It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

twitter.com...

@DefendAssange
A date of October 27-28 has now been set for a full appeal in the Assange case.
10:37 AM · Aug 11, 2021

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just wondering, I am 61 years old and received vaccinations when I was a child. I know of no bad side effects from them. But the vaccines children get now and even my son's age group from the late 70s early 80s on, maybe they were different. I've always wondered why so many children, especially boys, now have ADD, asthma, autism, allergies? Why are so many young people and older people having issues with diabetes, dementia, Alzheimer's, hormone disorders, autoimmune problems. I only remember 2 people in my youth that had asthma and all they had was a spray you bought OTC. My question is did they change something up in the vaccines or our food? The last time I took a vaccine was in the early 80s, flu shot. It made me feel awful so I've never taken another one. Same for my mother. She said she will never take another one.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't find the Rusty Shackleford YouTube channel, it looks like it may have been taken down

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I was just reading Washington state guidelines, same thing! If you are vaxxed you don’t need to wear a mask, or social distance. if you are vaxxed and in close contact with a Covid positive you don’t need to quarantine. If you are vaxxed and start having symptoms then you should be tested. WTF

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
Just wondering, I am 61 years old and received vaccinations when I was a child. I know of no bad side effects from them. But the vaccines children get now and even my son's age group from the late 70s early 80s on, maybe they were different. I've always wondered why so many children, especially boys, now have ADD, asthma, autism, allergies? Why are so many young people and older people having issues with diabetes, dementia, Alzheimer's, hormone disorders, autoimmune problems. I only remember 2 people in my youth that had asthma and all they had was a spray you bought OTC. My question is did they change something up in the vaccines or our food? The last time I took a vaccine was in the early 80s, flu shot. It made me feel awful so I've never taken another one. Same for my mother. She said she will never take another one.

In short, ingredients and the number of jabs, as well as mandating them so early.

The other issue is time. So the olds got maybe two, polio being one and we just sucked it up and go sick. But the next got a few more, then they had kids and those kids had even more. Now the latest generation is living from from the hand me downs and getting more. That of course is ignoring everything else unhealthy.

This meme isn't darpabook friendly according to one of our members.

All contain at least mercury, which the EPA says if you break a mercury vapor bulb in your house (fl tube bulb) you must call them to decontaminate, as mercury is in their top three chemical health hazards, as is fluoride.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
you're not the only one that noticed the account is gone

t.me...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Now things are heating up:

mobile.twitter.com...

AGM-65 Maverick missile just exploded at the “NNSS” site in Nevada.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I can't find the Rusty Shackleford YouTube channel, it looks like it may have been taken down

Looks to be terminated. Here's the Rusty channel link I had saved from a few weeks ago.

www.youtube.com...

Someone in the pinned comment said it was deleted.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

Went to look and it was gone. Imagine that!! Must be something that would be important to be aware of.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have listened to and read a few of the Kryon channels over the years and this is what they have said about water:

- It was delivered
- It has intelligence
- The power of water is much greater than we think: the Grand Canyon was created in 300 years.
- Tides can generate energy safely
- Magnets can be used to desal
- In one hundred years, we will be resalting parts of the ocean in an harmonious exchange with the planet - there will be few other ships on the seas
- Healing waters are coming to one of our coasts
- Places where blood has spilled on the soil must be cleaned with water - it removes the energy of the trauma which can still be felt by those in proximity - “Can’t you see the beauty of it!” Kryon’s words, not mine. (I'm thinking there's a bit of blood on US soil needing a rinse...this is what the Great American eclipse was initiating with another eclipse crossing the US mainland crosswise to the path of the GAE)
- If you don't want to get wet, don't live by the water
- We can NOW do ceremonies, as the Native Americans did, to make requests and work with the planet, and that includes farming and irrigation, no rules, develop your own relationship with nature/the planet
- The planet, Gaia, is going through a wash and rinse cycle. It will take 25 - 40 years and we are just going to have to live through it.

There is a plethora of free material to read, listen to or watch. The Kryon have said that this material will be like a manual for a few generations to come…

Kryon transcriptions from channeling sessions with audiences: www.kryon.com...

Kryon Q & A text. Hundreds of questions from workshop attendees and mail-in on topics touching on as many aspects of human existence.
kryon.com...

Kryon audio recordings, preceded by a meditation of about 2-4 minutes, Kryon usually speaks for about 10-11, sometimes 25-35 min. www.menus.kryon.com...

Kryon tube channel: www.youtube.com...

Thought you might be interested

edit on 8/11/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If your on the Rusty Hunt .....Found A Rusty Shackleford1871 on Rumble .... .... Feb uploads ....

Election Fraud Unmasked

be interesting to watch ... Did not mean to link specific vid ... Was aiming for his upload page ... But decided to leave it - most know but maybe not - for any curious lurkers .... Q uite a timely refresher

edit on 8112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

AGM-65 Maverick IR

Hello, America
Q-clearance Dance ritual with a nuclear explosion in the background, NNSS Nevada, circa 1950’s.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
L.A. moves toward requiring proof of COVID vaccine indoors at restaurants, bars, gyms, stores

Amid a new surge in coronavirus cases and hospitalizations, Los Angeles on Wednesday moved toward requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccinations indoors at restaurants, gyms and other spaces.

The Los Angeles City Council voted to direct the city attorney to draft an ordinance requiring patrons to have at least one dose of the vaccine to be able to enter the indoor public spaces.

The motion, which was introduced by Council President Nury Martinez and Councilman Mitch O’Farrell last week, applies to restaurants, bars, retail establishments, fitness centers, spas, and entertainment centers like stadiums, concert venues and movie theaters.

It’s still unclear what the law will look like, and how it will be enforced.

ktla.com... ants-gyms/

More places are requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Is a vaccine passport coming to California?

Starting Wednesday, hospitals and nursing homes in California must verify that visitors are vaccinated or have tested negative for the coronavirus within the last three days — the Golden State’s latest COVID requirement amid a pandemic with no end in sight.

The shift could offer another indication of things to come as hospitals pivot from screening visitors for symptoms to checking vaccination cards and QR codes. With the delta variant surging across the state and employers from Facebook to the federal government now mandating workers get vaccinated, an increasing number of businesses from bars to concert halls are barring the unvaccinated.

Is  California finally on the cusp of adopting a vaccine passport?

www.mercurynews.com...< br />

edit on 11-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Re:

AGM-65 Maverick missile just exploded at the “NNSS” site in Nevada.

This could be the SKY EVENT trigger? Makes sense if Maverick was under control of military?

FUTURE probes PAST... associated posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c07cfc No.122123 📁
Dec 19 2017 01:02:51 (EST)
Term_[#2]19_y
NAT_SEC_
NAT_SEC_A,H,H, L, B, E, classified Cdg-23k
FREEDOM_#1-43
CAP_H(9).
MAVERICK.
JUSTICE_FED_J[1-4]_remove + appellate
Q

Timestamp encodes today, Aug 11th.

Also note the "Freedom_#1-43" which references #229 which I've added to bottom of this post.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 46cdc3 No.9241503 📁
May 19 2020 14:31:46 (EST)
htt ps://twitter.com/ MaverickInSky /status/1262825965534744577📁
Q

Timestamp encodes today, Aug 11th.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150870083 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:30:47 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 13:56:13 (EST)
RED_RED_
_FREEDOM-_v05_yes_27-1_z
_FREEDOM-_v198_yes_27-1_b
_FREEDOM-_v-811z_yes_27-1_c
_FREEDOM-_vZj9_yes_27-1_y
_FREEDOM-_v^CAS0R-T_yes_27-1_87x
_FREEDOM-_v&CAS0R-T2_yes_27-1_t
_FREEDOM-_vEXh29B_yes_27-1_ch
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand_CAN
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v2_stand
_FREEDOM-_v3_stand
_FREEDOM-_v4_mod_D092x
_FREEDOM-_v4_mod_CAS80^
_FREEDOM-_vv1_stand
_FREEDOM-_vv2_stand
_FREEDOM-_vSHAz1EVCB_yes_27-1
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC08vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC09vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC10vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC11vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC12vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC13vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_stand_DC14vC_EX_y_AW_Conf/stand
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC15vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC16vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC17vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC18vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC19vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC20vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC21vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC22vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC23vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC24vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC25vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_stand_DC26vC_EX_y_AW_Conf/stand
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC27vc_EX_y_AW_Conf/term/zJ&bY028739478-g
_FREEDOM-_vGER_US_yes_000BVx_LO_yes_[… + 1]_Conf_y
_Conf_4_3_good_EXT-TVB7xxj_ALL_FREEDOM_#[1-43]_EX_27-1
Q

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I was just reading Washington state guidelines, same thing! If you are vaxxed you don’t need to wear a mask, or social distance. if you are vaxxed and in close contact with a Covid positive you don’t need to quarantine. If you are vaxxed and start having symptoms then you should be tested. WTF

It appears that TPTB want the virus to spread and they want everyone to get the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Interesting theory forwarded on PatriotN88 telegram:

RE:[EBS] Will the military seize the non compliant broadcasting stations and push out the real EBS tomorrow?

THEY THOUGHT IT WAS COMING YESTERDAY.
They were wrong.
Q

Several accounts on telegram are showing surveys that more people did NOT receive the EBS test alert than did!

So the theory is that:
1) Whitehats knew the media/telecoms would inhibit the EBS,
2) Media/Telecoms broadcasting stations can now be seized by the Military,
3) Which allows the Military to send out the EBS tomorrow using the media/telecoms own broadcasting stations!

The referenced post on the MAP is #1415

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.

Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Aug 12th, for EBS?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My internet went down around EBS time. And I run a meticulously maintained business-class network. I know for a fact it was my service provider. I watched their equipment go down and come back up.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A big Thank You, Cranky! I know I have seen some of this before and couldn't remember where. It is evil what is being done to our children.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
At this point, it is almost impossible to parody the left-wing extremism of Disney. But this excellent video proves it can still be done:

There’s more to the creepy 2 min video than may immediately meet the eye. Joel Abbott breaks it down nicely.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join