolized agriculture, and Diamonds symbolized the merchant class.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Man, this movie just keeps getting weirder and weirder..

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That certainly looks like him, nose same, ear on left side if head same....interesting. it was from 8 years ago, so aging appears to be right on as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join