It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Creepy dystopian message...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

WTF is their deal over there? I mean, seriously? 1 case of COVID in the entire population of a country and they shut the whole thing down? And the Kiwi's are just like "Yeah, sure...that makes sense". Something is really off with this....well I mean more so than usual anyways.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Tell me about it. Freakin insane. It seems the Five Eyes (FVEY) countries, but with much lower population than the USA have gone full blown fascist retard. Perhaps part of their plan is America will eventually follow suit. That creeping normalcy has a tendency to bite in the end. I think our only hope is an overwhelming resistance. IDK, things are getting way too off-the-rails and more & more difficult to rationalize.

This will be the mother of all wars: Technocracy vs. The World

Only Overwhelming Resistance can stop Technocracy’s Demonic assault on Humanity.

Luciferian elites will continue to steal elections and terrorize humanity until they meet overwhelming resistance - by Leo Hohmann

Truth is, a color revolution was successfully orchestrated in the United Sates in November and December of last year. This opened the door for global power elites who hate America and everything it stands for to make their final desperate move for total control over humanity. Their goal is global governance over a drastically reduced world population and after decades of working toward this end they feel now is the time to make their decisive chess move. A checkmate for all time.

Could they have overplayed their hand? I hope so.

No politician is going to ride to our rescue in 2022 or 2024. No court is going to step in and right the wrongs. No police agency is going to haul out the guilty parties in handcuffs.

It’s too late for that. We must do this ourselves, people. Now.

Everything else going on in the world right now is mere noise meant to divert your attention from the real catastrophe being wrought upon mankind. We are in the middle of a mass deconstruction project with the goal being the creation of humanity 2.0 and the reinstitution of slavery. Digital slavery.

I believe the technocracy situation is a serious matter, but I think our technology in of itself poses a far greater threat. Particularly since, as a species, we have a massive tendency towards hubris.

Technocracy has been pursued and deeply written about by the globalist elite thinkers for past 100 years and perhaps the technocracy is now not equipped to be able to truly handle the technology in the upcoming decades. They missed their chance? But, they're still hell-bent on becoming technological transhumanistic (Mithra) gods, the guardian of cattle, the harvest, and of the Waters. Especially, as a species, we have a massive tendency towards hubris. At least those in power.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I come with interesting news from the great beyond. Well, maybe not the great beyond, but from a federal building that finally filled in the frames for the "President" and "Secretary of Defense." I'll start with the less interesting one first. The "Secretary of Defense" does appear to have an official photo, and the print texture (yes I looked that closely) is consistent with all of the other official photos.

However. The photo of the President was this photo, circa 2013. This exact photo.

www.flickr.com...

"GPA Photo Archive
Joe Biden
Official portrait of Vice President Joe Biden in his West Wing Office at the White House, Jan. 10, 2013. (Official White House Photo by David Lienemann)"

It also did not have the same texture of any of the other official photos. It was definitely printed on an extremely high-end photo printer, it was not a garbage "we just found it on the web and slapped it in the frame" print.

Please continue to enjoy the rest of the show!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
August 19 - Afghan Independence Day, commemorates the Treaty of Rawalpindi in 1919, granting independence from Britain (Afghanistan)

August 19 is World Humanitarian Day

August 19, 1934 – The German referendum of 1934 approves Hitler's appointment as head of state with the title of Führer.

August 1939. Josephine County, Oregon. "New sign, erected seven years after Howard Scott talked of a survey of North America and formation of 'energy units,' which had widespread vogue in the early years of Depression."
Technocracy Inc.: 1939

August 19 - August Revolution is considered as the unofficial Victory over Japan Day in Vietnam.

The structure of adrenochrome and its reduction products - German, August 1948.

August 19, 1991 – Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.

19 Aug, 2004 U.S.A. Google IPO

August 19, 2021:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They almost had me.

March 3, 2021 picture:

www.flickr.com...

January 10, 2013 picture:

www.flickr.com...

50% transparency on the 2013 picture, both 100% same size, Bigger:

The new picture is a really good photoshop of the old one.

originally posted by: Caled
I come with interesting news from the great beyond. Well, maybe not the great beyond, but from a federal building that finally filled in the frames for the "President" and "Secretary of Defense." I'll start with the less interesting one first. The "Secretary of Defense" does appear to have an official photo, and the print texture (yes I looked that closely) is consistent with all of the other official photos.

However. The photo of the President was this photo, circa 2013. This exact photo.

www.flickr.com...

"GPA Photo Archive
Joe Biden
Official portrait of Vice President Joe Biden in his West Wing Office at the White House, Jan. 10, 2013. (Official White House Photo by David Lienemann)"

It also did not have the same texture of any of the other official photos. It was definitely printed on an extremely high-end photo printer, it was not a garbage "we just found it on the web and slapped it in the frame" print.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Hold up? How are these the same guy:
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...

It's like a couple of body doubles got together for a photo op.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh, they are the same guy. Because they are the same photo. Just the new one is photoshopped. they are literally in the same position. I think they may have even reused the flag pin, because in the new picture you can see the blurriness. They are exactly the same size, but the shape is a smidge off, probably manipulated in the photo editing software. I did an overlay of both of the flag pins because they looked like they were the same size.

Note the earlobe change.

That photo dates back to 2013. How long do you think it has been Bidan and not Biden? Who knows. Maybe he flipped first.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

Hold up? How are these the same guy:
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...

It's like a couple of body doubles got together for a photo op.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

They almost had me.

March 3, 2021 picture:

www.flickr.com...

January 10, 2013 picture:

www.flickr.com...

50% transparency on the 2013 picture, both 100% same size, Bigger:

The new picture is a really good photoshop of the old one.

www.flickr.com...

"GPA Photo Archive
Joe Biden

Brutal

8 months to put it up? Huh? Me thinks they put it up because it is about to come down.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

British Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt for Unilateral Decisionmaking and Botched Afghan Withdrawal

Getting close to the precipice yet?

President Trump previously agitated NATO allies by demanding they keep their pledges and pay for NATO defense security.  However, President Trump never drew the level of criticism on display yesterday from the U.K. Parliament,  who angrily aligned from across the political aisles to hold Joe Biden in contempt for his unilateral withdrawal from Afghanistan without discussing the issues with NATO.

According to British media, Joe Biden would not take the calls from U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson for 36 hours as the crisis unfolded. The British and allied forces were scrambling to secure their own troops and diplomats with no guidance or contact from the White House.

This is entirely unacceptable. The Brits are our oldest allies and have been right there beside us in Afghanistan this entire time. Joe Biden must resign. He is isolating the United States. I am positive that is by design. At this point I feel like we are going to see China move on Taiwan soon. With our closest allies publicly condemning us, we wouldn't be able to build a coalition to do anything about it even if we wanted to.

We are going to go straight to the brink of WW3, I predict. I sure hope our white hats know what they're doing. It's about to get very dicey.

theconservativetreehouse.com... ithdrawal/

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well if China starts WWIII, then it's possible at this point that everyone will be so pissed off at America, that we'll be left out this time. Well, one can hope.

Aren't the French our oldest allies? I guess it doesn't matter, what does matter is NATO could use this to vote the US out of the treaty, and allowing Germany to re-establish full control over Europe without ever firing a shot this time. Fourth Reich in deed.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well if China starts WWIII, then it's possible at this point that everyone will be so pissed off at America, that we'll be left out this time. Well, one can hope.

Classic.

Then again, why would they want us, we haven't "won" a war in nearly 100 years but we've been in dozens and spent trillions on them. We're like drug addicts.

The alleged "slight" on the UK is pretty big actually. They'll play it up and Joe goes down even deeper.

Sometimes you just have to show people, telling them doesn't work. This week has been one helluva showing. More to come for sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Reminded me of...

...Ghost Army.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Geez. I am sure your right! Do people no know they can get drops for their dogs & cats that keep the fleas off? Garlic will also work I just have a hard time making mine swallow and keep it down. Or is the BP from all the damn rats in the cities sewers?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Didn't you see what the rat population does when all the restaurants and pest control businesses are closed due to lockdowns? Last year was a really great view into this mess. The rat population explodes and they start looking for food everywhere. I also want to drop this post here:

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: RookQueen

Plague as in Bubonic Plague. There are cases of that nasty little bug every year in the US and other countries, but did the people who contracted it last year get treatment, and was it ever listed as Bubonic Plague or just labeled "covid"?

Actually, there were some papers back early last year comparing it to Pneumonic plague regarding lung infection which is more serious, but less common than bubonic plague.

Back in July 2014 Four Cases of Pneumonic Plague Found in Colorado

There is a septicemic version of the plague, but it's pretty survivable. The Pneumonic form might be a big deal, but hard to spread, while the flea born Bubonic form might be the easiest to spread by just letting nature do it's business.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I think I may have had the original Covid last year and the variant 2 weeks ago. T variant was no big deal at all. Sore throat, tired, some chills, and that obnoxious headache. Last year with the original I was pretty sick but like the flu. I had a fever off and on and stomach problems and was soooo tired. No cough or problems breathing.
I need to learn more about essential oils. I just want a good brand, if that makes sense.
On that bump on the right foot, where is it? Is it on the top or bottom? Is it tiny or more like a lump?
I still may take a prophylactic. Here's a funny story: I'm the baby of the family and my parents were literally old enou7gh to be my grandparents. My grand mother was in her mid 60's when I was born and because I ran around bare footed all the time she was afraid I had worms....lol so she started mixing turpentine and sugar together an made me take a teaspoon monthly. It was gawd awful! My mother somehow caught on that my grandmother was doing that and wouldn't let me stay with her for a while then when I finally got to go back to my grandmas she tried it one last time. I told he that I's was supposed to tell my mama and she'd get in trouble if I did so I thought we should skip it cause I really like staying with you. She never tried it again....lol

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
A best seller recommendation "ADBUSTERS" "Worldwide General Strike This Summer". The other byline is "Who Will Win The Planetary Endgame?" with Biden and Xi.
It is a must read.
The preface is worth thought. Imagine a predictive machine language machine that can see posts before they are posted and imagine predictive conversations that haven't happened yet.
We have wondered a few times about that with the Ku posts and the timing. Just some food for the thought.

F*** the following - Philip Morris, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil, Monsanto, Sachler family Citizens United.
The points made are so, so relevant. Imagine committing crimes, big crimes against humanity and the Earth and all you had to do was pay a fine. That's it and back to business.

A seriously good point that if a corporation has committed serious, as in serious crimes and over and over again but the only consequence is that it pays a fine. A pittance in overall profitability.

If a person commits a serious crime they go to prison. Maybe there does need to be a point where a corporation is put out of business. Period.

"BIRTH OF THE CORPORATE CHARTER REVOCATION MOVEMENT." Where their actions have consequences.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Okay I have to ask for some advice. I have a dell laptop that was only a year old, just past warranty, anyway I got the dreaded black screen 2 months ago. I went ahead an bought the lenovo that I'm usin now but I'm wondering if I plug my Dell with the black screen into this one I am using or my Pc at work would I be able to check the Bios and possibly fix it or will I kill whatever I plug it into? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

(post by MirrorrorriM removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join