It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nothing is beyond the powers of meme magic

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank you! I think you explained that in terms that some might be able to get.!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
The Canadians really do not like or want Trudeau. They are more repressed and do not understand what is happening. They quote CNN as the authority which is rather frightening. Viewership might be down here but in Canada that is where they are going to find out what is happening here.
Now that is a scary thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Gawd wouldn't that be wonderful. What if Trump knew and had a special jab made just for them. Up is down, left is right, top is bottom according to ku. I may not have quoted that exactly but you get what I mean.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Guyfriday
Guy, I keep hearing from credible peeps on tgram that China is broke and their army is dwindled down to very little.
Anyway I hope Biden is forced to resign!

They do seem to be broke, but their military isn't dwindling down. It wasn't as big as they have said it was for years. The fact that they had to run away from India after trying to set up an airstrip inside their boarder is very telling about how poor their military really is. China has a population issue that it lies about, they don't have the numbers they claim, and this can be seen in the true size of their military.

I'm not saying that they have a small military, but compared to what they say they have, well it's fractional at best.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Yes I believe your right. I do not believe they were slaves though. I have more to add to this but I have to take a phone call. Will add in a bit.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cimmerius

If the Staff alludes to the rod cells in eyes, which are more sensitive to light, and the "fiery snake" represents Light Waves, then maybe it implies that LIGHT absorbed by the eye's ROD cells HEALS?
After all the medical symbol, the Caduceus, is representative of Moses' Rod and the Serpent?
Much edited

You may want to check out Sun Gazing

"Hira Ratan Manek, popularly known as HRM, an Indian guru practiced sun gazing so intensely that he claims to have survived solely on sunlight and water for eight long years."

"The history of sun gazing or sungazing benefits goes as long as the existence of the human population. Indian civilization worships the sun as lord ‘Surya’ who was responsible for health and life. From the Egyptians to Aztecs, and even Tibetans, everyone has recognized Sun as the divine source of energy since time immemorial.

However, in modern times, this practice was hidden in plain sight until Hira Ratan Manek decided to manifest it in 1962. He studied the sun gazing benefits for thirty long years, in an attempt to understand why was it so famous in ancient history across all civilizations."

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Thank you so much! That relieves me. I'm gonna try it tomorrow and if it doesn't work I'll just give up on it!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The enemy of my enemy...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A diamond and a spade. What card game does this relate to? I only know two games with Trump cards spades where spades are always the Trump suit the Rook where the rook card is always the highest Trump in you are playing the original game and not a variation. In Rook the trump suit changes each time by color green, red, yellow, and black. Whoever wins the bid gets the widow which is 5 extra to make a hand out of. That person get to call the trump color and the Rook card is the highest trump regardless of the trump suit. There is also only one rook card in the deck. So I'm not getting the diamond spade thing unless one of you can tell me about another card game with trump cards.....

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Storm Rider's use of the diamond and spade may or may not have anything to do with card games. I'm thinking symbols...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Why would anyone hand over their health to these ghouls at this point? Rhetorical questions rooted in frustration.

How is started >>> how it is going.

BTW, she's not talking about The Rona there, she's talking about other health issues, which begs the question - why more jabs?

I'm going to assume these numbers are correct for a moment. This number is NOT enough for them to achieve their version of "herd immunity." You'll recall I said way back they are trying work the inversion here by switching terms among other things. They are in a huge hurry, they need this done before [D5] day. This number isn't close.

Hold the line peeps. We can reverse this for many if we who know, informed non-consenters, hold the line.
edit on 19-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Guyfriday
Guy, I keep hearing from credible peeps on tgram that China is broke and their army is dwindled down to very little.
Anyway I hope Biden is forced to resign!

They do seem to be broke, but their military isn't dwindling down. It wasn't as big as they have said it was for years. The fact that they had to run away from India after trying to set up an airstrip inside their boarder is very telling about how poor their military really is. China has a population issue that it lies about, they don't have the numbers they claim, and this can be seen in the true size of their military.

I'm not saying that they have a small military, but compared to what they say they have, well it's fractional at best.

Wasn't something posted here about one of the China floods taking out the CCP Taiwan war command center entirely? I think the implication is was comically analog and bond villain like. Their weird tiered Fiat system is smoke and mirrors to begin with, and there was something posted here back about how that imploded by DJT moves.

Maybe the deal DJT made with the Taliban includes them heading to Chyna to wipe out the CCP for sh$%S and giggles.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

TRUMP is playing a CARD

Diamond and Spade
D S

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TRUMP is playing a CARD

Diamond and Spade
D S

Too funny, check my edit above^^^. [D5]

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Maybe the deal DJT made with the Taliban includes them heading to Chyna to wipe out the CCP for sh$%S and giggles.

I strongly believe that at this point North Korea could march into Beijing and take control of China with zero resistance from their military. Chinese military would either welcome NK as their savors or back down in fear out of how NK see it's self.

The Taliban would most likely meet the same. HA HA HA if Taiwan teamed up with Japan, I bet China would be Japanese by the end of the week. Though with the 3G still standing (at least that's what we're being told) I doubt many countries would want that mess.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well they are also connected to tarot cards which Im betting the enemy uses more than those on our side.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I learned about ivermectin as a ranch hand and watched countless recoveries of illnesses where the symptoms mainly consisting of snotty boogers lazy and not eating hoarse coughing upper respiratory type symptoms...

Ivermectin equates to profit margin if you're into selling beef is what I saw. It took me some years to process that understanding though.

I love milk.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join