It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

In other news, Dominion has filed a 1.6 billion dollar lawsuit against OAN, Newsmax, and others including Patrick Byrne for defamation. They accuse these people of "creating an alternate reality where up is down and left is right."

😂

abcnews.go.com...

I bet they don't want to go to court. I suspect they just want to make a fuss so they can keep selling the BS phony votes are true when they are a lie, and by any means necessary.

If it makes it to court all kinds of evidence will be brought down on them like an anchor for a modern Battleship. I predict it just wont end well for the paid liars at Dominion.

Taking a guess. They'll ask the court to prohibit those named the lawsuit from talking about the election results. It's a gag order lawsuit. They know they'll be compelled to produce everything which will doom them. This is just an effort to stop any post reveal publicity.

link   

I hope outta that 37TB of data that Lindell has some irrefutable evidence.

@kylegriffin1
Breaking: Dominion Voting Systems is suing Newsmax, One America News Network, and former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne for defamation.

Dominion is seeking more than $1.6 billion in damages.
9:30 AM · Aug 10, 2021

Helluva opening line in Dominion's new lawsuit against Patrick Byrne:

Dominion suing Patrick Byrne [PDF, 106 pages]

Opening line against OAN:

Dominion suing OAN [PDF, 213 pages]

link   
a reply to: Kaiju666
They always seem to follow this pattern... the criminal steps down to shed the limelight and any investigations lose steam until everyone completely forgets. Backroom deals are made and everyone walks away unscathed. It seems like Cuomo was already on his way out so they decided to use his exit to their advantage and time it to coincide with Lindell's symposium. Whatever becomes of the public side of his investigations, I'm sure his deals have already been made... now we get to see how bad his replacement is

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Cuomo is resigning... this is not justice. He's committed crimes he should not have the luxury of simply stepping down

That was the entire reason for breaking the sex scandal, to get the attention off of all the elderly deaths he is responsible for.
Essentially, he is going to get a slap on the wrist, will have to resign over the sex scandal and all the deaths will be swept under the rug.
The sad part is many people will forget about all those deaths as they focus on the sex scandal. All by design.
These monsters look out for one another.

New Yorkers from the city I know personally would not let him get away. There will be massive lawsuit money paid out IMO to the children of the victims and he will die a pauper because he ignored the data and even the cures that work to force those people back into the place where the most vulnerable were living. He is an asshat in everyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Made me curious .....

As Always YMMV
Crazy Daze

edited

Looks like someone faked up the subtitles and added them as "commentary" to an old documentary.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman

In other news, Dominion has filed a 1.6 billion dollar lawsuit against OAN, Newsmax, and others including Patrick Byrne for defamation. They accuse these people of "creating an alternate reality where up is down and left is right."

😂

abcnews.go.com...

I bet they don't want to go to court. I suspect they just want to make a fuss so they can keep selling the BS phony votes are true when they are a lie, and by any means necessary.

If it makes it to court all kinds of evidence will be brought down on them like an anchor for a modern Battleship. I predict it just wont end well for the paid liars at Dominion.

Taking a guess. They'll ask the court to prohibit those named the lawsuit from talking about the election results. It's a gag order lawsuit. They know they'll be compelled to produce everything which will doom them. This is just an effort to stop any post reveal publicity.

So, that only happens if they can torch the internet connections for eternity.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

New Yorkers from the city I know personally would not let him get away. There will be massive lawsuit money paid out IMO to the children of the victims and he will die a pauper because he ignored the data and even the cures that work to force those people back into the place where the most vulnerable were living. He is an asshat in everyway.

From the city? I am going to disagree with that. Folks from NYC are addled. NOW the rest of the state on the other hand, lets just say there many people across the state that disliked him. Hell, NYC is one of the reasons he kept getting elected. I for one am not sure we will see justice over the nursing home fiasco. Just a distraction to take attention away from it and I would not be surprised if a deal is not being negotiated over that as we speak.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ROMAN REIGNS VS JOHN CENA
Battle for the UNIVERSAL TITLE = Aug 21, 2021
SummerSlam - Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas (aka DEATH STAR)

Roman Reigns to Defend WWE Universal Title Against John Cena
ROMAN REIGNS = Greatest of this Time (Current Champ)
JOHN CENA = G.O.A.T. (16X Champion - People's Choice)
JOHN CENA = "You Can't See Me" = Invisible DOT = Easter Egg
In 2017, RR elevated after defeating CENA (talks of retirement)
In 2021, CENA makes a surprise comeback (wearing new "John DEERE" colors)

You can't see me = Revealing to us there is more to life that what we see.
Building our FAITH & understanding that the key is within us - our choices.

HOW TO FIX THE WORLDS PROBLEMS WITHOUT WAR? The Silk Road
Everything was made right.
SEE the BIGGER PICTURE Crystal Clearly

edit on 10-8-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have never been compelled to call a "reporter" and spew any aspect of my life to them. I can't imagine this happens, I really cannot.

Watch CNN become the victim.

'Squad' member Cori Bush and CNN are blasted for pushing 'news' story that raised $230,000 for FAKE 'single mom of three facing homelessness over eviction moratorium'

CNN and 'Squad' member congresswoman Cori Bush highlighted the struggle of a single mom of three facing homelessness who turned out to be the children's babysitter.

Dasha Kelly, 32, of Las Vegas, was featured in a segment last week with CNN Reporter Nick Watt, who took a tour of Kelly's home.

It promoted a GoFundMe she set up to collect rent which has since raised more than $230,000 thanks to CNN's report, and repeatedly referred to her as the mother of Sharron, 8, Kia, 6, and Imani, 5. But it turns out Kelly was just their babysitter.

I'm sure at this point the reason they ran this trash is because this is somehow DJT's fault and they squealed like school girls over the prospect of defining him and his followers as the racist evictor class.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whether or not the Mcafee acct is legit, this post bears truth. We are all slaves in this system. Most people seem not aware of their slavery because we have been conditioned, generation after generation, to accept our servitude. We've become domesticated. Just like an animal born into captivity has no awareness of its confinement. Because it has never experienced freedom. Real, true genuine freedom.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

As per line of succession, Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Irish Catholic Democrat, will be sworn in on Aug 24. She will become the first female governor of New York. She kept a low profile during the entire Cuomo circus.

One of the greatest captions in history...

edit on 10-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
200,000 people watching the Symposium on Rumble.

Rumble. Amazing.

I'm not watching but keeping a tab open to support.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

One of the greatest captions in history...

All time great ^^^.

In the ironic, not ironic, world of Clown Cuomo's Circus.

Time’s Up boss Roberta Kaplan resigns after alleged efforts to discredit Cuomo victim

Prominent US attorney and chairwoman of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, Roberta Kaplan, has resigned from the organization amid criticism of her ties to Gov. Andrew Cuomo and her alleged efforts to discredit one of his accusers.

Kaplan, who co-founded the legal defense fund in the wake of the #MeToo movement, submitted her resignation on Monday — saying that her work as a practicing lawyer conflicted with her responsibilities as chairwoman, the New York Times reported.

Her motto, "we must help the real victims of sexual assault by discrediting the fake victims who come forward against them." She's a lawyer, they are by definition amoral so she sees nothing wrong with any of her actions.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

OAN is broadcasting it live too.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
200,000 people watching the Symposium on Rumble.

Rumble. Amazing.

I'm not watching but keeping a tab open to support.

If you would like to join the ATS party come on by!

NCSWIC

The storm is here!

WWG1WGA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm off to a radiation decontamination center to clean this off of me.

Thread

Comments: "And that kid has over 1.3 million on Instagram alone" The shill posts are funny, downplaying it. LOL.

On second thought, radiation decontamination might not be enough.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Evil influence indeed!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I do wonder though that if the vaccine is causing the body to create "spike proteins", perhaps drinking pineapple juice would be of benefit? Bromelain is a protein digesting enzyme, if memory serves.

Well... pineapples are very high in sugar, so you'd be much better off skipping the pineapple and just taking the bromelain (easily purchased most anywhere and online).

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
KimShady

Might be hard to read, HRC, Pelosi, Gates all with "code red."

Also, looks like Texas Dems can be arrested. Link to doc

JUST IN - Texas Supreme Court issues stay on restraining order blocking arrest of House Democrats who fled. Tuesday’s state Supreme Court action could be key to attaining a quorum, which Democrats have blocked since mid-July.

This mean the Gov. can arrest Democrats who remain absent now.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In defiance of Trump, more than one-third of Senate GOP backs infrastructure bill

That senators who broke with Trump included Sens. McConnell, of Kentucky; Roy Blunt, of Missouri; Shelley Moore Capito, of West Virginia; Bill Cassidy, of Louisiana; Susan Collins, of Maine; Deb Fischer, of Nebraska; Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina; Chuck Grassley, of Iowa; Rob Portman, of Ohio; Mitt Romney, of Utah; Roger Wicker, of Mississippi; Dan Sullivan and Lisa Murkowski, of Alaska; Richard Burr and Thom Tillis, of North Carolina; Mike Crapo and Jim Risch, of Idaho; and Kevin Cramer and John Hoven, of North Dakota.

www.msn.com... ng

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join