It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Takes a LEGO to spell OGLE.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Anagram for Romana Didulo = Drama Duo Lion

and, as well,

"I am ur Donaldo"

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: igloo

@Romana Didulo - not one tweet.🤔💥

Romana Didulo, president & CEO of Global Solutions Canada 2005-06 - Wealth Preservation Strategists.

Filipina orphan immigrant to Canada. Claims to be sort of "royalish" decent privilege? Set up Canada1st party last year, but has apparently got fed up waiting for the next general Election. Her reason for entering politics on her website is currently a Latin space filler.🤪

www.canada1stpartyofcanada.ca...

Anagram for Romana Didulo = Drama Duo Lion

Absolutely agree with you. I've seen all this and much more dubious stuff. It is mighty weird, suspect even, particularly her working in high wealth individual money management. However, it's the layout of a plausible action plan and the keen follow up of others that is most interesting to me. Most of q has been mental preparation, then sit back and wait for the military to expose all, be prepared to act as psychological midwives to the devastated when the world changes. Just as directives to start participating/go time comes around again in drops, she is there setting up this action plan. Timing is everything.

As with everything... could be something, could be nothing. The fact she added pages for vax free jobs to be posted was my point really. I think that is entirely positive unless the whole thing is a name gathering operation by the ds. Which is also possible.
edit on 20-8-2021 by igloo because: added thought

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can’t find the article now, but one of the first stories that popped up when I turned on my computer this morning was about a man in the hospital for Ivermectin poisoning.

They dropped all the usual buzzwords, “wrong, misguided, false,” in describing his attempt to self-treat to prevent Covid.

They also stressed that Ivermectin is a drug for de-worming animals, never mentioning that a human form exists. And so ignoring the fact that “stupid” people are only resorting to the form intended for animals because they can’t get the human version prescribed.

They also went on about the serious side-effects of Ivermectin overdose. Again, something that could be avoided if doctors would properly prescribe it.

I have no insight whether Ivermectin works to treat Covid or not. But if it does, the narrative continues to be spun against it to protect Big Pharma profits.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Can’t find the article now, but one of the first stories that popped up when I turned on my computer this morning was about a man in the hospital for Ivermectin poisoning.

They dropped all the usual buzzwords, “wrong, misguided, false,” in describing his attempt to self-treat to prevent Covid.

They also stressed that Ivermectin is a drug for de-worming animals, never mentioning that a human form exists. And so ignoring the fact that “stupid” people are only resorting to the form intended for animals because they can’t get the human version prescribed.

They also went on about the serious side-effects of Ivermectin overdose. Again, something that could be avoided if doctors would properly prescribe it.

I have no insight whether Ivermectin works to treat Covid or not. But if it does, the narrative continues to be spun against it to protect Big Pharma profits.

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines - June 21, 2021
US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health

....Conclusions:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.....

All-cause mortality
Meta-analysis of 15 trials, assessing 2438 participants, found that ivermectin reduced the risk of death by an average of 62% (95% CI 27%–81%) compared with no ivermectin treatment [average RR (aRR) 0.38, 95% CI 0.19 to 0.73; I2 = 49%]; risk of death 2.3% versus 7.8% among hospitalized patients in this analysis, respectively (SoF Table ​Table22 and Figure ​Figure3).3). Much of the heterogeneity was explained by the exclusion of one trial44

edit on 8202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Prodiver

ty I missed that...someone In the comments says its Catalan

Also in the comments, someone else posted a pic of a CDC certificate that shows two slots for "other"

edit on 20-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

On the back side of that card there is two more spots as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Daily Mail

The Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb administration

Why Joe Biden can't resign, or be removed — or die

Who wore it better?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This is a tricky situation as the media loves to diss anyone on the other side and as said above, the problem is the medical system not being willing to try it. And there are always naive people... my grandpa took some of my grandma's hormone replacement when she went through menopause because he was impressed by how improved she looked and felt. So...
While this is likely a hit piece, see my anecdotal grandpa story!

Ivermectin is usually very safe, however the most commonly available form is horse paste where the whole syringe is shot down the horse's throat and it may not always be properly mixed as these syringes are set up for a 1000 lb animal. Dosages are very difficult to dial down. I used to use it on my rabbits but heard anecdotal stories about other's rabbits being overdosed due to the paste not being mixed well. Now I use other forms that can be measured accurately.

The other thing is that ivermectin has a genetic toxicity in certain breeds of dogs, certain sheep or collie dog genes. Not sure if humans have this type of thing even if a rare occurence. Look into this if trying it yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
From WaPravda

Appearing in one of the two Pravda rags means we should pay attention. What this tells me is Moderna is the one that is going to take the hit. Moderna is a garbage vaporware company and it will go down in flames over this. Watch for one in NYPravda shortly along the same lines.

Now, look how the narrative keeps falling apart. This is PANIC, as they cannot figure out who they are to appease and serve. It is hard to grasp, but there are money goons, there are military goons, there are low level Deep State goons, there are rogue goons, there are corporate goons, and to date they all served at the foot of the Controllers. Now, they are alone, and they cannot decide a thing because the are drone-stupid as a collective. Ergo, Medical goons want money, military goons want control, the two fight over direction when the PANIC arrives.

DJT said yesterday no "booster shots."

Today.

CDC director: Annual COVID-19 dose after booster not anticipated

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky on Thursday said that while the CDC is recommending booster COVID-19 shots, annual shots going forward may not be necessary.

This narrative mess is NOT meant for humans to make decisions. She DOES NOT SPEAK TO CATTLE, she is signaling to the minion collective that there are problems coming.

Worth remembering. These folks NEVER, EVER, speak to the population, as they have complete and utter contempt for the cattle the are forced to look over. Think I'm wrong? They are forcing children to take an untested jab filled with poison for fake illness that by their own admission doesn't bother children at all, I hardly think Michelle gives a rats a$$ about children, even her own.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting perspective on the dark glasses!

Makes me think of the Secret Service wearing dark glasses... to see threats that most of us can't?

I always though the SS wore dark glasses so people couldn’t tell where they were looking or who they were watching.

But technology has come a long way.

They use an earpiece for coms, but it could also channel other audio info like a Geiger counter clicking or a metal detector.

Likewise, quite apart from filters or polarization, glasses could contain a heads-up display showing any manner of visual information.

Something like an infrared feed could be useful in detecting hidden weapons. With a miniature camera there could be real-time facial identification scanning wherever the agent looks.

Some of their security measures are seen, some are not.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I wouldn't doubt if they wear some type of high tech (not available to the public) 5G smart glasses.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

clip

Wonder if they will announce the cause if it was the vaccine. Can't get any more "in your face" than that.....pun intended.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

By Kash Patel I ran Team Trump’s Afghan withdrawal — Biden’s attempt to blame us is just sad

I’m intimately familiar with former President Donald Trump’s Afghanistan strategy. In November 2020, I was named chief of staff at the Pentagon, where one of my primary responsibilities was to wind down the forever war in Afghanistan.

Trump instructed me to arrange a conditions-based, methodical exit plan that would preserve the national interest. The plan ended up being fairly simple: The Afghan government and the Taliban were both told they would face the full force of the US military if they caused any harm to Americans or American interests in Afghanistan.

One thing to note about this staggeringly funny image is how Joe is doing nothing, and I mean nothing, to stop this. Gotta Show um!

edit on 20-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I keep hearing that you can call around and get a Dr that will prescribe some in most all states in the US. My sister sent my a Dr that would near us.

originally posted by: igloo

This is a tricky situation as the media loves to diss anyone on the other side and as said above, the problem is the medical system not being willing to try it. And there are always naive people... my grandpa took some of my grandma's hormone replacement when she went through menopause because he was impressed by how improved she looked and felt. So...

Ivermectin is usually very safe, however the most commonly available form is horse paste where the whole syringe is shot down the horse's throat and it may not always be properly mixed as these syringes are set up for a 1000 lb animal. Dosages are very difficult to dial down. I used to use it on my rabbits but heard anecdotal stories about other's rabbits being overdosed due to the paste not being mixed well. Now I use other forms that can be measured accurately.

The other thing is that ivermectin has a genetic toxicity in certain breeds of dogs, certain sheep or collie dog genes. Not sure if humans have this type of thing even if a rare occurence. Look into this if trying it yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

WTF is their deal over there? I mean, seriously? 1 case of COVID in the entire population of a country and they shut the whole thing down? And the Kiwi's are just like "Yeah, sure...that makes sense". Something is really off with this....well I mean more so than usual anyways.

Really.

If they just wanted an excuse to shut things down, they could have lied and said there was a cluster. It's not like politicians have a problem with lying.

Instead it is one case. Not even two. Just one.

It is intentionally as absurd as possible.

Like it's more about breaking the will and spirit of the people. Establishing unquestioned control. Getting everyone to give up.

It makes me wonder what would happen if there were a truly deadly pandemic. The government would just kill everyone to keep anyone from dying .

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I keep hearing that you can call around and get a Dr that will prescribe some in most all states in the US. My sister sent my a Dr that would near us.

originally posted by: igloo

That is good to know.

Did you have to pay for it yourself, rather than through insurance?

Through my medical insurance, I have a Primary Care Physician that has to establish a legitimate need and make a referral for me to see any other doctor.

Granted, for something potentially lifesaving, I would slap cash on the table without hesitation.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I see from one of the images you posted, Fox News quit assigning Joe Biden a job approval rating in early august.... When it really started to fall quickly.

The same executives there who bent over backwards to get Joe Biden in the White House, are now attempting to hide the fact that they phucked up and are traitors.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What next you ask?

GatesNotes

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join