It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How long until the beheading start? Isil should be in there next....

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.

J. P. Morgan

If knowing is half the battle, then we were lied to about the nature of war.
Me

Astute ^^^.

The JP Morgan quote I now see so clearly day to day. It is amazing how the lower generations just don't give a crap about anything at all and treat everything like a take out styrofoam dinner container . It makes a homeowner insane, and what is nuts is even the new/young homeowners are just like those without a home in the way the treat the area/neighborhood/homes etc. Horrifying.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The Taliban has seized a giant cache of U.S. weapons in a compound in Afghanistan.

twitter.com...

That's great, I wondered where that headshot was. All those folks that posted them missing in their government buildings now have closure.

I think there is more to the afghan thing then meets the eye. DJT took the US out of it, now the horror of it falls on Joe, everything is falling on Team Joe and earlier then planned.

DJT did the right thing, they fight there, they will always fight there, it is real life permanent fight club and that is all until it gets broomed, in the meantime it will become an isolated island. Maybe China will take a shot and get in the ring before it turns to dust.

Here's a really obscure fact. Back in the mid 90's Jay Leno's wife made her only public appearances for a few months. What was her cause? Afghan/Taliban treatment of women. They were priming folks for the post 911 invasion, laying it on women as victims and we must save them. She disappeared as fast as she came. Planned well before 911, they just tied the two together because people are dumb.
edit on 13-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Replying to own post as I've added the FIRMAMENT graphic!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

I enjoyed this video very much! I hope everyone on this thread watches it. It makes much more sense than what we have been told!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
China’s Port Shutdown Raises Fears of Closures Worldwide

Port of Los Angeles anticipates disruptions from China’s move
Some shipping companies are diverting vessels from China port

A Covid outbreak that has partially shut one of the world’s busiest container ports is heightening concerns that the rapid spread of the delta variant will lead to a repeat of last year’s shipping nightmares.

The Port of Los Angeles, which saw its volumes dip because of a June Covid outbreak at the Yantian port in China, is bracing for another potential decline because of the latest shutdown at the Ningbo-Zhoushan port in China, a spokesman said. Anton Posner, chief executive officer of supply-chain management company Mercury Resources, said that many companies chartering ships are already adding Covid contract clauses as insurance so they won’t have to pay for stranded ships.

It seemed as if things were just starting to calm down, “and we’re now into delta delays,” Emmanouil Xidias, partner at Ifchor North America LLC, said in a phone interview. “You’re going to have a secondary hit.”

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, I do as well think there is much more to Afghan than what most anyone knows. Gen Flynn knows, at least one big piece of it. Another watch & wait as the world turns.

Huh, I did not know anything about Leno's wife involved in all that. So much was pre-planned well before 9/11, just like with Covid and whatever is coming next. At least my awareness and preparedness level is up around a 9 vs 3 just 4 or so years ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The Coming Afghan Refugee Crisis Is Only a Preview

Two developments over the past week are harbingers of a storm that may test Western democracy to destruction. First, the imminent collapse of the Afghan state risks sending a massive new wave of migrants towards Europe. Second, the sixth report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) presents evidence that within the next few decades—not the next century—the effects of climate change may be such as to help destroy several vulnerable and heavily-populated states.

A row of state failures like that of Afghanistan would lead to increases in migrant numbers on a scale that Western democracies could not absorb without ensuring their own collapse. The case of Afghanistan illustrates some of the moral dilemmas and practical difficulties involved in the question of accepting migrants on a mass scale. The West has no choice but to consider possible answers—because the question isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

foreignpolicy.com...

In desperation, U.S. scours for countries willing to house Afghan refugees

President Joe Biden's administration has been holding secret talks with more countries than previously known in a desperate attempt to secure deals to temporarily house at-risk Afghans who worked for the U.S. government, four U.S. officials told Reuters.

With the Taliban tightening their grip on Afghanistan at a shockingly swift pace, the United States on Thursday announced it would send 1,000 personnel to Qatar to accelerate the processing of applications for Special Immigrant Visas (SIV).

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I follow this guy on shipping logistics & supply chains for a different perspective on what is going on.

@HUNTSMAN
If the terminal shutdown at Ningbo (NBO) ends up being something more than extreme PRC paranoia, here's one grey zone-ish possibility beyond simple brute force trade manipulation.

2nd image is snapshot off NBO. Orange is fishing ships - lots of asymmetric threat vectors there.

Amazon's manufacturing base is largely SHA/NBO and Shenzhen regions.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

I was making a parallel connection to Vietnam... another epic failure. You're missing the bigger picture and the aftermath yet to come and the Pentagon war mongers will probably start another war somewhere else. Biden is not in charge of anything, just a puppet.

President Trump had ordered a full Afghanistan withdrawal by May 2021. Would we be looking at the same situation there if Donald Trump was still President, and the withdrawal had recently completed?
Full withdrawal would not leave our equipment behind for the enemy to take later. Maybe some old stuff that won't be good enough to use against us somewhere else in the ME. I think I am seeing some things the Chinese and Iranians would love to get their hands on to steal concepts 1st hand.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Not a meme.🤡
The government has declared your right to object to their measures as terrorism.

Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland

Issued: August 13, 2021 02:00 pm
Expires: November 11, 2021 02:00 pm
Fear factor level: 11

Through the remainder of 2021, racially- or ethnically-motivated violent extremists (RMVEs) and anti-government/anti-authority violent extremists will remain a national threat priority for the United States. These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks. Pandemic-related stressors have contributed to increased societal strains and tensions, driving several plots by domestic violent extremists, and they may contribute to more violence this year.

Additionally, leading up to the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula recently released its first English-language copy of Inspire magazine in over four years, which demonstrates that foreign terrorist organizations continue efforts to inspire U.S.-based individuals susceptible to violent extremist influences.

How We Are Responding

DHS will continue to identify and evaluate calls for violence, including online activity associated with the spread of disinformation, conspiracy theories, and false narratives, by known or suspected threat actors and provide updated information, as necessary.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The only important thing to discuss about Afghanistan is what will happen to the poppy fields? Who will control them?

Its always about the poppies.

If the US left, who is actually taking control of them?

Will there be a rise in global heroin use, or will it crash?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

The Taliban will control them. Like they did before we invaded. They know what butters their bread.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I think the big change on the ground is the advent of synthetic opioids. There was a patent issued for a yeast that produces opium in a lab tank. I'm not sure if that's where fentanyl comes from, but I'm pretty sure the marketplace has changed in terms of demand for raw poppy.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 14-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Has anyone gotten anywhere with these files? I have been trying since they were released to download what I found of them on piratebay but the seed is flakey...
edit on 14-8-2021 by T3X4NAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wasn't there talk of the last one being a controlled explosion to disable the child slavery trade there? Could this be related in that respect? I mean, how many tunnels do these guys have? The clip doesn't seem too bad, relatively speaking. The news is saying there is widespread devastation but time will tell. Or could this one be a black hat op designed to hide whatever evidence may be left?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone
I took the clip down because I couldn't verify there was a tsunami, there was a 7.2 earthquake though

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join