It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was thinking about this last night, and thought about those dark glasses some of these people wear. What if, and I have no proof of any of this, but what if those glasses aren't for protecting their eyes from the sun, but rather polarized so that only certain rods or cones are being used.

I was thinking about those dark blue tinted glasses Hillary wore during her campaign, and it seemed that more was there than just a neurological disorder a lot of us (including me) speculated on. Maybe it was so that she could see something that most of us couldn't.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The synchronicities are getting spooky again!

On Aug 17th, I posted asking whether the Double Vs instead of Ws in Shane Browning, John McAfee and Mr Pool posts were linked to Volkswagon.

On Aug 18th at 11pm, Mr Pool posted a picture of a graph; first on Twitter, then Telegram.

Today an Anon has identified that graph as being of Volkswagon Stock Increase in 2020... and it appears right above an article in Investopedia of Black Swan Winner:

Bigger

Now bear in mind that most read Black Swan Event as that which will cause the Stock Market to crash.

It seems we are ahead of the curve? Excuse the pun.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
NW...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Techie video that shows how far CGI people have come and how they do it.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Logic and reason CANNOT break the fear based mind control programming OR those devoted to the "higher order."

But, she's good. CLIP

So why doesn't it work? Because the programs were created to refute those bringing facts, it is that simple. All those drones in the SD-CC heard none of what she said. Their brains turn off at the first sign of logic, then they reanimate after. Watch, all council clips show the exact same thing, vacant bodies staring down and smirking. Notice the seating. Each person comes to speak to those ABOVE THEM, with just a few minutes to say their peace. Those ABOVE do not recognize those BELOW as having the same status. How do I know? LOOK AT THE SET UP!

"If we all just get the Jab things will go back to normal." Raise hand if one thought or heard that?

Link

#BreakingNews: After saying he'd end the mask mandate if 70% of state was vaccinated, Gov Inslee is now reimposing an indoor mask mandate statewide. Your vaccination status doesn't matter.

And, now, all school staff (of all grades + college + private) must be vaccinated.

Here is what I heard earlier this year: "If you all get the jab, you will show you will comply with anything we say, so, expect things to get even WORSE, as you have all shown compliance is not an issue."

The compliers let the cats out of the barn and now those with logic and reason are trying to herd the vaccinated cats back into a burning barn that was set fire by the same compliers. We can't logic our way out of this.

BTW, good to see you LNM.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The issue with Inslee was that the state was at 72% vaccination rate two months ago, then after more vaccinated people were counted (when the VA and Military were added in) the numbers were being reported as lower than 60%. Now here in the county where I live we were at 84% vaccinated, and now we fell to 52%. Inslee is forcing the local media to adjust the numbers to suit his agenda. I'm sure the other Democrat controlled states are doing the same.

I've said it before that what Inslee office does is tell the local media that it either reports what they are told or their license to do business in the state is revoked. While most of the people on the anchor desk and the IR (Investigative Reporters) want to speak out, the producers and station managers don't want to risk it. I have a friend that works at a Seattle Station and they have seen people get fired for going against Inslee's orders on news topics. One topic was how the homeless were used to undermine the 2020 election. A expose on human trafficking was another hot story that got people fired, then there is the China/Fentanyl connection that got canned along with a few IRs.

I bet if a News channel went all out and just did a full on dumping of stories that Inslee doesn't want public (like his connection to former Seattle Mayor Ed Murray) He wouldn't have time to retaliate since he would be too busy heading out of state.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think people are losing the plot on Ivermectin entirely.

The Rona is, at worst, the flu. That's it. I have yet to see anyone who is healthy describe anything other then a cold or anything that could not be categorized as a cold. I have seen folks go back and reengineer their experience to fit the narrative but a head cold/flu is all it is AT WORST for the healthy.

Just like the flu it kills the very sick and infirm = nothing new.

So what are folks missing about HCQ and Ivermectin?

Well, after decades of "get your flu shot" the flu has never gone away. Now I have verrrrrrrrrry different views on the body, illness and toxin release, but I'll leave that aside and focus on the accepted narrative.

So, the flu remains despite the jabs. Hmmm. Seems odd.

But now, all of the sudden, someone figures out that HCQ and Ivermectin resolve the FLU!!!!! Cheap, out of patent, no side effects med resolves THE FLU!!!!!!

See it. Look again.

Billions of flu jabs delivered and huge expense over decades, killing the elderly every year, and the treadmill of flu shot prevention never stops. All the while a solution existed, which btw, all doctors were terrified to giving out for any reason.

Now. Go even deeper. See it?

Ivermectin is designed for parasites, not the flu. But, remarkably it works on the flu. So what is the connection between the flu and parasites?

See it?

The flu vaccine was never created to treat the issue, only symptoms and I'd argue it wasn't designed for that at all but to alter DNA in seriously awful ways and kill off the elderly. The Ivermectin treats the cause and what is the cause? Do the math, Ivermectin resolves issues associated with the flu, Ivermectin is designed for parasites. 1+1 = ?

That is why they hate it, that is why you can't have it. Watch carefully, there will be no more flu shots, only Rona DNA altering Graphene Oxide based injections from now on, because they are done with the flu. They've gone all in now, watch.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Biden China Policy Coordinator Co-Authored 2015 Paper Advocating America Install CCP’s Belt and Road Initiative in Afghanistan

Joe Biden’s China Policy Coordinator co-authored a 2015 paper with a major Chinese Communist Party (CCP) United Front Work Department (UFWD) organization, one that has served as a vanguard in subverting U.S. entities such as media, universities, and think tanks, advocating for “China-U.S. Cooperation” in the Middle East, notably Afghanistan

During her time with the Center for American Progress (CAP), Melanie Hart and the CAP worked with the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) to author the 2015 report Exploring Avenues for China-U.S. Cooperation on the Middle East, self described as  “A comprehensive exchange of ideas on areas of potential cooperation and common interest between the United States and China on the topic of the Middle East,” penned by the CAP, the CUSEF, and the Shanghai Institutes for International Studies.

The Introduction of the 84-page report notably states, “The two countries recently worked quietly together on efforts to enhance stability and progress in Afghanistan, and these efforts could serve as a model for how the United States and China might work together throughout the Middle East and South Asia

Authors complained projects initiated by the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, and Asian Development Bank projects in Afghanistan were “proceeding slowly” as the CAP and CUSEF advocated for Washington and Beijing to, “Align their support within these organizations to urge action” at the same time as they promoted the similarities of CCP’s hegemony project, the Belt and Road Initiative, to the U.S.-organized New Silk Road (NSR) project established in 2011 “to integrate Afghanistan into the region” via energy, transport, border security, and connectivity.

And more bluntly, they called for the NSR to pave the way for the CCP’s BRI, “The NSR’s north-south work should serve as a foundation and opportunity for the Belt and Road projects in Central Asia, as well as in Afghanistan and Pakistan.”

www.visiontimes.com...

Is Biden handing Afghanistan to China?

China has been waiting to do BRI deals with Kabul for the past five years. It is said that the Ashraf Ghani regime is already considering tying up with the China-funded US$ 62 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project. One of the projects envisaged is a road between Kabul and Peshawar in Pakistan.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson, Zhao Lijian, had confirmed that China was having discussions with Afghanistan on various projects. If Afghanistan comes under the ambit of the BRI, it will provide China economic and strategic access to the Middle East and Central Asia.

www.beltandroad.news...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, great catch on V and W reminding you of PerfectEnemy, who signed some posts as "V" and others as "W"!

This one from sometime in Apr/May 2018 seems relevant in particular - it's the only one I missed the timestamp on - and search isn't helping me find the post!

Watch.
[White]
[Blue]

Hidden.
Need.
Want.
Prepare.
War.
[Green]
[White]
[Red]

Godspeed.
[V]

1) Think of the [White][Blue] Volkswagon logo, as is Epstein temple and flag of Israel.

2) Think of [Green] [White] [Red] as the AFGHANISTAN flag!

3) This may or not be relevant but VW is entering the electric vehicle market in opposition to TESLA (July 2021). Therefore it would need a large quantity of rare earth minerals from Afghanistan for the batteries? link.

4) This post from 09/05/2018 21:43 also has the same colors:

[BROWN]
[DOOR]
[UNLOCKED]
[DB]
[CS]
[G1]
[SR]
Heads in the Clouds.
Access lost?
[RED QUEEN]
[5E]
Access denied?
[WHITE]
[BLUE]

Help?
Covert Ops.
Extraction or Theft.
Pallets of Cash.
[GREEN]
[WHITE]
[RED]

Angry.
Retaliation.
[WHITE]
[BLUE]
[RED]
Orders to stand down.

[V]

Note that UK paratroopers are currently going out into Kabul to bring citizens to airport... are they about to get orders to stand down?

It may be time to reassess PerfectEnemy's V and W posts in relation to the present... I think they were a store of future clues for us to use now?
The posts are on a hidden tab on the spreadsheet - no password so anyone can unhide and read the tab.

edit on 19-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Y'all seen this yet?

twitter.com...

Someone has a bomb in a truck outside the library of Congress. Talking all sorts of wild stuff. Check out the thread I posted for all the details. I'm sure they're gonna try and link this back to Q somehow.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RookQueen

Plague as in Bubonic Plague. There are cases of that nasty little bug every year in the US and other countries, but did the people who contracted it last year get treatment, and was it ever listed as Bubonic Plague or just labeled "covid"?

Actually, there were some papers back early last year comparing it to Pneumonic plague regarding lung infection which is more serious, but less common than bubonic plague.

Back in July 2014 Four Cases of Pneumonic Plague Found in Colorado

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

one really can't make this sh8t up anymore!
So right on queue the Taliban walk in and announce they are open to financial aid from China and none of our countries Intel and military saw this coming??
Gimme a break!
I think you have just opened Pandora's Box sir!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sounds like a diversion away from Kabul.

Oh what timing, VP Harris to visit Vietnam...reminiscence of GI Jane.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting perspective on the dark glasses!

Makes me think of the Secret Service wearing dark glasses... to see threats that most of us can't?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sounds like a diversion away from Kabul.

Oh what timing, VP Harris to visit Vietnam...reminiscence of GI Jane.

She's going there to discuss "options" now that The Golden Crescent is negotiating with The Golden Triangle 💡

(remember she went to Central America recently where she probably met with Mexican Cartel Agents) 💡

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
She’s going there under direction of forgetful Joe. He wants to pull all US troops from Nam, Kamkam is too dumb to figure it out what time period we live in. We live in clown world where up is down and down is left.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The new Afghanistan leadership just said they're not into politics.

They're invoking and enforcing Sharia law in Afghanistan, and that's the end of the discussion.

I take it Sharia law is the version of Muslim brotherhood that suppresses women?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

OT but Rook!
Old family favorite for me. I never played well and prefer other games, but have fond memories of Rook!

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join