It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, if the "man made stuff" in the COVID vaccines scares you too, then this should have you (and all of us) in a real PANIC!

BBC - Covid-vaccine scientists begin plague-jab trial

UK scientists behind the AstraZeneca Covid jab have given the first trial volunteers a new plague vaccine.

"The vaccine that's being assessed today is using the same platform as the Covid vaccine, which has literally been administered to millions of people around the world."

Like the Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine, the jab uses a weakened version of a common-cold virus - adenovirus - from chimpanzees that has been genetically altered so it cannot cause an infection in people.

This vaccine does not contain plague bacterium and so cannot cause plague.

But it does include added genes that make proteins from the plague bacterium Yersinia pestis.

And this should teach the body's immune system how to fend off the real infection, should it ever need to.

COVID19 vaccination = makes your body create SPIKE proteins in perpetuity...

PLAGUE vaccination = makes your body create PLAGUE proteins in perpetuity...???

How do they know this plague vaccine "cannot cause plague"?

If it CAN, then is this deliberate genocide PLAN B?

You missed the buried lede.

"And in 2017, an outbreak killed 171 people in Madagascar."

Their jabbing this young lady for an ailment that, at worst, is statistically insignificant. Vending machines kill 40 a year in the US alone. Doing the math... we need a jab for vending machine deaths.

Also mirror 17.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FFS!
We are lagging here guys! I would even venture to say we are not even on the right trajectory!
This post of yours Rel tells my spidery senses that there is an 'incoming' that we haven't even thought of. Nobody has.
Something is very 'off'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hum? So I bet that China will use this as an excuse as to why the Bubonic Plague has started to spread. I guess China will say anything to deflect from the fact that they are nothing but a third world nation at this point.

Just a reminder, before the whole "covid" crap started reports out of China was saying that the Bubonic Plague was beginning to show up in the Hubei Provence of China. China at first started to make claims that the plague was coming from Mongolia, India, Afghanistan, and a few others in the region. Everyone but China that is. Then the SARS Type 2 came out and suddenly everything plague like was a symptom of covid.

Now this. I guess we should prepare for the 21century Bubonic Plague outbreak.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

My guess like past vaccines is it does not contain all the genetic material of the virus or bacteria. Yersinia pestis causes the disease plague, which takes three main forms: pneumonic, septicemic, and bubonic.

Maybe they're worried of a return...
On September 8, 2016, the Y. pestis bacterium was identified from DNA in teeth found at a Crossrail building site in London. The human remains were found to be victims of the Great Plague of London, which lasted from 1665 to 1666.

On November 3, 2019, two cases of pneumonic plague were diagnosed at a hospital in Beijing's Chaoyang district, prompting fears of an outbreak.

China bubonic plague: Inner Mongolia takes precautions after case (July 2020)

95% of all plague occurs in sub-Saharan Africa and Madagascar. Big pharma & geneticists will use any excuse to market vax solutions and we know Africa is their testing grounds. And lord knows what genetic mutated weaponizing the biolab warfare mad scientists have done.

Yersinia pestis continues to cause sporadic cases and outbreaks of plague worldwide and is considered a tier 1 bioterrorism select agent due to its potential for intentional use.

Untreated Y. pestis infection during pregnancy is associated with a high risk of maternal mortality and pregnancy loss. Appropriate antimicrobial treatment can improve maternal survival, although even with antimicrobial treatment, there remains a high risk of pregnancy loss.
Plague During Pregnancy: A Systematic Review

I think the vax of all modern flavors is about passports, surveillance & jacking everyone into the 'Cloud' and Depop will come in the form of mass mind manipulation (fewer want kids as an example), NetZero propaganda in reducing carbon (code for humans) & transhumanism.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yup! The 'pandemics of all pandemics' that even Gates warned us about!
So sick, correction...finished with all this crap now!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice catch on the 17 buried lede cranky!

It makes me think that this is a possibility for a White Hat manufactured "SCARE EVENT", rather than nuclear war.
Would people isolate AS FAMILIES if they were scared of the plague? As in "We'll live or die together".

I wonder if a "real cure" for the plague is already known? Perhaps "Baked Beans" or somesuch.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Nice catch on the 17 buried lede cranky!

It makes me think that this is a possibility for a White Hat manufactured "SCARE EVENT", rather than nuclear war.
Would people isolate AS FAMILIES if they were scared of the plague? As in "We'll live or die together".

I wonder if a "real cure" for the plague is already known? Perhaps "Baked Beans" or somesuch.

It isn't a thing. It made a pass through CA back in the mid 90's and was no issue. We've all evolved past it.

BUT.... jabs will devolve people, then apply mind control magic with the horrifying imagery of "the plague", which no one alive experienced, and voila' quarantine camps.

Speaking Of Quarantine Camps Aussies have issues. I'll trust the "camps" are for those who delivered the jab etc., they built their own prisons.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Let's do some maths (I did this before but can't find the thread)
Global Population: 7,800,000,000 minus 70% (due to targeted vaccine numbers for the world) = 2,340,000,000 people
2,340,000,000 people minus 65% (the number of people that a new global plague outbreak will kill off) = 819,000,000 people
819,000,000 minus the original power elites (this is 1% of the current global numbers) = 741,000,000 people
714,000,000 divided amongst the power elites = 9.5 servants for each of the power elites to control.

So by killing off or weakening 70% of the worlds population with the vaccine, and then introducing a modified Bubonic Plague into the population, the power elites will have about 9-10 people each to worry about. Much more manageable numbers than the current 100 people per power elite.

I have no... as in zero evidence as to this being their plan. That given it wouldn't surprise me, these are the same people that will create a school shooting, mall shooting, or kill a bunch of movie goers just to push an agenda of disarming the worlds people.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Could be something... could be nothing!

Whiplash347 Telegram post:

Today is the 9th of AV (The 9th day of the 11th month on the Jewish Civil Calendar) 9.11
E.O 13848 has to be used by September 10.

I have an important link coming with 3 Videos that explains how the election decertification will most likely happen. Amongst other things. A review will be made once i have completed watching

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

What happened last year with people who contracted plague? Did they get treatments at the hospitals like in a normal year or were they turned away due to covid? Each year in the US a small number of cases of plague are reported, but also treated with very few if any deaths. What happened last year, and how do we know how many died from plague if the standard death certificate generically said covid?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I had a hard time reading that. It was rough on my eyes for some reason. I am not sure what it was trying to imply actually when I read it on telegram.

originally posted by: Caled
Sounds like Whiplashes post this morning:

t.me...

originally posted by: Justoneman

MA = Merkel, Angela

or

MA = Master Architect?

To save space, answering Thoughtful1:

What if the inversion refers to our minds? In that the greater part of our minds capability is OUTSIDE the Skull, rather than jailed within it?

Is the brain just the Junction Box that our "Free Spirit"/Soul uses to control our physical body in the 3D dimension?
When we OOBE, our soul travels outside of our physical body. Is it this travel that allows us to connect to matter anywhere and change it at will?

I think it was Gene Decode who said that we each have the power to change matter at a sub-atomic level, and that Med Beds make use of this ability.

Is the cabal trying to stop us realising that we can escape TIME, thus becoming immortal, by using our "Outer Mind/Soul" to travel backwards/forwards across time and space?

...my head hurts, thinking through this.

But it made my mind spark a synapse or two in a good way. You have a good point about the junction box. We are avatars by the most likely definition of a soul that can transfer from the body to Heaven as every religion but the Satanistic ones teach. The Matrix concept strike a chord that we are avatars also.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
I created a thread about this this morning -

22 terabytes of Dallas Police case file data have been inadvertently deleted according to the DA. 14 TBs have been recovered but it’s possible it could impact prosecutions. Detectives told to save whatever they have. The DA says it’s still unclear how damaging this could be...

Dallas Police Data loss disclosure

In my line of work it is imperative that we have more than one backup. We keep backups of the backups. 2021 and someone is not doing that sounds like malpractice of data chain of custody.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Who were the Romans? According to Virgil, the Romans were Trojans. In fact all of those people Whiplash stated are Persian or Egyptian. What's the deal, what am I missing here?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Good reason to call a snap election, while you still have the cheat assets in place.

Great point. Canadians better be on their toes.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Problems with Joe today ---- again.

Joe appears to be green screened again. Notice how every time he speaks the framing is odd, he's in sharp but everything else is a blurry mess. His edges are harsh. Notice the empty room, or miscalculated echo for the room. CLIP

This is a low res screen cap of DJT doing the same thing.

Clip of Joe saying AFG was 5 days ago, but it was 2. Joe and Clintonopolis both look very odd as well.

Listen to the mind control.

"YOU" is used to put the viewer in charge, thereby having them recoil from making the bad decisions. Ball players are told to do it so the "fan" can feel the are part of the win "you work hard all year..." "You play through the battles with your guys..."

"YOU" is code for mind control projection, everything after that word is meant to control, obfuscate or sell the lie and should be dismissed by the learned. "The truth is" is another signal = "the lie is next, and believe it" . "Look..." is another, this indicates where the ghoul wants people to place their attention.

Notice how many, all, "teeeveee experts start of by saying "look, the truth of the matter is..." followed by total trash.

Don't be fooled again.

edit on 18-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Building on your point the VW image perhaps infers you need to be CROSS EYED, or STRAIGHT EYED to see and process 2 images, rather than 2 eyes focussed to the same point to see 1 image?

That reminds me of the hidden image puzzles, where you have to gaze at a picture just right to see the message.

I’m wondering if any of this talk of visual processing could be related to the Black Eye Club.

Could damage or alteration to one eye allow a person to perceive these “special” images differently than the average person? Would it allow those people to see something only the "initiated" can see?

The brain combines the images from each eye into a unified visual experience. In the average person the input from each eye is much the same, so combining them is pretty seamless.

What would happen if the input from each eye was qualitatively different? How might the brain combine them?

How does the visual processing work in, say, a lizard, where the two eyes can operate independently and don’t have to point in the same direction?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thats not supposed to be the same room is it, where Biden and Trump spoke?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Interesting thought:
In ancient Athens, Athena had two animals that were present, Her owl and a snake. Could the Owl represent us Humans, and the snake represent the "elites"?

Owls see like we do, and snakes see things that would be in our blind spots. Maybe this whole "Evil Owl Society" out look is wrong? Like I said, it's just a thought.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Plan maybe, wish probable and that number is mighty close to that magical 500,000,000 Guidestones rule.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The 9th of Av was a month ago.

So, no.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join