It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is interesting. We've gone over the prominence of the White Bookshelves in these sorts of things. We've also documented the books signal a lot, all are crafted and placed with purpose. Seems odd.

This looks like a 10 year old unsecured webcam is being used on dial up. This is their best?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Okay I need some advice from a techie before I do something that might screw up my laptop. Who one of you kindly PM me if you have time?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Are you saying we should start hearing from Snowden again soon?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So Biden isn't returning to the White House. He's going back home to Delaware. He's been telling staff that he isn't sleeping well and feels he would be more "functional" back in Delaware. They're calling it a "long weekend." Does anyone know when the last time he was at the office was? Also, wasn't there a decode that popped up recently about him being locked out again?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Maybe. I see colors differently in each of my eyes. Not like a major difference, but enough to tell the difference. And I can't use old 3D like they have at Disney in their Muppet Vision 3D because I see both images separately some of the time.

animals.mom.com...

Some interesting info on animals seeing two separate images in the link above.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Building on your point the VW image perhaps infers you need to be CROSS EYED, or STRAIGHT EYED to see and process 2 images, rather than 2 eyes focussed to the same point to see 1 image?

That reminds me of the hidden image puzzles, where you have to gaze at a picture just right to see the message.

I’m wondering if any of this talk of visual processing could be related to the Black Eye Club.

Could damage or alteration to one eye allow a person to perceive these “special” images differently than the average person? Would it allow those people to see something only the "initiated" can see?

The brain combines the images from each eye into a unified visual experience. In the average person the input from each eye is much the same, so combining them is pretty seamless.

What would happen if the input from each eye was qualitatively different? How might the brain combine them?

How does the visual processing work in, say, a lizard, where the two eyes can operate independently and don’t have to point in the same direction?

edit on 8/18/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

a) Both timestamp and Chan post number encode today, Aug 17th!

b) Aug 17th = 8/17 = Anagram of 187 = a Murder

I was literally watching this when i saw your post and the Number you high-lit. Thought it was neat considering Everything is Connected.
Movie called A.I 187

www.greenappleent.com...
edit on 18-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You know there is a part of me that thinks "you dumb sumbeeches" deserve whatever happens but then the other part of me thinks about how lonely my life will be which makes me so sad! I will literally have 1 friend and relative left at the end of this journey besides of course all of my friends on here that are scattered all over the world. This sucks big time!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No Jabs here either - As a Sovereign soul - I exempt myself

Nice better than identifying as vxd.
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
One of the women I work with has had a father in the hospital for heart problems. I don't think he had taken the shot but after being in the hospital 2 weeks they told her Sunday that he had Covid. Now she heard from someone that the nurses at the hospital didn't change their gloves before going from one room to another. It's pbvious to me he caught the Covid there in the hospital. Don't know if was due to the gloves but he got it somehow. Well this morning he died. I sent her a text after she left work telling her that I know this is hard to hear but she needed to demand an autopsy. Did I tell her the right thing to do? Shouldn't there be spike proteins all over his body if he had covid?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Boston Dynamics is a South Korean engineering and robotics design company founded in 1992 as a spin-off from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2013, the company was acquired by Google as part of a robotics division called Replicant which later folded into Google X, later X, a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. As of June 2021 it's now owned by the Hyundai Motor Group.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
You know there is a part of me that thinks "you dumb sumbeeches" deserve whatever happens but then the other part of me thinks about how lonely my life will be which makes me so sad! I will literally have 1 friend and relative left at the end of this journey besides of course all of my friends on here that are scattered all over the world. This sucks big time!

RQ, many have experienced the same thing and posted about it.

The nature of growth is such, we no longer hang without grade school friends. But this is something well beyond it.

Logic and reason, compassion and support have been removed, and replaced with hysterical-irrational attachment to fear and compliance. As such, those of us who do not vibrate with that find ourselves outside those who do.

It really does seem as though many are consciously and purposefully opposing us at this point. I used to say those out front are hacking their way through the amazon to make a path out, it is bad enough folks refuse to help, but can they at least stop wondering off into the jungle?

It is indeed brutal, cruel, unfair and isolating. But, Anons get it. I've said this many times, if I had any kids I'd let anyone who posted in this thread watch them. We are all ahead of the curve, which, for many of us isn't new, but that fact doesn't make it any more fun.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Taliban captured key US military biometric devices: Report

The Taliban have captured the US military's biometric devices compromising crucial data of the US army and the local Afghans who played crucial roles during the war, a media report said on Wednesday.

The devices, known as HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment, were seized last week during the Taliban's offensive, according to a Joint Special Operations Command official and three former US military personnel, all of whom worried that sensitive data they contain could be used by the Taliban, America's The Intercept reported.

These devices contain iris scans, fingerprints, and biological information. These data are used to access larger databases. However, it remains unclear that how much data has been compromised.

These devices also contain biometric data of those Afghans who helped the US during the war. Now, the Taliban might use these data to identify and target innocent Afghans.

in.news.yahoo.com...

HIIDE portable biometric device scans iris, fingers and face

It’s billed as “the most powerful tool ever developed for biometric identification,” and it could well be. L-1 Identity Solutions’ HIIDE is a rugged, portable device that can establish and then verify peoples’ identities using three separate biometrics - iris, fingerprint and facial recognition. It must be pretty impressive, as the US Department of Defense recently ordered ten million dollars worth of the suckers.

newatlas.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

We are shifting from the military industrial complex to the pharmaceutical industrial complex.

Get ready for a never-ending, existential health crisis that will continually shift and cost taxpayers trillions.

Save this tweet. It will age well.

#NeverendingPandemic

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Even with that not so sharp video you can tell the wig dude does not look Afgani. I wish there was a sharper video available. And that thing with the one finger out by the trigger.....looks like an actor to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

That plays a big role in their nefarious plan.

Pharma State to Peasants: ‘Take Your Soma and Back to Sleep, Sweetheart’

“The greatest care is taken to prevent you from loving anyone too much. There’s no such thing as a divided allegiance; you’re so conditioned that you can’t help doing what you ought to do. And what you ought to do is on the whole so pleasant, so many of the natural impulses are allowed free play, that there really aren’t any temptations to resist. And if ever, by some unlucky chance, anything unpleasant should somehow happen, why, there’s always soma to give you a holiday from the facts.”
― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World (1931)

The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation...

The World Economic Forum wants to track your heartbeat

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This was a high
school CHEMISTRY class!

A decidedly left-wing teacher at a Utah public high school was caught on video during class blasting former President Donald Trump, unvaccinated individuals, climate deniers, “dumb” parents — and even threatening to make life “a living hell” for students who speak against LBGTQ students.

www.theblaze.com...

blob:www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Yes and I think they are going to use Afghanistan to launder big Pharma money.

"The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war"- Julian Assange 2011

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I have read a lot of posts on here from people frustrated with family and friends that got the shot and my heart went out to them. Just the idea that you will be the only one left is very scary but until this week I didn't know how scary. My friend texted me and said she went and got the shot. Not that she has to discuss her personal choices with me but we have had so many lengthy discussions about it I would have thought she'd have told me that she was going to do it. I guess she was scared I'd talk her out of it. It bothers me the most that they cannot see what they are doing to us. They get the jab the we have to sit there biting our lip as we watch them get sick to the point of being disabled and in some cases we will have to watch them die....but they just cannot grasp that!
I had plans of buying a winnebago and travel the country with these folks and many other adventures that we had discussed. And most importantly.....who the hell's gonna be my Rook partner???? I can't have a partner that has alzehiemers. ( I'm joking...kinda)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
When the dust settles, the # of folks who regret getting jabbed will far outnumber those who regret NOT getting jabbed.

Wait until you have to get jabbed to negate the first jab.

After everything coming out about the tests, the vax, the boosters, the masks…. and they look at you without blinking and tell you “get jabbed…and re-jabbed”. My God, people have lost their ever loving minds.

The Govt has a 2nd bite at the apple with this “delta”. Take what was learned a year ago and get it right this time:

1) sequester & lock down the small % of high risk.
2) use $ to get them food, meds, med care, and whatever else they need.
3) let the rest of the people keep working and driving the economy so the “high risk” can be cared for.

….but no, let’s mask everyone, lock it all down again, jab everyone with God knows what, and cull the herd.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, I think Aeneas is the key link in the creation of the Romans from the Trojan royal family:

Aeneas ... was a Trojan hero, the son of the Trojan prince Anchises and the goddess Aphrodite (Venus). His father was a first cousin of King Priam of Troy (both being grandsons of Ilus, founder of Troy), making Aeneas a second cousin to Priam's children (such as Hector and Paris). He is ... mentioned in Homer's Iliad. Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is cast as an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome. Snorri Sturluson identifies him with the Norse god Vidarr of the Æsir.

I think we are hearing about the exploits and bloodline of the Nephilim in all of the Odyssey, Iliad and Aeneid:

Julius Cæsar and Augustus, traced their lineage to Ascanius and Aeneas, thus to the goddess Venus. Through the Julians, the Palemonids make this claim. The legendary kings of Britain – including King Arthur – trace their family through a grandson of Aeneas, Brutus.

Consider that the fall of Troy was started by the Trojan Prince Paris stealing a Greek king's wife; Helen of Troy! Compare to the nephilim breeding with the daughters of men. If the Trojan royal family were nephilim then so was Aeneas; as second cousin to Hector and Paris.

This theme, of nephilim/daughters of men, seems to be continued by Aeneas:
1)

Aeneas had a year-long affair with the Carthaginian queen Dido (also known as Elissa)... A marriage of sorts was arranged between Dido and Aeneas at the instigation of Juno... Aeneas's mother Venus (the Roman adaptation of Aphrodite) realized that her son and his company needed a temporary respite to reinforce themselves for the journey to come. However, the messenger god Mercury was sent by Jupiter and Venus to remind Aeneas of his journey and his purpose, compelling him to leave secretly. When Dido learned of this, she uttered a curse that would forever pit Carthage against Rome, an enmity that would culminate in the Punic Wars. She then committed suicide by stabbing herself with the same sword she gave Aeneas when they first met.

Was this the Spear of Destiny that Dido gave Aeneas and became symbolic of the Punic wars?

2)

Latinus, king of the Latins, welcomed Aeneas's army of exiled Trojans and let them reorganize their lives in Latium. His daughter Lavinia had been promised to Turnus, king of the Rutuli, but Latinus received a prophecy that Lavinia would be betrothed to one from another land – namely, Aeneas.

Now a little about Aeneas bloodline and characteristics:
Bloodline:

Aphrodite gives him his name from the adjective... "terrible grief"... he has caused her by being born a mortal who will age and die... the meaning of Aeneas' name combines Greek ennos ("dweller") with demas ("body"), which becomes ennaios or "in-dweller"—i.e. as a god inhabiting a mortal body.

the birth of Aeneas is told in the Homeric Hymn to Aphrodite... Aphrodite has caused Zeus to fall in love with mortal women. In retaliation, Zeus puts desire in her heart for Anchises... When Aphrodite sees him she is smitten. She adorns herself as if for a wedding among the gods and appears before him. He is overcome by her beauty, believing that she is a goddess, but Aphrodite identifies herself as a Phrygian princess. After they make love, Aphrodite reveals her true identity to him and Anchises fears what might happen to him as a result of their liaison. Aphrodite assures him that he will be protected, and tells him that she will bear him a son to be called Aeneas. However, she warns him that he must never tell anyone that he has lain with a goddess. When Aeneas is born, Aphrodite takes him to the nymphs of Mount Ida, instructing them to raise the child to age five, then take him to Anchises.

First 5 years of life is when our emotional stability and innate abilities are either nurtured or "wither on the vine".

After Aeneas's death, Venus asked Jupiter to make her son immortal. Jupiter agreed. The river god Numicus cleansed Aeneas of all his mortal parts and Venus anointed him with ambrosia and nectar, making him a god. Aeneas was recognized as the god Jupiter Indiges.

Characteristics:

The De excidio Troiae of Dares Phrygius describes Aeneas as "auburn-haired, stocky, eloquent, courteous, prudent, pious, and charming".[28] There is also a brief physical description found in the 6th-century John Malalas' Chronographia: "Aeneas: short, fat, with a good chest, powerful, with a ruddy complexion, a broad face, a good nose, fair skin, bald on the forehead, a good beard, grey eyes."

Brings to mind the red-haired (Auburn) Atlanteans.

It occurs to me that the Nephilim bloodline became hidden through Aeneas:
a) When the Fallen Angels fathered children with the daughters of men they were giants,
b) When those daughters, who were nephilim and worshipped as godesses, had sons with mortals they were shorter just by the nature of women being shorter than men:
Tall (god)+Shorter(woman)=Less tall progeny
Shorter(godess)+Even shorter man = More Shorter progeny

There is a theme here that echoes of human goodness overpowering fallen angels' evil:

Bruce Louden presents Aeneas as a "type": The sole virtuous individual (or family) spared from general destruction, following the mytheme of Utnapishtim, Baucis and Philemon, Noah, and Lot. Pseudo-Apollodorus in his Bibliotheca explains that "... the Greeks [spared] him alone, on account of his piety."

Re Aeneas' armour, forged by the gods (From an Aeneid analysis):

Vulcan gets his Cyclops workers to build a seven-layered shield

Aeneas marvels at the beautiful helmet, sword, and spear, and finally the ornate shield. On the shield, Vulcan has depicted the future of Rome, including important Roman myths

Is it possible that both Elvis' "Tip of the Spear" and JFK Jr's dagger tattoo point to their bloodline tracing back to Aeneas?

edit on 19-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join