It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
22 mins announcement

Fluid situation ... Alluding to a guest, historical announcement
Guest is scared to death to speak.......

COVID-19 burden leading to more violence at protests, distrust in government

Eta
Looking out side door ,, had to rub eyes.. Didn't change .... Looked up at the Cheshire moon .... And smiled

edit on 8102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
CLIP

Minions ALWAYS fail to understand they are just body shields to stand in between the masses and the hidden hand. They never seem to get it, mostly because they are chosen precisely for that reason. Smirkers to the FEMA camps.

BTW, good to see some some posters pop in, Frayedknow, EG, derF, UP61

380,000 now watching on Rumble!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I like this Tyler Durden better than the movie one.

She better looking too.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I liked her speech. 100% truth

I thought this was funny though. Check out what twitter thinks is offensive vs not-offensive from the comment thread on that video.

edit on 10/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Do we have another alternate meaning for CHECK MATE? It appears in 2 posts on the MAP:

Nothing much on Checkmate other than...

And A Note on the Etymology of the Word Checkmate

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Dolphin

I remember those movies.

That one I Never seen. Added to my list.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So would "they" use this to try and cover up their actions? Could this explain why we have been (or at least I have been) hearing about the Carrington Event a lot lately? Blow a bomb, send the EMP, blame a Coronial Mass Ejection, ???, profit.

Could Boom, Boom, Boom, really mean three of these events targeting three Internet hub cities, thus removing the internet for ten days?

Be weird if I was right about something.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I know I’m kind of converging two topics here, but I’m still just trying to figure all of this stuff out. I’m not as up to speed as some of yall

So according to the info and password screenshots by CodemonkeyZ last week the Secretary of States have the Bios password.
Today’s Mike Lindell symposium started the very beginning with George Soros.
I was unable to watch, but from skimming other threads it appears they linked Soros funding to various Secretary of State offices.

Today the Mesa county clerk was live at the symposium telling the crowd her side of the events.
Conveniently today, her office was raided by officials including dominion. The deputy clerk was not granted access to observe for several hours
The same day the Colorado Secretary of State puts out a press release and they are now targeting/painting a picture of blaming any password release or hacking on the only Republican county recorder in the state.

I wonder, did the DS play their game better in this match or, was it a white hat trap that further exposes the Soros ties with the various Secretary of states and dominion? With the attitude and vocalness of AZ Secretary of State I wouldn’t put the same situation passed her.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Current joke on the Internet: "There are more people watching a pillow manufacturer's live feed than all of Joe Biden's videos combined."

WTH is going on with Israel? Massive cyber attack, vax insanity at DEFCON 4...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well given that China was the one attacking Israel, and China owns a lot of the US politicians, I can see how this makes sense. In a less corrupt world China would have it's butt handed to them in a quick and precise war, but in this world we somehow entered into, China will most likely get an apology from Israel as well as some kind of monetary gift from the Biden Administration.
edit on 10-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
I know I’m kind of converging two topics here, but I’m still just trying to figure all of this stuff out. I’m not as up to speed as some of yall

So according to the info and password screenshots by CodemonkeyZ last week the Secretary of States have the Bios password.
Today’s Mike Lindell symposium started the very beginning with George Soros.
I was unable to watch, but from skimming other threads it appears they linked Soros funding to various Secretary of State offices.

Today the Mesa county clerk was live at the symposium telling the crowd her side of the events.
Conveniently today, her office was raided by officials including dominion. The deputy clerk was not granted access to observe for several hours
The same day the Colorado Secretary of State puts out a press release and they are now targeting/painting a picture of blaming any password release or hacking on the only Republican county recorder in the state.

I wonder, did the DS play their game better in this match or, was it a white hat trap that further exposes the Soros ties with the various Secretary of states and dominion? With the attitude and vocalness of AZ Secretary of State I wouldn’t put the same situation passed her.

That seems to be what they implied. The key point here is there is shenanigans in Colorado too. So it seems, as we put forth more then a year ago, they'd rig every state no matter the natural outcome. This suggests, as I have said over and over again, voting is just too damn important to leave to the people.

The odd point of their discussion was that DOMINION was in on the raid of the office. Dominion is not a "voting" company but a world wide "vote result assurance" company.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Senator Amanda Chase (who's at the symposium tonight)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Updated the archive because of Jack Dorsey's Day 0 tweet, at 17:41 UTC

day 0

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f40549 No.5247821 📁
Feb 18 2019 15:50:20 (EST)
Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted ['game the sys'] to test response, risk, and calc results.
'Censorship' [added] layers of inserted code 'through keyword targeting' in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
Countermeasures in place.
[Example]
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4dc5f No.9991332 📁
Jul 17 2020 16:47:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
Q

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

day 0

Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted ['game the sys'] to test response, risk, and calc results.
'Censorship' [added] layers of inserted code 'through keyword targeting' in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
[Zero-Day]
[Example]
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Q

twitter.com...📁
Q

17:41 UTC mirror Jul 17

Could "election day" = Mike's election symposium cum telethon?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
NSA Awards Secret $10 Billion Contract to Amazon

The National Security Agency has awarded a secret cloud computing contract worth up to $10 billion to Amazon Web Services, Nextgov has learned.

The contract is already being challenged. Tech giant Microsoft filed a bid protest on July 21 with the Government Accountability Office two weeks after being notified by the NSA that it had selected AWS for the contract.

The contract’s code name is “WildandStormy,” according to protest filings, and it represents the second multibillion-dollar cloud contract the U.S. intelligence community—made up of 17 agencies, including the NSA—has awarded in the past year.

Anagram for WildandStormy = Damn Wild Story

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
NSA Awards Secret $10 Billion Contract to Amazon

The National Security Agency has awarded a secret cloud computing contract worth up to $10 billion to Amazon Web Services, Nextgov has learned.

The contract is already being challenged. Tech giant Microsoft filed a bid protest on July 21 with the Government Accountability Office two weeks after being notified by the NSA that it had selected AWS for the contract.

The contract’s code name is “WildandStormy,” according to protest filings, and it represents the second multibillion-dollar cloud contract the U.S. intelligence community—made up of 17 agencies, including the NSA—has awarded in the past year.

Anagram for WildandStormy = Damn Wild Story

Same old same old, Bezos or microsoft is same thing. If anybody really still believes that Bezos started from books in a garage? Washington post? CYA contracts from a book store in his garage? I've got 187 bridges to sell. I know you know this already. Not aimed at you but just repeating for others that may not.

For the record my first name translated is " The Frenchman" or rather "free man".

As the world turns.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

day 0

[Zero-Day]
[Example]
Think Here.
Q

twitter.com...📁
Q

17:41 UTC mirror Jul 17

Could "election day" = Mike's election symposium cum telethon?

Exactly 17 minutes after you posted my first post appeared. Would you like to explain how something so obvious does not meet your standards for a decode seeing as you do decodes with pretty much random numbers? In a court of law your evidence would be laughed at then thrown out.

YMMV, but for we (all of us) the people please explain and educate.

thank you. Truth not narratives.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I wonder if the "Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform" in Q-2793, mean that the current White House took control of Frank Speech? I can imagine tomorrow if the EBS message is more than just a test, then Lindell might have something to say that the Merchant Class and more importantly China might not want made public.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I wonder if the "Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform" in Q-2793, mean that the current White House took control of Frank Speech? I can imagine tomorrow if the EBS message is more than just a test, then Lindell might have something to say that the Merchant Class and more importantly China might not want made public.

China is very much in this thread, always have been. Now who are the new owners again and who they linked to?

I'm off to take my dandelion leaf extract. Pay attention to what's being said and not the argument.

Great job all of you. It's easier lurking.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join