It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I am happy to see there are growing number of people taking exception to these measures, particularly the vaccinated. Unfortunately, I don't think it will matter since the overwhelming majority of comments I read and hear are all for this type of crap. Mandates, coercion, whatever it takes to *feel* safe.

Ask for proof, evidence and a fair public debate that encompasses both sides of the issue and you're shut down, berated and belittled. The Canada I grew up in will effectively not exist within a year or two at this rate. (it may not now and I am just in denial, who knows)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

The CCP. The Western pharma has moved onto gene therapy and synthetic (soma) drugs. Not sure how the CIA is going to fund itself after the Taliban burns (not likely) the Poppy fields or CCP works a deal. I'm sure they have something else in mind, like another country to topple and plunder.

Why were the Taliban leaders meeting with the CCP last month? I'm sure it was not about joining the Paris Accord.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

+++

These are posted on the 10 Freeway (or as we native say "the Santa Monica Freeway") and were causing an epic dead stop traffic jam.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Good thread. The clock is ticking...(approx. 55hrs remaining)

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 14-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Study on Marek's disease:
This chicken vaccine makes its virus more dangerous

The deadliest strains of viruses often take care of themselves — they flare up and then die out. This is because they are so good at destroying cells and causing illness that they ultimately kill their host before they have time to spread.

But a chicken virus that represents one of the deadliest germs in history breaks from this conventional wisdom, thanks to an inadvertent effect from a vaccine. Chickens vaccinated against Marek’s disease rarely get sick. But the vaccine does not prevent them from spreading Marek’s to unvaccinated birds.

With the hottest strains, every unvaccinated bird dies within 10 days. There is no human virus that is that hot. Ebola, for example, doesn’t kill everything in 10 days.”
In fact, rather than stop fowl from spreading the virus, the vaccine allows the disease to spread faster and longer than it normally would, a new study finds. 

The reason this is a problem for Marek’s disease is because the vaccine is “leaky.” A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn’t stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Panic.

9/11 20th

Yeow.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This Afghanistan thing is rather funny to me.

The "alt" talking point surrounds the idea that they have all these resources and now boo hoo they are going to the Chinese.

FFS, the Russians AND the US have been in there for half a century and they failed (at least publicly) to dig up these precious commodities and assign them to corporations to send them to China to make cell phones.

So what, had we just stayed another 20 years all these riches would be ours? And who is "ours," and how can some guy on twitter be disappointed the people who live in the country actually get the stuff located in that country to do with as they please?

This is so stupid. They got resources, yes, but no one but them is going to get those gems and I know this because Russia & the US failed to get them. Afghani's fight, that is what the do. They have no room for anything else including negotiations the western way.

Remember, DJT campaigned on getting us out of needless wars, not conquering resources in other countries. The beauty of the ADD population is that this all falls on Team Joe and it is glorious.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
File under "social" + "distancing" = successful.

Babies born in the Covid pandemic 'have lower IQs': Three-month-olds now score around 80 on intelligence tests - compared to 100 before the virus struck, research says

Children born during the Covid pandemic may have lower IQs because of reduced interactions during lockdowns, a study has claimed.

Researchers from Brown University in Rhode Island found babies born since March 2020 have worse cognitive, verbal and motor skills than children who entered the world before coronavirus.

Mean IQs for children aged three months to three years old dropped from around 100 in the decade before the pandemic to 79 during it.

And the drop-off was worse in boys and those from poorer backgrounds, scientists said.

Lockdowns have meant children have significantly less interaction with the outside world, leading to 'shockingly' low cognitive development.

Imagine participating in one of these "studies" and being told your kid was a wreck by them afterwards.

Science is a soulless place by design, used to replace moral order and human existence with "data" which is bought, sold, manipulated and used as a weapon.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Give it a few months before China has officially recognized a new gov't run by Taliban. Will lend them money and when they can’t pay... take their assets and resources. The economic hitmen (CIA) has done the same since the 50's.

Afghanistan has vast reserves of gold, platinum, silver, copper, iron, chromite, lithium, uranium, and aluminium. The country’s high-quality emeralds, rubies, sapphires, turquoise, and lapis lazuli have long charmed the gemstone market. The United States Geological Survey (USGS), through its extensive scientific research of minerals, concluded that Afghanistan may hold 60 million metric tons of copper, 2.2 billion tons of iron ore, 1.4 million tons of rare earth elements (REEs) such as lanthanum, cerium, neodymium, and veins of aluminium, gold, silver, zinc, mercury, and lithium.
According to Pentagon officials, their initial analysis at one location in Ghazni province showed the potential for lithium deposits as large as those of Bolivia, which has the world’s largest known lithium reserves. The USGS estimates the Khanneshin deposits in Helmand province will yield 1.1.-1.4 million metric tons of REEs. Some reports estimate Afghanistan REE resources are among the largest on earth.

The Diplomat

And Chinese brokers will sell the REEs to the US for 3x the price. Afghan mineral riches has been known for a very long time and yet after 20 years the US has not been secretly digging & exporting to undisclosed coffers for years. Now the minerals are a lost opportunity and threat. Really?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone
This world is sick. It's dysfunctional and it's been this way for a while. We are conditioned to accept the dysfunction as "normal". For the most part, in the 'free' world we are led to believe that freedom (or success) is synonymous with money, power & influence. We're taught to go to school, get good grades and obey authority so that we can further our education in order to climb the ladder of success when we get out into the "real world". Or... you don't have to take the path of education but at least find something to excel in so that you can have a way to contribute to society. At some point, you might start a family and you'll raise your children to continue this cycle as you grow old, get sick and die. We accept this as normal. This isn't 'normal'. This is prison. This is Hell. But humans adapt. We adapt very well. Even prisoners at Aushwitz put flowers on the windowsills attempting to create a feeling of home. Surviving isn't thriving

I don't judge alcoholics, drug addicts, homeless people, people who commit suicide or anyone who has lost themselves in some way to this soul crushing experience. When an animal's paw is caught in a trap, the natural inclination is to escape. Even if it means chewing their leg off

edit on 14-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Snopes not Snoops.

Snopes Suspends Co-Founder For Mass Plagiarism, Staff Revolts

Five years later, and Mikkelson's just been suspended by Snopes after BuzzFeed uncovered massive plagiarism - including instructing other Snopes writers to 'cut-and-paste' mainstream breaking news stories without attribution, and then alter them after the fact.

In total, Mikkelson 'wrote and published 54 articles with plagiarized material,' under his own name as well as a pseudonym, and the Snopes byline. In addition, an internal review by the 'fact-checking' company identified 140 articles with possible problems.

buried lede...

Mikkelson's excuse? He's not a trained journalist.

"I didn't come from a journalism background,: he said in a statement. "I wasn't used to doing news aggregation. A number of times I crossed the line to where it was copyright infringement. I own that."

In other words "no one ever taught me it was wrong and I have no moral center to determine it on my own." Perfect Sorosian stooge.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bullying scientists is one of the points of evidence of the Wuhan Flu lab theory!

Somebody here recently posted the download link to the House of Foreign Affairs Investigation report on the origins of COVID-19...I found a video, the light is shining...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Daily Mail

twitter.com...

Red Alert: Cover your eyes for 'what' is beneath this tweet. OMG?!! No words. Think I'll go watch a serial killer documentary to relax.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Nice! Thanks for posting that. They highlighted the juicy parts.

Posted here if anyone interested in the 84-page report.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

OH MY GOD....I was fully unprepared for that.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The headline reads like a manufactured crisis...
26 crew members, and 1 passenger???

Seeing articles on cruise ships used to be "man overboard".

...for GuyFriday 👍
Karl Popper hypothesized things can't be valued on their faces...should be dissected....how I've come to understand his philosophy...Soros hijacks it.

Whatever name is given in honor of it's twists of perversion isn't important to me. What is is turning the tables and be the feeder instead of the consumer.

...we got Marley's ashes recently and now the loneliest boy starts peeing in the house...he's never been spanked before ain't gonna start now...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So you guys see about the Dems closing ranks in NY? Link Cuomo is still in office because he needed two weeks to do whatever. There were rumors of Cuomo & Heastie making a deal to end the probe. Seems likely now despite the denials. First he gets the investigation by the DOJ into the nursing homes dropped and now this???? No political favortism or anything here.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry guys, pressed for time. Just wanted to give a heads up that I got a news alert saying a military base in DC is on lockdown due to multiple armed gunmen on base. The base commander has told troopers to "be prepared to fight!"

What could be the angle here? A false flag against our troops to get them on board to fight here at home? I hope not. Those are ominous words from the base commander.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

OH MY GOD....I was fully unprepared for that.

Can anyone really be prepared for that?

EMN to the penalty box for 15:00.

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join