It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Seriously....the current political atmosphere is this....

I wonder how many things in New York State are named after the Cuomo family?

I do not know, but they can start by naming the "Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge" back to it's predecessor, "The Tappan Zee Bridge."

New York Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Rename Mario M. Cuomo Bridge

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
COVID In Philadelphia: Mayor Kenney Announces New Indoor Mask Mandate; Vaccine Or Double Mask Requirement For All City Employees

A mask mandate or proof of vaccination for customers and employees inside Philadelphia businesses, which will be effective Wednesday.

All city employees will either need to be vaccinated or double masked by September 1.

www.bizjournals.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Long time followers will remember I said "social" + "distancing" = what they are on about. Just look up the definitions.

CLIP

Pathetic Drone ^^^

Let's just look at the last 1.5 years alone, nothing past that and in the US alone.

All the folks involved in Voter Fraud go to FEMA camps = all from Ruby Freeman on up.
All the folks pushing the Jab go to FEMA camps = pharma+doctors+CDC+FDA+++
All the CCP folks embedded in the US go to FEMA camps.
All the eneMedia go to FEMA camps.
All the politicos go to FEMA camps.
All the tech ghouls and goons go to FEMA camps.

That's millions of people who committed outright Crimes Against ALL of Humanity in the last 1.5 years alone.

Now we've reached Cloward Piven breaking point. Soon the medical folks will begin to quit in mass over the jab, skipping the potential horrors the jabbed will bring to them soon. The Border Patrol and local Cops will begin to quit in mass because the are just glorified doormen. Parents SHOULD quit their children's schools in mass leaving these institutions desolate and and teachers jobless. Who else?

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more insane, she's giving Fauci a run for his money. I'd like to see her email communications. I'm sure, just like Faucis', they'd be ignored. God help us.
edit on 11-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good Lord, make it make sense! So if you're vaxxed, do you or do you not have to mask anymore in Philly?

The school district in which I live distributed covid/quarantine protocols. Must mask of course, but if you do get the rona, if unvaxxed you have to quarantine but if you're vaxxed, you don't. WTF. As if the vaxxed aren't spreaders. In two days, there are a reported 6 cases in the local high school alone.

Who is driving this ship and why for the love can't they get their stories straight?!
edit on 11-8-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Seriously....the current political atmosphere is this....

I wonder how many things in New York State are named after the Cuomo family?

I do not know, but they can start by naming the "Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge" back to it's predecessor, "The Tappan Zee Bridge."

New York Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Rename Mario M. Cuomo Bridge

Thank-you... I'll probably start a thread on the subject, since New York state is probably filled with tributes to the disgraced Cuomo family.
edit on 8/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Cuomo down on the day the symposium starts. Hmmm. Master Class In eneMedia Cuomo gaslighting

Total Meltdown

Begs the question, the recall of this murdering tyrant is by "vote", so is it possible that no matter how well him and his goons planned to rig the election (print your own ballot a home) the White Hats will flip it? Who is the chosen new Gov?
edit on 11-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
California to become the first state in the US to mandate teachers get vaccinated or be tested regularly

California is set to become the first state in the US to mandate that teachers and other school employees get vaccinated against COVID-19 or be tested regularly, reports said.

Under a new order that Newsom will unveil Wednesday, California will become the first state in the nation to implement such a requirement, which will be effective in mid-October, sources told CNN

www.cbs58.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
I don't know it's kind of confusing. It appears to be either proof of vaxx or double mask...for all Philly business? Not exactly sure but it seems they left out a third option...🖕

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"Oh cranky, you're just a conspiracy nut, you just don't trust the science, the science is settled. Stop thinking someone is trying to cull the population already, you have no evidence of it."

CDC recommends pregnant women to get COVID-19 vaccine

COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for all people aged 12 and up, including those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive now, or may become pregnant in the future. Pregnant and recently pregnant women are more likely than non-pregnant women to become severely ill from COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can protect you from severe COVID-19 illness, says CDC on Wednesday.

Following new data proving its safety and effectiveness throughout pregnancy, the (CDC) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is increasing its recommendation that pregnant women get the COVID-19 vaccine.

Only one percent of event are reported to VAERS.

Horrible: CLIP: Nurse whistleblower: Threatened & coerced to get vaccinated.

FEMA CAMPS. If they are on the record as having been involved in this, they should be tried in absentia in a military tribunal and removed from Earth entirely regardless of "reasons."

MEME FORM>

edit on 11-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank-you... I'll probably start a thread on the subject, since New York state is probably filled with tributes to the disgraced Cuomo family.

Native New Yorker here and only the Mario bridge has his name on it. [ I won't use that last name] Now if we want his legacies, look into the Buffalo Billions. One of the early investigations into Andy's corrupt practices. Most of his "legacy" is the shady dealings that went on during his tenure.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Dandelion extract inhibits SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

This plant contains terpenes, phenolics including coumarins and flavonoids, and polysaccharides. The most abundant phenolic compound was chicoric acid. The roots contain an abundance of the non-soluble polysaccharide inulin.

The administration of water-based extracts from plant leaves was found to be associated with efficient and dose-dependent inhibition of spike protein to the ACE2 receptor, when added before or after incubation of the two.

www.news-medical.net...

Dramatic Fairy Sculptures Dancing With Dandelions By Robin Wight

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Amazing! I'd never heard of this guy and what he did.

Once again coincidences as this story reminds me so much of the flying-as-metaphor related books of Richard Bach, particularly Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah. There is someone near where I live that flies a small plane and plays around, stalls the engine and so forth. It is amazing how many people it annoys. Almost like it challenges their inability to be free.

That a guy could just steal a plane and actually get it up in the air and fly into infinity is magical. The way out with a clear heart. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Jab -bah Jab -bah Don't
(Bah Bah - sounds of the Sheep)

New data on coronavirus vaccine effectiveness may be "a wakeup call"

A new preprint study that raises concerns about the mRNA vaccines' effectiveness against Delta — particularly Pfizer's — has already grabbed the attention of top Biden administration officials.

What they're saying: The study found the Pfizer vaccine was only 42% effective against infection in July, when the Delta variant was dominant. "If that's not a wakeup call, I don't know what is," a senior Biden official told Axios....

In a statement, Pfizer said it and BioNTech "expect to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days after a decision to do so, subject to regulatory approval."

That one Line confused me lol A top Biden Official ????????
Any reason to lock us down eh ?

Unless you like to be a Guinea Pig.... hey it might be a thing
And like an endless series of jabs to try to keep up their profits

Looks like the pandemic of the unvaccinated needs to be revisited ....

edit on 8112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Bigger

I'm not a proponent of the "they must tell us what they are doing..." thing for a myriad of reasons. The least of which is it implies the absence of freewill which is simply not the case. Truth is it is more coerced consent then notification.

That said.

There is something to be said about the Symposium cum telethon. We've said before that someone or something will have to lay it all out. Folks assumed it would be the military, by forcing the event on teeeveee so the sheep would see it.

Well, if we apply the trope of "They must show us..." to they Symposium cum telethon as we do to "predictive programming" via movies etc. then one could easily contend the Symposium cum telethon is the reveal. If folks don't bother watching, that's on them, just like they don't bother reading the CDC website, or the jab inserts, or the fine print on their tickets or........ ...

I'd be comfortable arguing that the case has been made, using the math and reveals in this event are about as good as anyone can do. I'd argue the madness we see in response is concern over this pivot point.

Notice has been given.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Stunning Video Explanation – Dr Douglas Frank Shows How The 2010 Census Was Used to Create the Algorithm That Fabricated the 2020 Electronic Vote Outcome

00:00
- HOW ARE ELECTIONS ARE BEING STOLEN
- State outcomes determined beforehand
- Database inflated registration rolls beforehand
- Print ballots & mixed into the machine count
- Algo constantly running to check & adjust count to fit desired outcome

2:30
What if we did an audit with access to everything?
Complete images, all routers, etc...
Before, during, after = recorded it all in real-time
At the request of county officials - secretly
We have those.

3:45
Get ready... by the way, if someone knew that we had a
complete recording of the election and it was going to expose
a bunch of officials... what do you think might happen?
We might have a few people that might want to come forward? OK

5:30
3,009 counties - evidence already found hacked (so far)
37 TB of data (huge) - one reason we invited experts to help

6:30
How to spot an algorithm?
Like a recipe - set of steps followed
83 numbers in a row (set repeated county by county in a state)
Results decided by State / Controlled by County

10:30
Many election officials themselves don't know (Big data sets)
Follow set guidelines / shocked when they see the findings
Tracking tools given to officials don't do this / data geeks

14:00
2010 Census figures used to fill up phantom voters

16:00
EXAMPLE : Pretend County of 1,000 eligible voters
Shows how he predicts with POPULATION, REGISTRATION %, BALLOT %
Used his findings in PA to then predicted all OH Counties correctly
Then found it: 14 counties in FL / NC / CO... everywhere

23:00
Why 83 number set sequences = (ages 18 - 100 = 83 numbers)
Used as a REGISTRATION KEY = CODE to convert numbers
A STATE then uses same unique KEY for all counties in their state
Other states may have a different KEY for all their counties
America was stolen by an excel spreadsheet.
Dr Frank able to make then make predictions using 2 methods
He is working with "super moms" in 30 states to show how it works

29:45
HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU FRIENDS?
Time to give the truth...unite behind the truth.
No one is coming to save us.
We are the people we are waiting for.
Politicians don't start parades... they join them.

edit on 11-8-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As you probably know the Cuomo family has an extensive long history in corruption bed with high rollers.

June 9, 2000, narrcissist Mafia don Cuomo with Bill Clinton and wife Kerry Kennedy, 7th child of Robert F. Kennedy.

Photo source (Image #7)

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Cuomo became known by the nickname of the "Love Gov" after answering a question by his brother, “mansion boy” Chris Cuomo, about showing his softer tone while leading coronavirus response efforts. The governor responded with, "I've always been a soft guy. I am the love gov. I'm a cool dude in a loose mood, you know that. I just say, 'Let it go, just go with the flow, baby.' You know. You can't control anything, so don't even try."
Softer, fake side of Cuomo

“I don’t know what he stands for,” Jessica Ramos, a 35-year-old state senator from Queens, elected in 2018, told me. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard him talk passionately about anything but himself.” In a halting bid to establish a rapport, Ramos recalled, Cuomo once presented her with another of his novelty posters, this one showing the “ship of state” navigating an octopus-strewn “sea of division.” “He autographed it for me,” she added dryly. “I never knew I wanted one.”

And yet visitors to the Albany quarters where Ramos hopes to undo much of the Cuomo legacy might be surprised to find the souvenir on her wall. She had the poster framed and hung in “the darkest place in my office,” she said, to remind herself of ego’s perils. Printed near the bottom are lyrics from Leonard Cohen: “O mighty ship of state! To the shores of need, past the reefs of greed, through the squalls of hate, sail on, sail on.” The top, where a beaming Cuomo looms above the sea, has a note scribbled by the creator: “We are sent by the people to calm the waters and fight for justice,” he wrote. “Excelsior! Andrew.”
Source: NY Times, Published April 13, 2021; Updated Aug. 3, 2021.

The Covid App is called "Excelsior Pass"

Now that is creepy rich. The Nazis used IBM punch cards to round-up, classify/profile people for slaves & extermination. From IBM punch cards to IBM Blockchain.

I'm alittle envious of his car though, 1968 Pontiac GTO. Back in his younger days he was a well known "ambulance chaser."

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I'm off to a radiation decontamination center to clean this off of me.

On second thought, radiation decontamination might not be enough.

I'm not even doing a screen grab for fear of something
viral in that hairdue. Eeuw.

My favorite quote of the reversed left butthurt right now...
"We came only 7,000,000 votes or so away from having that
pillow guy as Sec of Defense."
This from the same crowd that put Jezebel a heartbeat away.
Somebody ought to crack their KJVersion a little more often.

Stay slushy my friend(frosty+hydrated)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Julian Assange loses court battle to stop US expanding extradition appeal

The WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, has lost a high court battle to prevent the US government expanding the grounds for its appeal against an earlier refusal to allow his extradition to face charges of espionage and hacking government computers.

Interesting part.

Assange appeared at the hearing via video link from Belmarsh prison, wearing a dark face covering and a white shirt, with what appeared to be an untied burgundy tie draped around his neck.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did someone kill his double that was in prison?
I should say, did his double commit suicide in prison?

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join