It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now it seems that the broach that Pelosi wears might need a better examination.

Couple of thoughts:
What is a Nephilim really? Could these actually be just members of some royal family, maybe the oldest of royals if you will?
Could "Fallen Angels" be something non-supernatural? I mean could a fallen angel really be a servant of these royal families?
Would this mean that a person with Nephilim blood is just a branch family of the original royal linage, and that people with so-called fallen angel blood is just descendants of their servants?

Did the "gods" just die from non-breeding, or are the monsters that our classical heroes fought just highly inbred members of what was left of the main branch of this original royal bloodline?

I will say that this angle could explain all those weird looking girls and biology research Epstein was involved in. Was their real efforts trying to resurrect a person of this original bloodline? Were they trying to physically create a god?
edit on 19-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: fixed a few errors in spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Might be worth considering how the Cyclopes fit into your statement:

How does the visual processing work in, say, a lizard, where the two eyes can operate independently and don’t have to point in the same direction?

1) From my Cyclopes link, there seems to be a link with Thunder, Lightening and Dark to Light - xref KU posts:

Then [Gaia] bore the Cyclopes, who have very violent hearts, Brontes (Thunder) and Steropes (Lightning) and strong-spirited Arges (Bright), those who gave thunder to Zeus and fashioned the thunderbolt. These were like the gods in other regards, but only one eye was set in the middle of their foreheads;[57] and they were called Cyclopes (Circle-eyed) by name, since a single circle-shaped eye was set in their foreheads.

2) Reptilians eyes (pdf) treat Light and focussing of it, differently to humans:

The cornea plays an important role in light refraction in many terrestrial reptiles. It plays a lesser role in refracting light in aquatic reptiles. The steeper the curvature of the lens or the cornea, the greater the light gathering capacity. The lens is a composite of relatively soft crystalline proteins. Reptilian lenses are often oval and are focused by deformatio. Some aquatic species have round lenses (e.g.,sea turtles) that are deformable. Snakes have round lenses that are moved toward or away from the retina to focus.

We discussed Vs and Ws earlier, around the VW logo. I think it was FlyingFox who turned the logo into a Cyclops!

Consider the Vs as either:
a) A Cone - Cone cells on the retina, in the eye:

They respond differently to light of different wavelengths, and are thus responsible for color vision, and function best in relatively bright light, as opposed to rod cells, which work better in dim light. Cone cells are densely packed in the fovea centralis, a 0.3 mm diameter rod-free area with very thin, densely packed cones which quickly reduce in number towards the periphery of the retina. Conversely, they are absent from the optic disc, contributing to the blind spot. There are about six to seven million cones in a human eye and are most concentrated towards the macula.

Cones are less sensitive to light than the rod cells in the retina (which support vision at low light levels), but allow the perception of color. They are also able to perceive finer detail and more rapid changes in images because their response times to stimuli are faster than those of rods. ... Because humans usually have three kinds of cones with different photopsins, which have different response curves and thus respond to variation in color in different ways, humans have trichromatic vision. Being color blind can change this, and there have been some verified reports of people with four or more types of cones, giving them tetrachromatic vision.

I'm wondering if Rod cells in the eye, which are more sensitive to LIGHT, should be compared to the Rod of Moses.
From the Bible; Numbers 21:6-9;

So Moses prayed for the people. And the Lord said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent and set it on a pole, and everyone who is bitten, when he sees it, shall live.” So Moses made a bronze serpent and set it on a pole. And if a serpent bit anyone, he would look at the bronze serpent and live.

If the Staff alludes to the rod cells in eyes, which are more sensitive to light, and the "fiery snake" represents Light Waves, then maybe it implies that LIGHT absorbed by the eye's ROD cells HEALS?
After all the medical symbol, the Caduceus, is representative of Moses' Rod and the Serpent?

b) Consider the V/W as descriptive of our Eye Lenses focussing Light to Cone and Rod cells in the eye, with, respectively;
i) V being One eye, and
ii) W being Two eyes?

Coming back to the Cyclopes for their prowess at technology:

They made for Zeus his all-powerful thunderbolt

According to Apollodorus, the Cyclopes also provided Poseidon with his trident and Hades with his cap of invisibility,

the Cyclopes on the Aeolian island of Lipari, working "at the anvils of Hephaestus", make the bows and arrows used by Apollo and Artemis

Virgil describes the Cyclopes, in Vulcan's smithy forging iron, making a thunderbolt, a chariot for Mars, and Pallas's Aegis, with Vulcan interrupting their work to command the Cyclopes to fashion arms for Aeneas.

Seems like they were the forerunners to Leonardo Da Vinci?

Did their differing eye qualities and associated absorption of LIGHT enable that?

edit on 19-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I'm suggesting that my decode implies that we will hear about Snowden in the news again soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This Zerohedge article says that:

Vorhies’ new book is called “Google Leaks: A Whistleblower’s Exposé of Big Tech Censorship.” The book dropped earlier this month.

“As a senior engineer at Google for many years, Zach was aware of their bias, but watched in horror as the 2016 election of Donald Trump seemed to drive them into dangerous territory. The American ideal of an honest, hard-fought battle of ideas — when the contest is over, shaking hands and working together to solve problems — was replaced by a different, darker ethic alien to this country’s history,” the description adds.

Vorhies said he left Google in 2019 with 950 pages of internal documents and gave them to the Justice Department.

It is unclear what, if anything, the DOJ did with those documents.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 28003e No.967331 📁
Apr 9 2018 12:09:25 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db2d29 No.967224 📁
Apr 9 2018 12:02:45 (EST)
>>967123

YOU are being TRACKED.
NO FB account required. WTF? Is it embedded in Android OS?
This is BIGGER than you think.
Agencies attached.

Q

>>967224
Think 'Bridge'.
GOOG.

FB.
TWITTER.
IG.
'Central' algorithm.
The stage had to be set.

Q

I wonder if this gives us another definition of C I A ... Central Intelligence Algorithm.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good. That's what I thought you meant but sometimes I assume things that are incorrect. I am ready to hear more from Snowden, a lot more in fact! Thank you for clarifying.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I've got a feeling it's in the water. Whatever is coming will come to us through the water. I dont know what is coming and I realize several water events have happened but nothing so far that has been a big water event, to my recollection. We waited and waited on Evergiven and those containers but to my knowledge did not get verifiable proof of humans in the containers. Then there was that article I read on here earlier about the bodies being dissolve down to bone then going into the sewage. Ku has always stated that we have more than we know. I take that to mean we already have the information we need but somehow we have got off track. I am terrible at those decodes or Id read back through them but I do agree we are missing something.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I wonder if one of us wrote a paper on this stating what happened in the 90's and got ahead of it as far as getting it out to the public, if that would help. I realize that facebutt, twatter, etc will take it down but if it could be downloadable or there could be an advisory to screen shot it in the heading at least some would have it. I think we are going about some things wrong. I was so pissed at Facebook I just left, but in reality, posts aren't taken down immediately and some people to see the posts before they are taken down. If everyone on here posted a written paper or even a video within a couple of days time. There is no way they can take it all down at once. Some of it would get out to the peeps. Just a thought.

I would also put headings on it especially if it's video. Different heading like: Trump fans will hate this video so watch and bask in liberal glory.
That would certainly make some open it. Then one could be funniest cat videos ever. Then Delicious recipes that are easy and guaranteed to make you lose weight. I think you get the jist.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm wondering if we all should take a round of ivermectin. I've been thinking for a while now that there is something that is already in us via governments world wide that assists covid and the vaccines. Do you have any thoughts on that? To be clear to those who read this. I am asking for
Janes opinion and she is not giving medical advice. Jane if you feel more comfortable please feel free to PM me. I am not trying to put you in
a difficult position by asking this.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers for the value add, brewtiger!

I'm wondering if there's a connect between Shane Browning, who's twitter handle is @VVission123, and both John McAfee and Mr Pool:

1) John McAfee miss-spelt N.C.S.W.I.C as N.C.S.VV.I.C. as i pointed out here.

The odds of using 2x V as a W, appearing twice with two actors in this movie are pretty low?

2) Mr Pool posted a picture of this in a speech bubble, here, on Aug 8th:

LET'S GO

(Could also be read as "Let 's Go"... i.e. Let the hooked fish go free?)

3) Shane Browning's twitter handle uses the VV, split Vs, as an upside down M, so the handle is a play on Mission Impossible? "This tape will self destruct in 1,2,3..."?

I'm rambling now... it just hit a note with me!

I’ve been running about 2-3 days behind trying to catch up for the past 2weeks. Made me think of user Perfectenemy

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
And what about in 2019 when the plague hadn't been named? I sincerely believe it was in the US earlier than what was reported.......it was called the flu in those days.
We will never know the true numbers due to those falsified death certificates. unless bodies were exhumed and forensic autopsies done on the ones that weren't cremated....imo

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
PM

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I know w detective there. If I can find him I will try to get some info. That "inadvertently" is BS!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What if it was more obvious, and the W is the two Vs in McAfee’s post? In French “W” is “double ve” which is literally “double V”. What about a triple V?

b) Consider the V/W as descriptive of our Eye Lenses focussing Light to Cone and Rod cells in the eye, with, respectively;
i) V being One eye, and
ii) W being Two eyes?

edit on 8/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Maybe this is it? VVV lyrics. Hillary. Voting. Sky Event. Clooney. Money Laundering. A lot of info here. French and English:

www.musixmatch.com...

[Lyrics of "VVV" ft. Maes]

[Intro: Booba]
Larguez,
larguezIci, c'est Paris

[Refrain: Booba]Larguez les amarres, c'est parti
T'es avec l'ennemi, t'es harki
T'es Huggy la pookie, j'suis Starsky
Maes, ¿dónde el paki?
Crimes at noon, at midnight
(at midnight)Veni, vidi, vici (Vici)

I prefer
Uzi to Gucci (Gucci) T'es cuckold, ma belle, c'est la vie [Couplet 1: Booba]
Piracy, bah yes Brawl,
te-shi,
late-mi Pe-pi, sax, Hillary 92i, Narcos, it happensThe album of others, it's rotten (it's rotten)
Vote, bastard, no thank you
Rate-pi, nada
is acquired (zero)I'm Hutu, Rwanda, you're Tutsi
In his leap, I put
everything Whatelse, bastard? Clooney
Off-Track, belek, Schumi
RS4, Audi, tools (rah, rah)

[Chorus: Booba]
Drop the moorings, it's gone
(it's gone) You're with the enemy, you're harki
You're Huggy the pookie, I'm Starsky (I'm Starsky)
Maes, ¿dónde el paki?

[Verse 2: Maes] Colossal money laundered I take my search, I take kichta, I take out the tool New exit, big ffre-chiI put daron and daronne in the shelter
Urus, Emiratis ('ratis)Bad payer punished (punished) Tangier, Paris, Cali (Cali) Parking, transac', parcel (parcel) My manos, my llets-bi are soiled (soiled) The bedo, the ients-cli, the flour (flour)In bigo, it's Hélène, Caroline (hello?)

The me-ar is of Stalin origin (Stalin)
Seen from the
sky, the te-ci is prettyIt bursts like Manny, like Tony
Big caliber, big pestle,
big car Littleheart, greenbacks, I'm Broly (brr, brr)

[Refrain:
Booba] Drop the moorings, it's gone
You're with the enemy, you're
harkiYou're Huggy the pookie, I'm Starsky
Maes, ¿dónde el paki?
Crimes at noon, at midnight
(midnight)Veni, vidi, vici (Vici)
I prefer
Uzi to Gucci (Gucci) T'es cuckold, ma belle, c'est la vie

[Outro: Booba]
La-la-la-la
I have only brothers, no friends
Larguez the moorings

originally posted by: Caled
What if it was more obvious, and the W is the two Vs in McAfee’s post? In French “W” is “double ve” which is literally “double V”. What about a triple V?

i) V being One eye, and
ii) W being Two eyes?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I'm wondering if we all should take a round of ivermectin. I've been thinking for a while now that there is something that is already in us via governments world wide that assists covid and the vaccines. Do you have any thoughts on that? To be clear to those who read this. I am asking for
Janes opinion and she is not giving medical advice. Jane if you feel more comfortable please feel free to PM me. I am not trying to put you in
a difficult position by asking this.

I know before I caught C19 last year, I said I would be reaching/asking for that. However, I think you know I got very mild but spaced out symptoms. Pressure headache for 24 hours then nothing. Couple days later, a single bout of diarrhoea, then nothing. No tummy ache or temperature. Another couple of days, completely wiped out for 48 hours I just slept and had absolutely no energy. I then checked out that point on my foot and yep, I had what I call C19 point.
I don't expect to get C19 again as I have the antibodies and more importantly the T&B cells. It also means I should be able to handle any deviant. I suspect I've had that too as I had a bit of a sore throat and some chest congestion for a couple of days only. I used my trusty essential oils on it.

To answer your question regarding everyone taking a dose of Ivermectin. I have been considering taking it as a prophylactic or at very least...get in there and kill off any other lurking parasite, which basically what most viruses are.
HOWEVER, I believe I had the original SARS over Christmas 2003. There is some suggestion that if you had this one you would have some immunity to SARS v2.0. That would make a lot of sense given the high survival rate if you catch this one and ties in with my mild symptoms.

What I can tell you that is the missing piece in my puzzle is that in 30 years as a therapist, I have treated, I don't know how many people now, while they still have an active virus of one sort or another. NEVER have I found this weird little bump appear just on the right foot, NEVER! Yes I have found their sore throats, sinus and chest congestion, a distended Spleen (which in this instance is perfectly normal and tells us your spleen is working overtime to produce antibodies from the B cells). Thymus often presents too, that explains T cell production. But NEVER this bump. It lasts around 3 months, which is acceptable given your immune system is still working and adjusting after an infection.
What is also weird, but not surprising, the bump re-appears in vaccinated people and again lasts about 3 months.

This bump alone is triggering my spidery senses that there is something very odd about the 'virus' and also the vaccine. So given that I have my own suspicions and unanswered questions I would say if you've had C19 no need to take it (Ivermectin) as any deviant you might catch will have antibodies to fight it. Save the Ivermectin until you really (if) need it.
Hope that helps.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Plague as in Bubonic Plague. There are cases of that nasty little bug every year in the US and other countries, but did the people who contracted it last year get treatment, and was it ever listed as Bubonic Plague or just labeled "covid"?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Good find.

Hopefully Vorhies gave the DOJ COPIES of the documents in 2019. Trump's DOJ was no less corrupt than Obama's was, or Biden's is now.

We're going to have to wait until the action-phase of the "Great Awakening" is occurring, before seeing positive actions on a lot of fronts.

edit on 8/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join