It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

I don't understand it completely but it looks white hot to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Published January on WEF:
4 big infrastructure trends to build a sustainable world

. US President-elect Joe Biden’s $7 trillion “Build Back Better” plan includes massive new infrastructure spending meant to revolutionise the US’s ageing and neglected infrastructure systems. Infrastructure development will also play a key role in the implementation of the €1 trillion European Green Deal, while China is turning to infrastructure-led stimulus, much as it did after the 2008 Great Recession.

President-elect Biden's “Build Back Better” plan places heavy emphasis on developing sustainable infrastructure, and both the EU and Chinese plans focus on green infrastructure development to varying degrees. With the COVID-19 crisis slowly subsiding, world leaders will be faced with a much larger threat: climate change.

www.weforum.org...

Very Detailed Explanation Of The Great Reset And The New World Order

Sustainable Development is Technocracy … The Sustainable Development movement has taken careful steps to conceal its true identity, strategy and purpose, but once the veil is lifted, you will never see it any other way. Once its strategy is unmasked, everything else will start to make sense.”

the Great Reset is a new “social contract” that ties every person to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life.

the practical aim of the Great Reset is to fundamentally restructure the world’s economy and geopolitical relations based on two assumptions:
One, that every element of nature and every life form is a part of the global inventory (managed by the allegedly benevolent state, which, in turn, is owned by several suddenly benevolent wealthy people, via technology).
And two, that all inventory needs to be strictly accounted for: be registered in a central database, be readable by a scanner and easily ID’ed, and be managed by AI, using the latest ‘science.’
The goal is to count and then efficiently manage and control all resources, including people, on an unprecedented scale, with unprecedented digital … precision — all while the masters keep indulging, enjoying vast patches of conserved nature, free of unnecessary sovereign peasants and their unpredictability.”

Privacy protections, of course, are a major hurdle in this plan, which is why every effort is made to get people to loosen their views on the right for privacy.
In the U.S., we also have the Constitution that stands in the way, which is why efforts to undermine, circumvent, ignore or nullify it are increasing.

The Build Back Better plan comes straight from the Great Reset’s playbook … As recently as July 13, the World Economic Forum promoted ‘building back better’ through ‘green’ infrastructure programs as part of the Great Reset …”

Part of the “building back better” is to shift the financial system over to an all-digital currency system, which in turn is part of the system of social control, as it can easily be used to incentivize desired behaviors and discourage undesired ones.

darkoutpost.com...

Big win for $1T infrastructure bill: Dems, GOP come together

With a robust vote after weeks of fits and starts, the Senate approved a $1 trillion infrastructure plan for states coast to coast on Tuesday, as a rare coalition of Democrats and Republicans came together to overcome skeptics and deliver a cornerstone of President Joe Biden’s agenda.

www.chron.com...

'Code Red': UN Scientists Warn Of Worsening Global Warming

Experts say there will be "nowhere to hide" as a new report shows changes in the climate are widespread, rapid and intensifying.

patch.com...

edit on 10-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The usual suspects. All are just looking out for themselves.. I believe there is going to be a special ring of hell for elected officials who hurt their country and people.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What's going on here? Biden returns to the White House and seems he got lost and went around the bushes instead of taking the sidewalk....the very sidewalk that the Secret Service is pointing to!!🤦‍

twitter.com...

Does he even know Cuomo resigned?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dandelion extract inhibits SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

This plant contains terpenes, phenolics including coumarins and flavonoids, and polysaccharides. The most abundant phenolic compound was chicoric acid. The roots contain an abundance of the non-soluble polysaccharide inulin.

The administration of water-based extracts from plant leaves was found to be associated with efficient and dose-dependent inhibition of spike protein to the ACE2 receptor, when added before or after incubation of the two.

www.news-medical.net...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The Dude is a robot!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I was just thinking about this. 30 minutes is a long time for a EBS. So I wonder if Graphene Oxide reacts to certain tones, and if those tones are the reason for the broadcast to be so long.

I just read this from a link wwlp.com

Beginning at 2:20 p.m. ET, cell towers will broadcast the test for approximately 30 minutes. During this time, WEA-compatible wireless phones where the subscriber has opted-in to receive test messages, that are switched on, within range of an active cell tower and whose wireless provider participates in WEA, should be capable of receiving the test message. Wireless phones should receive the message only once.

edit on 10-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: added info based off of Toneeightfour' link

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Dandelion can cause Cyclopia in some cases where other factors are involved.
Cyclopia

Cyclopia is a rare condition that occurs while an embryo develops in the womb. Most embryos that develop cyclopia do not make it to full term. Babies born with cyclopia usually only survive for a few hours.

Researchers believe that genetic factors contribute to this rare condition. People who carry the genetic trait may have a higher risk of having a child with cyclopia. However, the condition is so rare that even parents with the hereditary trait rarely give birth to a child with cyclopia.

So what happens if the parent took the mRNA vaccine? I wonder if that will increase the possibility of these people to give birth to a Cyclops Baby?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Messaged you matey... to put in context.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop in the conversation and thank everyone for some of the most expansive years of my personal growth. I think this epic experience has changed all of us profoundly. I see it in the openness and kindness of the regulars here. So, hats off to all of you!

About the schumann resonance and the vibrational frequency, I hear it and really feel it when it is spiking. I think on some level everyone does, whether they know what it is they are feeling or not. In a lot of people it expresses in anxiety. I think it is because as the earth's vibration rises, so do ours and our bodies are trying to adjust and hold the frequency. Breathing through the heart center helps for me. Also breathing the love in through the crown and out through the feet and then back up again, giving thanks to both Source/God and to Earth. We all intuitively know our own best ways of acclimating to the frequency.

You are all so right, it is a choice of love or fear. I think everyone on Earth has made their choice, but there is just this little window to allow people to change their minds.

Here is a short 11:11 min. video for anyone who is feeling down and a little helpless/hopeless.

love to you all!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
One day I will get the hang of it, bear with me.

youtu.be...[/yvid]

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I'm off to a radiation decontamination center to clean this off of me.

Thread

Comments: "And that kid has over 1.3 million on Instagram alone" The shill posts are funny, downplaying it. LOL.

On second thought, radiation decontamination might not be enough.

Nevar.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That "Build Back Better" framework originated from Bill Clinton after the 2004 Tsunami devastation.

Just passing this on if anyone interested and have alot of free listening time.

The Great Reset in 2 Minutes - Jay Dyer

Note, he's read Klaus Schwab's Great Reset book and few dozen other related global elitist books.

His talk on it Great Reset Exposed (47 min)

This one is only 20 min summary and thought was a good analysis.
CV is Really About Technocracy - Jay Dyer.

If you have 2+ hours of free time, this one is excellent, though you'll need to take alot of notes depending on your interest level...
Great Reset, Inclusive Capitalism, The Vatican & Klaus Schwab - Richard Grove / Jay Dyer.

Great Reset Happytalism & Dolphin Love - Jay Dyer covers John C. Lilly's revealing autobiography and a futurist book with essays discussing UBI, technocracy, the new era of spirituality and more. Dr. Lilly was truly off the rails elite psychopath. In terms of the pharmacological angle of Technocracy, "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer" (1968) by John C. Lilly, M.D. (January 6, 1915 – September 30, 2001) was an American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, psychonaut, philosopher, writer and inventor. He was inspired by Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. He gained elite status in the 1950s after developing the isolation tank. He experimented with psychedelics, often while floating in isolation, including wiping minds with Lysergic acid diethylamide (now legal drug in Oregon). According to Lilly in his book, the human computer can be reprogrammed to accept the new technocracy model. His work inspired two Hollywood movies, The Day of the Dolphin (1973) and Altered States (1980).

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: aFrayedknot2
One day I will get the hang of it, bear with me.

Here ya go.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Woah! So of the 5 different altitude bombs set off in Operation Fishbowl; to find the height of the firmament, it was the CHECK MATE bomb, 2nd highest at 147 km/91 miles, which gave off an aurora rather than just a circular blast - i.e. the bomb blast bounced off against the roof!

Do we have another alternate meaning for CHECK MATE? It appears in 2 posts on the MAP:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238453 📁
May 19 2020 11:22:56 (EST)
How about a nice game of chess.
thechessworld.com...📁
Objective [end]: checkmate king
Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
Do you attack and remove pawns first?
Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
Is the game being played public or private?
Do emotions affect critical thinking?
Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]?
Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?
“At this time.”
Q

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Following the science...Oligarchs who lecture us on climate change, are going to plunder pristine Greenland for its minerals in order to make more billions, whilst forcing you to drive electric cars (& taxed-per-mile) to "save the planet."🤦‍🤡

One has to wonder if the Ice Nazis of Thule will thwart their schemes

Cheers

Wir können hoffen, Soldat.

In the other news, it looked like the round from the Anzio monster
got dodged via smokescreen. I have to cite howabout-ism again as
Mr. Cuomo got enough flak for sexual misconduct... as opposed to
several thousand murdered old people in nursing homes.
And I thought Capone getting cracked for tax evasion would be the
World's Record... hold my Chianti.

Just once, trooper. Just once I'd like to see it mySELF before plunger time.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I would say it was at least a knight but more realistically a rook or bishop.
Let's hope the next one is Pritzger. That would be a large sacrifice.
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So I guess the bad actors are going to claim Dominion was "hacked" by cyberterrorists.

edit on 10-8-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Interesting Soros is mentioned on a single line and Mike's Symposium began today.

Here's a fun fact on sexual cough cough harassment. If you image search "_____ child molester" and insert any President's name since Kennedy,,, only ONE shows a myriad of public pictures of him actually caught in the act.

That ^^^ is beyond remarkable.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Dolphin

I remember those movies.

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join