It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

😂🤣🤡

@williamlegate
America needs to deal with its own Taliban which tried to overthrow our own government on January 6th of this year.
10:01 AM · Aug 15, 2021

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
GCHQ has their own 'dome'!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The boogaloojahadeen is ready.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Did Joe mention Saigon recently?

Look at that, a mirror, a 55 and a 17 all connected to Joe's very out of the blue mumbling.

Bigger

CIA officer helps evacuees up a ladder onto an Air America helicopter at 22 Gia Long Street on 29 April 1975, in Operation Frequent Wind, 29–30 April 1975.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We have received our Emergency Alert...

It is necessary for everyone to do their bit if the results desired are secured. Your help is needed. Give it freely. You will benefit and so will others.

If you would prefer not to respond at this time because I did not Alert you to the ... cogitate a little bit on this and give you an answer at that time.

Now is the time. Full steam ahead everyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This Emergency Alert is also for the LURKERS here who know more than what has been posted here.

We need your help. Just think if you do not help. Just think about this but do not take too long.

WE NEED EVERYONE!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Required Reading:
FOOD & WINE- THE PLANT ISSUE - AUGUST 21 ISSUE

When you get your copy open the front and back copy flat so that you can view the entire picture.
This magazine may be the Handbook.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Boggles the mind that every single person involved in the post-9/11 fiasco has not gone into seclusion, made a public apology, committed seppuku, something, anything. There's more accountability for a McDonald's franchisee than the foreign policy/national security establishment.

And yet another 'well aged' tweet from this 🤡 show. And it's only Sunday.

twitter.com...

😂💣🔥

twitter.com...

Dogs of War - TheyTube restricted.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: steaming

That's a shame. If the Taliwhackers had only waited a few more weeks, I'm sure Biden would have deployed F-22s and 35s for them to take.

I still can't believe we left all that equipment there when Obama had us leave, and now this. It's like Fast and Furious on steroids.

No worries.

The enemy needs weapons too. So they can remain the enemy.

Taxpayers will happily pay for it all to be replaced.

You have to expend the ordinance and get rid of the durable goods. Military manufacturers depend on it.

It's how the market is driven beyond real needs.

Oh, and in case anything is lost in translation, this is sarcasm.

It's what I do when regular prose can't express the disgust.
edit on 8/15/2021 by cimmerius because: Just wasn't snarky enough.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy
When the gov & media ratchet up fear and expectation of domestic violence, I suspect infiltration

twitter.com...

edit on 15-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
But is it illegal in the U.S. for the government to overthrow the people?

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: MrEnergy
When the gov & media ratchet up fear of and expectation of domestic violence, I suspect infiltration

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mike Cum David Rothschild still trying to get back into the family somehow someway. Oddly, I doubt even any of them will buy his book. What a stooge.

Twitters "storm is upon us" is probably letting ghoul family know they are screwed.
edit on 15-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Whackd.dev
This countdown timer has been running the last week or so uninterrupted. It runs out in about 11 hours, maybe there will be some new activity...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The narrative has just changed - it's now the neverendemic... and the government is set to capitalize on what is now a never ending crisis.

TIME: New normal:
Why COVID-19 Might Be Here to Stay—And How We'll Learn to Live With It

The Delta Variant and Beyond: Learning to Live With Covid (WSJ)

Vaccine mandates will eventually be widely accepted in health care settings, schools and workplaces.

What we must now change is the cycle of panic and neglect of public health in response to health threats. Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results may or may not be a good definition of insanity, but it’s certainly a formula for failing to end the Covid crisis and leaving the world vulnerable to the next—potentially even more devastating—pandemic.

The World May Never Reach Herd Immunity Against Covid-19 (Bloomberg)

- Delta variant is moving the goalposts for ending the pandemic
- Covid-19 may be with the world for a century - or longer

The Coronavirus Is Never Going Away

The coronavirus is simply too widespread and too transmissible. The most likely scenario, experts say, is that the pandemic ends at some point—because enough people have been either infected or vaccinated—but the virus continues to circulate in lower levels around the globe.

"A jab a day keeps the ventilator away."
-Dr. Fauci, 2023

Anti-vaccination rally, 1920

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nancy Pelosi has demonstrated how fearful and fragile the corrupt leaders in Washington DC are.

If Patriots decide to take back control we will be able to do it faster than the Taliban took Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

😂🤣🤡

@williamlegate
America needs to deal with its own Taliban which tried to overthrow our own government on January 6th of this year.
10:01 AM · Aug 15, 2021

They should have sent in the A Team to negotiate.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The narrative has just changed - it's now the neverendemic... and the government is set to capitalize on what is now a never ending crisis.

TIME: New normal:
Why COVID-19 Might Be Here to Stay—And How We'll Learn to Live With It

The Delta Variant and Beyond: Learning to Live With Covid (WSJ)

Vaccine mandates will eventually be widely accepted in health care settings, schools and workplaces.
[snipped]
What we must now change is the cycle of panic and neglect of public health in response to health threats. Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results may or may not be a good definition of insanity, but it’s certainly a formula for failing to end the Covid crisis and leaving the world vulnerable to the next—potentially even more devastating—pandemic.

[...]

edit on Sun Aug 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"You've got to ask yourself one kuestion. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk? Inversion time "Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?
We are going to have sooo much fun with this issue of Food & Wine August 21 issue. Where to begin, where to begin. Evil [good] sudoku hat firmly in place.

A hunting I will go... A hunting I will go...

Eyes shut...I choose center page 48 and 49.

Look, LUCKY STRIKE! Seems smoking is back in vogue. Inversion time, try to eradicate and now bringing it back.
Lucky Strike cigarettes meet my Lucky Strike.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

He's getting his butt wiped, for sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Daily Mail

twitter.com...

Red Alert: Cover your eyes for 'what' is beneath this tweet. OMG?!! No words. Think I'll go watch a serial killer documentary to relax.

I laughed hard at the meme about "my eyes" after that pic. I wonder was that supposed to be someone who attended the event, maybe Oprah? Probably not.

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join