It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

That's a shame. If the Taliwhackers had only waited a few more weeks, I'm sure Biden would have deployed F-22s and 35s for them to take.

I still can't believe we left all that equipment there when Obama had us leave, and now this. It's like Fast and Furious on steroids.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Too many Military Officers, too many Heart broken Families, and for what ???

Cheers now and take it easy.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

You'd think the mil would have booby trapped them in some fashion. Unfortunately, those ranking brass come back to the swamp and get promoted for good job.🙃 On the flip side how much do we see in the enemedia is reality.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How much was 'Truly' explained from Day 1 of such ???..................Oh yes, WMD, sod it, nearly forgot that.

Cheers and certainly chink chink.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

twitter.com...

DeSantis appointee dismisses election 'forensic audit' for Hillsborough, Orange, 3 other counties

Florida’s election in 2020 was accurate, transparent and conducted in compliance with Florida law,” Lee told Spectrum News in a written statement on Wednesday. “Florida has already conducted both pre and post elections audits, and we are confident in the security and integrity of our 2020 election.”

www.baynews9.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
twitter.com...

found at this link DJHJ Media site

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Pretty nifty hardware. I imagine access to the software would render it a dud in the wrong hands....
...enter the magician that defies all logic and takes control remotely...

This # gonna lead me to drinking, or getting up out of my chair, neither one is a good choice for any of us

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
‘Tortured phrases’ give away fabricated research papers

In April 2021, a series of strange phrases in journal articles piqued the interest of a group of computer scientists. The group, led by Guillaume Cabanac at the University of Toulouse in France, could not understand why researchers would use the terms ‘counterfeit consciousness’, ‘profound neural organization’ and ‘colossal information’ in place of the more widely recognized terms ‘artificial intelligence’, ‘deep neural network’ and ‘big data’.

Further investigation revealed that these strange terms — which they dub “tortured phrases” — are probably the result of automated translation or software that attempts to disguise plagiarism. And they seem to be rife in computer-science papers.

Nature

Robo-writers: the rise and risks of language-generating AI

In June 2020, a new and powerful artificial intelligence (AI) began dazzling technologists in Silicon Valley. Called GPT-3 and created by the research firm OpenAI in San Francisco, California, it was the latest and most powerful in a series of ‘large language models’: AIs that generate fluent streams of text after imbibing billions of words from books, articles and websites. GPT-3 had been trained on around 200 billion words, at an estimated cost of tens of millions of dollars.

OpenAI’s team reported that GPT-3 was so good that people found it hard to distinguish its news stories from prose written by humans.

OpenAI keeps GPT-3’s code secret and offers access to it as a commercial service. (OpenAI is legally a non-profit company, but in 2019 it created a for-profit subentity called OpenAI LP and partnered with Microsoft, which invested a reported US$1 billion in the firm.)

AI bots writing papers now; peer reviewed by AI experts. OpenAI is a competitor to Goog's DeepMind program.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I can see the finish line.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: bradychick

I can see the finish line.

That was a Nice one!

BTW...This could be related to the (delayed?) test of the Emergency System.

Regarding Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

See his Aug 14th and Aug 15th posts at: t.me...

I think they are all tied together regarding some kind of mission implementation.

Re his Aug 15th "NCSWIC" post, see: www.cisa.gov...

And, as his Aug 14th post/picture shows, Jill Biden now in a foot Boot, just like Joe was, soon after Ezra Cohen-Watnick was assigned to restructure civilian special operation forces, in mid-November 2020.

IMO, Something big is going on, and ECW (I think of him as Q's cousin), is giving us glimpses and hints.

edit on 8/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Am I missing something?

Is Ezra A Cohen the same person as Ezra Cohen Watnick?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

By the By, worth Quoting the entire NCSWIC link you posted.

It reads like a Q larp thank you letter.

The National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (NCSWIC) is pleased to announce the release of its 2021 NCSWIC Strategic Plan and Implementation Guide. The plan is a critical mid-range (three-year) tool to help NCSWIC and its partners prioritize resources, strengthen governance, identify future investments, and address interoperability gaps.
Created with input from each of NCSWIC’s committees, task forces, and working groups, this plan is intended to:

Provide strategic direction to NCSWIC to ensure work enhances and promotes emergency communications successes and challenges across the Nation;

Identify specific initiatives and work products that align with the revised National Emergency Communications Plan (NECP) and NCSWIC goals; and

Ensure NCSWIC committees demonstrate progress toward meeting approved milestones for the strategies and initiatives outlined in the Appendix for successful implementation of NCSWIC goals.

The goal of the plan is to provide clear direction to the four standing committees (Governance; Planning, Training, and Exercise [PTE]; Funding and Sustainment; and, Technology Policy) and various working groups and task forces to ensure that all activities and products are in furtherance of NCSWIC’s three overarching goals:

Improve emergency communications and public safety communications operability throughout the Nation

Elevate SWICs as key leaders and advocates in states and territories for public safety communications

Execute the goals and objectives outlined in the NECP

Thank you to the committees and working groups for their time and effort in contributing to this plan, and for their continued dedication and collaboration as we further our vision for assuring a Nation where public safety first responders can effectively communicate.

www.cisa.gov...[

I just read their charter.

It's a bureaucracy built into a bureaucracy.

Working groups and RICs and what have you.
Putting members (SWICS) into key positions.
Seems kinda sketch.

it also seems they have working groups with access to emergency communications planning.
edit on 8 15 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This place is a echo chamber posts received here are trickle down. The code is epsilon. Find whackd find McAfee telegram or where ever it's everywhere but this is too far behind to be anything but a shill forum. free state of v ..... Happy hunting

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
WikiLeaks deserves a good look over of it was missed sure it probably was

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FBIvanOnE

So, class up the joint while you're here.

We're open to new LARPERS

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wasn't it last year that we saw the last KU drop? That's what I meant by disbanded, they stopped posting as Ku. Then started communicating under different names. I believe they are slowly beginning to use their real names now.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: crankyoldman
Okay, I've got a question. I've been ignoring the QFS stuff trying to focus on things I might be able to do something about so while I've all the posts Im not quite sure that I understand. Will QFS mean that any money we have put back or invested just goes away? That is gonna piss me off!

The stocks and funds you own are independent from monetary values. They can be swapped for any currency that recognizes the World Stock Market trade. Cash is king for now. I suggest investing in land. They make nor more of that and whatever there is available will become less available if the population continues to grow in your area.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
PM

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join