It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Seems to be over.
One man being detained.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
So you guys see about the Dems closing ranks in NY? Link Cuomo is still in office because he needed two weeks to do whatever. There were rumors of Cuomo & Heastie making a deal to end the probe. Seems likely now despite the denials. First he gets the investigation by the DOJ into the nursing homes dropped and now this???? No political favortism or anything here.

“It’s certainly possible he runs again,” Pataki, 76, told The Post by phone from his home in Garrison, New York. “I hope he has the good sense not to do it, but Anthony Weiner came back and ran for mayor.”

Of all things I happened to see about 2/3 of the documentary about him. It is worth watching, probably now more so, to see how a true psychopathic sociopath lives. Totally devoid of any human attributes we find familiar and Don Cuomo is 100x worse. He "resigned" exactly so he could control the impact, psychopathic sociopath 101.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Large crowd fills Oklahoma Capitol for rally against COVID-19 vaccine, mask mandates
www.msn.com... Search

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So did they break in or were they let in? How can they determine this isn't an insurrection? Hope the FBI is tracking phones

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Seems to be over.
One man being detained.
abcnews.go.com...

That's good news. Thanks for the link. I was in the middle of something when that came across.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
Lunatics that used to jump the fence to get on capital grounds were pretty much made an example of, it was fairly discouraged as it being a secured government facility......

The msm pendulum swing had the save america rally goers clocked far more aggressive than expected......Nancy's watering mouth for bloodshed wasn't quenched I'm happy to say.

eta

edit on (8/14/2121 by loveguy because: Nvm

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ha, sorry, I did say cover your eyes. Oh the horrors of twitter. Ok, enough of that nonsense.

-------------

Babylon Clots

twitter.com...

Scotty, please beam this fool back to the Borg.

I think the dinosaurs would disagree. Bernie trying to be a comedian...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Why are the individuals against masks wearing masks? Why are they US flags? It appears as if someone is intentionally being deceptive with their actions.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
File under "all laws are useless at this point, get used to it."

To prohibit discrimination on the basis of genetic information with respect to health insurance and employment.

42 pages passed in 2008 under renOgade's crew.

As of today, NOT genetically modifying your DNA can get you cut loose from work.

As of today, NOT being a Person of Color (DNA) can get you cut loose from work or other.

Being and unvaxxed non POC pretty much means death in the town square.

So in short, a law 13 years old faces its first test and fails because renOgade's team sees it as politically expedient to do so because folks like Idiot Old Queen George Takai can't remember back to the start of AIDS and screams fire in an empty ER waiting room.

"Isn't there a law" = STFU if you require a law to be moral. Morality isn't that hard, but reading and or using the millions of laws written with 100's of millions of "subject to interpretation" words is impossible as folks are seeing right now. Sure, argue DNA/Medical/HIPPA discrimination laws with a vaxxed drone and see how far it goes.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Mel Gibson's New Channel below

The rest..
1.t.me...
2.t.me...
3.t.me...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Twit link

That's why those 17 agencies get the big bucks, this kind of accuracy has no price. I wonder if they think this is an "insurrection" given the one that nearly collapsed the US wasn't picked up by them either. Maybe they just don't get the whole "insurrection" concept at all???

It all falls on Team Joe.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In fairness, he's not wrong CLIP

Neither is SHE - Clip

I want to say something about this meme and the above rants. The rants are, in part, born from the idea that if you just share information, truth/facts, then folks will just have an aha moment. NO! Mind control, besides being a helluva drug, is devoid of truth/facts by design. This approach will never work, as many here can attest to.

But there is another POV to this. The choice point on the jab is long past, those who took the path of fear based control will want to play it out. As brutal, awful and horrifying as it is to watch, many chose that path and they most finish it out. As such, presenting truth/facts to those folks will often result in violent pushback.

We've all prepared for this, we must be there for those with eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts to connect. Be smart with both the approach and the energy of each engagement lest we wind up feeling like and, god forbid, looking like Alex.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Biden two months ago...
"What’s happened is that there have never been — if you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Hold my AK.

Just chillin in the local warlords house.
twitter.com...

On October 7, 2001, U.S. President George W. Bush announced counterstrikes against the Afghan Taliban regime, its military installations and the terrorist training camps it was sheltering.
www.youtube.com...

Dec 11, 2001 - Bush: "Taliban regime is coming to an end."

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
TAXI DRIVERS

I had some bad news about a friend who'd had a heart attack, so I'd planned to have a night away from events... just getting P*ssed!

Anywho, after a long night, I got a taxi home at 2:30AM.

As we set off, the Indian taxi driver was raising COVID so i spent the journey red-pilling him.

When he reached my home, he didn't want to stop the conversation! Instead, he parked outside my home with the car door open. After 15 mins I was gaggng to visit the lavatory so I simply pointed him to Event 201 and a google search of "Rockerfeller Lockstep".

This wasn't planned but it made me think... of the impact of taxi drivers being red-pilled... how quickly does the news travel?

Please take the time to talk to your taxi drivers... they can red-pill a hundred people a night!

edit on 14-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST updates
Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I think a lot of these type of people experienced a transference of energy, from their focus on hate-fearing Trump to hate-fearing Coronavirus.

This external focus keeps them from looking at themselves in a critical manner. That is why they need an object of obsession, to keep the focus external.

I think a lot of times, it's psychological projection, and a reflection of them really hating themselves, for being "ugly"...in a word.

A very astute observation.

Many of the problematic people seem to have a glaring blind spot. They have a complete lack of self-awareness. And so they are thoughtlessly going about hypocritically doing horrible things while castigating others.

It may be a mild form of psychopathology. Related to an inability to tolerate guilt or self-doubt. Self-doubt in its social form of self-critiquing is a major part of self-awareness. What other reason is there to look at oneself? There is no need to seek to improve yourself if you are unaware of having any flaws.

I’ve seen it in myself. When I was a young man I didn’t get along with my father very well. I saw his every flaw, every weakness, every failing. It made it hard to respect him.

But once I started to become more self-aware, I was aghast to find hints of the same flaws, weaknesses, and failings in myself. It was only then that I could understand him, forgive him, and respect him as an imperfect human being. Self awareness is required before one can understand others.

Carl Jung spoke of The Shadow, a less pleasant part of one’s psyche that is typically mostly unconscious. He felt that becoming aware of one’s Shadow and integrating those qualities was essential to becoming a well adjusted person.

However if the Shadow was too dark, and too threatening to one's sense of self to contemplate, that might not happen. Defense mechanisms are engaged to prevent it. The resulting blind spot would inhibit any ability to act fully consciously and would undermine personal relations.

In the absence of awareness, blind emotion rules.
edit on 8/14/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

old fashioned evangelism. well done.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I think "disbanded" is the wrong phrase! They just started communicating on other platforms!

Our job was to sort the wheat from the chaff - which was part of our learning curve.

edit on 14-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join