It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
My whole family played. They used to gather a different peoples houses and played every weekend. The kids werent allowed to hang out in there where they played usually because we were packed in small houses, but it was sure fun times! My brother finally taught me how to play when I was 20 and I have loved it every since. Im a pretty decent player. The group I play with now thinks so anyway. I usually like to have 1 partner that you play with all the time then you learn how that person plays and you can adapt but with this group I have a different partner every time...lol. I've learned the younger ones love to bid on the widow, so no matter what kind of hand I have I let them bid and I play defense for them....if that makes sense. Sometimes when we are in highly competitive games we play for a dollar and the loosers have to sign the dollars admitting that they lost.. That's pretty fun cause everyone hates signing that dollar! I have 5 so far from year before last before covid shut us down and the ones I have are from the better players. I'll be glad when we get back to playing regularly. I want to put the rook card as my avatar but have not succeeded yet.
It so cool that you knew what it was! Were you raised in the south by any chance?
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MirrorrorriM

When you come back with your new account I'll response back at this.

To everyone else that might be confused as to the linkage between the population of rats and how this is important here is an explanation:

Rats carry the Bubonic Plague by being infested by the infected fleas. During the lockdown last year the rat population exploded in cities like New Orleans, New York City, and a few other places in the US. I'm sure this explosion of rats happened in other countries too. Now if a scheme to infect a large percentage of the population with the Bubonic form of the Plague was being planned, then forcing lockdowns and then sending a bunch of infected rats makes a lot of sense.

If we are look at this current situation as population control, what better way is there than to bring back a virus from the past that killed off most of the worlds population. Covid can be ignored by some, but if an outbreak of the Plague starts getting reported in large western cities, the level of fear will be at scales unheard of since the 14th century.

Now we have reports of Moderna getting caught doing GOF research on HIV and Bubonic forms of Plague, and suddenly we have them saying that they are testing treatments for both HIV and Plague. Seems very suspicious to me. We shouldn't tread lightly in these fields, but rather slash and burn them to expose the dead hidden in the wheat fields.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I've been think about making an informative flyer to leave on cars of disperse some way. Would you mind if I used soem of what you wrote here on the flyer? I of course will not mention your handle or ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I decided to look into the Alumni since they seemed so big on alumni returning to the school to teach and the overall importance of the alumni.
BILL AYERS...Weather Underground...and he is on the board!

Who else is he chumming around with on that enlightened board.
Ruth Cohen - a psychotherapist, educator and poet.
Shuwanza Groff - currently the Deputy Director of the Office of Legislature Affairs for Joe, you know, the Joe who is trying to find the White House, or is it Camp David? Who am I again, Joe, remember, your name is Joe.

The curious tale of Groff. Remember this is an exclusive, prestigious school. Her mother was a probation officer and her father was a bus driver and yet she attended that school, one who currently has a Bill Ayers orientation. They selected her and educated her.
And she is holding an important position on the White House staff.

In a nut shell what we have is the media, award organizations working in cooperation with a hostile group with an agenda that is against the very fabric of the United States. Destruction from within by taking control of the children's mind, determining what they can read and ensuring that the indoctrinated teachers only teach from THEIR approved material.
They decide who the winners are and that is the narrative they have chosen.

en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Jon_klassen
www.macbarnett.com...>extra-yarn
www.bankstreet.edu...>library>irma-black-award
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Bill.Ayers
www.youtube... see Daddy Reads Extra Yarn

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Black Mirror vibes...Zuckerberg unveils Facebook's "revolutionary" virtual "metaverse," where humans turn into comic characters and interact with each other.

The idea behind it is that you take your daily soma and never step out of your house. Your existence will happen online through an avatar and your bug based 'soylent green' will be delivered by a drone. Bon appetit! The movie "The Giver" is becoming reality.

Spielberg knew it was coming...

33 years ago today...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So what was the reason for the jab again?

This guy has bigger problems then The Rona.

I'm beginning to wonder of those who are not of a human persuasion might be removed from Earth by the impact of the jab. We've speculated on this often with regards to the top folks, but I'm beginning to wonder if the Clone-bots, droids, drones and the rest might not be jab friendly. Just thinking.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thanks for putting up that picture of Hublot watches. Hublot is an important link. I decided to go today and look at magazines and Hublot is only advertised in the ugliest magazines. These people just can't stand beauty of any type.

What has me worried is that the bottom date space now has the 7th. In the entire Hublot twit feed I looked at the majority of the time it was the 8th, but in the August issues it is showing the 7th.
Do you think they have moved up plans by a day?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Black Mirror vibes...Zuckerberg unveils Facebook's "revolutionary" virtual "metaverse," where humans turn into comic characters and interact with each other.

Obviously two virtual versions acting right there.

FFS, who can stand to listen to that machine speak? Seriously, I can't stomach two seconds before losing it and I think that there is something fundamental wrong with anyone who listens to that without becoming ill.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

What other games do you like?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I've been think about making an informative flyer to leave on cars of disperse some way. Would you mind if I used soem of what you wrote here on the flyer? I of course will not mention your handle or ATS.

RQ, I've said it often, anyone anywhere can use anything I write here. I need no credit, if one thinks it can shed light in some way then I'm happy as can be.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Another heads up Cranky. It was in the Wall Street Journal yesterday that Turkey is following the confused Canadian version regarding the vaccines. Turkey used the Chyna vaccine but now is telling their citizens who need to travel to other countries who don't recognize the Chyna version that they need to get a different vaccine.
Can you imagine if every country does this. How many jabs will everyone have to take?
Imagine if every country develops their own vaccine. Just saying this may become a bigger jab nightmare ahead.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
John McAfee not The official John McAfee site that came out a week after he was supposedly suicided.

Did You Miss Me —-?

I Have Released 4 Laptops to the Media
Prepare for Part2
98 Hours
The Storm is Here.

I Am Protected by the Best — Team McAfee
We Will Always Live Forever.
I Have the Best Team —
McAfee Intel
We Are the Best White Hat Hackers in
The World.
WWG1VVGA.

P@IN
DELIVERED
N.C.S.W.I.C

t.me...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here comes the Taliban !!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Guy, I keep hearing from credible peeps on tgram that China is broke and their army is dwindled down to very little.
Anyway I hope Biden is forced to resign!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have to say I have been having some very strange conversations with some people who have not been in contact with society in the last couple of months. They got the shot and now they have returned and are being faced with shock and awe.
But I got the shot and I was told that was good. Now I come back and have to wear a mask and the vaccine I got doesn't work for this new variant?
Response I am going to double mask. Sigh.

It is a real mind trip for them. One caught the virus, tested positive, got better and then rushed out to get the shot.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I most often ignore him and yea I can't take more than 60 seconds of him, but made a rare exception.

As if things can't get any stranger...

Twitter Frog

Praise Kek😎

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
No I missed that! It makes absolute sense though. Somebody needs to fire their pest control company and throw out some one bite....lol. that stuff does the trick quick!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Numbers stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Normal people lost control over their government.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am really worried about this so I am making this a stand alone post.
Hublot the watch date looks like it has changed from the 8th to the 7th. This is in the August magazine issues.

It could be nothing but from all I am seeing it looks like the green for go plan. Somethings up.

BTW the Food & Wine magazine with the Lucky cigarette add is not available at a bookstore that specializes in a large assortment of magazines. It is not there -it is by subscription.
Would be good to know who is on that subscription list. Might narrow down the target.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join