It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KatzenSchnurrhaare

The Morgan family (of JP Morgan Fame) own China. All you have to do is look at who funded Mao. So no new owners, only the old owners saying that the rent is now due. China needs to pay up, and they don't want to.

Oh, if you want to know who the Morgan family answers to , look no further than the Merchant class.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just another brick in the wall.

As things play out, I am wondering how many SciFi TV shows will end up being right on the money.

There are many similarities to the Blakes7 TV show that are playing out.

P

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
CCP propaganda...

Ft. Detrick probe petition concludes with 25m signatures, inspires actions of Filipino think tank to break US 'wall of silence' around lab

Online petition for Fort Detrick probe draws 20m signatures; China urges US to open UNC lab, disclose military games patients

The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Friday urged the US to take four steps on COVID-19 origins tracing if it wants to show transparency, including disclosing data on early COVID-19 cases, inviting the World Health Organization (WHO) to probe Fort Detrick and the University of North Carolina, and publishing data on sick soldiers who attended the Wuhan Military World Games...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

PM

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Seriously....the current political atmosphere is this....

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: Took link out

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Seriously....the current political atmosphere is this....

I wonder how many things in New York State are named after the Cuomo family?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Getting into the THICK of things

Texas GOP state House speaker signs warrants to arrest 52 Democrats

The Texas House Speaker signed late Tuesday civil arrest warrants for 52 Democratic lawmakers who fled the state last month to block a GOP effort to pass voting restrictions, per the Dallas Morning News......

It means that those among the group who have returned to Texas can be detained and forcibly returned to the state Capitol to reestablish quorum, the Texas Tribune notes.

The court have the Democrats until 4pm Thursday to respond to the ruling.

edit on 8112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

52 = PAIN

You don't abscond from We, the People. Looks like 4pm central is when they need to respond by. Shall we see some traction going in the arrest direction?

Only one can hope. Big fish, little fish.
Under arrest, people's wish.

Symposium began yesterday day. Cuomo collapse. Epstein and Maxwell. Culmination of the perfect storm.
Just need to bring Durham in with Spygate, FISAgate, and of course, we have The Ro-nausea and the jab stab flu crew.

Let's see... SpaceX 9 being launched on 28th of August could trigger a skyward event.

It's HOT outside and this sh!t show is just being put in the oven.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

The Perseid meteor shower is taking place today, tomorrow, and the next day for peak viewing. That could be your "Sky Event".

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Forgot to post in remembrance but Aug 10 is the anniversary of the 2018 Horizon Air Q400 incident.

Fly on Skyking

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm back! A Hunting I will Go, A Hunting I will Go...

Highly Recommended reading ... HUBLOT [@Hublot]: Twitter
twitter.com...

Hu = Human
Blot = you get the idea.

They have an interesting series of of watches called The Big Bang...The Name Game.

I was thinking that besides the Flat Earth coordinate system there must be at least one back up. A watch. Round and it has two hands and the second hand for precise geolocations.

Enter the ugliest watches in the world imho. One has to wonder how much good a company's core ethics are when their symbol color is black. More interesting is the technology they have developed that seals the mechanics from water.

Watch the water. Both words to be emphasized. WATCH...WATER

Rel another Ku post connection.

Once again we have the inversions/mirrors.
2016 [red flag] Hublot was the first watch company to use saphire- one of the hardest and most resistant materials previously reserved for exclusive pieces on an unprecedented scale.

Is a must if storing weapons under water in the bay at the French Riveara. Nothing like standing at the precipice watching the water with two ugly watches.

No doubt we will have the emergency Alert warning today. I was praying about what to do but we the people need to take action and BE THE EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM.
[Inversion]

We all need to hold hands and pray.

New York City 10.08...October 8th...4:08 a.m/p.m.
Denver...Hot air balloon. As Obama [cartoon character] yelled...THINK OUT OF THE BOX...And he is laughing with his fingers in his ears.

Using the hands on the watch of the series of watches that have the navigation system with the lunar synchronizing the 10:10 mark point to Denver. Probably an EMP to knock out communications.

The first tweet was October 24, 2019. [Red Flag]...Big Bang Unico

For those that do not have twitter this is for you. As we have seen with artist placement and order of the work of art is important.
October 24th-Friends of the brand -Alex Morgan -Hublot loves football.
Oct. 25- Do you know that feeling when emotions make time stop.
Oct. 27-Feel the energy in the air?
Oct. 28- Black magic-45
Oct. 29 -Go- Green

Oct. 30- Happy birthday Maradona
Nov. 2 -
s

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Nov. 2, 2019 - Sugar Skull
Nov. 3 - Adrenaline in building up countdown.
Nov 15 - Celebration at One Black Friars [England] Chelsea Football Team!
Three players on a motor boat examining in detail the watch. There is a large ferris wheel in the back at night lit blood red. I suspect that would be London. Any Brit who can confirm if the ferris wheel is lit red during the Christmas season?
Nov. 18 - Good luck...Engines ready to go.

Nov. 18- SINGAPORE! I have wondered about the connection with Ku post and the picture of the Christmas tree in a hotel lobby. Singapore Special Edition created by Hublot and THE HOURGLASS. Pays homage to the history of Chinese caligraphy. Fusion-linen and brush.
In my research I found it noteworthy that Singapore is the only Asian country that forbids...as in arrest...if food products are sold or consumed containing blood. Maybe they know something we don't. Especially since we know that consumption of blood is prohibited in the Bible.

Hublot introduces in December a Blood Red Watch to celebrate the Chinese New Year- year of the Ox.

Sorry I missed an earlier tweet...Oct. 8...A new watch...King Gold Rainbow. Like a summer sky after a STORM.
Inversion time their storm is to destroy us and our Storm is to destroy them. Rainbow < The rainbow link to kuestionable artist.

DECEMBER 24, 2019 - Christmas edition shows an abomination watch with blood exploding and spraying at the end of the clip.
I won't post all of the twits because everyone can understand what we have going on right now. Time is of the essence since they are enjoying themselves in Monacco.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mesa County District Attorney Conducts Criminal Investigation After Posting Of Election System Passwords

SOS = UNDERSTANDING HOW THE INVESTIGATION PROCESS WORKS

1. Colorado Sec of State Jena Griswold opens investigation
after receiving evidence election machine passwords posted online

2. Compromised passwords = "serious breech"
Clarifies this password investigation NOT tied to 2020 election

3. Chain of custody / burden of proof lies with accused (Clerk's Office)
#1 priority of SOS is to ensure all safety protocols followed

4. If violations found, voting machines could be decertified

BASIC INPUT OUTPUT SYSTEM (BIOS) PASSWORD

Does setting a BIOS password help with security?

CodeMonkeyZ

edit on 11-8-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle
We really do have the culmination of events. Weapons of mass destruction location identified as well. The Spirit is guiding my thoughts and points me in the right direction. I think of the words God is here to help but we are expected to do the work. It is not a freebe. We have to want to survive and we need to do the necessary work.
This game is played on sooo many levels, political, biowarfare, and weapons plus more. I fear with all the different parts in motion people will become confused.
Our goal is to break out of this system and bring to justice those that have destroyed what was good. It is going to be hard work but we can and will do it.
Where We Go One, We Go All.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Since we are our own Emergency Alert System-

Examining the messaging in the Hublot twits one collaberation is worrying me.
Odd that I have worried about this for years.

LIPSTICK

I have often wondered what it is composed of. Alarming that this watch company has incorporated a lipstick in one of their series. To wear or not to wear, that is the kuestion.

This is the most emblematic work by MARC FERRORS. Another supposed artist.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I know the answer to this! Smylex!

batman.fandom.com...(Burtonverse)

"It had been discovered that Joker had cleverly tainted the chemicals of the products from a mixture of components that would only be poisonous if the products were combined, such as hairspray being combined with lipstick and eyeshadow."

"If you've got to go, go with a smile!"

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Since we are our own Emergency Alert System-

Examining the messaging in the Hublot twits one collaberation is worrying me.
Odd that I have worried about this for years.

LIPSTICK

I have often wondered what it is composed of. Alarming that this watch company has incorporated a lipstick in one of their series. To wear or not to wear, that is the kuestion.

This is the most emblematic work by MARC FERRORS. Another supposed artist.

edit on CpmWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11b3Wednesday2021-08-11T12:29:49-05:0012 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Long time followers will remember I said "social" + "distancing" = what they are on about. Just look up the definitions.

CLIP

Pathetic Drone ^^^

Let's just look at the last 1.5 years alone, nothing past that and in the US alone.

All the folks involved in Voter Fraud go to FEMA camps = all from Ruby Freeman on up.
All the folks pushing the Jab go to FEMA camps = pharma+doctors+CDC+FDA+++
All the CCP folks embedded in the US go to FEMA camps.
All the eneMedia go to FEMA camps.
All the politicos go to FEMA camps.
All the tech ghouls and goons go to FEMA camps.

That's millions of people who committed outright Crimes Against ALL of Humanity in the last 1.5 years alone.

Now we've reached Cloward Piven breaking point. Soon the medical folks will begin to quit in mass over the jab, skipping the potential horrors the jabbed will bring to them soon. The Border Patrol and local Cops will begin to quit in mass because the are just glorified doormen. Parents SHOULD quit their children's schools in mass leaving these institutions desolate and and teachers jobless. Who else?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Messages are starting to go out from the Secretaries of the Military Departments telling them how they intend for everyone to be vaccinated. We're building to a crescendo.

A couple of chess pieces are moving on the board right now. Start watching senior leadership changes in the Department of Defense.

www.navy.mil...

www.armytimes.com...

Make sure you also read the last line on this article.
edit on CpmWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11b3Wednesday2021-08-11T12:44:42-05:0012 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join