It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No books allowed! She probably burned them...na it just a fake room she's in. She's a mo-ron!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Link

For some reason I feel these belong together...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I also overheard a conversation at the store today between a black nurse and some guy that I don't know but I see him around this store a lot so I think his wife works there. Anyway, she verified that the ICU wards at the hospital she works at has a lot of people in there but only 2 are covid patients! She said a lot of the people in there were sick for various reasons and most are fully vaccinated! That would be Conway, Arkansas not sure which of the two hospitals. She also said she was not going to take the jab!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I notice JBid in dark glasses a lot! Its a shame someone can't ask him to take them off while he is being interviewed.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan" translate to Pashto > د افغانستان اسلامي امارت

Use the Pashto language to search on youtube for the flip side of media.

The flag of the Islamic Emirate was hoisted at the Torkham border:

No idea what they're saying, but they all look happy & peaceful. No women though.

Situation in Kabul and the Taliban (No english subs but all seems peaceful, lots of kids)
www.youtube.com...

Media is so polarized!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Okay I have to ask for some advice. I have a dell laptop that was only a year old, just past warranty, anyway I got the dreaded black screen 2 months ago. I went ahead an bought the lenovo that I'm usin now but I'm wondering if I plug my Dell with the black screen into this one I am using or my Pc at work would I be able to check the Bios and possibly fix it or will I kill whatever I plug it into? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In theory the Laptop is on and doesn't show a screen. It could be the board having a loose connection to the screen. I have seen that in the past with Dells at work we we could pinch the side and the screen would pop in for a second.

So, if that is what is going on or not you can still put an HDMI or VGA cable into any monitor it won't blow it up at all. It will likely not work either to rid the black screen but it shouldn't hurt a thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I spent some time today at a children's bookstore and just look at what I found. The new book by Jon Klassen- The Rock From The Sky." Just terrifying from an adult perspective and I can not imagine from a child's perspective..

!. Frankly it was ugly and contrasted very much so from the other bright colorful books that children are drawn to. [Red Flag]
Just like with all of the unartistic artwork I have been reviewing.

2. The title alone. A rock falling from the sky, uncertainty as to where one should be. Nothing is right about this book. [Red Flag]

Of course that meant I had to do some research into someone who could write something so monsterous.

3. I don't think one single organization missed the opportunity to award him including the New York Times placing one of his books "The Yarn" in the top 100 children's Books of All time!
This going head to head with Winnie the Pooh? I don't think so. [Red Flag]

A hunting I will go, A hunting I will go...

4. Irma Black Award was the first to recognize him. Time to play what's in a name game. "Black"

Enter BILL AYERS. I just knew it would be something awful.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
SR and for some reason ATS won't take the text. errrrg.

Your not being told the Truth of what's happening in Afghanistan.

TRUMP is playing a CARD

The very super corrupt Afghanistan bankers. Government. Politicians.. ELITEs have been removed

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What if RQ is Hunter trying to get us to help him hide his laptops?

originally posted by: Justoneman

Okay I have to ask for some advice. I have a dell laptop that was only a year old, just past warranty, anyway I got the dreaded black screen 2 months ago. I went ahead an bought the lenovo that I'm usin now but I'm wondering if I plug my Dell with the black screen into this one I am using or my Pc at work would I be able to check the Bios and possibly fix it or will I kill whatever I plug it into? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In theory the Laptop is on and doesn't show a screen. It could be the board having a loose connection to the screen. I have seen that in the past with Dells at work we we could pinch the side and the screen would pop in for a second.

So, if that is what is going on or not you can still put an HDMI or VGA cable into any monitor it won't blow it up at all. It will likely not work either to rid the black screen but it shouldn't hurt a thing.

edit on 8/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The award, the whole thing is as fake as it can possibly be. As Sir Cranks has stated repeatedly "voting is too important to be left to the people."
You couldn't be more right Sir Cranks. The winning books are voted on by a selected group of children. That alone makes me suspicious.
Of course the control group adults select the books to be voted on.
What child would vote for "Cat Dog Dog" a story of a blended family. Lol. When there are so many really fun books out there.

It gets better. The logo for the Irma Black award features two Asians, one male and one female with a dog in between and they are laughing.

How about we have the United Arab Emirates in on the voting process? Seems all good.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well supposedly acording to the Bible I had acess to was the King James version ( still don't understand because King J wasn't a good person) anyway the Nephilim were "heros of old".

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...
Then he destroyed all of mankind with the flood, except for Noahs lineage and hsis wifes lineage and hst daught-in-laws lineage.
I don't think the Nephilim were slaves, I think the were half gods because we were told they had powers. Now I do believe some of them may have been found by the elite and they may be trying to clone them because they believe that they are their fathers and mothers and they assume that the Nephilim will be "on their side" when actually they might become slaves of the elite. I think that will probably back fire on them.....

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Love this! I cannot wait to see the Clintons and the rest get exposed! I followed this in 08 and told people what Clinton were up to and no one seemed to get it!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I had to now look into this whole Irma Black Award which led me to BANK STREET COLLEGE OF EDUCATION."
This is a private school and graduate school in New York City. There is also a Teacher Training College.< Important because they need to ensure the teachers are teaching the approved curriculum. "Brainwashing"

How long has this all been going on?
Origins: Bureau of Educational Experiments established 1916. The minds of the young, they need to be formed and controlled at a very early stage.

This school was set up "to foster research into and development of experimental and progressive education" and are connected to Columbia University.

All of this is super creepy. When the children hit 8 years old they are taught in a special class by the bureau which in nature is experimental.

Enter Health and Human Services who gave them a grant of $1 million in 1958 to do a 5 year study. I wonder what they were studying.
I can only imagine.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
SR and for some reason ATS won't take the text. errrrg.

Your not being told the Truth of what's happening in Afghanistan.

TRUMP is playing a CARD

The very super corrupt Afghanistan bankers. Government. Politicians.. ELITEs have been removed

Behind the scenes a very powerful White HAT flew into Afghanistan just recent ] [and had a very direct message for (them).... From Higher MILITARY ups.

Someone, monkeywirx? posted an image of a government plane, blue/white on the tarmac in AFG and the flight info. I wish I had saved it.

The narrative implosion on this is tooooooooooo perfect not to have been planned down to the talking point details. Sadly, the collective is so addicted to the manipulation the only way to break the spell is through the same techniques. Notice how the seed was planted way back? "Basement Joe?" Joe is hiding now for real so basement Joe is in the collective.

Someone, monkeywirx? posted an image of a government plane, blue/white on the tarmac in AFG and the flight info. I wish I had saved it.

The narrative implosion on this is tooooooooooo perfect not to have been planned down to the talking point details. Sadly, the collective is so addicted to the manipulation the only way to break the spell is through the same techniques. Notice how the seed was planted way back? "Basement Joe?" Joe is hiding now for real so basement Joe is in the collective.

Here ya go Cranky. Ya had a few bad characters in there...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The only way imo that some people are ever going to get it is when they see people getting arrested and whatever appointed official, explains to them they've been lied to. I do not understand why some people get it and some people dont.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I'm not trying to nitpick here, but I believe the "heroes of old" would have been the half breed children the Nephilim created with the daughters of men. The Nephilim were extraterrestrials if you go by the strictest interpretation of the Bible. The Bible says that God created the first men. And all life on this planet. Then, all of a sudden pop in the Nephilim and the Bible says they were on the Earth in the days of the first men and in the days before. The name Nephilim translated means either "giant" and/or (they used to be keen on double meanings with words) "those who came from the skies."

I've always wondered if the Nephilim were Giants, as their name literally means, and some of the half breeds that were said to have been "men of renown" were other Giants. Goliath and his people.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RookQueen

I'm not trying to nitpick here, but I believe the "heroes of old" would have been the half breed children the Nephilim created with the daughters of men. The Nephilim were extraterrestrials if you go by the strictest interpretation of the Bible. The Bible says that God created the first men. And all life on this planet. Then, all of a sudden pop in the Nephilim and the Bible says they were on the Earth in the days of the first men and in the days before. The name Nephilim translated means either "giant" and/or (they used to be keen on double meanings with words) "those who came from the skies."

I've always wondered if the Nephilim were Giants, as their name literally means, and some of the half breeds that were said to have been "men of renown" were other Giants. Goliath and his people.

Giants? Intersting stuff

It bears repeating. We are right now in the middle of history being rewritten. We are seeing it before our eyes. This is NOT the first time it has happened. Assuming every 100 years we've had fake history of fake history of fake history for ever in human memory time.

There is no reason to assume those with the ego's of giants simply didn't rewrite the most popular narrative structures to suit themselves. The fact that we insist on cherry picking what was and wasn't rewritten is funny. Assuming few could read or write way back, the narratives were easily controlled.

Fun oddity. In the feed above there is a pick of Giant Feet imprints in rock. I saw those types of imprints when I was a kid, since then I've tried to stamp my foot in solid rock a million times. Never managed to do it for some reason, even though it seemed common place one time I guess we lost that skill or something.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Just to double down on this idea. If people were not getting the right nutation, then it can cause a reduction in over all size. If the Nephilim were members of some ancient royal family, then they would have gotten better food then the average person. Ramses the second is a great example of this, the man lived until he was in his 90s, while the average Egyptian at the time was living into their 40s. He was also a bit taller then the average Egyptian as well. It wasn't hard to believe that he was a god when compared to everyone else, but it would seem that his long life and physical stature was due to his diet and well taken care of health.

Before we have words like "king" the title of god could have been used, then the pieces start to fall into place. First generation of ruling class were called gods, and they had to mate amongst their class (much like how royal families tried to do even to this day)

Children born from these royals and commoners could have been named Nephilim, and they would be special since they were given better food and less hard life then the average person, but they wouldn't have been treated the same as full blooded gods.

The ancient monsters that men like Gilgamesh and Ulysses fought were nothing more than the inbred remains of the original gods. It would explain why after the exploits of the time of Ulysses that stories went from the gods doing stuff to men doing stuff.

I often wonder why many people will say that there is some truth in myth, but then turn around and will muddy the waters to no end when issues like these old gods and their off spring come up. I wonder if it's because the families that control academics doesn't want people to know this fact. Also if I'm right about this idea, then it could also explain the importance of those DNA ancestry sites that have popped up in recent years. They were clearly looking for something, but what?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I notice JBid in dark glasses a lot! Its a shame someone can't ask him to take them off while he is being interviewed.

Even bigger shame that someone couldn't swipe them for testing. Makes one wonder if the scam here isn't more like "They Live" then "One Flew Over the Coo-Coo's Nest".

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join