It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LMFAO. Did this fool really say July was the hottest month in the history of the planet?! Is he retarded? We’ve only been keeping accurate temp records for 150 years or so max. And I’m the past it was MUCH hotter than it is today. 150 years is absolutely nothing in the timeframe of a planet. Less than a second to us. What a moronic statement to make.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Shop around because Headlines so far;

AFGHANISTAN GOVERNMENT HAVE LEFT THE COUNTRY

JB & MR. BLINKEN, PROUD OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN AFGHAN

TALIBAN COMING IN FROM ALL SIDES

etc. etc. etc.

JB Takes a 3 week holiday ??

NOT A TEARFUL WORD FROM LOST SEVICEMANS FAMILIES........

Prayers and thoughts to All.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
/live-updates-taliban-gain-more-ground-in-afghanistan-as-they-close-in-on-kabul

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sure!

So the timing...i remember the games and now remember reading this from November 2019:

Mysterious virus shuts down every school in Colorado district

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Nice! Thanks for posting that. They highlighted the juicy parts.

Posted here if anyone interested in the 84-page report.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Might be nice if they went into self-destruct mode 15 mins after assembly with no access code.

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: FlyingFox
Pretty nifty hardware. I imagine access to the software would render it a dud in the wrong hands....
...enter the magician that defies all logic and takes control remotely...

This # gonna lead me to drinking, or getting up out of my chair, neither one is a good choice for any of us

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Let me tell why this is the best and the worst thing you will read all year.

Bigger

The millennial generation on down is softer then the underbelly of a Russian Mink.

40 years old and on down have been coddled to the point that most have eaten baby food their entire lives in one form or another. Adversity isn't a concept they understand, as such they do not understand their power. They are also not inherently self reflective. Meaning they do not reflect on their lives and actions without, without, external impetus and if external triggers happen they tend to rely on the consensus of friends and not their internal voice.

This ALL ENDS if the nurses in this country just walk out. 120 years ago folks walked out of jobs over wages, working conditions and such. Now, nurses will post on darpagram instead of do something. They'll meet for morning coffee at starbucks - everyday, and complain to each other about the jab and then go to work and do as they are told. This mental control is by design by the way.

40 on down will gripe about the nature of the CRT taught in their schools and then send their kids to the indoctrination camp without any moral conflict erupting inside. I see videos of folks fighting with the school board as if the school board has their kids. If it is me I'm not even dignifying this scum with a 2 minute speech of rage, I just remove my kids for good.

40 on down have never had to fight for anything, EXCEPT, BS talking points issued by the UN about Climate, Trans and Race, and even then it is on a darpgram/book post or among their friends over a craft beer.

So on the one hand the post above points out EXACTLY what many of us know: We hold all the power! The nurses walk out, the parents remove their kids from indoctrination camp and it ALL ENDS overnight. The clear problem is the generation dominating those jobs are compliers, they just are - they comply and complain in that order.

Sadly, they make up the bulk of the power job positions in this fight, and they are not going to step up. Nothing within them will trigger them, as it just isn't within them to fight for themselves, their children and others and I have found the greatest problem is they are not even aware of what I just said.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That’s always my argument with people as well saying such as such month was the hottest on record. We’ve only been keeping records for literally a blink of an eye if the earth life. The truth is we have absolutely no idea how the current temps trend with the history of the earth. The current temps mean nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: crankyoldman
Why are we the only ones that see the fear in these children's eyes in all of these creepy Biden pics?

Everyone saw it subconsciously. Therefore those of us who point it out with a good pic or some kind of corroboration will have an easy case to make that Pedo Joe moniker fits Pedo Joe.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So one of the Anons, BDAnon or CIAanon, says that the Taliban plan to torch the embassy on 911. He said Team Joe offered 500m to not do it - LOL, but Taliban said no dice.

That will be glorious, Team Joe coming up with reason why it is both a good thing and not his fault, while trying to hid images of a burning building and AK's being fired off into the sky. Glorious.

Bush started it, renOgade continued it, DJT stopped it, and now the PR horror show falls on Team Joe.

5d chess is fab.

edit on 15-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok, please let me address the crutch being on the side of the good leg.

The proper technique as a recent knee surgery lesson I had taught me, you must put the crutch on the side of the good leg so you can put down the crutch and lift the good leg so you will have support for the bad leg.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Are we to believe this is the power couple of our Country? Not to mention don't know how to use a crutch.🤦‍♂️

🤡😂🤣

The U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan seeks a Public Engagement Assistant. The incumbent functions in an extremely sensitive political environment in which an ongoing insurgency adds to the urgency of accurate media reporting to make key security decisions, which requires skill and tact when dealing with contacts, military officials, Afghan government, media and civil society representatives.
Here's your guy...

edit on 15-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When Dr. Fauci admitted to Congress that "about 50%" of employees at HHS (CDC / FDA) declined to be vaccinated, it sent shockwaves of alarm through the medical community.

The employees who cared about themselves and their families, did some research and learned how potentially dangerous the vaccine "leftovers" are inside the body, long-term. And, how quickly the vaccine's effectiveness declines in the months after injection.

Not worth the risks, just to avoid a virus that has less than a 1% chance of killing you, or a family member who is mostly healthy.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Am I missing something?

Is Ezra A Cohen the same person as Ezra Cohen Watnick?

YES. I see him as Q's cousin. Straight to the point.

t.me...

(Note the little video from 8.14 of him taking over the re-assignment of Civilian Special Forces within the USA. I remember us discussing the implications of President Trump making this appointment, after Biden/Democrats stole the election.)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Guy, Marx was Trotsky's biggest inspiration. Without a doubt, as Nazism and Fascism are, so it is with Trotsky's dreams. The tactics can be attested to Trotsky but the implementation are a part of the methods of Marxism in action, IMO. The collective goal of their collectivism is the one world Communist style, that the claim will work THIS TIME, all powerful government. I like my freedoms and a people run Gov that we can change without bloodshed.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Compliments to Zero Hedge;

twitter.com...

Cheers, and do not laugh ..

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If I told you...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

You def need the console and codes too.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Compliments to Zero Hedge;

twitter.com...

Cheers, and do not laugh ..

I laughed, I can't help myself.

I laughed at this too...

Link

Might be the headline of the year so far, heralding the fall of Team Joe's eneMedia grip?

This one just took a bit of time to come to fruition.

edit on 15-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

@Ministry of Defence
British forces are in Kabul assisting the evacuation of British Nationals and former British staff as part of Operation PITTING.

See their arrival here.

"The Afghan forces are better than we thought they were," Marine Gen. John Allen, to Congress, March 2012. "This has been dramatic progress."
twitter.com...

Known unknowns...
"There is absolutely no way in the world that we can be militarily defeated in Afghanistan," Donald Rumsfeld, speaking in Phoenix, Aug. 26, 2004. "The Afghan security forces are being trained and equipped and have acquitted themselves quite well."
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Comrade Bernie might have a political agenda and can't let reality get in the way. His understanding of things technical is at a junior high level, at best, anyway. I ignore the old kibitzer.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Did Joe mention Saigon recently?

Look at that, a mirror, a 55 and a 17 all connected to Joe's very out of the blue mumbling.

Bigger

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join